To Get An Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers

That did it. With her knees pulled up the ghaghari slithered up exposing her thighs. She broke the kiss, pushed me aside and tuned to her side away from me. I was left face down on the bed.

She was curled up with her thighs almost touching her chest. I went behind her and laid down spoon fashion. I could push my left arm around her neck bringing her head on my arm. My right arm went to her stomach around her waist. I pulled her tightly against me with her wide hips jutting on my belly,

While I kissed on her neck my hand roamed about on her tummy and tried to reach her cunt. I could not go up to her Venus mount as she was still holding ghaghari over her bhos.

What she was unaware of was that her bhos was exposed from below. From her tummy I moved my hand to her ample hip and from there to the back of her thigh. I worked from the back of her knee up towards her crack. When my fingers reached her cunt she startled a bit but allowed me to caress. Once again I stroked her lips back and forth and felt in the slit for her clitoris. Her slit was over flowing with slimy juice, which made easy for me to glide my finger up and down. At the back end of the slit I could push my fingertip up into her vaginal opening. First one and then two fingers went in without difficulty right up to her hymen. With in and out movements I finger fucked her for some time. I could feel her loosening up a bit, enough to receive my lund. When I took the fingers out she turned on to her back and whispered in my ear, "Chalo na"(Come on, please).

I kissed her sweet swollen lips and said, "Kundan pyari, abhi bhi vakt hai vapas jane ke liye. Kya karana hai?" (Kundan dear, there is still time to go back. What do you want to do?)

That was where she surprised me saying, "Chodo mujhe." (Fuck me)

I did not need second invitation. I rolled over her, pushed my knees between hers and spread them. I took her arms and put them around my neck and said, "Pyari, thoda sa dard to hoga hi, sabr kar lena."(Dear, there will be some pain, bear it please.)

Holding the cock in my hand I rubbed it all around her bhos. She started twisting and turning all the while kissing me. I covered the head of my cock with its foreskin for smooth gliding entry and engaged it in the mouth of her yoni. Once lodged I left it there. laid myself on her soft body. I picked up one of her nipples in my pinch, sealed her mouth with mine and tried couple of shallow strokes of my cock. Nothing happened. Then I delivered the fateful power stroke, which sent my cock sliding into the depths of her sweet pussy, tearing her hymen on its way. On the first stroke only I could burry almost all the eight inches of my cock, touching the deepest recess of her chut. My penetration came to end only when my mons met with hers.

She, as expected, let out a sharp squeal. Randhir, asleep nearby opened his eyes and momentarily lifted his head. My heart missed a beat. Luckily sleep overtook him again and he went on snoring once again.

Having buried my cock in her chut I remained immobile for breathers. I broke the kiss, wiped the perspiration on her brows and said, "There, there, its over, it is over. Welcome to womanhood and wonderful world of fucking. Wait for few minutes and the pain will go away."

My cock, however, did not obey me. For one thing, its cap of foreskin was tightly pulled up on the shaft while traversing through the narrow hymeneal opening; as a result the head which is very sensitive was rubbing directly against the walls of her vagina. Secondly the whole length of my cock was gripped as if in a fist. Lastly, her internal muscles sort of started gently massaging it. What could it do but to jerk a couple of times? The only trouble was to Kundan because with every jerk it became thicker than before and stretched the vagina wider giving some pain to Kundan.

After few minutes stretching of vagina was over. I reassured her that there would not be any pain now onwards. Did I see a flicker of smile on those delicious lips? I kissed her and lifted myself on my arms keeping the cock buried in her chut. I looked between our bellies. Her small cunt was stretched to a round shape hugging the thick cock couple of inches of which were still outside of her vagina. I said, "Kundan, have a look and see how your pussy has swallowed the cock."

She lifted her head, looked below and cried out in fear, "Oh, my God! So thick! There is still some outside. Are you going to push it in? Will it hurt again?"

"No dear, it will not hurt. See, I will show you" I pulled out almost half of my cock and slowly pushed it in. She said, "Do it again"

"This time I am going to pull out whole of it so that you can see how long it is that you could take in." I pulled out completely. She was not scared this time, only surprised. She put her hands on my hips and pulled. The cock found its way and smoothly sailed in.

Friends, there are two ways you can push your cock in vagina. One, smoothly, without any jerk and with steady gentle pressure, adjusting the direction of penetration as necessary. Second, rough, quick stab with forceful entry as if you are stabbing someone with a dagger. Combination of two methods can also be used to increase the pleasure.

It is advisable to use first method while fucking a virgin or a small vagina. Vagina has capacity to adjusting itself to any kind of cock. Once it gets used to your cock you can safely fuck away as you want. Second method is for seasoned pussies.

I had to be careful in fucking Kundan's yoni. I started with gentle slow and shallow strokes using only four inches of my cock. After five or six strokes I took whole cock out and pushed it fully in. I lifted her thighs and wrapped her legs around my waist. This changed the angle of her vulva and last two inches of the cock got buried in her pussy. Every in and out movement of the cock was rubbing her clitoris and raised goose bumps on her body.

My own excitement was also escalating. Fucking Kundan was so different from fucking Kesar. Kesar had relaxed vagina with smooth walls but she knew how to use her internal muscles to milk the cock. Kundan was inexperienced in that quarter and had lot to learn. But her yoni was tight and had rough walls of a virgin. She was gripping my cock like in her fist and rubbing of the cock head on soft rough walls of her vagina was a new experience for me.

After about twenty or so slow strokes I could feel her pussy relaxing. I could also feel faint spasms of her internal muscles. To make sure I kissed her nipples and asked, "Any pain now?"

She did not speak. Instead she sucked my lips, jerked her pelvis and tightened her yoni. I increased the speed and depth of my strokes.

She was rushing fast towards her first orgasm. Her hips started jerking, gyrating and rotating. Couple of times the cock was dislodged from her chut. I said, "Kundan, be careful, don't jump too much, you may get hurt."

She could not speak coherently. She said, "Oh ..oh ... I do not ... do not do ....Aaaahh ....usss ...do not do anything...Oh oh...Something is... ha..ha..happening ..to meeee....hold me....tightly ...please..."

I also could not control myself. I untangled her legs from my waist and straitened them taking her closed thighs between widely opened mine. In this position her bhos went deep in a depression created by her heavy thighs and high mount of Venus. Only half of my cock could get into her vagina. However, even though the strokes were shallow, her clitoris got direct rubbing with every stroke of my lund. Three or four strokes and she went into a strong orgasm.

She stiffened for few seconds and then shuddered several times. Her eyes closed tightly, her mouth drooled out saliva and her legs widened and lifted up giving me easy access to her bhos. I went on pumping without mercy . Her pussy went into a frenzy of spasms and milked my cock to shattering orgasm. My cock spilled out heavy load of semen in five to seven spurts and overflowed her small pussy.

My cock did not wilt immediately after orgasm. Her vagina also continued gentle milking of the cock even when her orgasm was over. Her body was covered with thin shin of perspiration and her face was flushed. She was breathing heavy. Once again I kissed her several times and asked, "Are you alright?"

"Yes, but you are heavy."

I folded her in my arms and turned so that she came over me. She relaxed laying on my body with her thighs spread wide and my half hard lund in her chut. My hands moved over her back and rounded hips. When I pulled her hips against me she squeezed my cock with her internal muscles. My cock responded by hardening again. She moved her pelvis to rub her clitoris on the cock.

I asked, "Kundan, the wound in your pussy is fresh. Does it not hurt when you contract your pussy on my cock?"

She was playing with hair on my chest. She said, "Very little but sweet. Don't you like it?"

"I love it, but I am worried about your pain."

"It does not hurt that bad. See here ..." She contracted again and the cock hardened to full thickness ready for fuck.

I told her to stay over me and fuck me. She started moving her hips asking me, "This way? Thus? How about this?" Up and down, right and left, round and round swayed her hips making my lund go in and out of her chut. However, she got tired in no time and laid down on me.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Once again I turned taking her in my arms. She spread her thighs and I pushed my cock to her deepest. We had stormy fuck for twenty minutes during which she came twice. At the end I unloaded myself into her pussy.

I pulled out my limp cock, came off her and said, "It is time for me to go. You remain on your back, don't let the semen run out of your pussy."

As I bent down to kiss her she clung to my neck and said, "Please don't go. I would like to sleep cuddled in your arms. Please."

To tell the truth, I also wanted to do that. We went to sleep wrapped in each others arms.

It was about five in the morning when my eyes opened. She was sleeping like a baby. She was looking so cute and innocent, I had no heart to leave her.

Both of us were naked. Her breasts now were soft and flat on her chest, her nipples wilted to small size. She had one leg straight and other bent up at he hip. I could see her cunt between them. It was hard to believe that a small vulva like hers could take in full eight inches of my cock. The fleshy big lips were closed like a door hiding the rest of her vulva.

She opened her eyes when I kissed on her neck. She turned her head and kissed my mouth. Her hand went between my thighs and grabbed the soft cock. She sat up, made me lay down on my back and started studying my cock. Did you notice the magic of an erect cock? It converted a shy and

timid girl into a shameless bold young woman.

Noticing the black mole on my foreskin she said, "Oh, what have you here, a beauty spot?"

"You can kiss it if you like."

She gave a slap on my hip but all the same bent her head to give a peck on it.

"smells good too," she said taking my penis in her fist. In no time it stiffened to attention and ready to fuck.

She whispered, "Kishor, one more time?"

"What one more time?"

"You know very well what I mean."

"Yes I do, but I would like to hear coming out of this sweet mouth of yours."

She laid down by my side, put her moth to my ear and said, "Fuck me, Kishor, fuck me again."

I sealed her mouth with mine and felt for her bhos. It was still wet from last night's fucking. I played with the clitoris for some time while she shamelessly massaged my dick. It was she who took initiative by spreading her thighs and pulling my cock to her pussy. There was no difficulty in penetration, she did not feel any pain. I fucked her slowly with long strokes for next half an hour to glorious orgasms for both of us.

Eventually I had to go before other servants of the family catch me red handed. Kesar was eagerly waiting for me in my room. I gave her a report of night's activity. She was pleased. She said, "Go on fucking her till her next period. I hope she gets pregnant soon."

Those were the most glorious days of my life. During daytime Kundan felt shy of me and avoided me, at night she was a shameless hussy ever hungry for my cock. She was happy all the while, singing and playing around. I fucked her at least twice every night. She also did something I and Kesar had overlooked. Every few days she cornered Randhir during daytime and coaxed him into a mock fuck.

At last Kesar's wish was fulfilled. On the expected day Kundan did not bleed. Next day the hopes went high and it became almost a certainty on the third day. After a week she had morning sickness and few days later Dr, Mehta confirmed her pregnancy. Kesar was ecstatic and told me, "No more fucking now, till after the delivery."

I said, "Chachi, get me a wife. I need fucking. Where would I go?"

She admonished me saying, "You forgot me so soon? Now I will allow you to fuck me any time you want."

For long nine months I had to keep off Kundan. During this period Kesar never refused me a fuck. But how can I relish Kesar after tasting Kundan?

Every thing was different, breasts, nipples, vulva, hips, thighs, every thing including response to my fucking. She, however, fulfilled her promise of transferring to my name twenty acres of prime land.

At full term Kundan delivered a hefty boy of nine pounds. Kesar celebrated the occasion with gusto. She distributed sweets amongst the friends and relatives, gave donations to temples and other charities, hosted a feast for school children. We named the boy Aaditya.

At the earliest opportunity I went to Kundan. I smothered her with thousand kisses. She was again her shy self. She said, "He is just like you."

"How can you say so soon?"

She said, "Have a look" and removed his nappy. There, right on his foreskin was a black mole. At the touch of her fingers his little pipi stiffened and let out a mighty stream of urine as if to confirm his mother's contention.

Her breasts had grown to big size. I tried to touch them but she shook my hand away saying, "Not now. After ten days we will......"

Years have passed since then. Randhir died two years after the birth of the boy. Meanwhile Kundan presented me with a girl, whom we named Chandani. Then after Kesar died of cancer of breast. The widowed Kundan inherited all the businesses, land, properties and investments. I returned her the twenty acres of land given me by Kesar.

We waited for an year after the death of Kesar and then got married.

The first thing we did after marriage was to transfer all the property to Aaditya and Chandani becoming their trusties.

Did I do anything wrong? What do you think?

vantyaak
vantyaak
298 Followers