To Get An Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did excellently, And yes, you have a lot to learn."

By this time it was almost day break. She kissed me and reluctantly went to her room. I slept till late in the morning.

Everything changed for better after that fateful night. After a couple of days she assigned me to go collect a long standing loan from a tough guy. To my surprise he paid in full without any trouble. At home Kesar was extremely pleased with my success and straight away increased my salary by 200 rupees. That night after an hour's foray in my bed she admitted that she had rigged the collection of loan so that she can give me a raise without anybody getting suspicious.

Now I was made to work in the office instead of out in the fields. We fucked on like husband and wife. She would decide when to fuck. On the designated day she would go through the charade of treating me harshly, finding faults and scolding at every step, making my life miserable. Other employees would sympathize with me not knowing that that very night I was to fuck her to our mutual content.

She taught me many lessons in the art of fucking. She inspected my cock minutely both limp and erect, and said, "Your Chacha had one very similar to yours, only little thicker but shorter. He also had great stamina. There have been nights when we would talk, then fuck and talk some more and fuck again; he would wear me out."

She in turn allowed me to see her bhos, which I think was quite big. The slit was four inches long. The big lips were thick and fleshy with black silky hair on their outer sides. Inner lips were of delicate violet hue, they would get engorged and peep out from between the big brothers at the time of fucking. Her vagina was smooth and velvety, delightfully narrow for a woman who had delivered a baby. More than that she mastered the art of using her internal muscles; she could squeeze a cock and milk it too.

The most prominent feature of her vulva was her clitoris. It was an inch long and quite thick, looking just like small pipi of a new born boy. It remained hidden between the folds of the lips only to stick out when excited. Then its small head would peep out, shining wet with secretions. It smelled good and tasted good too.

Kesar taught me different positions of fucking, techniques of eating pussy, sucking dick, taking and giving cock into asshole, different kinds of strokes to fuck vagina, mouth and arse. She showed me erogenous zones of female body and how to use them to enhance her pleasure. The only thing left out was how to seduce and fuck a virgin.

Everybody in the family was happy except poor Kundan. Her husband Randhir was suffering from epilepsy since early childhood and was always sleepy under the effect of medicines. Kundan apparently was not getting enough of him. Whenever I saw her I used to mentally undress her and my cock would rise to the occasion. In the early days of her marriage she remained aloof from me but by and by got used to my presence. I would tell her some innocent joke to see her young face lit with laughter. I started dreaming of fucking her and many a times fantasized while fucking Kesar.

Kesar wanted a baby from Randhir to keep up her husband's name. Time passed inexorably but Kundan did nor conceive. Then started visits to doctors offices including quacks to no avail. An year passed and Kesar started getting impatient. One day........

One day she took me to a small room. I thought may be she was horny and wanted a day time fuck. But no, she broke down like a child. This Kesar who had endured her widowhood undauntedly in that man dominated society of India bowled out without restrain. I was moved seeing her so broken. I asked, "What happened, Chachi?"

"Kishor, I don't know what to do, where to go. Today Dr. Ravi clearly told me ..... me ..... "

She started sobbing. Without worrying about somebody catching us I took her in my arms and allowed her to went her feelings. After some time she stopped crying. I got some water for her. I said, "What did Dr. Ravi say?"

"He said that Randhir can never father a child."

"Why not? Both of them are young and healthy."

"He said that the patients with epilepsy are usually impotent and do not live beyond thirty years. Even if they do and produce a child, the child will inherit the disease. Haay haay, Kishor, what shall I do? In spite of all this property, land, buildings, business your Chacha's name will be wiped out."

"Do not worry Chachi, we shall consult another doctor."

"That is not going to help any. I will have to find out some way."

So saying she clasped me resting her head on my chest. She felt between my thighs caught my hardening cock and said, "You know, you are my only solace in this world."

"I know, " I said, "No more talking now." I started lifting her ghaghari.

There was no bed around, it was a bare unused room. She turned around in my arms and bent forwards saying, "Do it from behind, please."

We had not fucked for fifteen days and I was more than ready. Pulling my cock I mounted her doggy style and rammed my full length in one powerful stroke. Her chut was dry but became wet with first few strokes of my cock. I obliged her with a hard fuck of fifteen minutes.

Next day only she told me, " Kishor, I have enquired with Kundan. She is still a virgin, Randhir has not been able to fuck her."

"So what next?"

"Next is the only way as I see it."

"And that is?"

"That is you."

I was surprised and said, "Me?"

"Yes, " She said, "You. You fuck Kundan and get her pregnant. Nobody would know whose baby it is. It will be a healthy baby who will take care of Kundan in her old age when I am not around. Your Chacha's name will be preserved. All told it is the best solution of the problem."

What a luck? Kesar herself was offering Kundan for fuck. Yet for the sake of modesty I said, " Chachi, how can I do that with wife of my younger brother? It would be sacrilege. No, no. Think about something else."

"Where is the sacrilege if she is willing? Remember, whole Kuru dynasty in Maha Bharat is full of children produced by person other than the lady's husband. And don't tell me that you have not dreamed of fucking Kundan because you have."

Seeing me hesitating she offered, "You will not go without rewards. If you produce a boy, hopefully, I will write off your debt and give you twenty acres of land of your choice. Say yes, please. Would you not do that much in the name of your Chacha?"

I could not bear seeing her kowtowing. After all she had given me so much happiness and taught me fucking. Besides, how can I refuse a juicy morsel like Kundan?

As a last appeal she asked me despondently, "Do you want me to call in some stranger?"

That did it. I said, "O.K. but what about her? Will she accept me?"

"Of course she will. She also wants to mother a baby. I will take care of her, you don't worry about her."

She did take care of her. The way Kundan smiled and hid herself from me next day showed that Kesar had convinced her for me. I told Kesar, "Don't rush us in this matter. Let me do it my way. I will initiate her carefully so that she will enjoy the first time and demand it again and again."

Kesar told me that she will find out the most fertile period of Kundan and then will arrange for our fucking. During those interim days she provided us with ample opportunities to 'get acquainted'. I had to make first move.

One day during a sleepy afternoon I cornered Kundan and kissed her. Feeling extremely shy she turned around and ran away. But surprise! next time we were alone she was the one who kissed me and did not run away. I tried to feel for her boobs which she kept well hidden but she held off my hands and simply said, "Please ..."

"Please what?"

"Please do not touch me there now."

"Why?"

"I will tell you later."

Considering her pleadings I left the matter. Besides she had said " ...now" meaning that she will allow me some other time. It appeared that she was struggling to come to terms with Kesar's plan. On one hand she did not want to step out of boundaries of marriage and on other hand wanted to get fucked by me and get pregnant.

The fateful night came after seven days. Kesar had made all arrangements. She took me to Kundan's bedroom and told to my ear, "Try to fuck her as many times as you can, please, but be gentle," She pushed me inside and closed the door.

The room was spacious, lit by dim light coming out from the open door of the bathroom on one side, On the other side there was a big double bed. Randhir was laying there snoring and oblivious to the world. There was a single bed on one side where Kundan was sitting like a bride. She had put on choli, ghaghari and odhani without any jewelry or make up. As I approached her I could see her trembling out of fear. How was I to fuck such innocent girl?"

I pulled up a chair near the bed. Pointing to Randhir I asked her, "How about him?"

She said in a meek voice, "He has gone to sleep after taking his daily medicines. He will not budge till morning."

I waited for a while and said, "I fully understand your predicament because I am also sailing in the same boat, more or less. So do not worry, I would not do anything without your permission. If you say so I will just walk out and would not feel bad about it. Do you want me to go?"

She shook her head in negative, but still was feeling shy and was scared. I talked to her from the chair for an hour or so. Gradually she felt at ease and opened up. Couple of times she rewarded me with sweet smile.

Like me she was coming from a very poor family. She was the oldest child with three sisters and two brothers after her. Her father was a small time retailer of ready made garments. She was married to Randhir to square off a debt of ten thousand rupees. That was my dear Chachi, Kesar.

Well, Kundan had little more than average looks. She was slim five feet two inches with a weight of hundred and ten pounds. Her complexion was fair, her face was round and she had long raven black silky hair reaching to her mid-thighs. She had narrow waist and heavy rounded hips. It was not possible to judge her boobs because of the way she was wearing her dresses.

Once she felt comfortable with me I asked, "You know what we are supposed to do to night?"

She did not speak. Out of shyness she lowered her gaze, bit her nails and nodded her head in affirmative. I went to her and sat behind her. No sooner I put my hand on her shoulder she startled and removed my hand. I asked her again, "Tell me one thing, has he .... has he .... fucked you?"

She shook her head in negative.

"That means that even after one year of your marriage you are still a virgin?"

Once again nodding of head in affirmative.

"You know what fucking is, don't you?"

She covered her face with her hands and said, "Yes."

Later on she told me that there was a family living right behind her house with a fence separating the two back yards. That family had few male animals like a horse, couple of bulls and couple of buffalo bulls. Every day morning people from the village would bring their female animals in heat for breeding. Kundan had seen horses, cows and buffalos fucking since her early childhood.

I put my mouth to her ear without touching and said, "Kundan, I like you and will feel privileged to fuck you. Do you like me a little?"

This time she was bold enough to say, "Yes, I like you. You are handsome."

That sent shivers down my spine. "Thanks. One more thing, you know however gently I do it, and I promises I will be very gentle, there is going to be some pain during the first time. You know that, don't you?"

She said, "I know, I am ready for it."

I told her to turn around. Once she was facing me I took her hands into mine and started playing with her fingers. She had shapely delicate fingers. I spread them and closed them, rubbed in between them, reminiscent of fucking movements. I could see smile on her face. Then I kissed her palms. She broke out in subdued squeals of laughter saying, "Don't do that, please, I am very ticklish."

I pulled her into my lap. She came in without resistance. She cuddled with me with her head on my chest and her folded arms in front of her chest. Putting a finger under her chin I lifted up her face. She closed her eyes as I bent down to kiss her. Her soft lips were trembling in anticipation. I went in slowly. I just touched her lips with mine and came out. I did it for some time and once she got used to my lips I gently pressed her lips. This time I lingered for longer time and felt her lips moving. I then opened my lips and took hers between mine and ran my tongue over them.

This was the second girl whom I was kissing on mouth, first being Kesar. What a difference! The delicacy of Kundan's lips was absent in Kesar's but Kesar knew how to use her lips while Kundan had to learn a lot. As a result Kundan tried to break away when she felt my tongue and I had to hold her till the time she started feeling the pleasure out of it. Then after she relaxed and allowed me to kiss her. Down stairs my dick started awaking.

When I broke the kiss to breath I could see her lips swollen with desire and wet with my saliva. I wiped them with my finger. Immediately she turned them in her mouth and wetted them with her own saliva. She said she was feeling tingling in the lips. I said, "This time open your mouth. And don't back away."

I again started kissing those delectable lips. She did not open her mouth. With the tip of my tongue I first caressed the slit between her lips from one end of the mouth to the other, back and forth three or four times. Then pushing the tip between them I pried open, first her lips and then her mouth. My tongue entered and foraged in every corner of her sweet mouth and played duel with hers. I lost the track of time because this kissing was sending shivers up and down my spine too. When I pulled out she continued kissing me with open mouth. To my surprise she darted her tongue out to touch my lips and withdrew before I could catch it. She repeated it like a game of hide and seek, every time eluding my catching her. After some time she separated and giggled covering her face.

I turned her face to me and using some force affixed my mouth on hers. This time I pulled out my tongue, made it stiff like a cock and rammed it in her mouth. After couple of seconds I started in and out movements and fucked her mouth. I could feel shudders spreading all over her body.

All the while she was shielding her breasts with her folded arms. She resisted when I tried to move her arms to get to her boobs. This time she was so much excited that when I pulled out my tongue and moved my head away she lifted her hands to the back of my head to pull me down. Momentarily the front of her chest was left unguarded. Immediately I grabbed her left breast.

I had expected that she would try to free her boob, but surprise again, she put her hand on mine and pressed it on the breast. I gave in, bent my head and started kissing again. At the same time I started undoing buttons of her choli. She was excited beyond protest and in no time her choli was laying on the floor and my fingers were caressing her naked breast. Again I felt tremors coursing through her body.

I was no less excited. My cock had been erect since long. Periodically it was jerking to a higher level of hardness and was secreting copious amount of pre-cum. My pajama was already a wet tent, Before few hours during the afternoon I had evacuated my lund by masturbation to reduce its sensitivity. In spite of all the kissing pressing my lund was not in the danger of losing its gusto.

She had a pair of sweet breasts of a twenty two years old. Perfectly rounded they were sitting high on her chest. The skin over them was velvety smooth and delicate transparent, you could see the blue veins underneath. Each had a centrally placed pink areola with a delicate pink nipple topping it. Both breasts at the time felt heavy and firm due to her excitement. Both the nipple and areola were erect and puffy.

For some time I simply stared at her beautiful breasts. She was feeling uneasy out of shyness and soon covered them with her palms. I gently moved her hands and touched the left breast with tips of my fingers. Goose pimples broke out on her body. I asked, "The other day you did not allow me to touch your breast and said you will let me know later the reason."

"Because I am very tender and sensitive there."

"I am told that that happens when they are growing."

"Mine are. I need new bra every month."

"Will you allow me to caress them today?"

"You like them? They are very small."

"I like them as they are."

"Please be gentle."

I moved my fingers and palm gently on her breast and asked, "Is this alright?"

Surprise again. She pressed hard upon my hand and said, "Not that gentle, I am not made out of glass." She closed my fingers on her firm breast. Women, you can never be right on anything with them.

So, I grabbed one breast and with my other arm around her shoulders I made her lay down on the bed.

While caressing one breast with my fingers I bent my head to the nipple of the other. First I touched the ripe berry with the tip of my tongue, flicked it couple of times and took it between my lips. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pressed my face into her breast. Then I opened my mouth and sucked in the whole of her areola along with the nipple. I sucked like a baby, wetting areola and nipple with my saliva. No sooner she eased pressure on my head than I left one breast and latched on the other. She was becoming restless due to excitement but continued running her fingers in my hair.

At some time I felt a tug on my night shirt. I shifted a little and gave her some space. With a smile on her face she pulled it off and caressed my naked chest. Playfully she pinched my nipple rather forcefully and once again tittered out when I squealed with pain. I in turn bit her on the areola.

My cock was sending messages that it was ready to spill my juices and if I do not put it in her pussy soon, it will spill out all the same, without fucking.

I was laying face down with upper half of my body covering her and lower half on the bed. My lund was trapped between bed and my belly. My pajama was already soaked wet from the pre-cum from my lund.

She pulled my head and resumed kissing. Leaving her breast my hand started on its southward journey. I stroked her flat tummy for some time and reached her ghaghari which was tied with a string around her waist. I could reach her cunt either from above, by untying the ghaghari or from below lifting up the ghaghari. She had kept her thighs crossed with ghaghari held in between, There was no way it could be lifted up. So, catching hold of the string I gave a strong tug and the knot was untied. Immediately her hands flew down to catch the loosened garment. She bunched the ghaghari in her fists and held tightly against her belly effectively guarding her cunt from my fingers. The French kiss, however, continued uninterrupted.

But then I knew the tricks, some learnt from Kesar, others from reading. I started by putting my hand on her covered bhos. She jumped but could do nothing as her hands were not free. I caressed her cunt through her ghaghari my fingers running down over one cunt lip and up over the other. I pushed into the slit but could not reach the clitoris. The cloth was very thin silk thoroughly wet with her pre-cum. It was as if I was caressing her naked bhos. She squirmed a lot and her thighs relaxed somewhat. Not enough though to pull up her ghaghari.

I brought my hand back to her tummy. I knew that she was very ticklish especially around her belly button. I broke the kiss, ran my finger over her swollen lower lip and pushed it in her mouth to suck on, When it was thoroughly wet I pulled it out and took it directly to her naval. No sooner I applied her own saliva to the belly button than she started writhing feeling extremely tickled. In the process her thighs got unlocked she pulled up her legs.