All Comments on 'There and Back Again'

by stevieraygovan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Your the best

You have a talent. Don't stop contributing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five Stars!

Beautiful, sexy story! Loved the exhibitionism. Loved the fucking while the two men watched. Thank god for the request.

looking4itlooking4italmost 13 years ago
Good story

about relationships and patience. Definitely a unique perspective to most LW stories.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
The title says it all

A great sexy story. Probably over the top in a few places but all as part of the hot romp. <br><br>

One comment was annoyed with her husband wanting her to act out sexually. BUT SHE WAS VERY SEXUAL before their child was born. All her husband wants is the wife he got married to, a very sensual person. Most of what she does, SHE choses to do. He doesn't make specific demands. He just wants her to be a sexually open person, LIKE SHE WAS. SHE then decides what that means. Sure he nudges her behavior, like in the shoe store, having her remove her panties. But she was already flashing the clerk and opened her legs wide without any suggestions from her husband. If she hadn't gone that far would her husband still have loved her? The answer to me is an obvious YES! She is trying to do things and her husband makes a few suggestions, none that seem to bother her at all. So where is he out of line? Seems like they are both VERY happy with the rediscovery of her sexuality. She almost lost the sensual person that she obviously enjoys being. Her husband pushed her in the right direction to find herself again. Good story!

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobalmost 13 years ago
Great Hot Wife Story!

My wife and I read your story together and it took us a lot longer than normal. You can probably guess why:) We loved the slow build up and the way the story unfolded in a natural believable fashion. We know that a lot of people who read loving wives stories would never understand how something like you describled in your story could happen but it does. We know from experience. Would love to read more stories as Susan and David's adventures continue. Thanks, Rob and Annie

Servo42Servo42almost 13 years ago
Nice

A nice reworking of the original story. 5 stars as always!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

She made sure that he was excited about her sexy ways as he did when they first were married.

A great story

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Five star imagination, with eroticism off the scale! We imagined Elly-May Clampett screwing Jethro Bodine, kept out of her Daisy Dukes and hotter than Hell in the Sack, personally.

Masterful treatment of typical Hillbilly innocence when securing her man's interest in sexual exhibitionism! Noted your Bio in our favorites list, hoping for other erotic stories to eclipse prizewinning styles depicted herein. As we're into NMCF type male domination stories, acceptable by Southern Ladies keen to breed submissive 'Testosterone depleted' Gentlemen with a well mannered disposition to blind obedience, for Femme/Domme rules. Christ Mate! Do those Kinky menfolk actually still exist, since the [Civil] War of Independence was won by the Yankees? There's a home for them in the 'Deeper South' if there are. IE: Suggest NZ and most Australasian females may qualify, as "eager but culturally sensitive" CFNM Mistresses!

"Wai-elle Doggie!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
best ever

absolutely magnifiacent!i have been reading stories on here for years and never wrote a comment,but had to here.

loving wives are what i generally read but not always.

this is the best one that i have read!!! thank you todd

Mousse9Mousse9almost 13 years ago

Definitely different from the usual fare of Loving Wives. And *GASP!* erotic, to boot!

The dichotomy between "being a good girl", and "show off whenever you can" was interesting to read.

I like the "look but don't touch" rule. It embodies what most guys want, I think. "Yeah, she's sexy, she's hot, and she's all mine! You can look but not touch, eat your heart out, folks!"

Anyway, nice story.

anubeloreanubeloreover 12 years ago
Fan-bloody-TASTIC!

Any "morality police" who gave you grief about this tale...have very serious issues. I LOVE a story where the wife doesn't cheat, but instead she and her husband remember why they married each other, and fall in love all over again! I ALSO love that you had her express a wish NOT to be shared physically, and the husband understood! Gods, this is not one of my more articulate posts, but it's late, and I'm falling asleep. ANYway, BEAUTIFUL job, and I love being able to read some of your work that doesn't force me to supress my gag-reflex! (I hate adultery lol. wrong author for me, I know...ah well!) The point was elegantly and tenderly made. Perhaps a bit more...sensation...in the sex scenes though. Descriptively speaking, of course. ;) Excellent job. 5*****

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
wow......a loving wife

no cuckolds, not slut wife and a well written story. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Come Back Again

This story is not over by a long shot. It seems to me that it is just getting started. With the long exposition as to why Susan is the way she is, I would like more scenarios as to how she is changing and growing in her love for her husband. Great concept! Keep writing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed this so much on multiple levels !

This really struck home because for a while I felt the downside of the ' Mommy uber alles' regime . I wish I read this then but am still thankful to peruse this now. Perhaps the sea change from unrelenting earth mom to seductress in the time frame given was a bit small.

I do understand, however, that this is a short story & as such these parameters do get compressed. The overarching virtue was the couple's commitment to each other. There's a flip side of what the husband must do to be worthy of nigh demi-goddess that he's inspired.

Beyond that I thank the author for this adult fairy tale that tantalizes all the more because of it's 'very real' applicability to an sensually, ambitious reader's life. Full marks.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Potential

To take the change and continued growth within the marriage so much further, and yet this story can stand alone as is without shame. I found it to be an unusually touching save of a couple's commitment to each other while you once again created searingly hot eroticism within your nicely realistic scenes. You rate as my favorite author again. kemander@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The man doesnt deserve her. Hes a cuck in the making. She doesnt want that. What a woman!

jman337jman337over 10 years ago
Sequel?

It's time...

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
More monogamous exhibitionism please

It has saddened me to see that the majority of exhibitionist wife stories ultimately and inevitably lead to group sex with the woman being an object for men's fantasies. I was grateful for this one and would like to see more.

thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing

Not my cup of tea at all but your writing is very solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well maybe.

I applaud the idea that they only want others to want her, but not have her.

I question the acceleration in risk taking and acting out. If they escalate at this rate she'll be fucking strangers in a month. Then the wheels come off.

It seems inevitable.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 6 years ago
Nice one . . .

. . . well written, very enjoyable, and quite satisfyingly erotic. Loved it. 5*, well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome development

Susan has amazing control while staying true to both her husband and her own needs. This might progress to exhibition and swinging so they can both cum over and over

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tease

Very good story, love the tension in the build up to the end. It was a bit of a tease though. Hope she can continue to be faithful to Dave.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This would eventually go too far. Always does.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting but afraid things will escalate and that they ate playing with fire. Their shared love, lusy, and intimacy was their foundation. Bringing others into it on s regular basis beyond exhibitionism will most likely end up diluting that bond and harm their marriage. And to be fair, it isn't just what she wants to do. It is that she will do whatever pleases David, giving him control, and humans with such control make errors in their choices.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That is a Loving Wife.

Just hope the author doesn't ruin this tale by having the wife start cheating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous