Three Wishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori shook her head - she was already naked in front of two strangers, and wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. "G - go - ahead!" she stammered.

Grinning, Wells began by feeling out her pussy lips. He had noticed they were already wet, so didn't use any Vaseline yet. Sticking his fingers inside, he felt a foreign object inserted up her vagina. Gingerly grabbing the object with two fingers, he pulled it out to reveal a nine-inch chrome dildo. Lori gasped as Wells pulled it out, silently cursing the genie for putting her in this situation.

"My, my! What do we have here? Officer Morton?" Wells asked jokingly.

"I believe that it's a dildo, sir!" Morton replied. What kind of slut is this, he asked himself.

Turning her head around, Lori pleaded with the officers, "I swear that's all I have hidden there! Please!" She tried to ignore the erections that showed through their tight uniforms.

Shaking his head, Wells replied, "You know the rules, miss!" He then inserted two fingers up her slippery cunt, going all the way up to his knuckles. Wells loved the way Lori wriggled her butt as he twirled his fingers inside her hot box. Goddamn she's gorgeous, he thought.

With his left hand still probing her vagina, Wells reached over with his right hand and grabbed a gob of Vaseline. Then he began smearing it onto the girl's anus, gradually slipping his index finger inside to lube it up. Lori's body fought his invasion, but he eventually got his index finger up it halfway.

"Miss, you're gonna have to relax!" Wells said, wanting to get at least two digits up her asshole.

The sensations that Lori received were incredibly intense. Her cunt was soaked with her own juices, and she thought she may be close to an orgasm. She had never played with herself anally before, but with Wells' second finger creeping past her ass sphincter, she was getting really horny. She stifled some moans because she didn't want the two men to know how close she was to getting off.

Meanwhile Wells had worked his fingers deep into Lori's ass, and he now had both hands knuckle-deep in pure heaven. But eventually he had stop, and pulled out of her, leaving the girl panting on the table. Wells looked his watch - had it only been five minutes? It was the most intense five minutes of his life!

Morton handed Lori back her clothes, and she quickly put them on. The three of them exited the room.

"You may go on through now, Miss. Sorry for the inconvenience!" Wells said, smiling at the cute blonde. He held up the chrome dildo, "Don't worry! You can claim this back when you return!" All the guards in the room had big grins on their faces.

Lori lowered her head, and walked past the remaining three guards, who watched her every step. She noticed in dismay that her inner thighs were wet with her juices. Blushing, she ran through the security device.

************************

"He's been waiting for a while now," the guard said, opening the door for Lori. His eyes lingered on her breasts. "You've got about an hour, OK?"

With that, he closed the door. Lori heard the lock click behind her, and she studied her surroundings. It was an interrogation-style room: the only furniture in the room was a dirty table in the center and two rusty metal chairs. The floor, walls, and ceiling were constructed of a drab, grey concrete. Old, peeling green paint adorned the walls, and the floor was sticky and covered with stains. The heavy steel door had a small rectangular window which had one opening so that the guards could see and hear whatever was occurring within the room. A faint stink permeated the room - like an old bathroom mixed with another acrid odor. Lori recoiled in disgust, knowing that these rooms were also used for conjugal visits if the guards permitted it. Little did she know that this would be the room she would lose her virginity in...

Sitting in one of the chairs was Stan's client, Carl Allen, an inmate at Stratum's for about six months. A know petty felon - with a history of arrests - Carl was now in doing a stint for burglary, plus the crack the police found on his person at the time of his arrest. He was now appealing his sentence, and - since he had some connections - Stan was brought in to represent him. He "claimed" that the police planted the drugs to lengthen his jail time.

Mostly he enjoyed wasting other people's time. Since everyone - including himself - knew he was guilty, the case itself was simply a formality. He was wasting the taxpayer's money and time. Yet - since he was so bored - Carl was also quite troublesome towards his own attorney. He often waited until the last minute to sign papers, or was often unruly in court. Mostly he enjoyed just being a troublemaker.

Carl Allen had no problems doing time; thirty-six, the big black man still looked like he was in his twenties. He pressed weights every day, was heavily muscled, and actually looked like he belonged in the NFL. Big and mean, Carl rarely took no for an answer, which was probably why he was in jail. As soon as Lori entered the room, he knew he had to fuck her. His dick hardened immediately as he eyed her up and down, noting her wet thighs.

"Damn, girl! I'm sprung!" Carl joked, licking his lips. He hadn't gotten any pussy for half a year, and this was his chance - plus Nick the guard owed him a favor.

Ignoring the man's comments, Lori nervously sat down, pulling her skirt down in the process. Crossing her legs, she opened her folder and pulled out some documents. "Good morning, Mr. Allen," she began, "I just need you to sign a few papers for your upcoming case. We need to get them to the assistant D.A. by noon, so speed is of the essence!"

The inmate cooed to the girl, "Baby, why the rush? We've got plenty of time!"

"P - please, Mr. Allen, I think we should hurry -"

"Call me Carl," he said, studying the nipples poking out from Lori's blazer, "and why should we hurry? The guard said you had a whole hour to be here! Now would I pass up a chance to spend an hour with such a pretty young lady?"

Lori sighed, I knew he'd be a pain in the ass! "All I need are a few signatures ..." she mumbled.

Carl stood up suddenly and walked to the door, rapping it to get the guard's attention, who in turn came up to see what was happening.

"Nick, I gotta ask you for a favor, man!" Carl whispered.

The guard replied in a hushed tone, "You know I owe you one. What's up?"

"You see - this bitch here - she's really a ho! My friend from outside bought her for me cuz he knows I'm itchin' for some pussy! Ya know what I mean?"

Grinning, Nick said, "Uh-huh, so she's not really an attorney, right? No wonder she dresses that way! You want some privacy, right? No problem!"

Carl lowered his voice, "My problem is that once she gets a load of my big dick - she'll want to leave. Now - I'm dying for some pussy, and I'm not about to let this bitch leave here until I get my money's worth! You understandin' me?"

Nick laughed - he had heard the rumors about "Big Carl." "Don't worry, my lips are sealed!"

"Thanks, buddy! You can watch, too, if ya want!"

"Sweet!"

With that, Carl walked back towards the table. Instead of going to his own seat, he strode up to Lori and stood next to her, startling the girl. She noticed that he sported a massive boner through his tight inmate garb. "M - Mr. Allen! What are you doing?" she stammered.

Suddenly the black man unzipped his uniform, and pulled it down so that it gathered at his feet. He was naked now, his large, muscular frame flexing in anticipation. His large, dark penis stood out rigidly in the air, inches away from Lori's face.

The blonde was in shock, staring at Carl's eleven-inch cock. She had never seen one so big! It was very long and also quite thick. She knew that she could wrap both of her hands around that monster and there would still be room left for her mouth to suck. What does he think he is doing? Where's the guard, she thought.

Carl came up behind Lori, fondled her large breasts, and began unbuttoning her blazer. She tried to stop him, but he was too strong for her, and his hands were too large. The inmate managed to undo all the buttons, and her magnificent tits spilled out.

Lori then stood and turned around to face her client, face flushed red. Carl was uncomfortably close to her now, and Lori was acutely aware of how she looked: half naked, tits hanging out, her mini-skirt riding up impossibly high on her thighs. Her butt was up against the table, and Carl was inches in front of her.

The convict grabbed her skirt and pulled it up to her waist. He whistled, admiring her shaved cunt, and said, "Baby, you're beautiful!"

"Guard! Guard!" she shrieked, as her client began to run his rough fingers along her sensitive pussy lips, and rubbed his thumb against her clitoris. Even with both her hands she couldn't stop the big man from feeling her out. His left hand sneaked around to cup her right ass-cheek, kneading and enjoying the blonde's tight, round tush.

"Damn, bitch!" Carl grinned, relishing the feel of her smooth, baby-soft skin. "I knew you were wet as soon as I laid my eyes on you! I just didn't know how wet!"

Wincing as the inmate stuck a large finger up her snatch, Lori turned her head and was surprised to see the guard already at the door peering inside. "Help me! Get this man off of me!" she yelled.

The guard only smiled at her. Puzzled by his response, she pleaded to him, "Please - this man is going to rape me!" she yelled. Again no response. What was going on here, she asked herself. She noticed the two men exchanging a glance, and then the guard gave Carl a thumbs up gesture. Lori now knew she was in a bad situation.

Carl now had two big, fat fingers up the blonde's juicy slit, furiously finger-fucking it. Her pussy was amazing - soft and wet and scalding hot to his fingers. Meanwhile, his other hand creeped down in-between the sweet flesh of her ass-cheeks, finding her virgin asshole ripe for his thick fingers. He roughly played with it, causing Lori to moan in dismay. Carl's mouth and tongue kissed and licked all over Lori's pillowy breasts and hardened nipples, making loud sucking and slurping noises.

Lori groaned as her body began to respond to Carl's administrations. "Please stop!" she begged, "It can't - it can't be like this! Not for my first time!"

The black stud was even more turned on now! He stood up straight and smiled at the virgin. "Not only am I gonna be the first man to fuck your pussy, but I'll be the first to give it to you up the ass! And you're gonna love it - understand? You're gonna love it so much that you'll swallow every bit last of jizz that comes out from my hose! We can do it the easy way or we can do it the hard way - which do you prefer?"

Lori saw the lust and determination in Carl's eyes, looked down and saw his twitching erection, and then knew she had no choice other than to comply with her client's wishes. His monster cock was a weapon - it would be better not to fight him. She answered him by sitting on the table and spreading her legs wide, giving his dick an open invitation to her pussy.

"So you want me to fuck you, bitch?"

The blonde couldn't look the convict in the eye. "Please fuck me," she whispered to him, her face flushed red.

"What's that?! I didn't hear you, whore!" Carl snarled.

"Please ... I want you to fuck me in both my holes! Then ... I want to eat all of your cum!" Lori said louder, embarrassed that the guard at the door could hear her also.

The big man positioned his round cock-head at the entrance of Lori's dripping snatch, not believing his luck. Who'd believe that he'd be taking the virginity of a sexy white chick - while he was still in prison? Licking his lips, he plunged his cock into the girl's silky cunt all the way to its base, making both of the gasp in unison.

"Damn, slut! You feel so fucking good!" Carl said, increasing the speed of his thrusts. Her cunt was incredibly tight and velvety smooth. He already wanted to cum badly, but forced himself not to, since he wanted to enjoy Lori's pussy for a bit longer.

As Carl continued to pummel her slippery cunny, Lori began to moan, gasp, and grunt out loud in time with his pumping. She didn't know how much more of this she could take - her cunt felt incredibly full, and Carl's big pole plunged in and out very hard, and very fast. His huge balls slapped against her pussy lips and her ass slammed against the dirty table from the violence of their union. Closing her eyes, she suddenly had an intense orgasm. Her pussy squeezed the stud's hard shaft, making him even hornier.

Carl was also about to cum, but held back for just a bit longer. "Have you ever sucked a man's cock before?" he asked the blonde.

"N - never!" Lori replied, panting and still lost in the pleasure of her recent orgasm. She was now covered in a light layer of sweat - making her entire body shimmer with a delectable sheen.

The convict smiled, pulled out of Lori, pushed her to her knees, and slipped his wet shaft between her lips. His dick erupted with thick loads of semen the instant it entered the girl's warm mouth.

Although she tried to push him away, Carl continued to bury his large dick up her mouth, going all the way to the back of her throat, while continuing to ejaculate. While some cum leaked out from the corners of her mouth, most of it Lori was forced to swallow. But Carl was a big cummer, and to Lori it seemed like he kept spraying semen into her mouth - spurt after spurt after spurt. After several squirts, it became too much for her, and she started choking on the load. More thick, creamy white sperm spewed out ot her mouth. Struggling to breath, a rush of jism escaped from her nostrils.

Finally Carl took his swollen member out of the blonde's gagging mouth. Lori coughed hoarsely and spat out cum and saliva. Lori was in a daze - the smell and taste of semen clung to her mouth and nose. She didn't even notice when her client began rubbing his still-hard cock lewdly over her cute face, smearing his juices all over her skin.

Looking down at the girl that was her knees before him, Carl's dick twitched for more action. He loved the way the strands of cum that still oozed from his dick-head clung to her slutty lips in gooey strands. He played with her lips for a bit - rubbing his sensitive head against those lips, pushing it in, and then taking it out again.

The black stud then took off Lori's blazer and used it to wipe the cock-juice off her face. Pulling the stunned girl onto her feet, he spun her around so that her back was facing him. Next he pulled down her skirt, so that she was totally naked except for her high heels. He then peeled away his own clothes that had gathered at his feet, and threw all the clothes in a pile at the side of the room.

Carl positioned himself behind Lori, grabbed her rear, and penetrated her steamy slit deeply in on swift thrust. The girl moaned loudly at the sudden invasion, full of hard cock once again. The convict grinned to himself as Lori writhed and undulated on the table before him. This was possibly the sweetest pussy he'd ever had; his rock hard dick seemed to agree with him, barely softening even after he'd cum.

He reached down with one hand to play with the blonde's large, jiggling breasts. Pinching her dark pink nipples, Carl bent over and whispered in Lori's ear, "Look at Nick - he's really enjoying the show!"

Lori looked over at the guard and closed her eyes in shame. Nick was thoroughly engrossed in their performance - no doubt mentally recording every degrading sex act. She couldn't believe that her first time would be with a convict, in jail, and in front of another person!

After several minutes of hot, slippery fucking, Carl withdrew his long pole from Lori's slippery twat and positioned it at the entrance of her rectum. The blonde flinched as his bulbous cock-head touched her quivering hole, and turned her head to look at Carl with pleading eyes.

"Tell me what you want, bitch!"

Resigned to her fate, she laid her head and breasts on the filthy table and jutted out her pert rear. Her two hands grabbed her ass-cheeks and she yelled, "Please fuck my ass with your big, black cock!"

Needing no more invitation, Carl entered her viciously from behind. The blonde's ass was incredibly tight, but luckily for her it had been lubed earlier by Officer Wells with Vaseline. The inmate was merciless as he sunk his huge shaft deeper and deeper into Lori's anal passageway; he held her hips with both hands and pushed forward inch by inch, violating her deeper and deeper.

Lori struggled with Carl's thick meat up her ass, and just as she thought she couldn't take it any longer - that her asshole to its utmost limits - Carl stopped. The girl looked behind and to her amazement the convict had the entire length of his dick fully up her anus.

At first she thought it wasn't so bad. Then when Carl began fucking her in long, hard strokes, she finally lost it. Lori squealed in time with his fucking. The experience was so raw and hot for the blonde. The first five minutes she couldn't think or see or hear or taste anything - she was lost in her own world; all she could feel was this massive piece of man-meat sliding obscenely in and out of her most intimate of places. It was incredible to the girl - hard flesh rubbing against soft flesh, juices combining together into a nasty, sloppy mix that aided in their scalding friction. She knew she was a slut to be turned on, but she couldn't help it.

Her sodomizer sensed her arousal and humped her rear with renewed vigor. He fucked her ass raw, and the small room echoed with the sounds of Lori squealing with pleasure, Carl's animalistic grunts, and the loud slapping of flesh against flesh.

Finally Carl stopped and pulled out of Lori, leaving her rectum feeling very empty. He positioned his chair so that it faced the door and sat down upon it, his shiny dick sticking straight up. "Sit on this, bitch!" he ordered.

With her knees wide apart, Lori - pert buns facing Carl - straddled him and lowered herself slowly onto his throbbing shaft. The leggy blonde wriggled her hips in slow, circular movements as he started fucking her asshole again. Soon the two were passionately grinding away against each other - Carl with his hands wrapped around Lori's waist, hips thrusting upwards forcefully so that she could feel every inch of him. The girl bounced up and down mercilessly on his giant shaft, her breasts wobbling deliciously in the air. She was now practically screaming out her pleasure.

As Carl fondled her pussy lips, he realized he was ready to blow his wad soon - and he wanted to do so within her sweet cunt. He slowed their fucking, took his cock out of Lori's ass, and stuck it into her tight slit in one swift movement. His balls quivered in anticipation as he fucked the blonde's cunt - desperately close to climaxing.

Meanwhile, Lori was relieved Carl's hard pole was out of her ass, but soon realized what was about to happen. Her rapist's breathing became more ragged, and he started to fuck her rapidly.

"Please," she begged him, "don't cum in my pussy!" She struggled to get off of him, but his hands firmly held onto her body.

Carl didn't even hear the girl; he continued pumping her hot snatch and then groaned in pleasure. His body tensed while his jerking cock began ejaculating jets of white, scalding semen into her once-virgin pussy. Jet after jet of hot spunk shot out and started mixing with Lori's steamy cunt juices.

Seven heavy loads of sperm now coated the insides of Lori's now sloppy pussy and - to her dismay - she loved every second of it! She knew she should be disgusted, but the feeling of hot cum filling her up had made her orgasm! She shuddered in delight, ashamed and amazed at her degradation. Now her cunt was a mess - gooey semen seeping out and running down her inner thighs. It also streamed down Carl's cock and balls. She didn't have any tissues and wondered how she would clean herself up.