Theory & Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What ...?" I managed to croak out, "What?"

He cock bumped against my ass, leaving a wet streak on my skin. He was still all spit slippery from being in my mouth. He dipped two fingers of his free hand in my slack pussy, getting them good and wet, and then smeared the juice all over my asshole. He was lubing me with my own pussy juice. He was lubing me with my own pussy juice so he could fuck me in the ass. He was going to do what I'd never let Greg do even though I'd done it to him, even though I'd known he wanted to. Greg had wanted to pay me back so bad, to break me and make me cry the same way I'd broken him. But I'd never let him do that to me. And now someone who wasn't my husband was lubing my ass with my own pussy juice. Now the tip of Rick's thick cock was touching my terrified never-fucked virgin pucker.

I want to beg him, "Stop, not my ass, please." But I was still too jangled and dazed from cumming to form coherent sentences. And the head of his cock was touching my most private hole and it was so big, so much bigger than his finger, even though I was still a little loose from just having his finger inside me. And then he pushed and I could feel myself opening up, and I cried out. He was stretching me open with the head of his cock, and I tried to relax because I knew that way it wouldn't hurt as much. I tried to relax even though it hurt because he was stretching me open so so so so wide.

And then with a sudden pop he was inside, the whole knob at the end of his cock inside my stretched hole. He felt huge, twice as big as when he'd been fucking my pussy. The hurt was sharp and bright, like he was splitting me open. I whimpered and groveled on the bed beneath him, fluttering back and forth between pain and pleasure. I slid one hand down, found my sopping pussy, found the hard nugget of my swollen clit, and started frigging like mad. With my other hand, I clutched a knot of twisted sheet tight against my heaving chest.

"Oh God, you're so tight," Rick said. "Oh fucking God."

He put his hands on my hips and started thrusting -- little strokes at first, then harder and harder, forcing his meat further and further up my back door. He was taking me, possessing me, ramming himself right down into my core. How much of his cock was inside me now? How many inches were already inside me, and how many inches were left to go? I was crying real hot stinging tears, my cheeks suddenly wet, my nose snotty and dripping. I was moaning this deep, guttural animal moan. This was not what I'd signed up for. This was not the innocent sexy hotel romp I thought I was going to have, but something bigger, scarier, more primal. And way hotter.

I flashed back to all the times Rick and I had chatted in the hall outside our offices, both of us so articulate and intellectual, both of dressed so conservatively and professionally. The contrast between now and then hit me like an avalanche. What would our colleagues say if they could see us like this? If they could see me down on all fours, naked, sweaty, three fingers up my dripping hairy snatch? If they could see Rick out of his mind with lust, clutching my bucking hips, forcing his red swollen cock up my tight virgin asshole? If they could see us both broken down to our animal cores, both of us reduced to out basest male and female instincts, the desire to penetrate, the desire to be penetrated.

Penetrated. Oh god, that was too elegant a term. This was way beyond penetration. I was spitted, gutted, impaled on the bright, hot spike of his shaft. He was in deep now. I could feel his pubic hair tickling my ass. He wasn't going to stop until he was in me all the way to the root.

"Take it," Rick grunted. "Take it ... take my fucking cock ... take all of my fucking cock ... take all of my fucking cock right up your tight little fucking ass ...."

"I'm ... I'm ... oh ... uh uh uh ... I'm ... I'm taking ... I'm taking ... oh god ... oh god ... oh god, your cock ...."

With a moan, he bottomed out in my ass. All seven inches of him right up tight inside my most private part, filling me and splitting me and reaming me. And my hand was right up my hungry puss, my sticky gaping cunt, my juice juicing out of onto the clean sheets between my splayed legs. Rick was fucking me in the ass and I was getting off on it. I could feel myself loosening -- my asshole relaxing and opening up for him. He started to move his hips, started to thrust back and forth, not just pushing deeper, but fucking me proper, reaming his shaft in and out of my taut, tender hole.

"Are you my bitch?" he growled, "Are you my pretty little bitch?"

"I'm ... don't ... please ... oh ... oh uh uh uh ... oh please don't ... please don't make me ... ah ah ah uh ...."

"Say it," Rick said hoarsely. "Say it like you said it to him."

"I'm ... oh god oh god oh god ... I'm ... oh god ... I'm ... I'm your ... oh god ... your pretty little ... your pretty little bitch ... you fucker ... you fucking fucking fucker ... oh god ... oh uh uh uh ...."

"You deserve this, don't you? You deserve this after what you did to your husband."

"Fuck you ... fuck you ... fuck you ... you fucking cocksucker ... fuck you ...."

"I want to hear you say it," Rick ordered. "I want to hear you say you deserve this."

"Oh god ... oh please ... oh god, yes ... yes I deserve to be fucked in the ass ... I'm a cheating little slut and I deserve to be fucked in the ass ... ."

He shoved his hand down between my legs, forcing my hand out of the way. His fingers found my hard little clit, my throbbing little erection, and he started frigging it, started jerking me off between his thumb and forefinger. He was giving me a reacharound. I moaned and buried my face in the sheets.

"I want you to cum for me, you slutty little bitch," Rick said. "I want you to cum for me with my cock inside your ass."

"I'm close ...," I croaked. "I'm ... oh god oh god ... I'm so ... I'm so ...."

He was sliding in and out, in and out, in and out -- short strokes, but real ones. He was buggering me good, dominating me, using me. What the hell was I doing? How the hell did I get myself into this? I was a tenure-track English professor at a top-tier school, for Christ's sake! I had two books in print. I had a grant from the National Humanities Foundation. I had written an article about feminism and faculty politics, damn it! And here I was sweat-slick buck-naked in a hotel room with my ass up in the air letting one of my colleagues sodomize me to orgasm! Here I was with a fat slippery cock shoved all the way up prim little bottom, letting a man I barely knew finger-fuck my clean, tight little good-girl cunt.

I snuffled and moaned and thrashed underneath him. I could feel it building. I could feel the big wave coming. My thighs were quivering. My hips started to pump. I was riding his hand. One final thrust pushed me over the edge and the wave broke. The orgasm hit me like a seizure, my whole body jerking and shaking. My moans turned into screams, deep guttural cries coming all the way down, ripped from the depths of my guts. I could feel my ass clenching, my sphincter muscles throbbing around the thick cock holding them open wide. I was cumming with my pussy and I was cumming with my ass and the double sensation was echoing back and forth in the liquid bowl of my pelvis, two perfect golden shafts of pleasure with a flickering lightning hum of cumming crackling back and forth between them.

"Oh god," Rick moaned. "Oh god, I can feel you ... I can feel you cumming ... inside your sweet ass ... I can feel you cumming ...."

And then with a jerk, he was cumming too, unloading inside my ass. I could feel the sudden burn of his spurt, the throb of his pumping uncut cock. He collapsed down over me, his face close to mine, moaning with pleasure, moaning as his hips jerked and pumped, moaning as he reamed me with his throbbing shaft, moaning as he unloaded his third load of the day deep inside my spasming ass.

My legs gave out. I sank down onto the sweaty sheets. Rick was on top of me, heavy and spent, his cock still shoved all the way up my bottom. My breathing was hard and ragged, almost a series of sobs. I felt all hollowed out inside. I was hollow and naked and exposed, like the all my most private places had been revealed. I'd let him fuck me in the ass. I'd let him dominate me and use me the way I'd never let anyone else dominate and use me before. And I'd loved it. Oh God, I'd loved having him hold me down and take me like that.

He pulled out with a groan, all of his hard inches sliding out of me, leaving me gaping and open. I could feel his cum dribbling out of me, dribbling out of my poor, abused asshole. He collapsed on the sheets next to me, his face all sweaty and worried.

"Oh God," he said. "I'm so sorry ... I didn't mean to ...."

"It's okay," I murmured. "It's okay, it's okay ...."

"I just ...," he said, his voice catching. "I never ... I mean, you're just so hot ... and when you were talking about what you did with your husband ... I just couldn't help myself ...."

"Shhhh ...," I said. "It's okay. Come here. Hold me."

He took me in his arms and we lay pressed tight together. He was so much bigger than me, so much stronger. It made me feel very safe and protected. His leg was between mine and the hot oval of my open pussy was pressed against the top of his thigh. He stroked my bare back with his fingers as our breathing slowly returned to normal. I nuzzled his hairy chest, planting small kisses, and he responded by kissing the top of my head.

"That's nice," I murmured. "That's so very nice.'

I lifted my head, and our eyes met and suddenly we were kissing for real, our lips together, deep and warm and erotic. Neither one of us held back. My tongue slipped inside his mouth, gently exploring. It was passionate, but at the same time slow and relaxed. Neither one of us was trying to rush anything. I could feel my boundaries dissolving, the sense of where I ended and he began melting away. Time stretched out and came to a stop.

"Oh," I said, when we finally came up for air, "Oh my."

"We broke your rule," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine.

"I know," I said. "I don't care."

He trailed his finger along the line of my jaw. The look in his eyes was so achingly tender. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair and he kissed me again, softer this time. His mouth was so gentle, so warm and soft. This was more than just physical pleasure. This was more than just sex. We were cheating for real now, sharing the sort of emotional intimacy that I'd promised myself we wouldn't share.

Greg my love, I'm so, so sorry,

"What time is it?" I said.

He glanced at the clock on the nightstand.

"About two."

I sighed. "We need to start getting dressed pretty soon."

He let his fingers trail idly around my right nipple.

"Already? I'd hoped that maybe we had time for more round ...."

"I wish. But I need time to shower, dry my hair, redo my makeup ...."

I extracted myself from Rick's embrace and scooched over so I was sitting on the edge of the bed. I combed my fingers through my hair, pushing it back out of my face and working out the worst of the tangles. I could only imagine what I must look like. The room reeked of sex -- the smell of sweaty bodies, of fresh semen, of wet pussy. I lifted my arm, and sniffed my armpit. My nose wrinkled -- ugh, I was rank. Suddenly the idea of a hot shower seemed really inviting.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, and Rick followed me. It was bizarre seeing the two of us naked side by side, reflected together in the mirror. His cock was still half-hard, hanging dark and heavy and thick between his legs. He brushed my hair aside and kissed the back of my neck, and I sighed and leaned back against him.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

"Stop it," I said. "I'm a complete mess."

"I mean it. I could look at you all day."

I turned around and let him kiss me again. He was so tall I had to rise up on my tiptoes a bit. He took me in his arms and held me tight, naked body to naked body, tongues intertwining. One of his hands was on my bare ass, pushing our hips together. The thick line of his dangling cock pressed against my hairy mound. I ran my hands over his muscular back. He was so wonderfully, deliciously male, so strong and solid. I could feel myself starting to juice again, my body responding to his touch. If I wasn't careful I was going to end up fucking him again. That wouldn't do, of course.

"No more," I said, pulling away. "We need to get cleaned up."

"Okay," he said, regretfully. "Do you want to shower together at least? It's large enough."

"Sure," I said.

The shower was a large stall with glass walls running down to the floor and a tile bench on one side. There was plenty of room for two. We got in and I adjusted the water to a hot generous spray. I stepped under first, letting it pound down on my face, slicking my hair down on my skull. I turned around underneath it, getting myself wet all over, and then stepped aside so that Rick could do the same.

I picked up the little hotel soap and started lathering myself, paying particular attention to my armpits and crotch. I knew I reeked of sweat and sex and I didn't want to leave any trace of those scents behind. When I got home tonight, I didn't want Greg to have the slightest clue that I'd spent most of the day fucking another man. I wanted to rinse all the incriminating evidence down the shower drain.

My bush was a soapy smear. I ran my fingers over my slippery pussy lips, carefully washing ever inch down there. I was still half turned-on, and touching my private parts even to wash them sent little jolts of pleasure down my thighs. I noticed Rick was watching me. His cock was half-erect, bobbing deliciously under the warm spray of the shower.

"You're getting hard," I said, laughing.

"I can't help it. Seeing you wash yourself like that is very hot."

I handed him the soap.

"Here," I said. "Switch places and let me rinse off."

I stepped back under the spray and let it sluice all the lather off my naked body. Rick soaped up, washing his hairy chest, his muscular arms, his lean thighs. He saved his cock for last. By then he had a full hard-on and when he touched it he let out a little sigh. Now it was my turn to watch him. He slid his soapy hand up and down the slippery length of his shaft. It was like he was washing himself and jerking himself off at the same time. I swallowed hard.

"Okay," I said. "Yeah, that is kind of hot."

I reached out and lightly touched the tip of his cock, teasing my finger along his slit. Rick shuddered with delight.

"Do you want to come again?" I said.

"I thought you said we didn't have time."

"We have time if you're quick."

"You mean I jerk off while you watch?"

"Yes, like the first time back in my office."

He started moving his hand faster.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

I stopped to consider.

"If you want, I'll tell you a story to help you."

"A story about what?"

"A story about me and Greg. A sex thing we do sometimes."

"Not the video thing?"

"No, something else. A different sex thing."

"That sounds ... amazing."

By this point, Rick was rocking a really impressive erection. He'd been hard a lot over the past few hours, of course, but most of the time he'd been inside me. Either that or I hadn't been in any state to pay close attention. But now I could finally get a really good look at his equipment. His shaft was dark and thick, with a big vein along one side. Every time he stroked he pulled his foreskin back, exposing the tender pink head. His balls were big and hanging loose in his sack in the warmth of the shower, the left one slightly higher than the right. They swung back and forth as he worked his soapy cock. Damn he looked good.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, so you know how you told me how it was particularly hot fucking Erin when you knew she was fertile? That the idea that you were maybe knocking her up made everything just a little more intense. 'Primal' I think is the word you used."

"Yeah."

"Well ... so ... sometimes when I'm with Greg we ... um ... we pretend that I'm not on the pill. I mean ... I am, obviously, duh ... and we both rationally know that. But sometimes we pretend I'm not. We pretend that I'm completely unprotected."

"Does that turn you on? The idea of having unprotected sex?"

"Yeah ... it's kind of kinky, I know. I mean ... I'd never actually risk it. I don't want a baby right now. But thinking about a bare cock shooting off inside me when I'm fertile ... that gets me really turned on."

"Tell me more," he said. "Tell me about the last time you and Greg did played that game."

"Okay. The last time was about a month ago. Leading up to it, I had a couple of days where I just couldn't stop thinking about sex. I was horny pretty much from the time I got up to the time I went to bed -- most likely because I was ovulating for real. It was certainly the right time in my cycle. I was in a very 'I'm ripe to be fucked' sort of mood."

"I think I remember that," Rick said, laughing. "I did notice you had a certain glow."

"Oh fuck," I said. "I had hoped it wasn't obvious."

"It wasn't obvious," he said, grinning. "But I did notice."

"So, anyway, I was horny all the time but, unfortunately, this happened to coincide with Greg going out of town for work. I could take care of business myself, of course ... and I did, several times a day, actually ... but it wasn't the same. Sometimes I really need a hard cock inside me and nothing else will quite do the trick.

"Basically anything I did while I was waiting for Greg to come home just wound my sexual spring up tighter and tighter. Even making myself come with my vibrator just made me want his cock more. On the day his plane landed, I didn't even come in to school. I just laid around at home all morning in my robe thinking about fucking."

"So, that day you called in sick ...?"

"... I was too horny to get dressed. Yes."

"Shit, that's hot," Rick said, stroking faster.

"So finally I hear Greg's car in the drive and I run to meet him at the door. All I'm wearing is a silk robe and it's not even tied; it's open in front so I'm completely exposed. And the door opens and Greg is standing there holding his keys in one hand and his suitcase in the other and he sees me, and his eyes go wide.

"I go up and throw my arms around him and give him this long, passionate kiss right there in the doorway. I mean, he's not even all the way inside the house. I'm pretty much naked and anybody walking by would have been able to see everything, but I'm so horny I don't give a fuck. I'm rubbing up against him like a cat in heat and his hands are under my robe touching me everywhere.

"He backs me up, stumbling, into the entry hall, and kicks the door shut behind us. I'm fumbling with his belt. I want his cock inside me right now and I can't wait anymore. I get him out and he's already hard -- a zero-to-sixty-in-no-time-flat erection, very impressive. I'm stroking him and rubbing him against my bare belly, rubbing the sticky head against my hairy patch. And he's like 'Tell me what you want, baby.' And I'm like 'I want your cum inside me.'

"And then he says, 'But I don't have a condom,' which is our code for 'Let's pretend we're having unprotected sex.' And I say, 'I know, but I want you so bad. We'll just have to risk it.' And he says, 'Is it a safe time at least?' And I shake my head and I'm like 'No, but I want you to fuck me anyway.'

"We drop down on the floor, right there in the entry hall. My robe is open underneath me and I spread my legs for him and climbs on top of me -- he mounts me. He's still fully dressed -- jacket and tie, everything -- and I'm naked except for the silk robe falling off my shoulders. He mounts me and pushes his lovely long cock all the way deep inside me. He's balls deep in my wet pussy, the head of his cock right up against my cervix ... perfect reproductive technique.