All Comments on 'Three (and More) For The Road'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MtnManslutMtnManslutalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

My new absolute favorite story in all of Literotica. I LOVE the way you describe places and weather, I feel like I am there on the crazy road trip. I was hard through this entire tale, i came a few times, yet i feel somehow educated, smarter than when I started reading--sonething I rarely experience, and I like it. The way we are let in to your moral self-debates and personal hygiene time feels so authentic.

And the sex-- amazing! I love the way everyone enjoys everyone else, the only thing possibly missing (in my twisted mind) is some anal play. But then again that could be too messy and stinky in tight quarters, haha.

Anyway, keep up the great writing, and keep Twiggy rolling, between the lines!

Thanks, MMS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...