All Comments on 'Thy Neighbor's Wife Ch. 10'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

Thank You for this continuation of Adam and Susie’s Sexual Adventures and the reawakening of their marital relationship. After this I can see Susie helping to setup the cameras for Rikki and Roger’s home movie. Then their might be some sharing of spouses also. Thank You Again for all of your Wonderful Erotic stories.

his_sweethearthis_sweetheartover 1 year ago

So good. All the time, everyone. So good!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

Now, that's something you don't see in porn every day: two guys having intensely erotic sex... each with his own wife! Unusual as this combination might be (at least on Literotica), it actually works very nicely.

.

Better still, the story never devolves into a simple-minded tribute to Traditional Morality, Marital Fidelity, and other Hallmark Channel virtues. Adam and Suzie's happy memories of adultery, and Rikki's adventurous premarital life, add a charming complexity to the story. (The coed Masturbation Club was a fine comic invention.) Perhaps the homemade porn video struck me as less exciting than it struck Suzie. Overall, though, this is another good story from a talented writer.

multtestmulttestover 1 year ago

10 chapters in, but i hope it isn't over!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Minor thing - a handful of times the story near the end said Larry when I think you meant to say Roger

BenLongBenLong9 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. You are absolutely correct, I did swap some names. And while I’m at it, I see a couple of other minor errors. Thanks for reading, and I will correct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES