The Will Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****
Mark made it down the hill just as his niece came out of the jungle. She looked at him and smiled. Mark prepared himself to dart after her as soon as she took off running but she didn’t run. She walked towards him.

“Forget about the flag.” She said taking his hand. “Let’s go up onto the porch and finish what we started a few days ago.”

Mark thought back about that night when she sat on his lap not wearing any panties. He remembered his penis sliding up and down her virgin slit and how wonderful it felt. And now she wanted to finish what they started. Mark forgot about the flag she was wearing.

“Sit.” She commanded. She looked down to see his excitement ready to go. “I told you that when you fucked me it would be a lot better than just rubbing against me.” She opened her legs and sat down on his lap. Her dripping pussy sucked in his penis until he was fully embedded inside of her. He sat back and closed his eyes. It doesn’t get any better than this. He thought.

*****

Bill decided not to fuck Utam and even pulled her mouth from his hard-on to conserve his energy. He knew she would get over it and by the way things were going would have many more chances at intercourse. He looked at his watch and at the monitors. It was 4:00PM and he had to get back to the dining room to be there when they all came straggling back. He made sure to make Utam promise not to give him away.

*****

Alana was already in the room when Bill arrived. She smiled and held up her flag. Bill told her to sit on the left side of the large table. Carol and Benito walked in next and Benito held up his flag. Benito sat next to Alana and Carol on the other side of the table.

Tom and Sati came in next with Mark and Jena right behind them. Tom sat with the others who had flags along with his daughter.

“Looks like you made it without getting caught.” Tom whispered in his daughter’s ear.

“Not really. I was caught twice.” She giggled.

“But the flag.” Tom said puzzled.

“Let’s say I gave them something much better than a flag.” She giggled again. Tom looked over at his brother-in-law. Mark saw him looking his way and quickly looked away.

Frank walked in next alone. “Hillary will be here shortly. She is getting her strength and is getting cleaned up.” He said with a proud smile.

“Stop it.” Ann giggled as she walked into the dining room ahead of Jesse who was rubbing his front side against her ass. Ann took the flag off her belt and gave it to her nephew. “He earned it.” She said while taking a deep breath.

Finally Hillary staggered into the dining room for the second time that day. She looked like hell and the others thought that she truly had almost been fucked to death. She made it to the large table and fell face downward. She was asleep before her soft tits crushed hard against the mahogany table top.

Finally Savay came running into the door empty handed. He saw the others. “Shit.” Was all he could say.

Bill was still the only one dressed. He stood. “Well, the female winners are Jena, Utam and Alana. He reached into the briefcase and pulled out a stack of money totaling $50,000 each and handed them to the three women. “Looks like we have a tie with the men. Frank, Tom, Benito and Jesse will split the $100,000 evenly.” He took out the money and split it up like he said.

“I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Please get some rest because tomorrow is the last day and the last test.” Bill smiled as he closed the briefcase and headed out of the door.

Tom and Carol were the last ones left in the dining room.

“This has been one hell of a week sis.” Tom said with a smile. “What do you think all of this will do to us?”

“I know it’s made us all closer.” She laughed. “However I still haven’t experienced you yet.”

“Something tells me our father left that for the last day. What do you think?”

“I hope you are right.” She giggled. She wondered if either of them had enough energy left.

The end of Day Six.

Ending note: I added Hillary because one of you asked for it and it seemed to work. I’m adding another idea from one of you that I’m sure you will like. One more chapter. Thanks again for all your great emails. It keeps me going. Don’t forget to vote. Thanks….Slickman.