There Goes the Neighborhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much Mom," I said.

"I love you too Kyle," Mom answered, "more than anything in this world."

She rubbed my cock slit, licking the head of precum on the head. Mom then had me sit back, beginning to suck me off as she massaged my balls. I was in heaven, watching her head bob up and down as my cock got harder in her throat.

I probably would've cum if she hadn't pulled up when she did. She began to stroke my cock, lubed with her saliva as I began to suck her mammoth tits. I flicked the nipples with my tongue as she moaned at my contact.

Her hand began to move faster, paying special attention to the head which I loved. I then switched to the right side which still groping the left. Mom's breathing quickened along with her hand.

"Oh my god Kyle," she whispered as she ran her fingers through my hair, "you're making Mommy feel so good."

I had her recline fully on the bed and I kissed down to her pussy, making her moan. Her eyes were tightly closed as she squeezed her boobs while I tickled her clit.

I then sucked on each fat pussy lip, twirling my tongue around them. I pinched her clit with my lips and she moaned louder, raising her hips as I went in faster circles, making her moan even louder.

I raised up and began to suck her tits again, licking over every inch of the soft gigantic melons. We French kissed again as I rose to let my hard cock have a direct path to her pussy.

"Oh Kyle..." she moaned as I entered slowly, beginning instantly to thrust back and forth.

"Yes baby!" Mom moaned as she moved her hand behind my head, "fuck Mommy good and deep! It's what Frank wanted!"

I had no remorse. I knew, wherever Dad was, that I had his approval. I practically foamed at the mouth as I fucked her like an animal, slamming with full ferocity.

"Oh god, yes, oh Kyle..." Mom whispered as I fucked her like mad, kissing madly with one another. Her pussy was so warm and soft like silk as I moved rapidly inside of her.

"Fuck, Mom," I groaned, "you have the best pussy ever!"

"You have the best cock ever son," she replied, "I wish we could do this forever!"

"I do too Mom," I grunted as I picked up speed, "every second of every single day!"

I roughly squeezed her tits, fucking her brutally, our bodies meeting with loud bangs. I spread her legs wider as I listened the sweet sounds of her moans. We then kissed as the pleasure of our taboo lust washed over us."

"Such a good and naughty little boy..." Mom moaned as I rubbed her clit, "with a fucking huge cock!" She began rock back at me, keeping my cock buried deep in her cunt.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I pushed harder.

"Fuck me Kyle! How's it feel!" Mom shouted.

"God! It feels fucking incredible!!!" I cried as I sucked deeply on her tits.

"Oh baby," Mom moaned, "you're going to make Mommy cum! I'm cumming baby!!!"

Her juices sprayed with record velocity as I didn't slow down, my balls making her ass ripple as they made contact. I was making love to Mom. The best sex I have ever experienced.

Her beautiful body was underneath me, her lust filled face filled with love for me. I kissed her tenderly as I fucked her harder, my slick pole battering her pussy with longer strokes.

Her sweaty body glistened as our skin slapped together, our fucking getting harder and harder as the bed creaked and groaned. Mom's screams got louder as we each fondled one of her massive breasts.

"Moooom..." I groaned.

"I know. I feel it baby." Mom said, "Give it to me, don't leave a single drop inside those balls."

I made one more long thrust, slamming into her, making my cock blast a strong blast of cum and began to move faster, fucking her roughly as she kissed me with a furious passion.

I came and came and came, filling her with my desperately needed release. She kissed me again, deeply and tenderly. I thrusted faster, gallons of hot white spunk filling her pussy.

Mom and I cried out together, my fingers locked on her melons as my hips met hers with reverberating and satisfying pounds as I continued to fill her with my seed. It had been one of the orgasms of my entire life.

"Do you feel better Kyle?" Mom asked softly.

"I've never felt better," I answered to which she smiled. We lay there beside each other.

"My baby isn't a baby anymore," she said softly as she rubbed my chest, "he's the man of the family now."

"... who gets to fuck the wife anytime he wants?" I asked playfully.

Mom wrapped her hand around my cock and rose to whisper in my ear. "You'd better believe it."

******

After the will reading, we were assigned an envelope as to what we would receive. Alexis was left with his share of his business as well as their home.

We stood and talked as Adam happily ran in circles around their car.

"I can't wait until he's 18," Alexis laughed, "I'm sure he takes after his father down there."

I laughed. "I hope so. You deserve to be taken care of.

"Promise you'll visit Kyle?" she asked as she rubbed her pregnant belly.

"I promise," I said before she snuck in a quick kiss.

"There'll be more waiting for you when you come." she said seductively as she and Adam got into their car.

Interestingly, I didn't get an envelope. I got a freaking box.

******

Inside the box was a videotape with To Kyle written in bold letters. Mom looked over at it as we drove home. "What do you think it is?"

"I don't know," I said as I shook my head.

Upon getting home, I went into Dad's old study and popped the tape into the V.C.R. After a few seconds, a video of Dad came up as he was inside his office at his old job.

He looked somewhat sick, apparently just a few days before he died. Nevertheless, he smiled.

"Hello Kyle,

If you're watching this it means I'm dead. I want to start off son by saying I am very proud of you. I know I wasn't there much as you grew up. Though I am actually sure you enjoyed your private time with your mother.

I'm sure Marie and Candace will help you go along. She was an amazing woman and amazing wife and mother. And I want you to know I always loved you all very much.

This video is so you will know what I have provided for you. My assistant Sharona will get it to you as soon as possible. In these next few years, you'll have a lot of decisions as to what you wish to do with your life.

As your old brothers will take over the company, I want to you to know I made provision for you as well. You always said you wanted to be an author. Of that, I am supportive. I made this to tell you have a large bank account in your name. It is to support that literature company you want to form and also your first book.

Again I can't tell you how much I am proud of you son. You've grown to be the man I should've been. There is mansion in your name as well that was left to me by my own father. As we were estranged, I never felt right to move in but have kept it in good condition and is waiting for you. Sharona will be waiting when you arrive.

I know you are destined for great things. Take care of your mother and Alexis. I love you son."

******

The video faded to black as my eyes began to tear up. I felt Mom's soft hand touch my shoulder as she was crying as well. I stood and pressed my lips firmly to hers.

I then picked her up and carried her upstairs, no one in the house besides us.

"What are you doing baby?" Mom asked with a smile as we pulled off our clothes.

"Taking care of my inheritance..." I replied as our lovemaking began again.

******

Several hot hours later, I was spooning Mom and I looked down to where my flaccid cock was still buried inside my mother.

Though we been in our special relationship for years, a new sense of realization came over me that this was how the rest of our lives would be. So, I decided to try something risky.

"That was fantastic Marie," I said as l looked at her.

Mom turned toward me, seemingly shocked but smiled. "I loved it too daddy."

I kissed her tenderly and she returned it. It seemed as if we were finally together, closer than ever. I hated to think it, but it felt as if Dad's death had brought some good.

As our lips separated, I lay beside Mom and wrapped my arms around her, spooning her from behind as she traced her fingers over my knuckles.

"Honey?" Mom asked.

"Yes Marie?" I answered.

"You're father... once expressed love for me the way you do. Then, it just melted away. That's why I was crying this morning. Because I feared one day you'll do the same thing."

I kissed her neck. "I will always love you Marie. As long as I'm alive I will never love a woman more than I love you."

"What about Emily?" Mom asked.

I thought for a second. "I love her as much as I love you."

Mom smiled. "That's wonderful. I can still remember the day I brought you from the hospital, cute and sleeping in my arms. I still can't believe how far we've gone together. Do you regret it at all?"

"I only regret I didn't do it sooner Marie." I answered, squeezing her right tit. I then eased my cock into her ass, making her moan.

"You naughty motherfucker..." she laughed as I began to thrust slowly.

"Always and forever Marie," I replied, "always and forever."