All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by Horatio_Scot

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hymen

Her hymen was still intact after fucking a dildo? hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Confusing.

They're both virgins in chastity belts, but they had sex before. Totally inconsistent. And what kind of Master would consent to wearing a chastity belt? I damn sure would NOT! And what kind of church would hold that kind of wedding? The impression was of Christian clergy, which probably wouldn't do that. A pagan priest like myself would, minus the chastity belts, but not any Christian ministers I've known, and my Dad was one.

amasterfoundamasterfoundabout 19 years ago
What the fuck?????

What kind of shit are you trying to pass off here? you say that she has a daughter and a HYMEN and she is a virgin? what is she Virgin Mary? you clearly said in the begining that his FUTURE daughter is coming down the aisle, but they are BOTH supposed to be virgins? You can't have a hymen after fucking a dildo! He's fucked his mother and sister but he is still a virgin? And there ain't a fucking Master alive that would consent to being put in a chastity belt for ANY reason! And there ain't a Christian church that would consent to let a scene like that go on there. I USED to be a Christian, so I know! I hoped that this story would be better! Next time, get your facts straight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
stupid

two virgins i think not she has a daughter fucked dildos and sports team members then he fucked his sister and mother

don't be an idiot and wriye stupid things like this

choose what they are and then write that story you have promise of a good story if you correct these grave errors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
That is what you get for allowing

Catholic writers. The same way Mary retained her hymen after the birth of Christ and her other children and still be a virgin would work for this slut. Any roundheel girl who did all of that for her parents then her dildo probably did every boy in every school she attended.

Slipping in your Bi or gay husband who has probably already been arrested for doing horses and sheep as a Master who banged both parents will undoubtly screw all of her kids and their friends should leave him ready for Bruno in the Big House.

This story would fit well in Non-Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OK I will give you the pregnant girl with a Hymen

but after the birth? That is in the league of Jonah being swallowed by a Whale who came open wide enough to get anything larger than a minnow down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Gotta stretch it to believe it

Ok so some parts are confusing and other's quite improbable.

Now neither was a true Virgin, but maybe they just needed a 3 Months Castity.

The Hymen can be repaired, as that is becoming an always more frequent operation in some countries, for Brides to seem Virgins.

A Master could use a Chastity Belt, since one principle of BDSM suggests that one should always try equipment on themselves to know how it feels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous