They Call Me Squirt

Story Info
Young wife meets an older stranger in a bar.
3.1k words
4.17
33.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightning flashed in all directions, and even though it was only 1 o'clock in the afternoon, between the fierce rain and near blackout conditions from the storm Sara could only see a few feet in front of her car. Her nerves were shot from driving in this so she decided to pull over when she saw a vacancy sign at a motel.

After running through the rain to the office she was soaked. She got into her room she decided it would be a good idea to take a nice hot shower. The hot water felt great running over her body and started melting away some of the stress from the last couple of weeks.

Her father called a couple weeks ago to tell her that her mother had fallen and broke her foot. He was on the road for work and was wondering if she could drive down from Wisconsin to Texas to be with her until he got home. She has been working from home since Covid so it was easy for her to say yes and work from there for a while. Her husband Mark stayed home because he could not get off of work for that long.

As much as she loved her mom, spending the last 2 weeks helping her do even the littlest tasks had been very stressful on her, so she was relieved to be heading home. Unfortunately, she didn't even make it out of Texas before this storm made her pull over.

As she was soaping up her body she gave herself a once over. Although she has yet to have kids (she was only 27 so they had time yet) she grabbed her slight belly and shook it a little......"stupid Covid" she thought, it kept her sitting on her butt working from home and she put on a few pounds. "Update your gym membership when you get back" she thought.

She washed over her chest and gently squeezed her nice little "B" breasts. They were a nice little handful, but still super perky enough, and she loved the fact that could go without a bra most of the time if she wanted.

After she washed her long blond hair she shaved her legs and pussy and proceeded to get out and towel off.

Sara flopped on the bed and decided to call Mark. She complained a little about her mom and told him all about the storm. As she was talking to him she opened the curtains to check on the weather and she noticed that it had slowed down a bit, but still was coming down pretty good. She also noticed that there was a little bar on the other end of the parking lot. Mark said that she should go have a drink, she deserved it, and it might relax her a little. "Good idea" she said, "talk to you later baby."

Sara grabbed her suitcase and was looking for something to wear. Although it was storming out, it was still very hot so she grabbed a nice skirt and blouse.

Crap, her bras were in her other suitcase and she didn't feel like running to the car to get one. "Thank god for my perkies" she thought, "just have to stay dry on the way over so my blouse doesn't go see-through."

She grabbed her umbrella and wrapped a little shawl over her shoulders and headed out. She hugged the outside wall of the motel trying to stay under the overhang and at one point almost ran over a little old Hispanic lady who stepped out of her door to have a smoke. When she reached the end she made a mad dash the last couple hundred feet and reached the entrance of the bar almost completely dry!

Sara looked around as she made her way to the bar. Typical Texas tavern she thought. Reminded her of little dive bars back home in Madison. There were a couple locals shooting pool and a couple more sitting at the bar.

"Ma'am" said the bartender as she sat down. While the people in Wisconsin were friendly, she truly missed the southern gentleman that she was accustomed to growing up. She ordered a beer and took a nice long pull off of it.

"Mmmmmm that tastes wonderful" she thought. As she flipped through her Facebook while drinking another couple beers, she never even noticed the gentleman walk in and sit beside her.

"Hey Squirt, no Betty today?" asked the bartender.

"No" said Squirt, "she had to go by her dad's for the week, he fell and hurt himself."

That caught Sara's ear and she turned to the man and told him how she had to rush down and help her mom who fell...."small world" she said.

Squirt removed his hat revealing a balding head and tipped it at her. "Lenny" he said, "pleased to me you little lady, but my friends all call me Squirt."

She held out her hand and said her name was Sara. She gave him a slightly puzzled look and asked "why Squirt?"

He was holding her left hand and said "little lady, you are much too young, much too married, and much too proper for me to ever tell you that." This got a laugh from the bartender, but made Sara blush a little with strangers thinking that about her.

"I'll take a whiskey and buy this beautiful miss another beer please." Sara was relishing the men being gentleman around here. Lenny changed the conversation and Sara quickly forgot about the nickname. They drank and talked for a couple hours. Sara was fascinated hearing about Lenny's ranch and horses.

She grew up riding her entire childhood and missed horses dearly. "I was at a show today with a couple of my horses, that's why I am in all of this fancy, uncomfortable as heck, clothes" Lenny said.

Sara looked him over, very nice riding clothes she thought. Lenny was mid 60's, 5'7"ish, mustache, large beer belly, but in decent shape besides that.

"I was only planning on stopping for one drink before going home to get in some more comfortable attire, but then I ran into you and lost track of time" he said with a smile. "If you would like to see my horses, my ranch is right down the road."

Normally Sara would never go somewhere with someone she just met, but Lenny felt like an old friend by now. Besides he was old and married and seemed harmless. "Okay" she said.

As they were getting ready to leave the bartender said, "Goodbye Squirt."

This triggered Sara and she said "Lenny, if I go with you, you have to tell me the story behind your nickname!"

He looked at her and said, "we'll see little lady, we'll see." Sara never noticed the smirks on the bartender's or the 2 gentleman sitting next to them faces.

Lenny grabbed a couple of beers and they walked around the horse barn. Sara was in heaven. She petted them and talked to them and fed them by hand. As they got down to the last stall a stud horse was standing there with a full-fledged hard on swaying in all its glory.

"His name is Lenny" said Lenny with a smile, I needed to name him after what he resembled. "I'm sorry Sara that's just a little old rancher joke" he laughed.

"I think Miss Betty would be walking a little bow-legged if you were a tenth that hung lol."

"Ohhhhhhhh Miss Sara you do have a little racy streak to you huh?" "Maybe you aren't as proper as I thought."

"I might surprise you" Sara said a little flirty. "What they hell am I doing??" she thought. Must be the beers. She was going to suggest they head back to the bar when he asked if she would like to hear about his nickname. Finally! she thought.

"Well I am not sure it will live up the buildup now" Lenny said. "Hmmmmm, how can I say this delicately, I don't want to offend you."

"Just tell me" Sara said, "if I'm not offended by a horse penis joke, I'm sure I won't be offended now."

"Alright" said Lenny. "Let's just say that I have a knack of finding women's triggers."

"Like triggering them to get mad?" Sara asked.

"No" Lenny chuckled........"sexual triggers."

"Have you ever seen any porn where women "squirt"?"

"Yes" said Sara blushing now, "but that is all bullshit right?" "That has to be pee or something."

"Oh there is some pee mixed in sometimes, but I assure you Sara that it is very real and there is certainly cum and ejaculates mixed in." "You have never squirted Sara?"

Lenny could tell she was getting uncomfortable, "it's okay if you don't want to talk about it Sara."

Sara didn't want to seem like the prude again so she pushed on. "Well a couple times when I orgasmed a little dribble came out, but never anything like the fake stuff on porno films."

"Sara, I am telling you that it is very very real."

"Lol okay Lenny, I know men are big talkers."

"Well I could show you" Lenny said.

"Lenny!" said Sara as she slapped his arm, "we are both married!!"

"No no no Sara, I did not mean show you as in "on you" I meant a little viewing." "Follow me" he said.

Lenny grabbed some more beers and put them in a bucket of ice. He proceeded to pour 2 tall shots of whiskey. "Drink this" he said as he handed her the shot, "it will drop your inhibitions a little more so you can enjoy your educational videos." "Cheers! to new friends and new experiences" he said as he clinked their shot glasses together. Sara slammed the shot and she felt the slow burn as it went through her body. From the beers, the shot, and the not really eating all day her head was spinning.

"Right this way" said Lenny.

Lenny led her into a theater room. There was a large projection screen, a popcorn machine, theater seats, a leather couch up front, and an older massage table along the wall that seemed out of place.

"Very nice" said Sara.

"Thank you" said Lenny, "I love watching my Cowboy's games in here, as well as these educational videos" he said with a wink. With that he opened a cabinet and unlocked a hidden little drawer. "Can't be too safe with the kids and grandkids around."

Inside the drawer were several DVDs. "I updated my old VHS tapes years ago, almost time to go to BlueRay." Sara laughed at VHS tapes. "Are you really THAT old Lenny??"

"YES!" he laughed. "This is one of my favorites" he said, "I compiled the best moments together on one disk."

"I am going to go get changed while you start watching okay?"

"No problem" said Sara.

"Sara, are you sure you want to watch this?" "It is pretty graphic."

"I have seen porn before" the now drunk Sara thought, "what is the big deal?" "Yes, I want how these girls fake it" Sara said.

Lenny handed the remote to Sara and left to go get changed. The first video clip started and it was of a young oriental girl on her back fully naked and just the arm of a man in the screen as his hand pleasured her. They were obviously quite far along when the video started because she was screaming in ecstasy already. Within seconds she was squirting everywhere.

"Bullshit!" Sara thought. "That has to be pee right??" As the camera zoomed in the liquid looked much thicker and stickier then pee. "There's no way anyone could "cum" that much" she thought.

Then the camera panned back and she was shocked to see it was Lenny filming and pleasuring her. She though he just took his favorite clips from online, not that he was the star of them! One after another clip started and shortly after he had the woman squirting multiple times. Old women, young women, skinny, heavy, it didn't matter.

Sara kept drinking beer and watching clips, her eyes were a daze watching the screen. At one point there was a montage of rapid succession of squirting and Sara almost felt like she was going to cum right along with them.

At some point Lenny had returned and sat next to her wearing just a t-shirt and loose athletic shorts. Lenny was almost always fully clothed in the videos, but occasionally Sara thought she noticed something rather large in his shorts, but it was hard to tell behind the clothes and under his big belly.

The next scene came up and it was definitely pretty recent. Sara could tell from the photos she saw on the walls that it was his wife Betty and him in a hotel room. Lenny only had a towel on and he was working over her hairy pussy with a furry. Her large pillowy breasts were flowing back and forth as she rode his fingers.

Sara was very aware of her own breasts at this moment, nipples achingly trying to poke through her blouse, but she was too wrapped up in the video to care.

As Betty started squirting Lenny really put his body into it causing his towel to drop off. Up sprang a rock hard 8" angry looking, thick, veiny cock. Betty lurched forwarded and took it into her mouth as Lenny continued to frig her pussy.

Lenny looked over at Sara and smiled as he noticed she was entranced staring at the screen subconsciously slightly sucking the neck of her beer bottle in rhythm to Betty sucking his impressive cock.

"This looks very real doesn't it Sara?".....she shook her head yes while never looking away from the screen, "they all look like they love it don't they Sara?"..........once again shaking her head yes................"you want to squirt now don't you Sara?"................her head never stopped shaking yes.

With that the bottle came out of her mouth as she gasped from Lenny pinching her hard nipple. The bottle was replaced by his tongue as he covered her mouth with his. His tongue quickly overpowered hers and her mind was a blur as she felt his expert hand shoot up her skirt and passed her panties and a short stumpy finger inserted into her already dripping wet pussy in the blink of an eye.

Although he was old, he was still very strong and easily picked her up without removing his finger or tongue. When he set her down on the massage table he ripped off her skirt and panties. Sara laid on the table in just tennis shoes and blouse trying to wrap her mind around what was happening. She has never been this aroused in her entire life, and by her engorged clit and smell of sex filling the room Lenny knew that as well.

His fingers found her throbbing bud with a rapid pace, and within seconds they were flying over her clit in a blur. It didn't take long and a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. Without giving her any time to rest, Lenny plunged his middle two fingers into her burning slit. It felt like he was trying to lift her off the table with every stroke as he applied heavy pressure to the roof of her pussy.

As his fingers pounded in and out he gently yet aggressively pulled back her hair and whispered into her ear "squirt for me baby." She would have certainly got there without him telling her to, but his words of encouragement got her there all the quicker, and for the first time in her life a torrent of cum came jetting out of her pussy.

Lenny knew exactly when to let her slightly wind down and when to start again to make her squirt several more times. Each time felt more powerful to Sara, and she was thrashing and convulsing on the table ripping, clawing, grabbing at anything to hold on. As her left hand squeezed the table, her right hand tried to do that as well, but instead of the table her hands found Lenny's shorts. As her back arched in the throes of another orgasm her hands pushed down, taking his shorts with them.

Out sprang that angry cock. At some point Sara realized that she was stroking his beast and she looked over at it. A drop of precum glistened and she remembered the joy on Betty's face as she was sucking it. Her tongue reached out and licked his head, quickly followed by her sucking it into her hungry mouth.

She never really cared for giving blowjobs, but her carnal urges had kicked in and she started sucking him with reckless abandon. She wanted to taste his cum so badly, so when he pulled his cock from her mouth she felt a moment of sadness. Lenny pulled Sara off the table and set her on all fours on the floor.

As Sara looked down her wedding ring glistened from the light of the porn playing on the screen. For the first time since this whole event started she had a moment of clarity and regret as thoughts of Mark raced into her head.

"What am doiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg?" started to creep into her mind just as the first 6" of Lenny's cock slid into her pussy, and the moment of clarity was gone.

With the weight of his belly on her ass, and 8" and pure fucking girth pounding her, she felt like a fuck toy and now her only thoughts were of pleasure. Every so often Lenny's cock would slide out as she squirted more. At one point she wondered "how much cum could one woman possibly produce?"

Lenny flipped her onto her back and pushed legs back so her ass was straight up in the air. He slapped her swollen pussy and rubbed it hard and fast with all four fingers. Soon a fountain of cum was squirting up and splashing down on her covering her blouse and face in a sea of liquid. What the rain was not able to do a few hours ago, her pussy just did, her blouse was soaked and clung to her perky tits becoming completely see through.

He slid his cock back inside her and started fucking her like a machine. She had never been so thoroughly used in all of her life. He was beat red and breathing heavy, but he just kept hammering away. Finally Sara felt his cock swell even more and he pulled out just in time for her to watch hot streams of cum rain down on her.

He collapsed next to her on the floor, and they both frantically tried catching their breath. Lenny casually scooped up some of his cum off of her belly and slid his fingers into her mouth. Lenny looked Sara in her glazed eyes and said "That, Little Lady, is why the call me Squirt."