Three Tops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...my cock ached as I stroked it while looking at her picture. It was long and thick and purple. Engorged. Vein filled. Throbbing. Pre-cum was everywhere. I imagined her holding her breasts out to me...rolling those beautiful dark nipples in her finger tips begging me to coat the valley they formed with my cum...I heard her voice tell my mind how she wanted me to shoot all over her face and neck and then rub it into her skin for her as she really did believe it was good for the skin...I heard her moan as I licked my way down her body to that prominent coral-colored clit...I heard her scream my name as I lost all pretense of soft and sweet, slow and gentle oral sex and literally devoured her clit, sucking it and the entire area as deeply into my mouth as possible...as I tried to suck her tasty pussy off her body, I stuck my middle and index finger into her hot slick cunt...not deeply...just inside the opening so I could find her G-spot and rub it while I sucked her delicious tasting pussy...she grabbed my head with both hands and began slamming her clit off my face...she lost complete control of her vocabulary...using words that I would have never dreamed would cross her sweet lips...she was totally and completely caught up in the experience and literally fucking the hell out of my face...and as I sucked her clit between my lips I felt it begin to swell in my mouth...I glanced up her body across her belly...her areoles and nipples were tight as buds...a crimson colored flush had overtaken her chest, neck and face and I knew she was close to coming...and then the flood gates opened...she cried out and started to convulse...ramming her pussy into my mouth and at the same time forcing my face so tightly to her pussy it was difficult to breathe...which was made all the more difficult by the fluid she was ejaculating from her pussy...I was shocked...I have never experienced this before and the newness of it was beyond exciting for me and with that visual clearly etched in my mind I shot a huge load cum all over my laptop screen...I smiled and chuckled a bit as I saw it drip down across her face and magnificent tits...if only in real life I thought...

...my computer screen flashed...

"You still there?" she asked.

"Oh yeah. For sure. No doubt. Without question." I replied.

"What are you doing?" she inquired.

"Nothing...now...LOL" I typed to her.

"TELL ME!!! NOW!!!!" she demanded.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I answered.

"Try me..." she intoned hopefully.

"Sometime soon. Let me think about it for a bit and I will send you a story. You like to read stories. Right?"

12