The Will Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers

“What do we win?” Jesse asked excitedly.

Bill looked directly at him. “$100,000 to the man with the most flags and $50,000 for any woman who makes it back with a flag.”

“We can hide anywhere?” Jena asked. “Yes.” Bill answered.

“Frank, Benito and Savay are playing too?” Tom asked looking over at the smiling black men.

“Yes.” Bill replied. Savay looked at Jena who smiled back at him.

“Everyone ready?” Bill looked around to see Hillary still eating. “Oh I forgot one thing. Everyone has to strip naked.”

“Of course.” Ann exclaimed as she stood to pull off her clothing again. Why she bothered to pack clothes for this trip she will never know. Everyone but Bill stood naked in the room. Hillary stopped eating when Frank pulled down his underwear to show his huge black penis. Shit. Everything she had heard about black men was true. At least she thought so until Savay pushed down his cotton shorts. His six inch light brown prick looked human compared to Frank and Benito.

Bill helped the women with the flag belts and looked at his watch. “Go! You have thirty minutes to hide. Be back here at 4:15PM.” He laughed as he watched the naked asses of seven women run out the door. The six men sat naked watching the large clock over the fireplace.

Jena moved with her mother out the front door of the palace. “Where should we go?” Ann asked.

“I’m going into the jungle.” Jena said. “If you want to come follow me.” The young girl took off in a full sprint.

Ann tried to keep up but was too out of shape. Before she knew it she found herself deep into the thick jungle with no hint of where Jena was. She remembered what Bill had said about creatures and looked around for a safe haven. When she realized she was lost she moved up on top of a large rock and slid down behind it. She trembled at the thought of being lost in the jungle and also what would happen if one of the men found her. That part excited her.

Carol remembered the waterfalls and headed quickly in that direction. She moved behind the falling water and hid.

“This way.” Sati whispered to Alana. They had planned where they would hide when Bill told them about the plan that morning. They giggled when they opened the bedroom door she shared with Frank. He would never think to look in there she figured.

Hillary took off in a panic. Shit. She had not figured she would be sexually drained that morning and now she was running naked to escape the men from finding her and taking her $50 grand flag. She saw the large boat at the dock and moved quickly inside.

Utam saw Sati and Alana heading to the servant wing of the house and smiled. Not a bad idea she thought. But, she had known about the secret monitor room for almost a month now and even though Mr. Patton would be there watching she knew she could hide safely there. He did say they could hide anywhere they wanted.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6,” Bill counted as he looked at the second hand on his watch. “5, 4, 3, 2, 1. GO!” He yelled as he opened the door and stood back to allow the charging naked stampede of men by. Their pricks flapped with each stride as they ran from the building. They had two hours to find a female and get her flag.

Jesse was much quicker than the rest of them and ran quickly into the forest. Frank headed down to the boat dock and Savay headed to the green house. Tom watched the other men leave and sat on one of the chairs on the front porch. He decided to use his head instead of his speed which he had lost many years ago.

Benito moved up the path to the waterfalls. He knew Alana and the other employee women loved to visit the cool water of the pond and the falling water.

Mark ran towards the jungle and saw Benito out of the corner of his eye heading up the mountain. Shit. He probably knew where the best places where to hide he thought. He quickly moved up the path behind Benito but far enough back that the naked black man could not see him.

“Anyone in here?” Frank called out while looking in the first boat. He tiptoed down the stairs and pushed open the door to the cabin below. It was dark and he could not see any movements. “Who wants my big black cock?” He yelled. Hillary moved back deeper in the small closet she was hiding in. She heard a man’s voice but could not make out what he was saying. Her heart beat was so loud she thought it would give away her hiding place.

Frank grabbed a closet door knob and pulled hard. “Boo!” He screamed.

Luckily Hillary was not in the boat where Frank was searching. But he was getting closer.

*****

Jesse moved like a predator through the thick underbrush. His feet and legs were scratched as he moved swiftly looking behind rocks and large bushes. He knew the best place to find the women were at the highest point in the jungle. From there he could see anyone moving down below. It took him almost fifteen minutes but he made it to the top of a big rock formation. He turned slowly and looked down into thick greenery. He smiled when he saw some pink flesh down by a small stream.

Jena knew she had lost her mother and backtracked a little ways to find her. One part of her wanted the $50,000 but another part wanted a man to catch her and ravish her body. She stopped to get a drink from the stream Mark and her played in during their first day on the island. Luckily for her the man stepped on a twig causing it to snap almost 10 yards behind her. She quickly sprang ahead through the pond just as he dove to grab the yellow flag on her belt. Jena heard the loud splash and turned to see Jesse’s head pop up out of the water. “Nice try.” She laughed as she quickly turned and disappeared into the thick underbrush.

*****

Tom sat almost 10 minutes thinking about his childhood and all the times he had played hide and seek. He remembered the best place to hide was somewhere close to the base. Most of the time the seeker would not think about looking there first and when it was time it was only a short distance to get back. He knew someone had to be in the large house. He moved slowly back into the house and took his time entering each and every door.

*****

Carol could see some movement down the path leading up to the water falls. She moved further back behind the water but could still see a shadow as it walked up to the pond and into it. Shit. Whoever it was knew about the hidden space behind the water. She moved to one side and waited to see if the man would come around. He did. “Hello!” Benito said with a big smile. He quickly jumped at her and she slid out the other side and down the slippery rocks. Her body made a big splash in the pond. She thought she was home free until she surfaced to see Benito’s long penis in front of her face. At least if she was caught it was by a well endowed man. She stood and walked ahead of him to the soft grass where Alana went down on her. This time it would be a man and he would not be using his mouth.

“Here.” She said with a smile as she handed him her flag. She untied the belt and stood naked as his prize.

Mark heard the splash and made it to the top of the path just in time to see Benito standing in the pond looking down into the water. He gasped when he saw his wife’s face rise up only inches from Benito’s hard-on. He expected her to try to run but she only smiled and turned to walk ahead of him. Mark jumped down in the bushes and hid while he watched another man lie down next to his wife. He was close enough to hear their conversation.

“I’m glad it was you.” Carol said softly. His brown fingers moved to her creamy white stomach and gently caressed her just under her firm breasts. “Me too.” Benito whispered as he moved up to cup her soft orbs and hard nips.

“Tell me what you want.” Benito ordered. His lips moved down to capture a pink cherry.

“Oh yes. I want that. And,…..I want you to fuck me.” Carol said feeling the length of his hardness pressing against her thigh. Benito smiled while moving his body over and between her legs. She quickly opened her thighs wide and wrapped her feet around his ass. She was wide open and his to take.

“Put it in.” Benito ordered. Carol’s blue eyes looked into his dark brown eyes as she reached under his body to find his massive tool. She grabbed it and guided the tip to the entrance to her dripping hole.

Shit. Mark thought seeing his wife submit so easily to this large man. After having Benito stretch her out she would not be satisfied with him anymore. He turned and quickly slipped back down the path. He could hear the slapping of their bodies and her cries all the way back down the hill.

Carol had never had a climax like the one she just had with Benito. And, he was still hard. “Do you want to stop?” He asked already knowing her reply. “Fuck no. Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop.” She moaned feeling him begin climax number two.

*****

“Hello is anyone hiding on this boat?” Frank yelled as he moved onto the third and biggest boat.

He laughed as he walked down the steps to the large cabin below. He heard a small noise and he knew it was not a mouse. There was no way this woman would get away. Please be one of the guests. He prayed as he opened the door to the closet. He saw three of her white toes sticking out from a pile of towels. His large hand grabbed the pile and lifted. Hillary’s big eyes looked up in a panic when she saw who it was. “Oh shit.” She exclaimed. It was the big guy.

“May I give you a hand?” Frank asked while reaching out to pull her up to him. Her tiny hand was lost in his huge palm. She stood shaking before him. He reached down and took the flag. “I could really use $100,000.” Hillary squeezed past him and headed quickly towards the stairs. She felt his strong grip on her arm.

“No. no.” He smiled. “Did you forget something?”

Hillary turned and looked down at his pecker. “I don’t think…. I know you are too big for me.” She said almost in tears.

Frank laughed. “I’ve heard that before and you know what? They were wrong. They even told me so afterwards.”

Hillary let him lead her down on her back on the small bed. “Are you going to fuck me?” She asked.

“Later. For now I would like for you to suck me.” Frank answered. His moved his hard-on down until it pressed against her tiny pink lips. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as his dark tip moved between her lips.

*****
Savay found the green house empty and headed quickly to the boat dock. He heard a noise from the last boat and ran quickly down the stairs to see the new woman sucking on Big Frank’s frank.

“Oops. Sorry.” Savay said.

“I bet you are.” Frank laughed. “I would give you seconds but actually I’m going to have the seconds and probably the thirds.” Hillary’s eyes opened wider. She knew now she would truly be fucked to death.

*****

Bill was surprised to find a naked Utam in his monitor room. “How did you know about this?” He asked.

“I accidentally found it one day when I was cleaning.” She giggled. She stood excited as she looked over her shoulder at her Benito fucking Ms. Carol.

“You’re not jealous are you?” Bill asked as he watched her viewing her husband.

“Oh no. I’m happy for him. I wish it was me but I don’t want to give up my flag.” She giggled while her hand played with the silky material.

“You can have your wish if you want.” Bill replied.

“How?”

“Well you can keep your flag on while I fuck you.” He said as a matter of fact. “I’m not in the game remember?”

Utam’s eyes opened wide. “OK.” She moved over to the small settee and waited for Mr. Bill to get undressed. He stood in front of her naked to allow her fingers to reach up and curl around his hard-on.

“Um. This looks very familiar.” She giggled. She moved her mouth around it and suddenly knew why. It was Mr. Thomas’s penis. Her eyes moved up to his and he smiled knowing she had discovered his secret.

Her mouth moved away. “We thought you were dead.” He pulled her mouth back on his shaft.

“Oh no. I’m not dead. I’m very much alive.” He laughed as she sucked down his prick deep into her throat.

*****

Jesse jumped from the steam and hurried in the direction Jena headed. He saw the vegetation moving ahead of him and ran around it to the other side. He had her trapped. “Come out Jena. Give me your flag and I’ll give you what you’ve been wanting since you got here.” He laughed. He saw the large leaves move aside and froze when he saw his Aunt Ann smiling.

“Maybe I’ve been wanting that too.” She giggled. She walked up to him and wrapped her hand around his tool. “We should have done this the first day out here.”

Jena heard someone talking and moved slowly towards the noise. She peeked under a branch and saw Jesse’s naked backside. Her mother was sitting on the ground in front of him with her flag still attached to her belt. Jena knew she had to do something to distract him. She pulled back the branch and let it go and watched as it swung forward and cracked Jesse on his ass. “OUCH!” He screamed and turned to see his cousin smiling.

Jesse jumped at her but she was too quick and headed back into the jungle. She heard Jesse running behind her. “Run mom run.” She cried. Again she came to a stream but this time when he dove he managed to grab onto her waist and pulled her down into the cool water with him. “Gotcha.” He yelled as he surfaced.

Jena’s hand came up out of the water first and grabbed onto the young man’s semi-hard on. “No! I got you!” She cried as she pulled down hard. He had to follow or feel a lot of pain.

Jesse grabbed onto her hand and tried to pull it off but she held on tightly. He had to surface again to breathe. This time she surfaced with him and stood still holding on to his periscope. He again reached out to grab her flag.

“Let her keep her flag and you can have mine.” A voice behind them said. They turned to see Ann standing on the grassy bank.

“And, you can still make love to both of us.” Jena added.

“I can do that anyway.” Jesse replied with a big grin. “Yes. You can fuck us but we won’t be fucking you back.” Jena said sticking out her tongue.

“That’s not fair.” Jesse said upset.

“Yes. Gran….I mean Mr. Patton said we had to let you do want you want but we don’t have to respond.” She giggled.

“Jena. You are a virgin. You don’t have to….”

Jena held up her hand to tell her mother to be quiet. “I’m not a virgin anymore.”

“What? Who? When?” Ann asked shocked at the news.

“I can’t say.” She giggled.

Suddenly Jesse grabbed her flag but did not pull it off her belt.

“Go ahead. It will be like fucking a dead sheep.” Jena announced.

“Shit.” Jesse said while releasing the flag. “OK but you both have to do it with me.” He looked at them and they both shook their head yes.

“Do you think you can manage both of us?” Jena asked as they moved to the sandy bank.

“I can sure try. Who’s first?”

Ann moved forward but Jena stopped her. “Let me please?” Ann smiled and watched as Jena slid down on her back while her nephew placed himself between her legs. “Go easy.” Jena whispered in his ear. He didn’t.

“Ahh.” She cried as his long shaft moved inside. He moved it back and forth twice until Jena grabbed a hand full of the hair on his head. He stopped and looked at her. “This is not a race. Slow down.”

“But…”

“No buts…” She said smiling as her lips moved up to kiss his. “Foreplay. Remember that word.” Jesse let Jena take over and followed her every command. Pretty soon she was as excited as he was. “OK. NOW! Fuck me!” She screamed as the young jack rabbit was released from his cage. Jena held on for her life and even managed to come at the same time he did.

Was it good?” He asked with a smile. He knew he had sexually pleased a female for the first time. She smacked him on his arm. “No. It sucked.” She laughed and moved out from under him. She still had her flag. “Next.” She said looking back at her mom.

“But he won’t be ready.” Ann said. Jesse moved up on his knees with his hard shaft still pointing upward. “Recovery time is usually not a problem.” He laughed.

As Ann moved closer to Jesse he again grabbed one of their flags and held it. “OK. I’ll let you both keep your flags but you have to promise to let me split it with you.”

“That’s not the deal we made.” Jena said upset that he had just fucked her.

“New deal OK?” He asked.

Ann looked down at his hard shaft poised to sink deep inside of her. “I think he has a good point.” She smiled. His prick moved through her wet folds and into her pussy. “A VERY GOOD POINT!” She cried. He looked at her and moved his lips to hers. Slow down Jesse.

*****

Bill was able to see the monitor over Utam’s shoulder as she sat on his lap moving her body up and down his prick. He noticed Jesse fucking both Jena and his daughter but he was not taking their flags. He smiled. They had negotiated with him with sex. He made a mental note.

*****

Tom covered pretty much the living area of the palace but had not gone down into the servant areas. Shit. That would be a great place to hide he thought. He moved slowly from door to door until he found the last door locked. He didn’t have a key so he knocked. “You might as well let me in because there is no way for you to get out.” The room was on the third floor.

He listened and heard some whispering and after a couple of minutes the door opened and Sati smiled at him. “Hello Mr. Tom.”

He stood in the center of the doorway to block their escape.

“Please come in. I am yours.” She giggled as she walked backwards to sit on the bed. Tom was frozen as he watched her legs open widely showing him her pink inner lips. Tom moved past the doorway and suddenly heard the door open wide and was able to see Alana’s ass as she flew out of the door. “Shit.” He said. He turned quickly to see Sati still lying calmly on the bed. She handed him her flag. “I preferred to stay.” She giggled and moved back on the bed.

“I’m glad.” He moved to sit on the edge of the bed and just laid his hand on her leg. “You are so beautiful.” He whispered moving his fingers lightly up her thigh to her stomach. “I’ll really miss you when I leave.” His fingers brushed against her fine slit until he felt the heat and moisture seeping out.

“Why leave?” She asked while opening her legs to let him inside her womanhood.

Tom stopped as he thought about her words. Yes. Why leave? His body moved over hers until they were united as one. Why leave indeed? Her body curled around his until they were united totally as one.

Jena watched her cousin hips move slowly up and down while driving his rod deeply into her mother’s body. She thought about her near future in college and how much she would miss being around her family. So far she had fucked her grandfather, father, and cousin. It only left her uncle Mark. She smiled and quickly left to find him.

“OH GOD JESSE. DON”T STOP!” Ann screamed so loudly a couple of birds took off from some nearby bushes. His youth, strength and virility and now control kept his pace even. He smiled as her moans continued to cover the jungle. “Don’t ever stop!” She commanded the young stud. He didn’t. At least not for the next fifteen minutes. When she came the whole jungle knew about it.

*****

Hilary didn’t believe Frank’s prick would ever fit into her small frame but now as he was as far in as he could go she was a believer. “Ohh.” She kept moaning. At first it was slightly painful, then pressure and now electric tingles shooting up and down her body. She knew she would never be the same again as her body climaxed. But, Frank didn’t blink and eye at her completion sounds. His body kept pumping her. The large boat was rocking back and forth in the still waters.

Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers