All Comments on 'Threesome Next Door Ch. 15-21'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BrokenLance13BrokenLance13almost 5 years ago
Love it!!

Thank you! You have given us a new set of friends to get to know. We do wish it was that easy in real life to find friends of this mindset. We read your work together as bedtime reading and to be honest we don’t always go to sleep right after lol. We both love that your work is more rounded out and cerebral than just wham bam.

Thank you again!

Keep em cuming,

brokenlance and horsegal

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
A lot of sexy fun!

This story is much more quick hitting and provocative on a sexual level than "Loosening Up". I thought that "Doc and the Porn Queen" was a big improvement over "Loosening Up", but this has surpassed that. The characters were developed quickly, so that we got the meat of the story quicker. The details of the consulting business were quick and didn't detract from the sexual relationships. I Loved it and gave it a 5* rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...