Timing Is Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evidently, while I was in Sacramento on business, Debbie had looked up Meagan, as she was visiting our city. It was coincidence, but since I was gone, the two of them went out to dinner. They had decided to go to a club to listen to music, etc. They had been drinking a bit too much and were a bit tipsy when two guys hit on them. The long story made short is that Debbie and my wife Meagan had had sex with these two guys. Debbie would not go into too many details, and merely said that Meagan had a tremendous guilt over it.

Thinking to myself, at that moment, I knew that feeling. As a matter of fact, hearing all of this had not upset me. It bothered me just a brief moment while the shock set in. After that, I was ok. If anything, it turned me on to know that someone had fucked my wife. Meagan had felt so guilty over it, that she felt that the only way to make up for it was to get me to go through a similar thing. I could totally relate to this as Debbie told me about it.

Meagan's way of making up for it was to have Debbie and Sandy assist with it. Debbie was more than willing and had told Meagan that Sandy would love to do something like this as well. As far as I was concerned, it was ok with me. Evidently, my wife did not know how I would react to things, so she told Debbie to do the striptease thing. If I reacted ok and was wanted more, we were to go ahead and have sex. If I was not up for more, Debbie was to just let it go. After all of this discussion with Debbie and Sandy, I looked at both of them and told them that I had a plan.

I said that if this week continued to go ok, and we all had fun when it was over, that I would like them to come next month back to visit Meagan and I. I outright confessed that I wanted to get it on with all three of them. Sandy smiled a huge approving grin, as Debbie agreed that it sounded fun. I really believed that Sandy was having more than a good time in all of this. She seemed more than just sexually involved. Everything about this and all of the discussions, really led me to believe that Sandy was actually developing feelings for me.

It was a good dinner, and a good conversation, as well. While making our way back to my hotel, we talked more and looked forward to getting it on with each other. When we got to the room, we were pretty much ready. We all stripped off the clothes, in lightning speed. Sandy immediately shoved me backward onto the bed and in a second was taking my cock in her mouth. I was already hard but she was making sure I was ready to give Debbie a good fucking. She lifted up off of me, smiling, as Debbie climed on the bed. Debbie layed down next to me on her back, begging me to fill her cunt with my huge cock. I gladly rolled over on top of her to oblige. Sandy had sat up on the bed to watch for the time being.

I positioned myself above Debbie, with her legs spread wide. She was really wet and ready, as I slowly slid my cock deep inside her. She moaned immediately, with pleasure, as I began pumping in and out of her. She was very sexy, with those black stocking legs and heels in the air. She was really getting into it, and Sandy leaned over to kiss her sister. That would be the second time I saw that, now. The combination of pumping in and out of Debbie's slick cunt, and watching the two sisters kiss, was all I could take. I felt the sensation building, and I began to unload jet after jet of cum into Debbie's cunt. I continued pumping and Debbie came as well with her own orgasm. She was moaning, uncontrolably, as Sandy was still kissing her and feeling her tits. I began to soften and pulled out of Debbie, only to be replaced by Sandy's mouth.

Sandy had taken my place between Debbie's legs and went down on her sister, cleaning her up of all my cum. That turned me on, big-time. I sat, relaxing while Sandy ate her sister for a few more minutes. Sandy rose up and leaned over to me, giving me a deep warm kiss. I could taste the mixture of fluids, and I found it to be pretty good. We all relaxed for a few minutes, taking time to catch our breath. Sandy had not been fuck for a while and was looking at me with a gleam in her eye. She moved down to my cock, witch was still limp, and she engulfed me with her lovely mouth. She moaned and rocked back and forth as she was giving me excellent head. Knowing that she was sucking my cock, just after it had been inside of Debbie, really turned me on. I was hard in an instant. I layed back down on the bed, on my back. Sandy had me erect, and pulled up off of my cock.

Sandy then strattled me and lowered herself onto my hard cock. As she began riding up and down on my cock, Debbie lowered herself down onto my mouth. Even with the taste of our sex, she was a good tasting woman. I went to work on her clit and cunt lips while Sandy fucked me hard. Debbie was the first to have an orgasm. She was going nuts as I ate her out. She could finally take no more and got off of my face and fell to the bed, moaning. Sandy and I were still fucking, but Sandy was getting into her climax and layed down on my chest. I kept lunging upward as Sandy went through a series of orgasms, while clenching me and biting my neck. I decided to save my orgasm for what was next. I rolled Sandy off of me and I sat up to rest for a bit while the two sisters were getting over their sexual highs. I decided that it was time to punish fuck these women. They may have thought I was teasing and joking around, but they would soon find out what I had in mind.

To be continued.