All Comments on 'Their Engagement Party'

by russeltrust

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
JackRabbit270JackRabbit270over 18 years ago
Well written

This was well written and I liked it. Some of the commentators seem to focus on the actions of the characters and not how the story was written, etc. I think you did a good job and I'd love to see where it goes.

Thanks for sharing.

JackRabbit270JackRabbit270over 18 years ago
Well written

This was well written and I liked it. Some of the commentators seem to focus on the actions of the characters and not how the story was written, etc. I think you did a good job and I'd love to see where it goes.

Thanks for sharing.

JackRabbit270JackRabbit270over 18 years ago
Well written

This was well written and I liked it. Some of the commentators seem to focus on the actions of the characters and not how the story was written, etc. I think you did a good job and I'd love to see where it goes.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Hot!

Very, very hot!

Funny that people who like to jerk off about unfauthful (aka "loving") wives get their panties in a bunch if they discover the capacity for infidelity before the marriage is consumated.

Face it--people don't change if there's a piece of jewelry on their finger.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

A lot of potential here for a very erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Love it

LOve to read a follow up on this all kinds of possibilites here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The whole point of the story...

... is that it's a cheating story. A good one at that. I love how people read these and then make bad comments about it because it's not what they wanted to read. If you don't like it, go to "Erotic Couplings" or something else that isn't predominantly overrun by cheating stories. You worthless losers need a better hobby than to criticize something based on it's topic. Go read another story, homos.

RobynGRobynGalmost 17 years ago
Excellent, Simply Excellent

Great Job RT!!! What a very, very hot story.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
ONE OF THOSE POSSIBILITES

is going to have a slut for a wife or one ex girl friend, TK U MLJ LV NV

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsalmost 11 years ago
What a good wife to be!

Looking forward to how this couple moves forward in their erotic lives. Needs an ending that addresses the psychological impact of the moment. I love the comments from the haters! Hand on cock yanking away and then flipping out on the author. In a world filled with endless stories to read, read what you like and move along.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Second read ...

Still agree with my first-read comments and score!

On second read, this is incomplete to be in LW. NOT because they are not yet married .. engaged is amply committed. But LW is about the relationship change between Sweetie and Hubby due to Sweetie's 'adventurousness. The criterion has just been established when the story ends! It is implied that Hubby, though high, finds this exciting! But ... in the cold light of morn, will he still be intrigued? Since the answer to the narrator's state of mind (whose expressed inner thoughts are always true) is likely to be unchanged, the next question will be directed to Sweetie ... will SHE still be good with what she did last night?

No, we-the-readers need another chapter in this relationship. Will this enhance their joined life together, or will it grate on His, Her or Their physiques?

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
ENGAGED AT THE START

but afterwards those possibilities are also limitless, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Marry a slut so low as to do his friends where he could learn of it?

Run dude run

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They deserve each other.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop says, Sean, can Kate come out and play?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When we were engaged, my fiancee and I lived about 90 minutes apart and saw each other only on weekends. One Wednesday I decided to drive up and surprise her. I parked my car in her driveway and was walking around the back of the house to go in the side door. There was a light on in the back bedroom and when I looked in, there was a guy I'd never seen before standing by the bed. Then my fiancee entered the room. I was shocked to see her wearing only a bra and panties. She is a beautiful slim blonde with a great body so my first thought was how sexy she looked. She took off the bra, dropped to her knees, pulled out his cock and started blowing him. I was furious but I also had a giant erection as I was really turned on. She swallowed which was something she never did for me. Then they both lay down on the bed. About 20 minutes later she started sucking his cock again. When he was hard, he gave her a good fucking. I had a key to the house so I went in and confronted them as they lay naked. Turned out, that they had been good friends with benefits since before i met her. She would fuck him during the week and me on weekends. She said she didn't love him but loved the sex. We broke up but got back together after a couple months and eventually married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous