Three Card Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers

Only Ben and Cheryl had undies on so when he got a pair of tens he smiled and tossed them down. Mark had a pair of twos and both girls had a ten high.

"Uh..oh," Mark grinned. "Cheryl loses her panties and Casey has to do what Ben tells her to."

She didn't stand up this time to remove her panties and felt the dampness when she tossed them on the pile of clothes next to her chair.

"What do you want me to do?" Casey asked.

It was one of his fantasies. "Kiss Cheryl for a minute."

"Why do men like to see women kiss?" Cheryl asked.

"Oh yeah, one more thing," Ben added. "Standing up."

"OK," Casey grinned as she stood up unashamed that they saw her trimmed bush and shaved pussy lips. She moved towards Cheryl who slowly stood and twisted quickly into the other woman's arms.

"Oh shit," Mark gasped seeing their naked breasts and hard tips pressing together. Next to him Ben's cock was pushing up and out of his boxers. Seeing Cheryl's bare ass and her lips pressing into Casey's was too much.

Both girls had kissed other girls in college at parties since most guys wanted to see it. However this was the first time they were naked and totally turned on. Cheryl was surprised when Casey's tongue dashed outward first. She didn't hesitate to push out her own.

"Fuck that was a minute. If you keep doing it I'm going to blow," Mark said.

Ben twisted just enough to see Cheryl's bald pussy mound and lips before she sat down. The two cocks and four feminine nipples were as hard as ever before.

Mark passed out the next cards. Ben was the lowest and removed his boxers without displaying his hard-on. "Well we are all naked so we can quit or take this game to the rug in the den."

"This is getting scary," Cheryl whispered still wanting to see Ben's penis. After the kiss with Casey she wanted to go further.

"I'm sure we can stop before....you know.." Casey said hoping she wasn't going to quit.

Mark's cock only wanted one thing and Ben now wanted to mess around with Cheryl's ass a little bit. "We can stop if it gets too far."

They tried not to be obvious looking at each other's nakedness as they picked up their drinks and the deck of cards. Cheryl's eyes widened when Ben stood up showing his erection and smiled as she followed him into the other room. The girl's sat lady-like with their legs together and too the side while the guys sat with their legs open not caring that they all saw the pink towers.

"Whose deal?" Mark asked.

"Mine," Cheryl answered. As she moved up onto her knees to pass out the cards Ben could see now that her pussy was bare and her pink lips were swollen. They all picked up their cards but took their time putting down their hands.

"Pair of fours," Casey said hoping it was big enough. "King high," Ben grinned. Mark held his cards before tossing them in the middle. "Pair of queens."

"Shucks," Cheryl frowned. "Nine high." She glanced at Mark. "Be good."

He wondered how far she would go. "OK, I want you to lie all the way back and...and open your legs."

"MARK!" She gasped knowing Ben was directly across from her. "God!"

Cheryl looked at Casey for support but didn't get any. "I don't believe that you are asking me to show...show my.." Normally this was something that she would never do sober. However after five wine coolers, French kissing Casey naked and seeing Ben's hard cock she gave in. "For how long?"

"A minute," Mark grinned.

"Ummphhh," she grunted showing her displeasure with him. But she kept her legs and feet together as she moved onto her back. Her eyes looked up at the ceiling as her knees slowly separated. What really bothered her was the fact that they would all know how wet and excited she really was. She opened about a foot and stopped.

"All the way," Mark coached next to her. He moved his hand to her left knee and pulled but she slapped it away.

"I can do it," she snapped. Her thighs were damp with excitement as they became unattached. She felt the cool air on her moist pussy as her legs spread more and more apart.

Ben was about to cum and had not touched his cock. He saw her shaved lips and then saw the pedals opening up. He had never even seen Casey's pussy opened up like this. Her inner lips and opened sex was very visible as was her swollen and erect clitoris.

Casey wanted to laugh seeing Ben's face. His mouth was wide open and his tongue was about to fall out. She had never seen him this erect before. She too peeked at the opened pussy and wondered how it would be kissing and licking it.

"A minute has to be up," Cheryl said over to Mark.

"Shit, I forgot to time it," Mark grinned. "A little bit longer."

Cheryl gasped and closed her eyes. She could feel her juices flowing outward and possibly down onto the rug.

"That's it," She said fifteen seconds later. She sat up and blushed over at Ben.

Casey dealt the next hand and frowned. "Jack high."

"Pair of Sevens," Cheryl smiled.

"Straight," Mark grinned.

"Ace high," Ben added.

Casey looked at Ben. "Well?"

"Same thing as Cheryl," he said wanting to give Mark back some pleasure. He thought that she would complain but instead moved onto her back and opened her legs. "Start the timer."

Mark had already seen her opened up like this when he went down on her at the beach. But he did a great job smiling and leaning forward to see it all. Her clitty too was pushing outward for some action.

Mark won the next hand and when Ben was the lowest he asked Ben to fondle Cheryl's ass. "I know how much you love it buddy."

Cheryl rolled her eyes. "How do you want me?"

"Doggie," Ben grinned.

"OK," she smiled moving up onto all fours and keeping her legs pressed tightly together to prevent any exploring underneath.

"Lean forward on your elbows," Ben said lightly pushing her.

Now in other to stay balanced she had to open her knees. She wondered if he could see her pussy lips when his fingers started caressing and massaging. His touches were getting to her and when he pushed his middle finger down her butt crack she had to squeeze to keep him from entering her bum.

Ben felt the moisture that had dripped down from her sex. He pushed his middle finger between her tight thighs and felt no resistance. The juices greased his digit enough for him to push into her hot oven.

"God is he in her ass?" Mark asked out loud seeing her face lift upward.

"I think it's lower than that," Casey giggled. She was happy that the line of touching pussies was crossed.

Ben continued pushing into her while he caressed her buttocks with his left hand. Her legs opened wider allowing him to completely enter her moist depths.

Mark looked at the second hand on his watch. He was in shock that his girl would allow Ben to finger her so easily. He knew that Casey was right and realized that girls are just as horny as men. "Time."

Ben slowly pulled his finger out and wiped the juices off on his leg. He looked at Casey hoping she was mad and saw a smile instead.

All eyes were on the dealer until they saw their next cards. Casey knew she had lost. "Five high." She wanted to see who won. "Pair of jacks," Mark grinned.

Casey was nervous that Mark would ask her to do something so risqué and that Ben might know that something was up. "OK, I want you to give Ben a blow job."

Cheryl sat up wondering if she would do it in front of them.

"Uh...she doesn't do that," Ben said trying to help her get out of it. But she moved his way instead. "What are you doing?"

"I'll try it," she smiled.

"I would say that we will do longer than a minute but I don't think Ben's going to last that long," Mark chuckled.

Ben didn't believe this was his girl. The girl who didn't want to try new positions and never would he had imagined that she was going to try oral sex. He moved back onto his elbows so he could watch this historical event.

"I'm not really sure what to do," she lied as her finger grabbed onto his shaft. Her head dropped to guide her tongue around and around his moist purple crown.

"Ah FUCK!" Ben moaned when her lips opened and slid downward to his public hair. "Ahhhhh."

She knew he was about to pop but wanted him to feel her lips up and down a few times. Her rosy mouth locked tight as her head dropped and rose again and again.

He tried to warn her that he was cuming but couldn't talk. Finally he gasped. "NOW CASEY NOW!"

She decided to take his cum and let it fill her mouth. However after all the teasing and nudity it was a full load. She pulled her lips off and tried to close them but her mouth was to full. Cum rolled over her chin and onto his stomach.

Casey put her hand over her mouth to prevent more leakage before standing and running into the bathroom.

"Shit man you should have warned her," Mark said.

"You don't always warn me," Cheryl said standing and heading to help Casey.

After they were gone Mark got them two more beers and wanted to feel Ben out. "Shit man. I've never seen Cheryl like this before. I never thought that she would...you know..be willing to...say do you think they might...you know..go all the way?"

"All the way?" Ben asked to make sure he heard it right. "Do you mean fuck?"

"We may never get this chance again and always wonder how it would have been."

"Uh....Casey will never..."

*

Casey was spitting out the cum when she heard a tapping on the door. Seconds later Cheryl opened it and walked in. "Are you OK?"

With some cum on her lower lip she took a drink of water from the tiny plastic cup and swooshed it around before spitting it out. After wiping her mouth with some nearby tissues she turned and smiled. "I think I just shocked the hell out of my boyfriend."

"I'll say." Cheryl put the top down and sat on the toilet. "How far did you say you went with Mark and Jeff?"

"Far," the dark haired girl repeated. "Naked."

Cheryl moved her hand over and climbed her fingers up between Casey's thighs. "I think it went further. Did you fuck them?" Her right index finger parted the moist lips and rubbed over the swollen clit.

"Stop," Casey gasped grabbing the invading hand. "We uh...played strip poker."

"Uh huh. Well you see I know Mark pretty well and I know it was more. I'm not upset. I just want to know."

"The first night Ben passed out and I finished the game with them. We did dares and they dared me to jerk them off."

Cheryl nodded and again reached up to rub the swollen pleasure button. This time Casey didn't pull her fingers away. "And..."

"And they touched me and I them when Ben wasn't around. But it got to the point when...Oh...that feels so good."

The sitting girl pulled her fingers away. "They wanted to fuck you."

"Yes, and I told them no fucking unless..unless their girlfriends agreed to fuck Ben at the same time."

"You bitch. Mark and you set this up."

"We weren't sure if you would go for it."

Cheryl smiled and stood up before walking out.

*

"She's fine," Cheryl said moving back to sit in front of Ben on the floor. This time she sat Indian style exposing her wet slit.

"So is that it?" Ben asked. "Game over?"

"Nope the real game is just starting," Cheryl said not looking at Mark.

Casey walked back wondering if Cheryl said anything.

"I'll deal," Ben grinned as Casey sat the same way exposing her pussy to Mark.

Cheryl smiled when she had the highest hand and Casey the lowest. "I want you to straddle Mark's lap and hump him."

"Whoa," Ben gasped. "That means their....how far are we going to go with this?"

"You said we could control ourselves," Cheryl grinned. She turned and looked at Casey. "Well?"

Mark wasn't sure what happened in the bathroom but he wasn't complaining. He pushed his legs straight out and leaned back against a chair. He watched Casey's pussy as her legs opened and she sat down onto his thighs.

"Hump him," Cheryl commanded. She and Ben moved together to watch Casey's opened pussy drop down onto Mark's bare cock.

Mark grabbed onto her ass and helped her to lift upward and drop. He felt her juicy lips rubbing against his shaft and leaned down to lick her nipples as they passed by. The next time she came up he lined up her hole to his arrow. The thick crown pushing into her outer lips.

"Ohhh," she moaned wanting to drop down implanting his cock but she wasn't going to do it unless Ben and Cheryl fucked. "No...not inside," she whispered in his ear.

Ben leaned down and saw that they were lined up. He was about to call time when Casey suddenly pushed up and off.

Nothing was said when they dealt the cards again.

"A straight," Casey grinned putting down a jack, ten and nine. Mark put down a ten high, Ben a pair of aces and Cheryl a small straight lower than Casey's.

Casey looked at Mark. "Go down on Cheryl."

"Gladly," Mark smiled. When his girl turned his way and opened her legs he pushed his face between her thighs and started licking.

"Oh God," Cheryl moaned. She was ready to cum knowing the other couple was watching her get her pussy licked. A minute went quickly before she came. "Darn."

Mark won the next hand with a pair of eights and Cheryl lost. "Jerk Ben off."

Ben glanced at Casey and saw her smile. Moments later Cheryl crawled over to him and pushed him back. After straddling his knees her right hand grabbed only the second hard-on of her life. Since Ben had climaxed into Casey's mouth he was able to last a minute. "Whew, I was almost there," he grinned watching her ass as she crawled back to her position.

Things changed again. Ben shuffled the cards and passed them out. He got a straight, Mark put down a pair of fours, Casey a pair of nines, and Cheryl a king high. "What do you want me to do?" Cheryl asked Ben.

He thought he would be funny. "What are my choices?"

Cheryl glanced at Mark. "Anything you want."

'Uh...anything?" He looked at both Casey and Mark who only smiled.

"Anything. It's yours," she said standing up and walking over to him.

He glanced up at her bare pussy and looked over at Mark. "Anything?"

Mark grinned. "That's what she said."

He looked at Casey.

"Go for it," Casey grinned.

Ben took a big breath and moved back until only his hard cock stuck upward.

"I'm not positive what you want so if I get close nod," the naked standing girl said. She stepped over his leg with her left foot and walked straddling his body until her pussy was over his pole. "Am I getting close?"

He nodded and watched her squat downward. "Ahh," he gasped when she grabbed his cock and aimed it up into her moist hole.

"How about now?"

"Ya...ya...yessss," he whispered.

Mark and Casey knew the game was almost over. As Cheryl's bald pussy moved down and Ben's cockhead disappeared they moved together and kissed.

"Oh God," Cheryl moaned feeling the thicker cock pushing up into her tight channel. Ben was about the same size but it was stretching her pussy outward. When she hit bottom and felt his pubic hair against her shaved mound she lifted and lowered. Again and again until her legs trembled from weakness. She dropped to the bottom and leaned forward to rest her bare front on his. Her mouth found his and her tongue fucked in and out of his lips while she lifted and fucked his prick.

"AH...AH...AH...AH...Ah," she moaned each time her clitty hit bottom. His hands cupped her round buttocks but didn't impede their motion.

Ben forgot about Casey and Mark and leaned his head to look around Cheryl's body. It didn't surprise him to see Casey fucking up and down on Mark's body.

Cheryl kissed him deeply before nibbling on his ear. "Are they fucking too?"

"Yes," Ben whispered. "I know we were set up too."

"I'm glad," Cheryl whispered fucking slowly and with purpose.

*

"Hurry," Mark whispered to Casey. He practically lifted her whole body up to plant down onto his sex tool. She was so wet it easily slipped inside. Her body leaned down to become one with him as they raced for completion.

Cheryl was ready to cum when Ben suddenly turned her over. They remained connected as he lifted her feet up to his shoulders. "OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Getting closer," Ben laughed pushing her feet outward, which opened her pussy completely. Now as he pushed all the way in her clitty was flattened.

"OH GOD!" Cheryl cried out. She never knew her body would twist with her feet up by her ears. "FUCK ME BEN..FUCK ME!!"

Casey too was close to cuming but both stopped when they heard Cheryl's screams. "Do it to me," she said pulling him over until Mark was between her legs. She grabbed onto her ankles and gasped when Mark pushed deeply inside.

"OH YES...YES!"

Both women tried to scream louder and louder until Cheryl climaxed. "NOW...OH OH OH NOW!"

"NOT YET!" Casey yelled.

"ALMOST...AL..MOST...OK...YES...DO IT..DON'T STOP...FUCK ME MARK!"

"AHHHHH," Both Mark and Ben cried as they came deeply inside of the other woman.

*

The booze had worn off when they all sat up. "Wow," Ben grinned. "That was amazing."

The phone rang next to him so he leaned up and answered it.

"Sure, no problem...OK see you tomorrow." He hung up and looked at the other naked members. "That was Jeff. He talked Joy into coming down."

"So does that mean that we have another card game tomorrow?" Cheryl asked.

"Definitely," Casey giggled.

The End

Ending note: Strip poker stories are always popular. A lot of us have had the idea but not the nerve to play it. I'm interested hearing your true strip poker experiences. Maybe I can add some to a future story. Did I write that women get just as horny as men? Ha... I hope you enjoyed the story. Don't forget to vote. Love ya..slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,177 Followers