All Comments on 'Threesome Experience'

by muffin928

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bimforcplsbimforcplsover 14 years ago
Been there, done that

Been there, done that with over a dozen couples. Great story. Hope this couple keeps living their fantacies. Hope the 'anonymous gay bashers' don't spam this story. They know it turns them on but are afraid to admit it. If everyone who enjoys bisexual stories would suggest that Literotica make a 'Bisexual Category', then maybe we could get rid of the spamers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story!

loved your story. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Also been there done that!

And absolutely loved it!.....Great story.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yummy yum yum

Super hawt! This girl loves her some cum swapping, so jealous of Kate.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 12 years ago
Incredibly hot!!!

I just love this story, as it closely parallels the experiences of my wife and me. Well written, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally Hot

Great story! Bi MMF threesome is the sexiest scenario ever. Well written and totally hot!

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago
Love your stories

Simple, easy reads, very erotic. Made my cock hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic !!!

I love to suck my wife's lovers cock when he has finished pumping his load into my wife and then have my wife rub her wet pussy all over my face and lick her clean.Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I was 22 in the keys in mid 70s,and met a 30s couple. Few rums later went back to their place, more rum, naked full moon swim in the pool. They got frisky, I ended up lapping her clean and then got fed a nice big thick cock. Mmmmm became great friends and still love it today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

nice story with great sexual expression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That's so hot

I wish I was the husband in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been there

My wife and I had a pool, and this kid came by over two weeks to clean and service it. He was maybe 20 or so, we are both almost 40. She said he was "cute", young and muscular, I teased her about trying to seduce him. She floored me by asking if I was serious, so I told her why not. She went out and sunbathed topless, man that worked, he was interested. That ended up in a threesome, after we were basking and then I realized he was fondling me?? Now I never even thought of that, next thing I knew the kid was blowing me while the wife lay there watching with a grin. WTF, it wasn't that bad but I still really would prefer that didn't happen any more, but for some reason the wife got off on it?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
All these

When do all these cucky commenters have time to read while they're so busy sharing their whore wives with some random dirtbag?

northparkbinorthparkbi3 months ago

One of my favorite positions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous