Timing Is Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got out of the shower, and dried off, I came out of the bathroom. Sandy was about to come in. She said that she wanted to freshen up, as well. She made no other comments and went into the bathroom. As I dressed, It was then that I thought about what on earth was I going to do about this con-job I pulled on Sandy and Debbie? After the kindness that Sandy was showing me, how could I face her, tell her that I had basically ripped her off, for $1,000? I wondered about this Mr. Nelson. By now, 3:00 in the afternoon, I decided that all of that money stuff had surely come to a head. Mr. Nelson would surely have contacted Debbie.

Even though Sandy was being so kind to me, I resolved in my mind, at that moment, that Sandy would feel betrayed. I just knew that she would also want to kill me. What about Debbie? With Debbie not knowing where Sandy was, and having been in contact with Mr. Nelson, she would certainly think that Sandy had been abducted by me. Therefore, I firmly believed that Debbie would be on that list to kill me, as well. If Debbie believed that, she may also have called the police, regardless of the whole call-girl thing. I mean, abduction is serious. If that was the case, then obviously the police would be on the list of people to kill me.

What about my car? Something I never even thought of, was my rental car. What if Debbie got the licence plate. She already could have told the police what kind of car, and what color. If she got the licence number, it would not take long for the police to track me to this hotel. I instinctively got up and went to the window. Looking out, and all around, I did not see anything or anyone. I relaxed just a bit, although I was a bit spaced off, wondering how to handle my situation.

I hadn't noticed Sandy standing in front of me. She had gotten done with her shower, and was getting dressed. She was not putting on that short dress from earlier. She was putting on a nice, tight pair of jeans and tee-shirt. I wondered what was in that bag she had brought with that morning. My mind was snapped to an alert state when Sandy spoke. She saw me, and it must have been obvious that my mind was wandering. What's wrong, she asked? What is it? I didn't answer. She spoke again. I promised you, it will turn out ok, she said. I lifted my eyes to hers. I still did not speak. for some time. Sandy had taken a seat next to me on the couch and was holding her arm around me. The guilt returned again. I stared into her eyes. I told her that I needed to talk to her, but that I didn't know how to start. I don't know what your so worried about, she said. Sandy told me that she had been able to get a hold of her sister and that she's on her way over here. I said I was looking forward to meeting her, but I was wondering why she was coming. If she's half as beautiful as you, it will be a treat, I said. I was still thinking distantly then, and Sandy said, you've already met her. I looked up instantly and into Sandy's eyes. You mean…. Yes, that's right. Debbie. Debbie is my sister. Oh fuck, I said, as I lowered my head into my hands. Then you know, don't you? If you have talked to Debbie, then you know what I have done.

Sandy waited until I looked up into her eyes again before she spoke. What was amazing was that she still had her arm around me, softly caressing my shoulder and neck. As I looked at her, her eyes were soft and understanding. It's not so much what you have done, as it is what Debbie and I have done, she said. What? What do you mean, Sandy? What is it that you think you have done, she asked? Here's the moment of truth, I thought. I might as well get it over with. What I did, indeed. Sandy, I didn't expect that what I would be doing would have the effect it did. At the time, it was a fantasy, a dare against myself, a quest, a challenge or whatever. I didn't see ahead to this moment. I didn't know that my action would have this kind of impact.

I went on to explain to Sandy about the little game I play now and then in different towns and cities. I told her how I really only thought I would follow her and Debbie for a little way. I told her that I was so turned on by her and Debbie's beauty, that I was caught up in the game. It got out of hand, but I could not resist. I told her that I wanted desperately to screw her brains out, and throwing caution to the wind, I had stepped in to assume the roll of Mr. Nelson. I went silent, wondering what she was thinking, wondering what was next. I guess Mr. Nelson is pissed, I said. Hell, forget Mr. Nelson, I guess you and Debbie pretty much want to kill me. I wouldn't blame you. She leaned over, put her head on my shoulder, and held me tightly. You just relax. Wait til Deb gets here.

As I sat there, Sandy pulled my face up with her hands. She held my face firm but warmly, looking into my eyes. It never should have gone this way, she said. I didn't see this coming, she said. I felt puzzled. What are you talking about, I asked her? Don't you get it? I just screwed up the business that you and Debbie have going with this Mr. Nelson guy. I screwed you out of $1,000. Hell, for that matter, I screwed you. I viloated a trust with you. I stepped in, took over, and had the most terrific sex in my life, other than the sex I enjoy with my wife, I said. You really love Meagan, don't you? Yes, I do, I said. Meagan has been the best part of me for eight years. I didn't mean to fuck that up. I travel so much, and I miss her. I guess that my stupid-ass stalking game has ended everything good about me. Sandy was trying to get me to shut up, trying to get my attention, while I was still going on about Meagan.

Meagan is the reason I get up in the morning. She's behind all that makes me want to wake up in the morning to give life another try. If that's gone, if I have ruined all of what Meagan is to me, then I have no further reason for life.

Sandy, holding my shoulders, shook me hard. Would you listen to me for a minute? I'm trying to tell you something, and you are not hearing it. Look at me, she said. LISTEN! SCOTT, listen to me. I stared. She knew my name. Yes, that's right, Sandy said, I see the look in your eyes, Scott. I know who you are. Scott, Meagan loves you with all her heart. You love Meagan. Right now, you need to have the courage to believe it. How do you know my name, I asked?

Sandy gave my hands a squeeze, looking into my eyes. I know a lot of things, she said. There is NO MR. NELSON. There never was. He don't exist. We didn't lose a thousand dollars. Scott, I am not a hooker, a call girl, or anything like that. Debbie isn't either. What? I don't get it, I said. Who tricked who, here? Sandy looked at me again. It shouldn't have gone this direction. We didn't anticipate your level of love for Meagan, but yet that is what makes this all ok. We know you love Meagan. What we all didn't know, was that your love was so strong, that your guilt over all of this would make you go all mental. Let me explain, she said. Wait a minute, I said. You just told me that what you ALL didn't know was….. Who is ALL? Scott, listen to me. Please listen, Sandy said. Her voice was soft. She was trembling.

I gave her my attention. I didn't know why, at the time, but for some reason, Sandy seemed to be carrying a big burdon, herself. What was it, I wondered? She and I sat, facing each other, sitting on the couch. Our eyes were locked together. I was now focusing and listening. Sandy was holding both of my hands, staring into my eyes. Scott, you love Meagan very much. You have been here, telling me how you are worried that you have messed that up. Knowing all of that, what would it be worth for you to know that she forgives you? To know that her love for you is no less, even with the events of today? I responded by saying that I have felt true pain for the last few hours, for Meagan. For her to forgive me would be priceless. I told Sandy that if Meagan could love me, and forgive me, even after all of this, it would truly speak to the love she has for me. To know that is humbling, I said.

Scott, Meagan and Debbie are very close friends from high school. I'm surprised that you wouldn't know that, or that you have not heard her name or anything, for these years. Although Meagan and Debbie didn't keep close contact after high school, Meagan did know that Debbie now lived here, and how to get hold of her. When Meagan learned that you were to travel here, to Phoenix, on business, she called Debbie. I guess that ultimately, I am the lucky one, Sandy said. I am not sorry for that, she said.

Look Scott, Meagan called Debbie to get us to play along with a game of her own. You are the one who told Meagan that you liked to follow people. Meagan was intrigued with that. She had no problem with your game. She knew that you only did it for kicks, and to pass time if you are bored. I don't get the point here, I began to say. Sandy cut me off again. We found the opportunity this morning. We have been wondering how to get you to stalk us. We had just about given up when Debbie came up with the idea about a call girl thing. Hell Scott. You don't have a clue how many times we actually drove next to you, trying to get you to notice us, to follow us. Our call girl idea would only work if we could get you to take the bait. We pulled along side you this morning, and you finally looked our way. We wondered if it would work. We started to have hopes for it when you actually followed us into the deli parking lot. We knew that it had worked, and Debbie was excited to call Meagan to tell her our little roll-reversal joke had worked. You see, that is where it should have ended. You went into the deli. Do you want to know what took us so long to get in there? She didn't let me answer, as she continued with the details.

We took a few minutes because it took me a few minutes to convince Debbie that we should go in and check you out. Even then, our intentions were innocent. When I saw you, I was hooked. I think that Debbie knew it and played along. I was turned on by the way I saw you looking at me. I knew the skirt was sexy. I hoped for your reaction. We didn't sit down across the partition from you by accident. We allowed you to hear certain things. When you got up to hurry out of the deli, I knew we had you. I again had to talk Debbie into letting it play out. She brought up the possibility that Meagan would be mad at us for tempting you. Scott, it's my fault. I wanted you so bad. I never believed for a minute that we would end up with the situation we have. I didn't count on your love for Meagan being so strong. Like I said, Scott, I am ahsamed for what I did to you, but I am not sorry for the very best sex I have ever had. Even now, with all of this, I still want you. I want to feel you, but I will respect you and leave it alone. I only apologize, sincerely, for causing you any trouble.

Sandy went on to say that she had told Debbie all about it, on the phone, while I showered. Sandy was starting to get a few tears in her eyes. She told me that Debbie had really gotten pissed for letting it get this far. Sandy told me that she was supposed to end it and confess to me the whole plan, before it got to any sex. That is why Debbie paged me, Sandy said. Debbie was trying to find us, to stop me. It's not your fault, Scott. I placed you in a situation that left you few options. Evidently, while on the phone, Debbie had told Sandy that she would be right over to help fix things. About then, there was a knock at the hotel door. That must be Debbie, Sandy said, as she went to let her in.

Sandy had opened the door, and Debbie came in. Though not saying anything, when I saw Debbie, I was wondering what the fuck was going on? Debbie was dressed similar to the way Sandy was earlier. She wore a very short, red mini skirt, with a very tight pull- over top, which ended just below the breasts, leaving the whole mid section of her stomach bare. She, unlike Sandy earlier, wore black silk stockings and black high heel pumps. She looked hot. I mean she looked as hot as her younger sister, Sandy. Debbie was just a tad bit older, and had that short blond hair, but other than that, they looked a lot alike. I remembered thinking that earlier in the day. Debbie had a smile on her face. I looked at Sandy, who was also smiling.

I don't get it. What the fuck is going on here, I asked? Debbie looked at me and told me that I had answered my own question within my question. Huh? What? I said, hey look, I'm a guy. Talk in terms that I will understand. Oh, you understood right, Debbie said. Whats going on here is exactly FUCKING. Sandy had put her arm around me again and told me to hear Debbie out. I looked at Sandy. Trust me, she said. Remember, I told you before that all would turn out ok, and to have the courage to believe it. Huh? Debbie walked up close to me, standing just inches in front of me. She not only kept smiling, but she also licked her lips. Damn, I was getting the ol woody again, but I needed clarity. After all of the fun today, so far, and then all of my guilt, I needed some clarity here.

In a soft, sexy voice, Sandy had leaned over to my ear, and asked me what day is it today? Saturday, I replied. No, that's not what I mean, she said. What day is it? It's the sixteenth, I said. The sixteenth of what, Sandy asked? Debbie's eyes were still locked on mine, and she licked her lips again. What the hell are you talking about, I asked? It's the sixteenth of September, I said. As soon as I said it, it hit me. Fuck, I'm loosing it, I said. I travel too much. I have lost who I am. If a person forgets there own birthday, to that degree, they are loosing it, I said. That's right, Debbie and Sandy answered almost in unison. Today is your birthday, and Meagan has given you a present, Debbie said, as she reached into her handbag. Sandy was grinning from ear to ear and squeezing the hell out of my hand that she was holding. Debbie pulled out a tape player/recorder that obviously had a tape already in it.

Debbie placed the tape player on the hotel desk, telling me that I may want to sit down for this. I actually did go sit on the couch and the two girls stood in front of me while Debbie pushed the play button. The next thing I heard was my dear wife Meagan's voice.

"Scott, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweetheart. I love you and I miss you. I'm sorry that I am not there with you, but I know that Debbie will deliver your present for me. If all has gone to plan, you have already gotten to see Debbie do the stip-o-gram by the time you hear this tape. I trust her, and I want you to enjoy your present. We'll talk about it when you get home, next week. I love you.

The tape ended and the two girls looked at me. Hell, Debbie was licking her lips while looking at my crotch. You guessed it. I had a hard-on. I didn't understand. I looked at Sandy. She could see I was puzzled. She apologized to me again, for everything, and I didn't know how to respond. I looked at Debbie and Sandy. I didn't hear Meagan say anything about fucking Sandy, I said. I only heard her say that my present was for Debbie to do a strip-o-gram. Debbie looked at me and said that is where we screwed up. No shit, I said, but I did enjoy it. Debbie apologized for Sandy's actions. Sandy looked nervous. She finally spoke, saying, that is what I meant when I said it was never supposed to have gone this way. Anyway, he's one hell of a good fuck, Debbie. You should fuck him, you'll see. Hello, I'm still here, I said. Hell, here were two great looking gals discussing the fact that I am a good fuck, as if I were not there. At the risk of pissing you off, you still had a strip-o-gram coming if I wanted it, Debbie said. I didn't say anything. I was so stunned with all of this that I just stared at the two women.

Debbie picked up the tape player and put it back in her handbag. They both looked at me one more time and turned to leave. Where are you two going, I asked? Sandy turned, saying that she thought I wanted them to leave. No, No, I don't want you to leave. I want my strip-o-gram, and I want it now, and after that I plan on fucking Debbie to get even. In fact, I'm going to punish fuck both of you. What do ya think about that, I asked?

With that, Debbie dropped to her knees and quickly undid my pants, and pulled my eight- inch, solid cock, out of my pants. She gasped openly and looked up. I knew she couldn't wait. She had a look in her eyes that seemed to be asking. I smiled back down at her and nodded my head. Two seconds later, My cock was deep inside Debbie's mouth. It felt good. Sandy, still standing, and holding me close, seemed to have something to say, as she leaned up close to my ear. Thanks, she said, and she briefly stuck her tongue into my ear. Thanks for everything. Thanks for making me feel like a woman, and for the way you have respected me and treated me, even though you perceived me as a hooker. She had a slight tear in her eye, as I turned toward her. I was having a hard time concentrating with Debbie performing oral sex on me, but I managed to turn to Sandy, placing my hands gently around her face. I pulled her to me and we immediately went to a deep, sensual, French kiss.

It felt good, and I was enjoying the therapy. Debbie was really going down on me big- time. She was doing an equally good job on my cock as Sandy was able to do. The only difference was that Debbie was pretty talented at deep-throating me. It was a real turn on to see her mouth and nose completely up to my pubic hair. I could feel my cock totally inside her throat. With all of that going on, and hearing the noise that Debbie was making while trying to please me, I began to caress Sandy's tits through her tee-shirt, and at the same time, looking into her eyes. She was appreciative, I could tell. I told her to remind me to get her to the Hilton on time. She and I both broke into a laugh, then she got serious again, looking at me, shaking her head, no.

She kissed me again, and then made the comment that she had no deadlines anymore, and that we were going to have fun tonight. Sandy sensed something with my actions and asked what it was? Oh, it's nothing really. I'm only about to load your sister's mouth. I was shaking and beginning one hell of a good orgasm. I started pumping spurt after spurt of cum into Debbie's mouth. She had no problem with taking my load. Sandy dropped to her knees, as well, and was fondling my nuts as Debbie cleaned me up with her mouth.

What happened next was a great turn on. Sandy turned Debbie's face to her and they started French kissing, sharing my load. This was going to be fun. I would have to think of a way to punish Sandy and Debbie. Yes, indeed. The two sisters kissed for a brief time and then got up. We all freshened up and decided to go eat dinner before we continued.

We had gone to an Outback Steakhouse. The dinner was good, as usual. During dinner, we mostly made small talk and got to know each other a bit better. It turns out that Debbie had kept some contact with my wife, Meagan, over the last few years, but I had simply not known about it. I couldn't get over the idea that Meagan would allow me to see one of her friends strip. I pushed Debbie for more information about the whole thing, trying to get more of an idea why Meagan was doing this for me. Ultimately, Debbie said, it comes down to this; Meagan wanted to give this to you to make up for something that she did. What, I asked? Debbie proceeded to tell me about two months ago.