Theory & Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's better."

"I know what you mean. If the camera moves it feels like it's a porno movie. You know someone's staged the whole thing and paid the actors. But as far as I could tell this was just a guy and a girl who decided to make a video of themselves having sex. Which is way, way hotter.

"So, anyway, they're making out and the girl is rubbing his dick through his jeans and you can tell by the bulge that he's pretty well equipped, that he's packing something dramatic down there. And after a bit she unbuckles his belt and slips her hand down inside and you can tell that she's jerking him. He's sprawled on the couch half-naked and her hand is down inside his pants making little bobbing motions and you can tell that she's loving it. She got complete control over the situation. She's the one calling the shots.

"After a little bit she takes her hand out of his jeans and reaches up to pull them off. The boy lifts his hips up to help her. He's looking up at her with these gorgeous doe eyes, sort of soft and pleading, with his shaggy hair falling down across his face. She pulls off his jeans and his underwear too, and his cock springs out, and yes it's pretty damn impressive. It's this thick meaty arc, bobbing up and down over his flat belly as the girl wriggles him out of his tight jeans. She strips him naked, and he spreads his legs for the camera so you can see his hairy sack hanging down, so vulnerable. And she smiles this wicked little smile and starts jerking him again.

"And that's when I notice that Greg is starting to get aroused. It's a little odd because usually he's relentlessly hetero in his tastes. He likes looking at naked girls and watching things being done to naked girls and the girl in this video is still fully dressed and not on the receiving end at all. But there's something about the scenario that we're watching that's getting to him. There's something about seeing that naked boy with his fat swollen cock on display that's making his cock swell in response. I reach over and take him in my hand like the girl on the screen and he glances at me quick and then glances back at the action. He doesn't want to miss even a second.

"And then the girl does something surprising. She twists and reaches out of frame, and when she twists back, she's holding a tube of lube and a huge dildo. It's flesh colored and sculpted to look like a real cock with balls attached. The boy takes over jerking himself off for a bit while the girl squeezes lube onto the rubber cock, making sure it's good and slippery. And then she put a little more lube on her fingers and reaches down between the boy's legs and smears it on the pink pucker of his asshole.

"Greg is really hard now, and I'm getting really wet. This is weirder shit than what we usually watch but the boy is so pretty and the girl is taking such good care of him, it's doesn't seem perverted or creepy at all. The girl positions the dildo at the entrance to the boy's ass, and Greg mutters 'Yeah, fuck him.' And I'm like 'Do you want to see him get fucked in the ass?' And he's like 'Shit, yes.' And I'm like "Me too." And the girl pushes, and the boy opens up. His tight knot comes loose and the big shaft starts to slide up inside his bottom, and as it does his pretty mouth forms this perfect 'o' of mingled pleasure and pain.

"Inch by inch she pushes the cock deeper. It's so huge I can't believe he's going to take it all, but he does. He takes it all the way up his ass until all you can see are the base and the balls. He's moaning and jerking his cock and the shaft is all shiny and slick from the pre-cum that's dripping from the tip. The girl starts working the dildo in and out, little strokes at first, then longer and deeper. She has this air of intense detachment about her. It's hard to tell if she's turned on or not, and she doesn't make a move to get naked herself. She seems totally focused on when she's doing to the boy. She coos at him and tell him what a slutty little bitch he is. You can tell she knows she owns him. She's getting off on power, not sex. She's getting off on the knowledge that she's making him completely lose it, that she's turning him a helpless fuck toy while she remains fully clothed and in control."

I could feel myself starting to juice. Telling the story was getting me worked up all over again and it could tell that it was having the same effect on Rick. He was already at half-mast and rising. Suddenly he reached out and took the champagne glass from my hand.

"Lay back," he said.

I looked at him quizzically. "Why?"

"Lay back and you'll see," he said.

I lay back on the bed and Rick pushed my knees apart. Then he lay down between my open legs. His face was a few inches away from my pussy and I could feel his warm breath on my wetness. He turned his head and kissed the tender inside of my left thigh, and I shivered.

"Oh," I said softly. "Oh, okay."

"Keep talking," he said between kisses. "Pretend I'm not here."

I swallowed hard and resumed my story.

"So the girl in the video is fucking the boy in the video up the ass. She's fucking him the ass with her big dildo and Greg is so turned on. I'm stroking his cock just like the boy is stroking his cock on the screen. They're both so big and so hard and I'm like 'Do you want me, baby?' and he's like 'I want you so bad.' And I climb on top of him, which is something we don't usually do. Usually he likes for me to be on the bottom when we fuck. He likes to pin my hands over my head so that I'm helpless when he takes me. But this time he's helpless and I'm the one in charge.

"I take him straight into me, no preliminaries, just the whole length of his cock right down of the root. He's moaning, and I make him put his arms over his head and I put my weight on his wrists where they cross. My tits are hanging down in his face and I tell him to suck them. I tell him to suck them while I ride him. I call him my bitch and my slut and I tell him I'm going to ride his thick hard cock until he unloads in my pussy.

"The boy in the video is close I can tell. His eyes are closed and his hips are making little jerking thrusts. The girl is using the full length of the rubber cock on him now, her tattooed bicep flexing as she reams his hungry hole. The fake cock is shiny with lube and the boy's real cock is shiny with the juice oozing from its tip and I know that Greg's cock must be shiny from me, from the other hungry hole between my legs. I'm dizzy with cocks, with looking at them, with the feel of them in my hand and in my pussy.

"And then the boy on the video lets out a desperate shuddering moan and shoots. His first spew is a long ropy arc, a curling loop that spatters across his sweaty face, followed by a dozen less forceful spurts painting his throat, his chest, his abdomen. The final ragged dregs pool milky in the declivity of his belly button. And when the spasms have finally run their course, when his naked body stops bucking, the boy's hands fall away from his fading erection. And the girl smiles down at him, so cool and superior, almost amused at how wrecked his orgasm has left him. She tells him he's a good boy and kisses on the forehead and draws the cock out his ass, so many inches of rubber to pull out. She leaves him open and gaping for the camera, his violation on display for us to see.

"It's so sexy Greg and I can't tear our eyes away. And when Greg glimpses the boy's well-fucked hole right after the dildo is pulled free, he loses it. He starts moaning and bucking underneath me and I feel his cock spasm inside me, pumping his seed into my sopping pussy. I ride him hard, using the muscles in my thighs, not letting up. I'm milking him with my pussy, taking spurt after spurt of his thick fluid, letting the rawness of his orgasm tip me over the edge into my own desperate shuddering ... mmmmmm."

I broke off describing the scene when Rick reached my pussy. I was open down there, my petals swollen and spread. He brushed his lips against them, kissing the tender pink inside, and I stretched myself long on the bed making appreciative cooing sounds. His tongue darted out, the eager tip slipping inside me, opening me up wider. His hands held my pelvis like a bowl, lifting me up to his mouth. He was drinking me, tasting me.

"Ohhhh," I said. "Ohhh, that's nice."

"Is that the whole story?" he murmured, his voice muffled by my sex.

"No, there's more."

"Tell me."

"What you're doing ... makes it hard to talk."

"I'll go slow. Just tell me."

"Mmmmmm ... okay, okay ... so after that night I get an idea. I order some things off the internet, and have them delivered anonymously. They take about ten days to arrive. I don't tell Greg anything, but the whole time I have this serious sexual buzz going on. I'm thinking about sex a lot, we're fucking a lot, and I'm masturbating a lot when Greg isn't around.

"When everything is finally ready I come home from work two hours early. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I put on straight-legged jeans with a heavy black belt and heavy black biker boots. I slip on a plain white tee shirt and tuck the tail of the shirt into my jeans. I slick my hair back in a ponytail and put on a pair of dark sunglasses. When I check myself out in the mirror, I look like a dyke -- very macho, very tough -- just the look I was hoping for. Then I go downstairs to wait for Greg.

"I've timed things just right. A few minutes later I hear his car pull into the driveway. When he opens the door, I'm sitting in a chair in the middle of the living room waiting for him with paper shopping bag on the floor next to me. He does a double take and asks me what's going on.

"'Close the door and take off your clothes,' I say.

"He looks a little baffled, but he doesn't argue. He comes over so he's standing right in front of me and starts tugging at his tie. He strips down quick, and when he gets down to his boxers he raises an eyebrow as if to ask if I really mean everything. I nod and he pulls them down and tosses them aside. It's all happening so fast he's not even hard yet. His soft cock is just hanging there all floppy and exposed and I feel a little surge of power seeing him caught so off guard.

"I stand up and tell him to get down his knees. He obeys, still looking baffled, and I tell him to spread his knees wide and put his hands behind his head. My voice is very sharp and commanding and I'm standing over him, very much in control. I reach in the shopping bag and take out a black leather dog collar. When he sees it, his cock gives a little twitch and starts to stiffen. I fasten it around his neck and attach a heavy silver chain, heavy enough so he can feel the weight of it tugging on the collar. And then I take out a black blindfold and put it over his eyes.

"I stand in front of him for a bit, just letting him get used to the situation. I watch his chest rise and fall. His breathing is a little quick. He can hear me and smell me but he can't see me. His cock is getting harder. It's half-erect, the veins starting to pop out. His hairy sack is hanging down between his spread thighs and I lift my foot and brush my heavy boot against the underside of his balls. Greg jumps. He knows just how vulnerable he is in this position, how much pain I could cause. I tease his nuts with my foot, lifting them a little and letting them drop, making them sway in their loose pouch and ... oh! Oh ... Jesus!"

My hips bucked. Rick's tongue had found my clit. He glanced up from between my legs.

"Too much?" he said.

"Too much if you want me to finish this story," I pant.

"You're so hard," he said. "I want to suck your little cock."

"You'll love this next part then. Just ... just hold off a bit."

He lowered his head again. He went back to gently nuzzling and licking, turning my pussy into a drippy, soupy mess.

"So ...," I said, trying to gather my thoughts. "So ... I tease him for a bit until he's really hard. I know he wants to fuck me bad, but I also know he's not going to get to. Instead, I have a big surprise for him. I walk over to the shopping bag and I take out a harness with a big black dildo and some lube. I strap the harness on over my jeans. The flared base of the rubber dick is resting against my pubic bone, pressing down against my mons through the course denim. Greg can hear me doing something, but he has no idea what it is. He has his head cocked to one side, trying to figure it out.

"I walk back over to him, my fake dong bobbing from side to side. He's so straight. I know he's never sucked a cock before. I run my fingers through his hair and tell him to open his mouth. He does it, tentatively, like he suspects what's about to happen. I angle my hips forward, and the head of the rubber cock bumps against his open mouth and he flinches a little. He knows now what I must be wearing and he knows what I'm about to do, but he doesn't close his mouth.

"I call him a slut and I tell him I'm going to fuck his pretty mouth, and I slide the cock in. He gags a little but he closes his lips around it and starts to suck. I can feel little jerks and I know he's using his tongue. I'm holding the chain in one hand, using the collar to force his chin up. With my other hand I grab his hair and force him to take me deeper. I tell him to play with his own cock and he reaches down and starts jerking off, stroking his meat hard and quick ...."

As I was talking I felt Rick's fingers on my pussy, opening me up so he could lick me deeper. His tongue was going so deep inside me. My pussy felt like molten caramel, hot and sticky and sweet. And then he slipped one finger up inside me, up inside my tender sticky mess. He touched the deep parts of me, stroking, while his mouth was busy on the outside. I rolled my hips and moaned.

"Too much?" he said.

"I think ... I think ... I can manage ... there's not much story left."

"When you're done I'm going to make you cum so hard ...."

"Yes ... please ... yes ...."

Rick adds a second finger and I rush to finish before I lose the ability to talk.

"I take my cock out of Greg's mouth. His face is shiny with spit and he's gasping for air. I put my boot on his shoulder and force him down, down on all fours. His cock hangs rudely down between his splayed legs, hard and throbbing. I kneel behind him and take the lube and dribble it over his pretty puckered asshole, watching it clench from the shock of the cool liquid.

"The dildo looks so huge I wonder if I should have gotten a smaller size, but it's too late to turn back. I touch the tip to his lubed hole and he closes tight on reflex, then slowly wills himself open again. He wants me inside him. He's trying to open up for me. I lean into him and the knobby head begins to open him up wider than he's ever been opened before. I can see the slippery skin around his asshole go taut and stretch as I pop his cherry. Greg is whimpering. I know I must be hurting him, but he doesn't ask me to stop. He leans back into me, helping me deeper.

"I put my hands on his hips, just exactly the same way he puts his hands on my hips when he fucks me from behind. It's such a rush. I feel so powerful and in control. I touch the sway of his back, the tight muscles of his ass. I push deeper and he cries out, half a sob in his voice. 'It's so big,' he gasps. 'You're tearing me apart.' I ask him if it's too much, but he shakes his head desperately, no, no, no.

"The base of the dildo grinds against my mound. I want to touch my pussy so badly, but I can't without spoiling the moment. Instead, I strip off my tee shirt and my bra so I'm topless. My nipples are so hard. I thrust my hips forward with little jerks, working the rubber cock farther and farther in until the full eight inches is buried in Greg's virgin ass. He's crying openly now, completely broken down with pain and shame and lust. His breath is coming in little shuddery gasps, catching his throat. His shoulders are heaving.

"I bend down so I'm curled over him, my bare tits brushing his arched back. I reach around, take his hard cock in my hand, and start jerking him off. I whisper to him, hoarse and forceful. I call him my pretty little bitch and tell him I'm going to make him shoot. I tell him I'm going to make his pretty cock shoot all over the fucking floor. Greg groans and his hips start to pump. I can feel the load building in his balls. His insides clench tight around the dildo and his beautiful thighs spasm and his orgasm hits like a wave, the hot jet of sperm splattering on the floor beneath him. There's so much of it, spurt after spurt, a sticky milky puddle ...."

I squirmed on the bed, as Rick's tongue flickered deep inside my pussy.

"I need to cum," I groaned. "Please make me cum."

"Not until you tell me how the story ends."

"Then you'll make me cum?"

"I'll make you cum so hard."

"Oh god ... okay, how it ends ... after Greg spurts ... after he shoots his load all over the floor ... he falls forward and I fall back ... my cock slithers out of his hole ... he's crying ... his asshole gapes open ... he's lying on his side ...."

My voice dissolved into a ragged moan. Rick was back on my clit, flicking the shaft with little darts of his tongue. His fingers made sloppy, squishy noises as they dipped in and out of my swampy quim.

"How many times did you fuck him in the ass like that?"

"Just once ... oh god ...."

"How come?"

"It was ... oh yes that ... it was ... too intense ... it scared us ...."

Rick spun around and climbed on top of me. He was on all fours, his knees on either side of my head, his mouth still down between my legs. His junk dangled in my face, his cock stiff and shiny, his balls hanging loose in their hairy sack.

"Put my cock in your mouth," he said. "I want you to have my cock in your mouth when you cum."

Rick's lips closed around the nub of my clit, sucking me off. Trembling, I raised my head and caught his bobbing shaft with my lips. The head was spongy and full, smeary with pre-cum. I could taste my own pussy on him. Rick groaned and shoved his hips down, filling my mouth up with his hard meat. I could feel my orgasm building. I could feel little electrical shocks going off in my thighs, making them jerk and twitch. I was moaning, a deep desperate animal sound, half-muffled by the fat cock in my mouth. My hips were up off the bed, my pelvis thrusting. Rick tongued my clit, quick little flicks across my hard little shaft. His hands cupped my ass like a bowl, like my pussy was a bowl that he was lifting so he could drink from it. And then he spread my buttocks, and one finger slipped between them, and my mind flashed hey what the fuck are you doing ...?

But before I could say "no not there!" -- even if I could have said no not there with his swollen shaft stuffed in my mouth -- he touched my no-not-there, he touched the pucker of my most private part, his fingertip just teasing the tight-shut hole, and I lost it, I lost it hard, the orgasm hitting me like a fucking seizure. I was thrashing on the bed, tearing at the sheets, sweat-slick torso arched up, rubbing belly to naked inverted belly, pussy sopping open and filled with eager tongue, his fingertip slipping further up inside my oh-god-no-not-there-yes-please-there as my ass spasmed open with each orgasmic pulse. Penetrated and penetrated and penetrated, cock tongue finger up inside all three of my holes. Rick's body pouring into mine, filling me up every way I could be filled, as the ragged sobbing moans poured out.

And then, suddenly I was empty again. Empty and still cumming. Rick pulled out, and pulled out, and pulled out, leaving everything gaping open, all my holes slick and throbbing. He rough flipped me around gasping onto my belly, the cum shudders still jerking me ragdoll around. His hands grabbed my pelvis, tenting me up into an "A", forcing my knees wide on the edge of the bed, my gasping face and heaving chest pressed down into the humid sheets. He slid the flat palm of his hand down my sweat-slippery back, grabbing my tangled hair at the nape of my neck.