Three Wishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her client looked up at the clock, and said, "Looks like our time together is running out!"

Lori pulled herself off of Carl, gobs of sticky cum running down legs. She used her hands to try and catch some of it. Looking down at herself, she realized that her entire body was completely drenched in sweat and cum, and that she must reek of sex. Glancing at the clock, she realized they didn't have much time. "Could you please sign those papers now?" she asked, flicking cum off her fingers, "I did what you wanted!"

"Actually, " the convict grinned, toying with the pen on the table, "I remember you saying that you would eat my cum!"

She was almost in tears now - she silently cursed Carl, her boss, but most of all the genie. If only I hadn't bought that fucking dildo, I wouldn't be here, forced to eat my client's semen, she thought bitterly. Yet - since her belly was already half-full of his cum - she might as well submit to this final act of shame so that those papers would be signed.

Shrugging her shoulders, the gorgeous blonde began licking the warm cum off her fingers. The sperm was thick and salty, but she didn't really mind the taste. She collected more dripping cum from her messy cunt and brought it to her mouth, tongue stuck out in anticipation.

After her licking her fingers clean, Lori bent over and enveloped Carl's semi-soft penis with her sexy mouth. She started sucking and slurping all over his tool, her hot tongue gathering up the thick sperm and then swallowing it in hungry gulps. He even made her suck up the spunk that had soaked onto his thick black, bushy pubic hairs by grabbing Lori's head and guiding her mouth there. She was certain that there was now some long, curly hairs stuck in her mouth. Soon most of the cum was gone, and Lori ran her tongue over the black man's groin, up and down his long shaft, and all over his large testicles for a final time. Her client's tool was now shiny and clean.

"Oh - fuck yeah! You're a natural at this, baby!" Carl groaned. He wished he had another hour to go at this whore! He signed the papers in satisfaction.

Nick opened the doors, "Times up! Carl, you come with me! Miss, you can be on your way now."

With a big grin on his face, Carl stood up and dressed. Walking with a swagger in his step, the inmate exited the room and said, "See ya, honey!" He didn't even bother to look back.

The young blonde quickly put her clothes on, feeling cheap and used. She had forgotten to bring a mirror along, but knew she must look terribly disheveled at the moment. Her skin was beaded with sweat, her inner thighs slick and sticky, and her pussy still sopping wet and dripping with juices.

Wiping her hands on her skirt, she gathered her things and left the room. She walked down the corridor to the security checkpoint, and saw that the five guards were waiting for her.

Lori walked through the security device hesitantly, hoping there wouldn't be another incident like the one before. Thankfully there wasn't a beep.

Officer Wells grinned at her state of disarray and said, "Here you go, Miss! Have a nice day!" He handed back the chrome dildo to the red-faced girl.

With her eyes to the ground, Lori grabbed the dildo and shoved it into her handbag. She rushed through the door as the five men watched her leave.

The blonde practically raced out of the building with her tits bouncing, skirt riding up her thighs, and droplets of sticky cum dripping out of her cum-soaked pussy. She threw the metal dildo into the trashcan before running to her car.

(End of Ch. 01)