Tinkle Bell Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

And all throughout the course of dinner itself, we were having a good time. Our spur of the moment encounter with Sue at the other restaurant giving birth to this evening's entertainment as well, from time to time, as word had likewise and obviously been spread about "special tips" being offered and given for those waiters and waitresses bold enough, and daring enough to serve us in special little ways, or brief momentary performances between courses or in between being served fresh drinks, which there were more than plenty of. It got to the point that the moment anyone even walked through the curtain, that a blouse was undone, or skirt dropped briefly, if even only for a couple of minutes or so. Enough to keep things interesting, that was for damn sure. Even the guys got into the act for mom and Bella, showing themselves off briefly, giving a peek here and there as mom and Bella both stuffed dollar bills down their pants, most often whatever briefs they were wearing after copping a quick feel or a look first.

I suppose that they could have reserved a special room off and away from the main dinner area looking back at it. But to be honest, doing it the way they had...where they had, just made it all the more unusual and exciting.

It was the best dinner I'd ever been too.

**

And then just as quickly as they had put up the walls, they came and removed everything, once mom and Bella had dressed again first of course. Dad laid out a sizeable tip in addition to the small fortune they'd obviously paid out for the dinner's entertainment, and then we strolled casually out of the room amidst curious looks, whispers and obvious wonderings as to what had been going on, and why the unusual form of privacy. I am sure that more than a few thought us to be some sort of royalty, or celebrity or something, not able to put their finger on who we might be...though still excitedly curious about it. In a way, I almost felt like that. And by the looks Bella received, looking as beautiful and elegant as she did, I am almost a hundred percent sure that some thought her a queen or princess of some foreign land.

And in a way...she was.

We made our way over towards the elevators where mom and dad let it be known they'd be leaving us. Mom leaned over kissing me, as dad kissed Bella, wishing us a goodnight, and to have "fun" as mom put it.

"See you sometime tomorrow afternoon then...for the rest of your birthday surprise," she added. And with that, mom and dad left, Bella and I only then stepping into the elevator. Even before the doors had closed, she produced what was obviously a long thick red scarf and began tying that around my head, covering my eyes.

"Now...no peeking. Not until after we get inside the room!" She informed me. And then led me out of the elevator and down the hall, leading me by the hand as I walked towards the totally unknown.

Bella escorted me through the door, still leading me further on into the room. Only then coming around behind me, finally undoing the red scarf she had tied around my head. The moment it came off, I heard what I was half suspecting, though still stunned when it came anyway.

"Surprise!"

The room was filled entirely with women. Lots and lots, and lots...of naked women. And I knew everyone of them by name. Even Doreen was there...along with Stacy, Becky...Debra, Tracy as well as Julie and Marsha too. But a nice surprise, and likewise totally unexpected, was seeing Sue standing there amongst the rest of them.

"I know...thought I'd invite her as well, if she could make it. Which she obviously did."

I laughed, there were even two other women I knew, both of which were old high school friends of mine, who I never had seen naked before. Somehow, someway, Bella and mom or so it appeared anyway, had convinced them into joining us. Though how she had managed that, I hadn't a clue. "You really are amazing Bella, you know that? But even more amazing, had you actually invited Chris along. Now that really would have been a big surprise!"

"Someone mention my name?" Chris said walking out of the bathroom just then, to which everyone laughed, making me blush upon seeing her...especially as she was the only one standing there with a hard on. Including me, though I was still dressed at the moment.

I could only shake my head. "Guess I should have known better," I said meekly.

But one thing was for sure at least. At the moment anyway. Bella was back. BIG TIME.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12