All Comments on 'Three Holes Gorge'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh nice..

That was a very nice story and you enjoyed it. My wife enjoyed just what you did and several times I got to watched her get herself filled with cream. I enjoyed watching them fill her with their big black cocks fill her with their cum.

It is to bad she passed away several years ago.

brad20036brad20036over 10 years ago
For next time

Try to make certain your protagonist experiences the level of pleasure that you hope your reader will.

sigourdsigourdover 10 years ago
Fantasy on Paper

Hmmmm seems more like the author relaying a personal fantasy rather than a work of fiction. Doesn't detract from the story just makes it that much hotter in fact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it!

my favorite redhead in action! nicely done. double dog dare ya to write one about my dream for your "last hurrah" I love your wild side

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yum,yum.

Lil Red. Amazing story. You do a fabulous job of weaving a simple flirt....

into a total FUCK FEST - with yourself as the STAR!

You can hurrah with this stud any time you want!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hard to walk?

After taking huge steel hard cocks deep in every hole? Whoa. I am hard as FUCK as I wait for my fave author to write MORE!

TravelerinmdTravelerinmdover 3 years ago

A fun sexy read! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.