All Comments on 'Till Death Do Us Apart Ch. 03'

by bitefool

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Death do us part

It's death do us part, numb nuts.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I understand now!!!

I understand now!!! This is after all a crime novel...someone will die soon...The mistery is: Who is the famous detective that will solve the crime? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At long last

Death arrives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Annony is a tired old ugly lonely fag with ED! He ahs no friends on here or anywhere else. All he does is read LW stories and botches about them. He's pissed because his wife left his sorry as and fucked around on him his entire life.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
This is horrible.

Come on. He's devoted to his wife who threatens him with castration if fucks Karen but meantime she does nothing but fuck another man and insult her husband?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey bonnietaylor you cunt

It isn't just the anons who bashed this shit story. I know you got a hard on for the anons, but maybe you should read the other comments with usernames once in a while. Fucking bitch, your rants are meaningless and worthless, earning these authors one star ratings just to get even with you. They should thank you for the favor, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 π–π‡πŽπ‘π„ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Some comments are undeservedly harsh in view of the following:

(1) Tags are accurate & anything but misleading: cuckold, slutwife, watching, wife sharing, Indian, threesome...

(2) The story is multi layered in the sense that the author also follows emotional interaction between husband and wife, and gives us a peek into the husband's innermost secret world where thing that give him gratification are emotionally painful too.

Husband is also torn between (a) the societal norms which he hetherto espoused without reservations and (b) his voyeur/cuckold/submissive side which is rather pronounced but had been hidden deep inside his psyche. Essentially he did not know he was kinky; then a strange set of circumstances puts him in a different reality.

The wife is a hotwife & a loving wife 2-in-1! She needs &, in a rather kinky way, loves her husband, but so far, the readers don't know why.

For men who were cheated on by a woman they loved this series makes sense.

In the process, some of them discovere that what was their worst nigtmare is giving them sexual & emotional gratification. For them the plot is more than just pornography, it's their life story.

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†- (3.9/5.0 = 78% = B)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shoulda, coulda, woulda.....

Well, I would say that bitemore could lead this story back out of the swamp that its heading into, if he wanted. So lead on Mcduff......

bitefoolbitefoolabout 8 years agoAuthor
Title issue not a typo

Guys, thanks for the comments, even the harsh ones. I used "apart" not "part" because there was another story already existing with that title. And apart in our context of >2 makes sense. This particular title is important for me.

I wanted this story to be erotic. But also wanted it to have substance.

I do appreciate if you leave a line, may be suggestions or your thoughts. Thanks a lot.

SlirpuffSlirpuffabout 8 years ago
W.T.F.

This is why I don't read Indian stories... Have you ever read one that the guy has any balls? No? Neither have I...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this story is more about how to emasculate hubby than...

...a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 stars for "shuddered"

At last one Literotica author seems to know the difference between "shuddered" and "shuttered"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Going with Karen

It's time for this wife to end up with Anil, she certainly does not care about her husband feeling empty, she's lost her respect for her husband despite her claims of loving him. Anil is taking the wife away from her husband without protest from her. It is time the husband leaves his wife and move in with Karen, a woman who truly loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fool. The right name for you.

You write better than most or the other writers here. Good English. It's not perfect but the mistakes are minor and don't interrupt the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous