This Is What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us all went up to our bedroom. Jen then went into the bathroom to change, while Dave and I began to undress. I told Dave that anything goes, and that he was free to explore any direction with Jen he wanted. Within a minute or two Dave and I had all of our clothes off. It was a bit weird at first to be standing next to him naked, especially since Dave's cock was way bigger than mine. His cock was a good three inches longer and I felt a bit intimated as I stood next to him. That all changed a few minutes later when Jen walked out of the bathroom. Dave's cock instantly got hard and Jen began to show off the outfit I had bought her. It left not much to the imagination and it was red in color. The top consisted of thin straps that came down to my wife's breasts. The material was see through and Jen's excited nipples were quite visible. The bottoms were also made of fish net material, and they clung tightly around the cheeks of her gorgeous ass.

Dave was almost speechless as was I He then said to Jen, "Omg! You look spectacular!"

"You guys like it?" Jen asked.

"You looked fantastic!" I replied.

Jen walked over toward me and gave me a kiss. She then went over toward Dave and gave him a passionate kiss. Her hands ran down to Dave's tight body, while Dave's hands felt Jen's lovely ass. The two of them made out over the next few minutes and that was when Dave led Jen over to the bed. He laid her gently down and began to ease his way down her body. In seconds his head was down in between her legs. He pulled the flimsy material to one side exposing her pussy. She felt his long tongue glide across her aroused clit, and her body began to buck. He sucked lightly on her luscious swollen lips for several minutes until Jen cried out in a powerful orgasm right there in front of me. Her body trembled hard for the next few minutes, while I stood off to the side stroking on my hard cock.

Dave then removed the thin material that covered my wife's pussy and move back on top of her. The two of them began to kiss once again, and several seconds later Dave pushed the head of his big cock into Jen. She moaned out, and her fingernails dug deeply into Dave's back. He made her scream out, and several minutes later she came hard all over his cock. My cock couldn't take much more of this, and I was nearly on the brink of already cumming.

The two of them had been going at it for some time now, and Jen's head hung slightly over the edge of the bed. She was on her back, and Dave held tightly onto her. He gave her several hard thrusts with his cock, and she once again screamed out into another electrifying orgasm. He then flipped her over onto her stomach. Jen's ass was slightly up off the bed, while her head hung at the edge of the bed. He began to pound his large cock deeply into her from behind, while Jen screamed out, "Give it to me! Harder! Harder!"

Dave gave it all he had for the next several minutes. Then without any warning he began to moan out. He no longer could hold on, and a few seconds later his cock began to erupt. He filled Jen's pussy with his cum and a few minutes later he got up off her. His cum oozed from the lips of Jen's pussy and I wanted to fuck her so badly at that point. Jen was still reeling from the pounding that Dave had given her. I couldn't take it any longer, and I got up onto the bed and mounted myself back behind my wife's ass. I pounded my cock hard into her, and Jen began to cry out once again. I felt Dave's cum coat the shaft of my cock, and I fucked my wife hard for several minutes before shooting my own load deep inside her. Jen then collapsed down onto the bed. She was exhausted, and it took her several minutes to regain her composure.

It had been thirty minutes later when Jen felt another powerful wave of arousal come over her. She wanted Dave's even more now. He fucked her hard again and the both of us came hard all over her face.

We continued to have Dave over the next few months. Dave fucked Jen at will and our arrangement was that there would be an open dialogue between the three of us. I began to discover that Dave was into more than just wife sharing. He also love being voyeuristic. One night, the three of us were out one evening on the deck enjoying the beautiful night. Dave and my wife Jen were both extremely horny, and they planned on fucking one another later that night. Jen had gotten up and walked over to the rail. She stared up into the sky and that was when Dave moved in behind her. It had just gotten dark, there were still a few neighbors out milling around in their yards.

Dave began to kiss Jen on the back of the neck that sent chills down her spine. She felt her shorts being opened, before she knew it they were down around her ankles. Dave then slid her panties down, and undid his pants. My wife knew this wasn't a good idea, but she was so aroused she never objected. Dave had his cock out of his pants and pressed it firmly up against Jen's wet pussy.

I heard him say to her, "Spread your legs wide."

Jen began to spread her legs wide apart as she looked out into the yard. Dave then pushed is big thick cock into her from behind, and he began to fuck her ever so slowly. Luckily our next door neighbors had gone inside, and the other neighbors next to us were gone, but I could see the neighbors from across the way in their kitchen. They easily could see the two of them if they looked out.

Dave didn't care if anyone saw them or not. He fucked Jen slowly at first, then began to fuck her with more vigor. Several minutes had passed, and I now heard Jen begin to moan out. She was on the verge of cumming, and Dave continued to fuck her from behind. A few minutes later Jen let out a muzzle cry. Her body shook violently, and she began to cum extremely hard while she held tightly onto the rails of the deck.

Ten minutes had passed, Jen's legs now began to buckle. Her head looked downward into the yard, and she was once again on the verge of an orgasm. A few minutes later, Jen suddenly cried out. This time her cries were a bit louder, and definitely more intense. Dave gave her several hard thrusts with his cock, and he began to moan out. He pulled his cock out of her at the last second and began to cum hard all over Jen's sweet ass. Jen then quickly pulled her panties back up over her cum covered ass, and quickly headed inside to clean up. Dave walked back over toward me, took a sip of his wine and acted like nothing had happened. They fucked again later that evening, and he made Jen scream out into several more powerful orgasms.

A few weeks later Dave came up with the idea of going out to a night club. Jen and I hadn't been to a night club in a very long time. Jen wore her a new sun dress, which she had bought a few days earlier. The place was fairly crowded, and we grabbed a booth in the back of the club. It was extremely tight, and Dave sat on one side of my wife, while I slid in next to her on the other side of her. They danced a bit later and then came back over to the booth.

Dave made out with Jen right in front of everyone, including me. He whispered something into her ear, and my wife began to look around. She reached down with both of her hands and ran them up under her dress. She grabbed her panties and began to lower them, sliding them down her legs. She wrapped them into a tight ball and handed them over to me. I was so excited that my cock was about to burst. Dave then slid his hand up under her dress. I looked down, I could see my wife's dress slowly being hiked up, and Dave's hand was in between her legs.

Jen felt his finger glide across her swollen clit. Her body began to squirm, and I now felt her vibrations against my own body. Dave gave her a passionate kiss, while he pushed his finger deep inside her wet pussy. He fingered her for a good few minutes before Jen let out a long soft moan, while running her tongue deep down Dave's throat. She began to cum hard right there in the booth; I felt her body squirm hard against mine. Her orgasm was so intense, that it lasted nearly a minute before she finally regain her composure.

Dave was extremely horny and Jen had her hand against the front of his pants.

Dave said, "Why don't we go outside."

The three of us walked out onto the parking lot and stood right by my car. Dave and my wife Jen were making out and Dave said to me, "Watch out for anyone coming."

My wife got down onto her knees in between the cars. She lowered down Dave's pants and began to suck hard on his throbbing cock. I stood only a few feet behind them, and I could see the cheeks of Dave's ass inhale and exhale while he filled my wife's mouth with his big cock.

A good ten minutes had passed, when Dave began to moan out. His hands were wrapped around the back of Jen's head, and he began to cum deep inside her mouth. A few seconds later he moved away as I could see his cum dripping from the corners of my wife's mouth. She then quickly got herself back together and we drove back to our place shortly after that. Dave then once again fucked her on our bed making her cum again and again.

For the next month our schedules conflicted. Dave was extremely horny as was my wife Jen. Dave came to me with an idea.

"How about letting Jen stay the weekend at my place?"

I didn't know what to say at first, but after everything that had happened so far how could I say no. That weekend Dave stopped by and picked up Jen. I was alone from Friday night until Sunday morning. When Jen arrived back that Sunday morning I could tell that she enjoyed herself immensely. Her hair was a mess and the aroma of sex adorned her lovely body.

"Dave wanted me to show you something."

Jen undid her pants and pulled them down along with her panties. Her pussy was extremely swollen and stretched out. Dave's cum still trickled down the side of her legs, my cock throbbed hard with excitement. Dave had used her all weekend long, and made sure she had come back to show me what he had done to her.

"How many times did he fuck you?" I asked.

"I don't even know. Trust me he fucked me several times, including three times that first night. He got me good and turned on in the car and once back at his place he took me right there in the hallway. He bent me over the stairs, and pounded his cock hard into me causing me to scream out like never before. He fucked me later that night, and again the next morning. He repeated all of it that next night, and fucked me one last time before dropping me off at home. He wanted to know if I can vacation with him in a few weeks. I told him it is up to you."

My cock throbbed with excitement, and I ripped Jen's clothes from her lovely body. Her pussy was red and swollen. Her tits had several marks on them and I pounded her right there on the living room floor. I fucked her hard for several minutes, and we both moaned out to together shortly after that into powerful orgasms.

A short time after this Dave found a new love in his life. We knew this couldn't last, but I still fantasize about her being with him. I guess as they say all good things come to an end sooner than later, and this was one of those times.

12