Three Card Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

"My turn," Jeff grinned but then they heard Ben coming out. "Shit." He sat down hiding his erection and turned.

At first Ben didn't notice what his girl was wearing but saw that Jeff was only wearing boxers. "Getting a little bit too casual are we?" He looked over at Mark's bare chest and looked under the table. At first he saw Mark's boxers but then saw this girl's black panties. "Holy shit. What's going on?"

Casey spoke up. "The guys said that when you all get together that you wear underwear around the house. So since I wanted to be part of this then I should do the same."

"What? I don't want you wearing your panties around these guys."

"So do you want me to take them off?" She chuckled.

"No of course not. But hey if that's what you want then fine." He poured himself a cup of coffee and pretended like nothing strange was happening. He was wearing cotton shorts and seeing his girl almost bare was starting to turn him on. "Where are we fishing today?"

"I was thinking about the remote island," Mark said moving his left hand over onto her bare thigh under the table. "You know the one you can only get there by boat?"

"Really?" Casey asked opening her legs to let Mark's pinkie finger push into her panties. "Maybe I can sunbathe there."

"Sure," Ben smiled seeing her nipples pushing out the shirt. After breakfast lets get our things together. After packing their supplies the four headed to the marina. Thirty minutes later their boat headed out to a deserted island. After dropping anchor they waded to the shore. "Fishing is on the ocean side of the island," Ben said to his girl. "You can sunbathe there while we fish or you can go into the dunes which won't be as windy."

As much as Casey wanted to tease Ben and Mark she wanted to rest more. "I'll find a place in the dunes. I'll take the food and drinks."

The men smiled and headed through a small path to the beach while Casey walked over a large dune and three more. She found a private cove and put down her blanket. It was very private so she knew that she could at least go topless.

*

The guys finished their beers and after an hour of fishing Mark reeled in his line and put it down by the tackle box. "I'm going to go and look for Casey and get some more drinks. Be back in a while." He glanced at Jeff and winked.

At first he couldn't find her because there were quite a few dunes and it was difficult to see down between them. Finally he walked to the top of the highest dune and saw her pink flesh below. She was only wearing a tiny white bikini bottom but was facing downward.

"Do you need some lotion?" He asked walking up to her.

Casey heard Mark's voice and covered her eyes to see if he was alone. "Where is Ben?"

"Fishing," Mark smiled. "Jeff will keep him busy." He was already hard just thinking of the possibilities."

Casey smiled as she slowly turned over displaying her perky pink nipples and flat stomach. "I was hoping that one of you would come looking for me."

Mark grinned as he pushed off his swimming trunks displaying his hard rod. "I guess we have at least fifteen minutes and Jeff will yell if Ben decides to come and look for us."

Casey didn't answer with words but she did lift her hips and push down her skimpy bottom. She wasn't shy as she kicked it aside and moved onto her back while lifting her right knee. The motion opened her pussy lips. "I think it's my turn to have you for a snack," he grinned moving down onto his knees by her feet and leaning over to lightly kiss her knee.

"OH GOD!" She said feeling his hot lips on her delicate inner thighs. Since Ben had never gone down on her before she was more than ready when Mark's face moved into her pubes and his tongue licked up and down her swollen clitoris. "AHHHH!"

Mark took the next four minutes licking and flicking into her hot moist folds. She was moaning louder and louder and was almost ready to cum when he stopped and lifted his head.

"Please...I'm so close," she begged. Mark knew that he made a promise with Jeff that they would not fuck her but he knew that she wanted it as much as he did. His eyes locked onto hers as his lips and tongue moved up over her pubic mound, navel and then to her right nipple.

"OH GOD MARK," she moaned holding his face to her breast. After working on the tip for a few seconds she directed his mouth to her other breast. Meanwhile Mark moved both of his knees between her legs and as he kissed up over her chest to her neck his hips dropped downward until his cock head jammed against her dripping pussy lips.

Casey's mind was on his scorching mouth which was working on her sensitive earlobe and didn't feel his manhood aimed to enter her sex. "I'm so hot," she moaned reaching behind him to cup his firm buttocks. She pulled down hoping that his leg would push against her need but felt something move into her outer lips and ready to move inside of her.

"Mark! No!" She cried as her hands moved under his stomach to stop his downward invasion. "We can't!" She looked between their bodies and saw the shape of his sex lined up to enter her.

"I know you want it Casey. No one but us will know." He looked into her eyes hoping for a yes but felt her right hand grab onto his hard-on.

"We can't," she said again as she rubbed his cockhead up and down her moist slit. When it touched her clitty she moaned and moved his shaft faster and faster. "Fuck," Mark groaned ready to cum. "I'm going to cum baby."

She laughed and looked into his eyes. "Do it. Cum on my pussy." Her hand moved faster and faster until he exploded.

"OHHHH SHITTT!" He cried out when he came.

*

Ben looked back as the dunes a few times because Mark had been gone awhile and he thought that he had heard some distance sounds. He was about to reel in when he heard Mark's voice.

"Sorry I took a while. I couldn't find her. I think I got lost in the dunes for 15 minutes." He handed Jeff and Ben a beer and sat back down.

"How is she doing?" Ben asked.

"Good, it's nice and peaceful where she is at. She was sleeping when I got there."

"Good, I was hoping that she wouldn't want to leave this soon."

*

Casey wiped Mark's cum off as best as she could and lay back naked on the blanket. She felt guilty messing around with her boyfriend's friends but never had she been this turned on about sex before. Her fingers toyed with her clitty as she waited for Jeff to join her. She had never masturbated in front of Ben before but when she saw Jeff's body moving towards her she didn't stop.

"Jesus," Jeff grinned stopping at the bottom of the blanket. "Are you the same Casey that we came down here with?"

Casey opened her legs wider and used her fingers to open her lips. "I'm not the same. And you know it."

"We don't have much time because Ben was suspicious when Mark came back late." He quickly removed his trunks and moved down next to her on the blanket. Her body turned into his and their arms pulled their fronts together. She had kissed him during the game but this was different. They were lying naked on a blanket. This time hands and fingers explored every inch.

"God, I want you so much," Jeff whispered as he rubbed his long cock against her moist sex. "Me too but I can't cheat like that," she whispered. "We can only do it if..."

"If what? I'll do anything."

"You can fuck me if...if Ben fucks Joy at the same time."

"My girlfriend. I don't think so."

Casey moved her face back and looked at him. "So it's OK for you to fuck me but it's not OK for Ben to fuck your girl."

"It's not that...I mean she won't. She's not that kind..." As soon as he said it he wished he could take it back. "No, shit...I'm sorry I didn't..."

Casey's eyes narrowed as she pushed him back and slid backwards away from him. "You fucking asshole."

"Casey please," he said reaching to touch her nice titty. But, she slapped his hand away.

As she quickly dressed back in her bikini she turned and saw him walking back to the beach.

*

It was later as Ben held her into the boat that Jeff told Mark what had happened and what he said. "You dumbshit," Mark said shaking his head. "You fucking messed this up."

"Sorry."

Ben really didn't notice at first that his girl was acting different towards the guys but later after dinner he was surprised that she wanted to take a walk to the beach by herself.

"What's up with her?" Ben asked the two after she walked outside.

"Women," Jeff said hoping that Casey wasn't so pissed that she would screw up and let their secret out.

It was later after everyone had gone to bed that Casey left her snoring boyfriend to get a drink and saw Mark sitting on the sofa wearing only boxers.

"I was hoping you would come out," he grinned after standing and walking up to her at the refrigerator. When his arms tried to pull her in she moved back and away.

"I'm sure Jeff told you about what happened at the beach today. The same deal goes for you and Cheryl."

"I'm not sure if she will," Mark said trying to get her to do something. "We can talk about it." Again he reached for her but she stepped back.

"Both Mark and you want to fuck me," she grinned. "If that's what you want then you both know what you have to do."

*

Casey slept in the next morning and when she walked out only Ben sat at the table. "Where are your boys?"

"Jeff had to leave early and Mark went to pick up Cheryl at the bus station. Evidently she changed her mind about coming her this week."

"That's good because I'm getting tired of all you men around me so much," she laughed noticing that he was wearing only his boxers. "So are we going to continue just wearing underwear in the house?"

"What? Oh Probably not. I doubt if Cheryl will go for that."

"She will if I do it," Casey thought. But for now they got dressed.

Thirty minutes later Mark and Cheryl walked into the beach house. After greeting her Casey showed her the bedroom and helped her unpack.

"Thanks for coming," Casey smiled at the cute dark haired woman. Cheryl had tiny breasts but a really nicely shaped ass. "The boys were getting to be too much."

Cheryl put her sexy underwear in a draw and turned. "I hope that you put them in their place."

"I did except for the card game," Casey said hoping that it wouldn't piss the woman off.

"Card game. Mark didn't tell me about a card game." "Three card poker. I should have quit when they started playing for clothes."

"Oh God, don't tell me that they got you to strip."

"Promise me that you won't tell Ben."

"I promise."

"Well we were all drinking heavily and Ben passed out and..somehow they were both naked and...and so was I." "I'm going to kill him," Cheryl said angrily.

"Please don't," Casey grinned. "Actually it gave me a chance to see other naked men. I had only seen Ben naked before."

"Well that part would be good," Cheryl blushed. "I've only seen Mark."

"This is your chance."

"What? Oh no...I couldn't...I mean it would mean being naked myself and..."

"Ben has always said how hot you are and is always commenting on your ass."

"He...he does?"

"Sometimes we role play in bed and he always imagines that it is you when we are doing it."

"Oh god Casey. But I don't think Mark will allow me to...you know...undress in front of Mark."

"But he undressed in front of me. So you would just be getting even."

"I don't know. I need to think about it."

"OK but remember that Ben doesn't know about me getting naked with Mark and Jeff."

"Oh yeah, Jeff too."

"Too bad Jeff left because he is ready big."

"Really? I mean aren't most of them the same?"

"I thought that until I saw Jeff. He's got our guys beat by a few inches."

"OH my God. You saw Mark and Jeff erect." "If they weren't I would feel pretty ugly," Casey giggled.

"Is that it? I mean you only saw each other naked. There was no touching or anything right?"

"Right," Casey lied.

*

The rest of the day was fun as the two couples drove to a nearby boardwalk and played some games. After a quick bite at a diner they stopped by the liquor store and picked up a case of wine coolers. The guys had brought a lot of beer but in order to get the women loose they needed the sweet drinks.

"I don't think we need a case," Cheryl laughed as they carried the drinks into the house. Her mind had been on playing the stripping game all day so her red panties were already soaked when they sat down.

"How about some poker?" Casey asked knowing that Mark wouldn't say anything.

"Uh...Cheryl doesn't play poker," Mark injected quickly.

"Neither does Casey and you guys got her down to her bra the other night," Mark threw back.

"I...would like to try it. Does that mean that we are playing for clothes?"

Mark glanced over at Casey knowing that she had already talked to his girl. "Pennies are good."

Mark walked to get the cards. "You didn't say pennies the other night." Casey tossed back.

"Could you turn the lights down some?" Cheryl asked embarrassed that she would be taking off her clothing. Mark was the only guy she had seen naked so her heart was beating rapidly.

"Three card poker is pretty easy," Casey said pulling out the list of hands that beat other hands. She read them off and showed Cheryl what a straight flush, flush, straight, pair and high card hands looked like. "OK now Cheryl and I are wearing four items of clothing not counting our shoes. You guys have maybe three items plus your belt." She picked up the deck of cards, shuffled them and dealt out three each.

"Be careful because they cheat," Casey whispered to the other girl. She smiled seeing a flush in her hand. "OK let's see your cards."

Mark tossed over a jack high, Ben a pair of fives and Cheryl a pair of tens. "Looks like you lost honey," Cheryl giggled.

"No big deal," he said pulling off his belt. He picked up the cards and dealt. "Beat this," he laughed tossing down a pair of Aces."

Ben had a king high, Cheryl a queen high and Casey was low with a jack high. Casey was glad that she had lost before Cheryl so she could lead the way. However, she had to act shy because Ben didn't know that Mark had already seen her naked. "My shirt."

Ben watched his girl pull her shirt over her head and smiled knowing that he would possibly see Cheryl's naked ass. He was surprised that Casey had worn a white mesh bra because they all could see the dark nipples through the material.

Cheryl relaxed some and tried to shuffle the cards. After spilling them on the table a few times she lined them up and passed them out. She knew she had a good hand when she saw a queen, king and an ace.

"Straight," Ben smiled lining up a seven, six and five. After Mark put down an ace high and Casey a queen high Cheryl grinned, "I think I have a straight too."

"Damn, a royal straight flush," Ben frowned. "Looks like you are low honey."

"I'm glad the table is here," Casey said unsnapping her beige shorts and lifting up to push them down off her matching white laced panties. "Hey someone else better start losing."

Mark was feeling better about Cheryl undressing. He wanted to fuck Casey really bad and now seeing her body again decided to go for it. He lost the next two hands in a row and was sitting in his boxers glad that Cheryl couldn't see his bulge.

Cheryl lost the next hand with a ten high and took a big breath before unbuttoning her red blouse and pulling it off her arms. She adjusted her right bra cup after noticing that the edge of her areola was showing.

"Nice," Ben said standing up to get more drinks. As he moved around to hand Cheryl a wine cooler he saw her eyes on his hard-on pushing out his shorts.

They all finished another drink on the next hand that Ben lost. He pulled off his shirt and sat down. The conversation had pretty much stopped as they all concentrated on their cards.

Mark put down a pair of eights, Ben a jack high and Casey a flush. They all looked at Cheryl's card when she slowly put them on the table. "I guess I have a nine high."

"Yep," Ben grinned sitting forward. "The bra or the shorts?"

"Oh no, it's not that easy," Cheryl laughed. They were surprised when she stood up to remove her shorts. She fumbled with the snap and turned away to push off the black shorts.

"Fuck," Ben whispered when the shorts moved downward. He knew he was in for a treat when he saw the thong waistband. Moments later his eyes followed the thin strap down between her bare white buttocks.

"Careful baby," Mark grinned. "I think Ben's going to have a heart attack."

Cheryl was blushing but at the same time was overheated. She dropped the shorts at her feet and quickly twisted around to hide under the table. "I think I need another cooler."

Ben tripped trying to get to the refrigerator, grab and drink and carry it back to her. This time when he stood by her chair he saw her legs slightly open. He could barely make out the thin line of her pussy and didn't see any shading of pubic hair.

Mark captured Casey's eyes and saw the passion. They both hoped that the game would progress to the end.

Ben lost his shorts on the next hand and they were all now in underwear. "Looks like the next loser shows something," Casey whispered dealing out the cards.

"Not me," Mark grinned tossing down a pair of aces. Ben had a pair of threes and Cheryl a queen high.

"Please be lower," Cheryl begged waiting to see Casey's hand. "Please."

"Shit," Casey said trying to look disappointed. The bra she was wearing had the clasp in the back so she reached back and quickly unclasped it. "Here goes."

Playing strip poker down to the underwear is one thing but once privates are shown the game rises to another level. Their eyes were on the white bra cups as they fell from the pink round breasts with long and very rigid nipples.

No one moved for thirty seconds as they stared at Casey's wonderful cones. She pushed out her chest a little to make them seem bigger.

It suddenly hit Cheryl that she didn't know when the game was over. "Uh...what happens when someone loses all of their clothes? Is the game over?"

They all looked at each other afraid to voice their opinion. "Well how about if you have no clothes then high hand tells you to do something." Mark said hoping his girl wouldn't kill him.

"That sounds like fun," Cheryl grinned. She was looking forward to seeing Ben naked even if it meant she would be naked too. Ben dealt out the next hand and they all froze. None of them had a good hand.

"Well?" Ben asked. "I've only got a ten high."

"Whew," Casey grinned. "Jack high."

"Eight high," Cheryl frowned.

"Eight high," Mark said tossing his card down.

"What happens if we both lose?" Cheryl asked.

"You both take something off," Ben said trying not to look too excited.

Cheryl looked at Mark. "Ready?" She pinched the front clasp of the red bra and when he lifted up to remove his boxers she pulled the bra cups away.

Casey had already seen Mark's cock so her eyes, like Ben's, were on Cheryl's small titties and nipples.

"It's not fair," Cheryl complained. "You can see my boobs but not his wienie."

"The game is young," Ben grinned gathering up the cards and handing them to Cheryl. She didn't fumble them this time and took her time handing them out.

"Would you get me a cooler?" Casey asked Mark. She knew he had to be erect and wondered if he would show it.

"Uh...sure," he said turning while standing. Only Ben saw his condition until he turned and walked back to the table.

"JESUS MARK!" Cheryl gasped seeing his cock pointing upward at a 45 degree angle.

"Well what do you expect?" Mark said sitting down and passing the bottle to Casey.

Casey passed out the next hands and frowned when she turned over a jack high. It was the lowest so she didn't blink before lifting up and pushing off her panties.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers