The Watsons of Newport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling sister said that," I muttered, looking at the two curious smiling girls. "By the way, do you both want a drink?"

The two girls nodded. I turned back to the bar and dropped ice into two glasses. I poured two doubles. I handed the bourbons to my girls. They sipped and then smiled.

"Dear Meryl," I whispered, shaking my head.

"Yes, she said it. She warned us never to come here," Kylie declared.

"Yeah, she didn't say it in so many words, but I think her meaning was clear," Lucy said.

"Oh really, what was her meaning, girls?"

There was a brief pause in the conversation – then.

"She implied you would probably try and fuck us, if we came here," Lucy said.

"I see," I whispered, and then drank more bourbon.

The three of us didn't say anything for a moment. I silently gazed at the girls and they smiled at me. They were both so divine. They both had long fine platinum blonde hair and flawless lightly tanned skin. They both had soft full red lips and clear wide blue eyes. They both had such exquisite hands, slim arms, and succulent bodies. They looked so innocent and so naïve, but I sensed that both girls had very dirty minds.

"Uncle David," Kylie asked.

Yes, I sensed the two girls were perverted like me. Like father/uncle, like daughter/niece. I had a sixth sense when it came to finding fellow perverts.

"Hmmm, yes darling," I asked, pleasantly distracted.

"Is it true? Would you try and fuck us, if we came here to visit you," Kylie continued.

"Well, I have had your darling mother here many times," I said. "I'm sure we've woken the neighbors up."

"C'mon, Uncle David," Lucy demanded, "be honest."

I cleared my throat. I drank my bourbon and I swallowed. The two girls waited.

"Yes, of course, I would fuck you both, if you came here to visit me - particularly now that you're legal. Both of you are fair game."

The two girls grinned. Their eyes lit up. We were all silent for a moment.

"You know I've always had a big crush on you, Uncle David," Lucy whispered, taking a step towards me, looking up into my eyes.

"Ha, yeah for sure," Kylie said, coming in closer as well, "I use to masturbate to photos of you when I turned 18, Uncle David."

I reached out and gently placed an arm around Kylie's waist. The three of us drank more. I put my empty glass down on the bar and ran my other arm around Lucy. The two girls came in even closer. They pressed their beautiful bodies against mine. My cock was hard and still poking out from between my kimono.

"You know I used to cum, while I was thinking of you, Uncle David," Kylie whispered, her beautiful features twisted into a leer.

"Really darling," I said softly, smoothing a loose strand of blonde hair from her eye with my index finger.

"Absolutely," Kylie confirmed. "I used to finish like that all the time. I used to call out your name when I came."

I nodded.

"That's true," Lucy whispered. "I used to hear you from my bedroom, K. Some nights, I thought you would wake up everybody in the whole fucking house."

"I always got off on the idea of him fucking me in my own bed."

"I remember – you used to scream, K."

I turned and looked at my daughter/niece Lucy. She considered me with soft inviting eyes and a lazy toothy smile. I smoothed a stray hair from her face as well.

"I just wanted to suck your cock, Uncle David," Lucy continued, grinning up at me, "that was enough to get me off when I turned 18."

"Really, tell me more darling," I whispered.

Kylie grinned. She watched both Lucy and I.

"I imagined Kylie and I did you together. We cornered you in my bedroom, on our 18th birthday. We locked the door. We made you take all your clothes off. We tied you down to my pretty pink bed with all my stupid stuffed toys around you. K and I shared your big cock between us."

"And we touched you so softly," Kylie continued, breaking in, adding to Lucy's fantasy. "We kissed your cock really gently and we caressed you with our fingers. And you were begging for more, Uncle David."

"Yeah, that's right, K, I remember now," Lucy said, taking over, "and we worked that fucking thing for hours – isn't that right, K. We got it so big and so hard and so red."

"Damn right, L. We made your cock turn red and purple, Uncle David. It was fucking twitchy and dripping. You were fucking begging for more, but we just laughed at you."

"We untied you finally. We got on our knees and you stood up, Uncle David. You were so on edge. You sprayed our faces and you roared."

"Yeah, Uncle David – you blasted us," Kylie concluded.

I stood there with my eyes closed. The two girls erupted in laughter. I opened my eyes.

"Did you like our bullshit story, Uncle David," Lucy asked.

"I loved it. I was so deeply moved by it - truly transcendent and sublime."

"Yeah, I can tell you were moved, "Kylie said grinning, looking down at my big hard cock. "You're such a sleaze and such a bullshit artist, Uncle David."

"I admit it, my darlings, it's true. I'm hopeless. I'm a decadent artiste. Now would you like another drink, girls?"

"Sure."

I prepared three fresh drinks.

"So, are you going to show us your bedroom, Uncle David," Kylie asked softly, looking up at me, while she ran her hand over my bare chest.

"Oh yeah, Uncle David," Lucy agreed with a smile. "I would love to see your bedroom. I want to see the bed where you nailed mom. I want you to nail me in there as well."

I sipped my drink. I watched their beautiful soft faces as they laughed.

"Yes, you can nail both of us in there," Kylie said. "Add us to your trophy room as well, Uncle David."

"Of course, my darlings," I said.

"Absolutely," Kylie whispered.

I held the two of them around the waist and guided them down the corridor towards my bedroom. The three of us laughed softly. Then all three of us were inside the bedroom. The three of us broke from each other for a moment. The two girls sipped their bourbon and looked at the images of their mother and grandmother.

I quickly drained my drink. I set it down on the dresser. I reached for Lucy. I took hold of her arm and pulled her towards me.

"Oh, Uncle David," Lucy whispered. "You're so gorgeous."

I ran my hands around my daughter/niece's beautiful face. She looked at me wide eyed as I stroked her cheeks with my thumbs, and then I leant in and our lips met. Lucy softly sighed, closed her eyes and kissed me back. I felt her mouth open and I took advantage of her. She gasped as I pushed my tongue between her lips and inside her mouth.

I cradled the back of Lucy's head in one hand, so I could hold her in place, while I explored her open mouth deeply with my tongue, while I unbuckled her blue jeans, unzipped her and pushed my other hand inside her underwear and rubbed her wet pussy, with my other hand. Lucy began to groan in my mouth and she swung her hips gently. She began to step backwards towards the bed. I went with her.

"Oh my God," Kylie whispered. "Give me a dirty kiss like that."

Kylie came in close and put her arm around my waist. I pulled my tongue out of Lucy's mouth and licked her beautiful face. She pinched her face up and laughed.

"You're so sleazy," Lucy whispered, as I licked her cheeks and forehead.

"God, do that to me, Uncle David," Kylie said.

I turned to Kylie. I put my arm around her shoulder. I approached her and my tongue snaked out and came into contact with her cheek. I licked her exquisite face again and again, while she shrieked and hopped up and down on the spot. I saw her full red mouth. I lunged at it and sealed her mouth. I gently forced her head back. I drove my tongue deep inside.

"Here, let me get this stupid thing off you," Lucy whispered from behind, taking the kimono in her fingers and pulling it off me.

Kylie and I kissed deeply and passionately. I was too busy with undressing her to hold her head. She went right after me, just as I liked it. I loved the feeling of a woman shoving her tongue deep in my mouth and exploring me. Kylie was just like her mother – there was no modesty and no submissive side to her. I unbuckled and unzipped her jeans. I pulled them down. We broke our kiss.

"Oh my God," Kylie hissed.

I took the edges of Kylie's top in my fingers and pulled it off over her head. Kylie wriggled out of her jeans. I turned to Lucy. I took her top off. I unsnapped her bra. It came off and hit the floor. Then her jeans came off.

Kylie grabbed my cock. I gasped and grabbed her pussy. I pushed my way into her white damp undies and stroked her gently there. I turned and made Lucy yelp and jump. I got my hand into her panties as well.

The three of us stood there in a tight circle, jerking each other off. The girls were gasping, and closing and opening their eyes. I was groaning. Kylie was pumping my cock hard.

"You like that, Uncle David," Kylie whispered, while her fist squelched up and down. "I'm going to make you shoot it everywhere."

"No, not everywhere, K," Lucy whispered, "just on my face, Uncle David."

"Yeah, coat her face, Uncle David."

"Enough, let's take this to bed," I urged, pulling my hands out of their underwear and escaping Kylie's slippery grip.

The two girls stripped off their remaining clothes as I climbed onto the bed. I lay on my back, watching them. Kylie and Lucy hopped up and down on the spot and about the room, in the process of pulling their shoes and socks off.

"You two are so cute," I said.

The two girls were naked. They looked so beautiful. The two of them leapt at me. They came flying at me through the air – two slim exquisite blond haired/blue eyed girls. They landed on top of me with a dull thud.

"I'm going to eat you alive, Uncle David," Lucy said, grabbing my hand, trying to wrestle me down.

"I just want to suck your cock, Uncle David," Kylie advised me. "I'm not that fucking stylish."

I wrestled with the two of them for a moment. I kissed Kylie's scalp and then put her on her back. I buried my lips in her soft neck and ran my hand along her tanned thigh and up her side. I had her all set up. I pushed her legs open and I directed the tip of my cock into place.

"No, you bastard," Lucy complained. "I want to suck your dick first. I have been dreaming of blowing you for so long, Uncle David."

"Oh my God, L," Kylie hissed, "he's all set to fuck me."

"No, help me blow him first, K," Lucy pleaded.

Okay, get on your back, Uncle David," Kylie said reluctantly, an instant before I drove my cock deep inside her golden body.

I was forced to roll over onto my back. The two cheeky vampires came with me. I clutched them to me and closed my eyes as I ended up on the bottom and them on top. Lucy sealed her lips around my nipple and sucked and licked me there hard. Kylie ran her lips along my neck, burying her teeth in again and again, as she descended towards my shoulder.

I stroked their spines softly and they sighed contentedly. Their small soft brown hands roved slowly over me. I kept my eyes closed and felt fingers running along my sides and down my thighs. I could sense the tip of my penis lying nestled between a girl's legs, the tip brushing against one of the girl's thatch of pubic hair.

I caught Lucy momentarily without a place to kiss. I drew her to me. I studied her bright smiling face for a moment. I kissed her mouth deeply. She cupped my head and devoured me. Kylie meanwhile was finished with my neck and shoulders, having bitten them and coated them in her saliva. She was now chewing on my nipples and driving me insane.

"Here, I'll help," Lucy said, noticing how sensitive my chest tips were.

The two beautiful 19 year olds tormented me. I turned from side to side, clutching their golden heads in my hands.

"Goddamn it girls," I hissed.

They laughed softly and moved on. Their hair flashed and stroked my belly. Their hands swept slowly and oh so softly, up and over my chest and around my shoulders. They kissed my thighs with open mouthed mushy smacks.

"We've arrived, Uncle David," Lucy declared, "we're there at last."

"Fucking right, L," Kylie said, laughing. "We're ready to blow or suck. I don't know which."

"Damned girls – tormenting a poor old man like this."

The three of us laughed.

I softly sighed. Lucy and Kylie settled down between my open legs. I love blowjobs and I certainly needed one. I hadn't seen hide, nor hair of Meryl, so why not rely on her beautiful 19 year daughters.

The pair of them were giggling together – all red faced – like a pair of silly girls.

"Oh wow," Lucy whispered, running her eyes up and down my oozing cock.

"So gorgeous," Kylie said.

Their fingertips ran slowly along my shaft, following the pulsing veins, tenderly trailing up the erection and then around and around the knob. Kylie withdrew her finger, held it up and grinned. She had collected all of my pre-cum on her fingertip. Lucy laughed.

"Look at that, L," Kylie said, delighted.

"Give it to me," Lucy demanded.

Kylie looked at me with a smile and then held her finger up over her open mouth. The fluid ran and fell through the air and between her red lips in a fine stream. She then sucked her fingertip clean.

'Bitch," Lucy whispered.

Kylie grinned at her sister.

"Beautifully done, my darling," I said. "You definitely are your mother's daughter."

Lucy closed her soft warm hand around my balls and slowly dropped her golden head. Kylie dropped her blonde head as well. I felt their hot breath collide with the head of my cock. Then I felt Kylie's hand around the base of my shaft. Then I felt their open lips touch the tip and slide around and around, and back and forth over the point, and then down and up the shaft.

My darling Lucy was pleased. She saw a drop of clear fluid emerge at the tip. It built.

"That's mine, K," Lucy said. She claimed it with a flash of her tongue.

The girls laughed at each other. I was inspired and told them so.

Pretty little pink tongues, coated in my pre-cum, lashed and flicked about. I could feel a tongue gliding along the underside of my length, while another tongue dragged over the point again and again.

"God, I love doing this, Uncle David," Kylie whispered. "I love sucking cock."

"Yes, it's a great pastime, darling."

Lucy meanwhile momentarily had my cock to herself. She placed her shiny lips over the knob and her head dropped. I sighed and closed my eyes. I reached out and caressed the back of Lucy's neck as she went down and down.

"Damn," Kylie whispered.

Kylie dropped her head. I felt her tongue snake out. Her tongue was flat against my balls and she was licking me.

I watched Lucy with a smile, through half closed eyes. I groaned softly. Lucy was twisting her head from side to side, and her lips were clamped tightly around my tingling shaft. Her head was rising and falling hard. She sucked the knob with hollowed cheeks. She squeaked and slurped. She dropped slowly back down and I felt my cock disappear inside her hot mouth. I groaned again.

"Hey, let me have a go, L," Kylie said, looking up from my balls.

Lucy refused to give it up. I watched my daughter/niece's head race, her light blonde hair swinging. She was so soft on the descent as if I was pushing my cock through liquid butter, only to feel the tight contact she made with my shaft as she dragged back up to the tip. I'm sure I was spraying pre-cum in her mouth.

"Good girl," I whispered.

"Stop hogging the cock," Kylie declared, "you cock pig."

For some reason Kylie erupted in laughter a second later and Lucy withdrew and burst into hysterics as well. They were only 19 years old.

"Oh my God, I Love sucking your cock, Uncle David," Lucy advised me as soon as she stopped laughing.

Kylie meanwhile had taken her chance. She was sucking my dick with deep relentless strokes. She was vigorous and insatiable. She seemed to be completely committed to making me cum ASAP.

"Oh my God, Kylie," I hissed.

The damned girl sucked me so sweetly and crisply. She wouldn't let up. She was like Meryl.

"How did you girls get so good at this," I whispered fiercely, trying to keep my cool, but closing my eyes, twisting my body and grinding the back of my head into the pillow instead.

"Oh we've had a lot of boyfriends together," Lucy said, grinning, looking up from the nipple she was punishing so deliciously.

"Together?"

"Yes, Uncle David," Lucy said, "K and I share our guys. We fuck them together."

"Damned naughty girls," I declared.

I sat up and reached for Kylie. I put my arms around her and pulled her off my cock. I had to drag the girl off my dick. She looked up at me with beautiful wide manic looking blue eyes. A fine stream of fluid ran from her bottom lip to the point of my dick. It broke as I tore her off my penis.

"Bastard," Kylie declared, outraged. "I almost made you cum, Uncle David."

"I know my darling," I explained tenderly, turning and putting Kylie on her back, "but I need to get inside you desperately."

Kylie broke into a grin. Then she gasped. I dropped my head and my lips made contact with her pussy. She tasted good. I pushed her legs back towards her. I opened her behind up with my fingers. Kylie squealed as I lapped at her asshole with my tongue over and over again.

"Oh my God, L – he's eating my ass," Kylie screamed.

"Lucky bitch - you're such a sleaze, Uncle David."

I caressed Kylie's clitoris with my thumb and drilled into her tight anus with the point of my tongue.

"Kiss her ass, you pervert," Lucy said, laughing, while Kylie shrieked.

I stopped my attack. Lucy was giggling. I climbed over Kylie, while she grinned, hyperventilated, opened her legs and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"I want you to do me, Uncle David," Kylie softly whined at me.

"Yeah, fuck her, Uncle David," Lucy said. "Fuck her. Fuck that girl."

I didn't go looking for a condom and the girls didn't insist I wear one.

I placed the tip of my cock against Kylie's well licked pussy. I softly rubbed the knob around, against and inside her lips.

"Oh do it, do it, do it, do it, do it Uncle David," Kylie softly whined at me.

"Fuck her! Fuck her Uncle David! Fuck that girl!"

Kylie was about to say something more. I stopped her before she had a chance. She gasped and her eyes grew wide and then they snapped shut. She grabbed my shoulders. Her jaw dropped. I bore down and in. I was rock hard. The point and the knob plied Kylie's lips apart. I just sank slowly into her hot snug pussy. Those thick hard inches just drove into her beautiful teen body. I drove in deep. I pressed in right up to the balls.

"Wow, what a man," Lucy whispered, watching me.

"Awwww L," Kylie whimpered.

"You better be able to do that to me as well, Uncle David or I'm going to be so fucking pissed at you."

"Oh, don't worry about that, darling," I informed Lucy.

I was over Kylie. I was leering down at her beautiful flushed face.

I had Kylie pinned down there on my bed. My large hard cock was buried in her and she was squirming in response. Her limbs were moving and slapping as she wriggled underneath me.

"Oh my God, L," Kylie exclaimed.

I smiled down at Kylie. I turned my head and grinned at Lucy. She beamed back at me.

"So fucking hot," Lucy said.

"Oh God, Uncle David," Kylie said, before I sealed her glossy lips with my mouth and pushed my tongue inside.

The two of us kissed passionately. Kylie ran her soft warm hands up and down my upper back and then out and along my sides, and then back in and around my neck. I ground around inside Kylie's body, screwing her pussy deeply with my rock hard cock as I tongued kissed her.

My daughter/niece was so snug. She was so cute. She had such sweet pert breasts and such a slim body with gentle delicious hips and a soft flat belly. I broke the kiss. I cradled the back of her head in my hands and licked her face with swift long strokes. Kylie grinned and laughed with her eyes closed. I ran my tongue over her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks and her jaw.

123456...9