All Comments on 'This Is What Friends Are For'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
Again she needs hubby for what?

His has no use except for earning money.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago

You packed a lot of action into one story! This story line has been done 1,000 times before: a wife who is disinterested in sex, a good friend with a giant cock who is recently divorced, blah, blah, blah.

But I like the fact that you made hubby a willing participant and instigator instead of a humiliated and subservient wimp. It was pretty shitty of the two of them to have sex without hubby's consent the first time, but this is fiction, and immorality has no real-world consequences.

Four stars from me. The BTB crowd will one-star this one to death. Any second now, some super-creative anonymous jackass will undoubtedly write: "This site has become cuckerotica!!!" SMH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He should be furious, even if he was aroused.

After all, by not including hubby, they committed an affair. They did it even if he was against swinging. They fucked in spite of his feelings and he's ok with it? No, worse, he actively encouraged it? What the duck is wrong imwith these bank

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Same old, same old

I am neither a fan of "burn the bitch" or cuckolds - I like inventive plots which build tension. This story was SOOOO predictable. Even if it had not been in the LW category one knew what was going to happen as soon as it was stated that Dave was recently divorced, presumably horny, and hanging around a lot.

I also like stories that are erotic, that is, of, relating to, or tending to arouse sexual desire or excitement. A guy puts his big cock in a willing woman with no seduction or chase worth mentioning doesn't cut it.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
too easy

That she has sex with this other guy without even being seduced leads to the question of what is she doing while hubby is out earning the money?

From the other comments I'm not the only one wondering just what is in it for hubby?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago

Decent of him to lend his wife to a friend in need. Maybe Dave can repay him by mowing his lawn or washing his car, or something of equal value to him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: MitchFraell

"Maybe Dave can repay him by mowing his lawn or washing his car, or something of equal value to him?"

Best laugh of the day because it sums up the story exactly.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
How a good story can lost itself....

How a good story can lost itself....Very simple: 1st - What his wife and friend did behind him was pure cheating and she never showed any regrets...She evan said."Don't worry about him, he is already asleep. He won't be able to hear us down here in the basement,"!!! Where was her love for her husband of so many years? 2nd - What a friend the cheater was...even if he went through a rough stretch only a year ago when he got divorced when he caught his wife of nearly ten years cheating on him, he did the same to a good friend. 3rd - the supposed friend made his wife do things in public, not caring for their good name, after all she wasn't nothing to him, just a fuck!!! He even took her alone for one weekend. Finally: It would be very different if she before cheating had talked with her husband and confirmed that he would agree. No love in this story...Nobody loved nobody...so a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

she has been fucking him for a year. the husband says he has not been getting much for a year. never a friend and lost a slut wife. that will take his money and retirement

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My first wife, who was only 19 at the time, fucked my best buddy because he was very well hung

I made a mistake of telling her my buddy's dick was big (a bit over 8"). She started teasing him on account the size. I have had voyeur tendencies since i remember, was still young, confused, unassertive & she was teasing him in front of me. Once she pointed at his semi erect dick & said "you are displaying your package today." He took it out and said, "You are welcome to touch it if that's OK with my buddy. You are OK with that, bud, right?" I had mixed emotions, was confused, & nodded in agreement. She felt his dick by the book & complimented it. Later on i found out he had sex with her on 3 occasions & she was giving him BJs on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife

I wish a big cock stud like Dave was screwing my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad, but ..

This story really needs editing as it is full of errors; grammatical, wrong words, dropped letters, etc. For example, "he never seen it coming", "her and Dave played" are just a couple of examples. Also "she lowered Dave's pants down ...". You mean she didn't lower them up?

Otherwise a fairly enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Friend fulling

When I was taken to the army during the Korean War I told my (with 2 small children) to find a man to fill her needs when and if she wanted it.

I came home 18 months later and she explained who she found and introduced me to him and I watched as he fucked her. He fucked her for 2 years before a car accident to him. I watched several time when he visited and fucked her with no way to not make her pregnant except that she kept care to avid fucking during vertal time.

Giving her pleasure and yes I liked to watch as he filled her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh yeah, it's all.....

....so illicit and exciting.....until it goes too far (well, actually I thought most of it was too far). An intriguing story idea, but not very original and starting to show up a little too often around here, IMHO.

Listen, if you're going to tell a story, try to paint a clearer picture of the characters.... Not just their physical features, but their personalities, motivations. Try to make them real. And try to cook up something original, maybe even taken from public records (you would not believe what turns up in court and police records!).

Oh, and get editorial help. Your writing, without considerable editing is atrocious.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

Congratulations!

GizmorGizmorover 9 years ago
Friends

Great story, Keep'em up. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good

The ending was a bit quick and a bit of a letdown though, as the rest was excellent. It would have been hot if she got pregnant with Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This site has become cuckerotica.

There are you happy now prick? I gave it a resounding 1*. Now you really should be happy. Your crying is getting old, try something different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I let my best buddy stop by and fuck my wife, they just have to let me be there. Not in the room if they'd like, but at least in the house. And I get to lick her out between their session if there is more than one.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
PRETTY GOOD ****

Just a couple of comments. Friend sure seemed to get all the benefits and I believe you kept mixing your POV. If you write 1st person, like you did most of the time, you can't write about anything you don't see or have been told. You can't tell us what she felt during the act. You can if you stick with 3rd person, but an erotic story looses some of its impact with 3rd person. JUST SAYING--- GOOD LUCK I ENJOYED IT!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
A sad story...

A cheating wife, a cheating friend that had been cheated by his wife, and a stupid and with no self-respect husband..Mix them all and the result: A bad and sad story...

MrsCanyonMrsCanyonover 9 years ago
He'll be back

Don't worry, Dave we be back. With the wild sex and things that he has been doing with your wife, it will not be long before he is back for her services and adventures.

Its also great to know that you helped a friend use your wife in a time of need and letting your wife explore some new adventures of her own. If everyone is happy and having the time of their life's, it can not be wrong.

Keep on writing and sharing.

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
Yet another pimping cuck story....

I guess the literotica audience wants them. More power to them I just wish the "author" had given some warning at the top so I wouldn't have wasted time on this now hackneyed cliche. Characters are two dimensional and the protagonist is a worm.

I had hoped for something more but it was obviously written by a man/husband hater.

And yeah, yeah, yeah, I haven't submitted anything but I am the consumer and my opinion counts as much as any "writer" making submissions here. So thanks for putting yourself out there. Please try to draw characters in the future who are more than cardboard cutouts and have some personality.

Wait this must have been a "stroke-piece". Nevermind.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
NOW HE IS A CERTIFIED CUCK...SHE IS A CHEATER

and now "Daves' not here" Will he reciprocate. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 Star!

More sick/cuck/bullshit this site is on it's last legs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gave it a 5

good story and cucking1

th14804th14804about 9 years ago
What about the vacation?

Would really love to read a sequel about them going on the vacation together. Seems like it could be lots of fun and a very interesting read.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsabout 9 years ago

I was enjoying it as i love stories about wife sharing,but when dave took her home and now wants to take her on vacation that was the end for me. Iknow some people are into that but to me it spells divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I would have preferred a "seduction" with a reluctant wife, but this was good.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Wife Leaves Husband of 20 Years For BIG Cock!

What is it with all these husbands that want to watch their wives being fucked by big-dicked studs?! If Dave hadn't found someone,after weekends & vacations slippin' Jen the BIG SALAMI, the dipshit husband would have found himself all alone. (Another cheap,slut,twat wife,by the way!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Best Friends

Best Friends my ass - why didn't Dave have the balls to tell his "best friend" that he was horny around Jen and see what his friend had to say about moving things on? Another marriage down the drain of big cock fantasy land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent! So fucking hard!!!

Don't know who the Anonymous asshole is but he needs to focus on church websites.

Fantastic story and my cock is throbbing. Nothing better than watching my wife fuck. I have been blessed by being able to see my wife fuck many men over the years and it is always amazingly erotic! Love sharing and watching her while I jack off and join in πŸ˜„

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A) The story is very erotic. Very realistic too. My cup of tea. This is a must read for whoever is into voyeur husband stuff!

The story is totally realistic.

The scene where the husband goes back to the basement & inadvertently witnesses Dave fucking Jen's brains out is PRICELESS! The husband's reaction was depicted very accurately.

When something similar happened to me, i was unable to interrupt my wife & my friend. I was totally mesmerized, transfixed with elation when i was not supposed to feel angry... I was rendered stunned, groggy, paralysed... the event i was witnessing had tectonic effect on my psyche. My hitherto-suppressed voyeur side was realeased in the open & at the very moment, all i knew was that i must watch them because i would never have such an opportunity again...

I watched them for less than two minutes but the vivid memory of what i saw is still deeply engraved in my mind 25 years later.

The situation gave me a HIGH which i have been seeking to experience ever since.

It is not easy to be a wannabe cuck because you are afraid you may lose your wife's respect & love. The alternative is to be who you are not, which is not easy either.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 7 years ago
Size Matters and shared expereince is worth 5* for an enjoyable read.

Have to say I'm a sucker for a good wife sharing story. and they come no better than this. A story, even if true, where the stud has a smaller cock than hubby just wouldn't be the same. Size does matter to most women and men and those that have small cocks would do well to follow this example of friends being just that and taking the friendship up a level to please both of them. Hubby obviously had voyeuristic inclinations otherwise, he would have exploded at the first indication of intimacy because there was a fair lead-up of flirting before the sex.

I think this scenario is very common amongst good friends who suddenly find one of them has lost a partner, especially where there has always been a sexual attraction amongst the group.

I have to put my hand up to having a similar experience and I can tell you MFM is very erotic and intense. So don't knock it until you have tried it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I am a very happily married wife who, together with my husband, loves being shared with one of our friends. He fucks me hard and eats me tenderly, at least once a month. Our life is better now because we had the courage to begin doing it. 5*s. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Likewise

I can understand this as before we were married my then girlfriend would let her future bro in law shag her after she had left my bedroom.I would hear them shagging at the top of the stairs and although shocked at first then became aroused.A cuck was born.This continued with other men into our marriage and although I have never taken part she has told me about some amazing sex sessions.My sexual climax is wonderful when she gives me the stories.She was even scoring them out of ten on size and a very good mate we knew had a cock to die for at a no.9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SAD SOME PEOPLE

SAME SORT OF THING HAPPENED TO US. MY WIFE IS TWENTY TWO. THE THREE OF US USED TO BE GOOD FRIENDS AND THEN WE ALL GOT FLIRTY ONE EVENING DRINKING AND MY FRIEND GOT TOO DRUNK TO DRIVE HOME. THE NEXT THING I KNEW WAS MY WIFE LEFT US TO WATCH A MATCH ON TV WHILE SHE WENT TO SHOWER. SHE CAME BACK INTO THE LOUNGE WEARING HER SEE THROUGH SHORT NIGHTIE AND A G-STRING, AND SAT DOWN BETWEEN US. THINGS PROGRESSED THAT EVENING AND TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT HE SLEPT WITH US. THE THREE OF US HAVE BEEN TOGETHER NOW FOR THREE YEARS. HE IS TEN YEARS OLDER THAN US, AND IS NOW HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD. WE ALL SLEEP TOGETHER, MY WIFE LOVES THE ATTENTION SHE GETS FROM HIM EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I AM ALLOWED TO GET HER READY FOR HIM BY PLAYING WITH HER NIPPLES AND SHE STROKES MY COCK, I AM NEVER TAKEN TO THE POINT OF CUMMING BUT ALWAYS GET TO LICK HER CLEAN BEFORE WE ALL GO TO SLEEP. I THINK I HAVE PROBABLY ONLY CUM ABOUT TWICE IN THE THREE YEARS. BUT IT WORKS FOR US

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
After my wife went through menopause...

...sex became much too painful. We went about 6 years without sex because I couldn't stand to see how much it hurt and to hear her tears. We masturbated each other, but it wasn't the same. Then one day she jokingly mentioned, as she was getting read to cum, maybe a little cock would do it. Man, talk about a reversal from most stories! My cock is about 8" or a hair less and 6 1/2" in circumference. Where she loved it when we were young, it was too much for her as she reached her late 50s.

A good friend of ours lost his wife. I knew he was small, we'd been in the locker room showers together and he once got a chubby and tried to hide it. Damned thing couldn't' have been more than 4, 4 12" long and thin. I got thinking about it once when he stopped by and we drank a bit too much. I broached the subject with them both and that was that. A few minutes later, my wife was on the couch with her legs spread and actually enjoying sex.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was by the live sex show. His ass was like a jack hammer between her thighs for about 5 minutes. Then he groaned and I watched from behind while he pumped her cunt full. A little cock doesn't mean a little cum! He filled her!

Sex maddened by the show, when he pull out and sat back, I fell upon my wife. But she didn't any, trying to push me away. Well, I didn't understand and thought she wanted her pussy licked. And lick it I did! I cleaned every drop from the outside, realized it tasted a bit bleachy but good, then went for her hole. After I couldn't find anymore, I turned her over and she sat on my face. It was draining into my mouth and damned if I didn't feel my buddy handling my hard cock. He told me later one so much bigger than his was fascinating. He jacked me, then I felt his mouth. He sucked for maybe 2 minutes until I started thrashing under my wife and came in his mouth. He sucked it down and that set up the next fifteen years until now.

We have basic ground rules. One, he doesn't come over when I'm not home. Two, he can fuck her anytime he stops by, if he wants. Three, I get to clean her cunt between each session, which there has been as many as 3 in a day. Four, he wanted it known he wanted to suck my cock and for me to cum in his mouth each time. No, neither of us are gay. We enjoy helping one another out, although we're in our early 70s now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't belief the husband did become a cuck cock sucker for Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When I Read A Story Like This

I go through a series of thoughts:

(1) The wife chooses the friend over her husband. She divorces her husband and moves in with her new lover. I know a couple of women who have actually done this.

(2) The friend moves in and takes over the sexual duties. No more sex for the husband. The husband is financially responsible for them. He is responsible for maintenance around the house and running errands. But he loses all bedroom perks.

(3) The husband fully takes on the responsibilities of a cuckold. He cooks, cleans, washes clothes and dishes. He wears a frilly pink maids costume and high heel shoes. He wears a wig until his own hair grows out. He wears a cock cage. He eagerly gives his friend blowjobs. He licks his wife clean. He gives up his ass to his friend and/or lets his wife use a strap-on on him. And eventually agrees to a combination castration (removal of his testicles) and a penectomy (slicing off his penis).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes

A couple just does not match sexually. My wife finds me a bit too large, but then she is 4'7" tall and I am over 6 feet. Sort of an odd couple.

We have a friend that is barely 5 feet tall, since things had gotten so we only had sex maybe every 4 weeks or so, I asked her point blank if she wanted to try something smaller. That took some doing but finally she did.

Our friend goes first, after that I go and damned if that doesn't work, it's way more comfortable for her, plus she likes it that his pelvic bone can reach her, where I can't. It's been this way for nearly 30 years now.

topleaseustopleaseusabout 6 years ago
ehhh.

Good story and well written but at that point your masicated. "Keep an eye out for anybody.." You fucking kidding me?! Fuck all that noise! IF you are granted the PRIVILEGE of fucking MY Wife, KNOW that it is exactly that and was GIVEN by me. There's a difference between sharing your WIFE and enjoying Her pleasure and being turned into a bitch while some dude Alpha's the shit out of the Woman you love that no longer respects you as a man. My opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

Why stay married? That's not a marriage anymore - she's a cheating whore! She's actually living with him part-time. Don't care if he finally "dumped" her for a SINGLE, YOUNGER, BETTER-LOOKING woman, she's still a cheating whore. Hubby can never trust her again to be true, honest, respectful, committed, loving, monogamous. She's a fucking WHORE. If he's gonna keep her, he needs to put her out on the street and start making some real money - to pay him back for all the crap he's had to put up with and the loss of a wife and a marriage and a potential family.

As for the friend - yeah, what a friend! The guy divorces his own wife because she CHEATED on him!! Yet, he has NO problem cheating with his best friend's wife! There's a guy you can really rely on; a real friend!! For that kind of friend, I have a spike I'd drill right between his eyes - after I cut off that 9-inch cock which gets tacked up on the wall over the "wife's" side of the bed...

1 star for a truly retarded, nonsense, bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
We did the same

My wife fucked my best friend for 9 years til he got married. And even fucked him a few times after til we moved cities. Best arrangement ever. Threesomes with your best friend is the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with why

Do not understand even the fantasy thrill of sharing a wife or being a cuckold. What is the point of marriage ?

But people do feel this way obviously , and people do enjoy these stories. I only enjoy them with strong devoted male figures , so read some expecting divorce or at least reconciliation. Wish there was a code which would let me know which of these stories will disgust and disappoint me. Instead of finding out when the male lead pops a boner or masturbates in the middle of the story.

I love my lover, but if either of us did this to the other, there would be hell to pay, and , I feel, rightfully so. But I know that is not everyone's kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
With friends like this?

Who needs enemies. Why would he consider staying married to the slut? And why would he even speak to his ex-friend going forward? Now that his wife loves big cock he has to know she'll never be satisfied going forward with her husband's dick. Their marriage is over. ANd this was certainly not the end. Now that she likes big cocks, she'll go looking. Really stupid story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love it ❀ = β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (5.0)!

Jen is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
:)

❀ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE ❀ this story, gave u a 5*****!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘! πŸ’š.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely a turn on.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsalmost 3 years ago

Most definitely enjoyed this story.. 5 stars. Hope we have more in store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

homo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This started out as a good story and then collapsed into cuckold cliches. It was reasonable for the husband to be tired after a long day of strenuous exercise. Following the 5 hour bike ride with a scrumptious meal and alcohol would have him sleepy. Having him return to the basement where he caught Dave and Jen made sense. (Though if he was really so tired, why go to retrieve his phone? Get it in the morning, but fine an excuse was needed to go downstairs.) I liked having him watch the sex through the stairwell opening. It seemed possible and real. The sex between Dave and Jen was lusty and well described. Their behavior was plausible. I understood the husband being excited as he watched. Having his surprise and excitement override anger and hurt was well done. He discovered his voyeur fetish! Sneaking back to the bedroom to contemplate his wife's (and friend's) actions was reasonable. Then the story fell apart.

Jen goes to bed without so much as running a wet wash cloth between her legs and over her mound and slit. Most women clean, at least a little, and use the toilet prior to bed. It was as if she suddenly WANTED to be found out. Then the ''believed to be sleepy" husband becomes a bull in rut and attacks her. Doesn't she have any apprehension what he will find? After he finishes, the husband eagerly explains he saw the whole thing. Why? NO reason to do that except to change the story from a voyeur story into a Cuck story. Of course she apologizes so he can assure her he is fine with her straying. From then on, Jen has no inhibitions of any kind. Without reservation she fucks Dave in front of her husband and also engages in public sex.

Of course the cuck husband can't wait to express his joy, about watching Dave with his wife, to Dave. Dave gives the mandatory cliche apology which the cuck brushes off. From that moment onward, Dave stops being an equal friend, and starts behaving like a jerk. Is Dave trying to humiliate the cuck in front of the neighbors by fucking Jen on the deck? Or maybe the blow job in the parking lot?

The final elimination of voyeurism and establishment of cuckold heaven is when Jen spends the weekend at Dave's so the cuck can ask upon her return: "how many times did he fuck you?" Jen asking permission for her to accompany Dave on vacation continued the cuck cliche. The story didn't even bother to relate if they went off together or where. Why do cucks think in these stories that the wife and her stud NEED PERMISSION of ANY KIND to do anything? The delusional cuck at his best.

As a conclusion, Dave meets the love of his life and stops his constant rendezvouses with Jen. How does Jen feel to be thrown on the trash heap? When did Dave have time to meet a new woman when he spent all his spare time with Jen? Oh well, in the future Jen and her cuck can go to bars and nightclubs and pick up strangers. One thing for sure, Dave and his new love won't be inviting Jen over to see him.

kater001kater001over 2 years ago

Great story! I like it when cheating turns into arousal even for the spouse who is cheated. I think it's better to realize that sex drive heads over all reason in some situations, in it is described very well how such situations occur. The husband reacts very well, opening the chance for all the happenings afterwards enjoyed by all three lovers involved. It's a story you read with a very good feeling. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just the usual cuck shit. A3

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

if my wife ever cuckolded me i would wait for her to sleep at night after she cuckolded me and when she is in a deep sleep i would pour gasoline on her and set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am much different than that husband being i am Italian and Sicilian and i am like Joe Pesci in Goodfellas as i would go get my handgun and killed the friend and the wife i would do her in a special way. i would shoot her knee xaps so she can't not run and then i would prop her up against the wall stick the gun up her cunt and shoot then open her mouth with the barrel of the gin and blow her head off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think he's bi-sexual and loves seeing his friend's big dick; he really wants his friend to fuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my kind of wife sex story! ❀

I gave you a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is very very popular! It has received 575 'faves' out of 509.2k views which is more than 1 fave per 1k views, πŸ‘πŸ‘!

I gave you a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯.)

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Well, atleast in this story hubby gets to eat a cream pie! Yet, no anal & no bi-play? "Pop" the friend & divorce wifey!

Good "stroke" material, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It started out good. Then Dave and her ass would have been kicked to the curb. The only cock she wanted was Dave’s . Fuck no I’m not going to be paying the bills and supporting, a woman that wants to do all the fun thing . With my friend, that she wouldn’t do with me. The husband became a puss. I have no problem with my wife fucking another man. But I won’t become back seat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

don't kid yourself, she's going over to his house or having him fuck her in. your bed 2-3 times per week. Pretty soon, she'll find another big cock and kick you out for being suck a pathetic wimp! You get what you deserve since you asked for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was sorry to see you so quickly bring this story to a end. I was for sure that the relationship would evolve toward the superior male dominating more and perhaps the wife would begin to be fucked by others with Dave fucking her in public while her husband waited at home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow fate stepped in before he would of lost his wife, had she gone on vacation with her lover

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder why the husband is still alive. He better be dead, useless LOOOOOOOSER !!!

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

Notice how Dave, when he found a new girl, he was out. He was not stupid enough to share his girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent!

I love it, gave you a 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†)!

An excerpt from the story:

"... Jen walked over toward me and gave me a kiss. She then went over toward Dave and gave him a passionate kiss. Her hands ran down to Dave's tight body, while Dave's hands felt Jen's lovely ass..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For me it would of added to the story had Dave begun to expose his friends wife in public since that turned him on.

He wanted to take his friends wife on vacation maybe there could of been more lines crossed.

While it was all good between them up to this point in the story I think the reality is there would have to have been a power shift between the two men

sf4951sf4951over 1 year ago

I read a lot of these and always feel sad when a nice guy loses his selfish wife or the closeness disappears. That marriage would have never been the same after she shared deep intimacies with another man. This sounds like a make it all ok at the end by ignoring realities story. I experienced a similar period and found the good part was over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until the husband became a rutting bull moose when Jen returned upstairs after the super fuck in the basement. From then on, the story became a case study in disrespect by the former friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You of put your cock up ass had threesome did your friend knock up your wife too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been married for 5yrs to woman name Jolena Jensen i have shared her with friends been singer clubs to letting her do hardcore gangbang with group of 20 black guys even got knocked by them matter of fact she been pregnant 3 times by them we have three black kids I told your only going get fucked by black guys told your let them unload their sperm in you even said want 6 kids all black she has number 4 inside of her

wasagadavewasagadaveover 1 year ago

Loved the first part. I draw the line when the guy takes her for the weekend and she agrees. I like wife sharing stories mostly to have the wife experience more sensations at once. In my opinion, most wife sharing should have the husband in some level of control, with the wife's permission. Past that, he risks losing her and most loving husbands certainly don't want that. A word about big cocks. It's mostly visual and fantasy. I've been with women who had had big cocks, but they loved my average one, coming and screaming, and craving mine. Seriously, how many women can deep throat a nine inch cock? Maybe I try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful 5 star story for me.

I would like to see this series continue, maybe another man would see himself a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

FUCKED UP CUCKS. TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just about as stupid as you could get. Sue my wife and I were invited to a get-together at a friend's house. Several other friends were there. Everyone was having fun. That was until Darell Jackson started letting his ass over run his mouth. Several of us had went to school together. Darell was the kind of guy that thought that he was a ladies man. He did end up married to a very beautiful girl from our class. Ellen was was a real catch and several of us wondered how he got her. Ellen wasn't there because she was out of town helping with her parents. She had been away for over a week. What finished off the good night for me was when he he said hey David old buddy I'm taking Tina (my wife) home for the weekend and will bring her back Sunday. I don't know for sure if he even got all of Sunday out before he hit the floor. Tina was on the other side of the room and yelled David what in the world is wrong with you. I yelled Darell is what's wrong with me. I thanked the host apologized to the other guests and told Tina that I was leaving. She said David what has got into you. I said that slut master just told me that he was taking you home for the weekend so it your choice it's your choice slut master or your family. David she said you know the answer to that. On the way home Tina said David you have known Darell for years and the way he is.I said that's true but when he attacks my family I will protect my love ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The dumbass should count it as a blessing that he is gone. But the slut wife will probably find another if she thinks that a big cock is what she thinks she needs. It would be a good time to leave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard to believe someone so stupid.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. Not bad, but sth missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long and intense...Can't imagine any man fucking a woman so many times. My wife could take about three rounds of intense fucking and then she was done for several days.. Can any guy out there really think it's possible.?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And the divorce was final 14 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A friend is a friend even when he fucks your wife with his big dick.

You accept the arrangement ln order to make your wife happy.

Excellent: 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘)!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really really loved it: 5.0 = πŸ’―% (β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†).

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Super fucking hot!!!!!!

I always had cuckold fantasies and have a small thin penis. One day while away I saw my buddies big cock and all I could think of after that was him fucking my wife who had never been with anyone else. I brought him up during sex mentioning I couldn't believe how big his cock was. She became very curious and asked about it and could tell she was turned on.

Then I told my friend that I mentioned it to her and she keeps bringing up his size. I told him if he fucked her that she'd be completely his sexually. I'd be a small penis cuckold and he'd be her big cock bull boyfriend. That's what happened and lasted almost a year until he moved out west. My wife flew to visit him for a week and that was the last time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sending your wife on a vacation with your big cock friend sounds so hot. Her leaving her wedding rings at home then 3 days in she sends you a photo of herself with a nice diamond engagement ring on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"I began to discover that Dave was into more than just wife sharing. He also love being voyeuristic."

No. If he is screwing your wife on your back patio for all of your neighbours to see, he is not a voyeur. He is an exhibitionist. A voyeur simply watches without intervening.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brings back memories. I have known my husbands best mate, Andy for almost s long as he has . i have always flirted with him and teased him. 'accidently ' letting him see my panties when i sat down or bent down. Some time back , a friend of mine and myself were messing about with Andy and we pulled his shorts down and his pants came down as well. We discovered that he is very well endowed which my husband isn't. I often thought about him at night, wondering what it would feel like to have something that big inside me. Andy was best man at our wedding, I was 19 at the time ,and I found out what it felt like. Andy fucked me on our wedding night in front of my husband. It was the first time I had been fucked bareback always making my partner / husband use a condom and I let him come inside me.

if anyone would like to know the full story leave a comment on here

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

further to my previous comment I meant to say that when Andy had finished fucking me he pulled out of me and I felt really stretched and wondered if i would always feel looser than I did before and whether I would feel my husband in me as I was no longer tight. My husband came over to me and asked if it felt different when Andy fucked me. I asked him if he really wanted to know the answer as he might not like what I told him. He told me that he wanted to know so I told him straight. I told him that Andy was so much bigger nd that I never realized it could feel so good to feel so full. I told him that Andy was briliant at sex and made me come 3 times whereas he had never made me come during sex.. He then asked me if the sex was better with Andy and I said he wasnt going to like me saying so but sex with Andy was so much better than sex with him and his sexual performance would never be close to Andys.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good thing or he would of lost his wife permanently. I don't believe they would just stop because he found someone else.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19813 months ago

This is not what friends are for kill them all they deserve it

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, this is the very best story I have every read, You are able to make a person feel the intense actives of great sex, I wish my skills were as good as yours. All three enjoyed sex of their thoughts and it was a very good thing for it to happen. I wish I could send you a dozen red roses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

it was great ,,, reminded me of the time i took my employe from him his wiofe was wild for sex the first time she sat on my face and i ate her little pussy then we fucked at least once a week for over 4 years

claudiogerkoniclaudiogerkoni26 days ago

Respect, real lovely story. I would have expected a bitter end.

More please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous