All Comments on 'Tom Billionaire Ch. 08'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
Servo42Servo42about 14 years ago
A Fitting End

One of the best stories that I have ever read. Great finish to an astounding story series. I only wish that it did not stop. Can't wait for you next exciting adventure in STD free land.

Cheers

Craig

Woftam69Woftam69about 14 years ago
Great Story as always

Damn you bluedragon, had all this work I had to get done over the weekend and ended up reading your latest series instead ;) Get read as usual - Thx Woftam

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 14 years ago
Great series!

Thanks for a fantastic series that had all the fun of a good novel with a lot of fantastic and plot-appropriate sex. You've got a talent for writing believable characters and dialog and it was a pleasure to read.

I'm already looking forward to your next work.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyabout 14 years ago
You are the best...

I've followed each of your series and have been constantly impressed by your abilities as a writer. The storylines are imaginative and keep us readers waiting for the next chapter to be published. Excitement, action, emotional rollercoasters, romance, everything is here.

Looking forward to your next series and hoping that I can someday become as good a writer as you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What can we say but

Hail the Master - thanx 4 the best story we have read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well Done!

By far the most enjoyable reading I have run across in a long time. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is simply incredible... great job. I can't wait for more. Thanks

katranmankatranmanabout 14 years ago
Fabulous

Another great series. You have outdone yourself. Simply wonderful, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Damn Good

You cam make a novel out of it man!!

Awwessssssoooooooooomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It had me glued to the screen....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great series

I can't get enough of your billionaire series and I don't know what you could do but if you continue this series I can't wait to read the next installment. What is so great is that you establish all the characters with unique personalities that make this a truly fantastic story. While reading this series you set up perfectly at how perfect John, Taylor, and Cassandra compliment one anther and as a reader felt like it should be those three together in the end.

Although you had me adding Ashlyn in there for awhile because of how well you built her up. Whether the series continues or not I want to think Ash does move back in (thanks for even adding in there she isn't totally against the idea).

Awesome story Awesome ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A new name for the "Group Sex" Top List!

I am voting for a name-change of the "Group Sex" Top Stories List into the "BLUEDRAGONAUTHOR" Top Stories List!

Excellent Series!!!

clark3001clark3001almost 14 years ago
Excellent !

This has been an excellent series, its journey from John Billionaire to Tom Billionaire has been an amazing one. The story always had its heart in the right place. Yet I can't help but mention that avoiding Ashlyn and Vivienne's characters would have resulted in a better story. Sometimes it looked as if you created girlfriends for John because you didn't know how to develop further or explore the relationship between John, Taylor and Cassandra.

Still, I would concur with the Anonymus reader that the Group Sex Top Stories category should be renamed Bluedragon series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please tell me there will be a 5th installment!

This story is great! Hope there will be a 5th installment, including ashlyn scotts being in the family, and vivienne included.. (:

5 stars for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

The best story series on Literotica. I've followed your work and read perhaps all of your stories. You have a great talent for writing and I hope that you continue to pump out these amazing works of literature. Keep it up :)

Ultrafox69Ultrafox69almost 14 years ago
impossible to beat

this by far the best story on literotica.

I really hope you will ad more stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best Story series

This is by far best stories series i had read. It will be good if you write another series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

You are the best author on literotica. Fantastic storylines - amazing character development... I can't wait to read your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Bleh. I came here to read sex. Then I find I'm skipping over the sex scenes to get to the story. >_<;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I have just read every single one of your stories and I just wanted to say that they were all fantastic. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing - You're the BEST!

Same...skipped sex for story. You're AWESOME.

singthebodyelectricsingthebodyelectricover 13 years ago

Haha, I always skip the sex too. I come here all horny and then end up reading about this! Every chapter I've reread for the amazingly described sex too, dw. It's just I love your writing so much. I joined lit because of it.

So. Thank you. <3 And the ending made me really happy. Poor JJ. :( I'm so happy Cassie ended up having kids with Jonathan, because she's my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome as always

Why aren't you writing books and making money off this? I tell my gf that this is a male's version of romance. Money, fame, influence, violence, busty and beautiful women. All wrapped up into one complete package; even has some of that "love stuff."

fartfalconfartfalconover 13 years ago
Woot!

I'm glad John and Cassandra finally truely got together, their story arc seems finalized.

Will you be writing a story about John, Taylor and Cassandra's kids?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mesmerizing

It's now 2:13 A.M. I started reading your story over 4 hours ago. I was totally caught by the depth of your characters. While the erotic part was very enjoyable, the chemistry and interaction between them made it much more than just a titilatting novel. That's why I had to read it to the very end to see how their relationships wound up. It was most satisfying from beginning to end. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series

I really can't believe how you managed to continue to outdo yourself in each story. The depth that continued throughout made me want to just keep reading more and more. There was always more questions and I feel after this one they have more or less all been answered. I imagine you are done writing about Johnathan Kwong and his inner circle and I cant say you left us hanging or anticipating more. But personally I would never be opposed to hearing more of this story. Great stuff as always continue to push the envelope in whatever you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Back to the beginning

A perfect ending to one of the best reads i've read in a long time. I am not quite done with the John Billionaire series so I look forward to starting from the begining again and enjoying it one more time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!!! X1000

I can honestly say that there is no better series than this one! Everything was absolutely perfect! Make another series about Jon, please? Cassandra is so amazing and Taylor is so beautiful!! The characters are great!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

my final comment for your series .... the best and greatest series i have ever read .... please continue this .... i think from the comments above, all of us would not mind another 10 installments ....

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Fantastic

What a perfect and beautiful ending for the most amazing series on Lit. I hoped and prayed Taylor would be ok and you give her another chance and put Cassandra where she belongs. Thank you! I will miss this series but Cassandra and Taylor I will miss even more. Bravo

Goodbye Until your next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What's Next?

Since everything is resolved with a great ending this must be the end of there journey. Question is what's next and can you top it? This managed to be better than The Afflicted by ShyChiWriter thats impressive.

RBAMRBAMabout 13 years ago
Fantastic read

Over the past week I have read the complete billionaire series all 4 of them. I just couldn't stop. Excellent and very well written. Is this the end?? Will he hook up again with Vivienne and will Ashlyn move back in??

mrtagmrtagabout 13 years ago
Wow!

I have read a lot of stories and this is by far the best. I loved the ending it was perfect. After reading all the comments I would have to agree I would love to see another installment. I hope you continue the series because this is the best story I have every read. You are the best author on this site hands down. Plz continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This was a great story. I disagree with the other comments in that the ending is perfect and the story should not be dragged out too long. Perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing end

awsome ending to go through all that and have a great ending, i think ashyln should have never left the relationship because she would alway be a part of his life.other than that great story!!

tnaFTWtnaFTWalmost 13 years ago
Perfect ending to this series

I always felt the series needed a spectacular ending and you have definitely delivered! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theres not much I can say which hasn't already been said but please for the love of God don't stop!!!

Quite simply, John Billionaire and the sequals are the best stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Story was Fucking awesome!!

Simply amazing. The way you kept me hooked was too good.. I ACTUALLY skipped the sex for the story. *Ahem*(Except when I got REALLY horny.. LOL).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Every story you write is a emotional roller coaster

but i am so glad i saw this one to the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Geat stories

You stories are the best, you should add one more series to end it all and finish what happens to them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was good

You did well. I agree with some of the others, this is probably one of the best things I've ever read on Literotica. Not often do I bookmark an author on this site, but I've got you bookmarked and I'm glad I stumbled across this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!!!

Fantastic stories ... Best ever on Literotica ... In fact, you've ruined every other story for me ... I couldn't stop reading ... Please continue the series. FANTASTIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the best

This set of stories is the best on this site. Amazing!

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
again dittos

I AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE. I HAVE READ ALL THE SERIES. AS I WAS READING THE FIRST MY WIFE OF 5 YAERS ASK WHAT HAD MY ATTENTION SO LONG,I TOLD HER AND SHE ASK WHY? I SAID JUST READ THE STORY. SHE DID AND LIKE CASANDRA SHE IS AN EXIT ONLY PERSON, AND WE HAD NEVER TRIED THE BOOB JOB TRICK. AFTER READING HE FIRST SHE ASK IF I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT USING HER C CUPS FOR THAT? (DUH) SO SHE TOOK IT UPON HERSELF TO GIVE ME A GREAT TREAT BY DOING IT TO ME. LETS SAY IT WAS A GOOD START. NOW TO CONVINCE HER OF MY OTHER WISH!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Almost perfect...

Mia, Ashlyn, and all the French girls need to come back permanently. That would make the whole thing 100% perfect. Right now, I'd say it's at 99%. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding

Read them all in order one after another. Any chance for a part 5,6,7,8? Not usually my thing but this was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Week of My Life

I just found your stories last week. And now I've already read through the entire John Billinaire series. I know you haven't logged on in a year, but in case these get emailed to you, I want you to know that these stories are AMAZING.

They have eaten up this last week of my life, despite all the other things I need to be doing. But I definitely do not regret a moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Simply Awesome!!

i cant remember the no of late nights i kept or the no of times i had 2 sneak off to read this great rollercoster of a story!!i caught myself shedding a few tears along with john in the end!!!PLEASE bluedragon,i need another installment! Did ashlyn finally came back? What happened To viviene finally?another batch pls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow wow n wow

i got addicted to ths story its absolutely mindblowing..d sex part was fabulous but d storyline n series were even better..nw dt i hv fnshd rdng ths series i am alrdy msng d kwongs,please bluedragon entertain us more..u are smply amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Addicting

These series are what makes Literotica excellent. And you are truly talented! Wonderful ending and BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Magnificent

I know this is going to sound crass but as a breast man, could you tell me the woman you had in mind when fleshing out Cassandra's figure or the closest well known woman to her figure? As you can glean from my request Cassandra's was my favourite throughout the entire series. In the end after reading story all I can say is that you Sir made me feel love, hope.

Dyx178Dyx178about 11 years ago
Epilog please

Great Series. I love the whole story, except the ending. The ending is realy too open, something like an epilog is missing, 10 years, 20 years later. What happens with his kids? Are John and Ashlyn coming back together? Do they get another child? Simply put, there are too many open questions. I hope you will someday continue the story of Jonathan Kwong or the next Generation.

Aussie_DJAussie_DJalmost 11 years ago
Simply the Best

As many have stated above, I stumbled across this series and simply couldn't stop reading. Excellant writing skills, I would say a much better story than '50 shades'. Should definately be published. My missus was always asking me what I was reading, and complaining that I was always reading. Might have to get her to read this, though she's normally alot more into the visual i'm sure this would do the trick. Please write another installment!!!!!!!!!

wrc264wrc264almost 11 years ago
Wow

A really great series, just like reading a novel with all the intrigue and character development, etc. Just not ready for it to end and like the others have said, still need to see what happens as life moves on. Would really like to see Ashlyn move back in and become a "wife". Seems like those three women were meant to be with him even if you did lead him and Ashlyn apart a little, hopefully ownly temporarily. It would be really interesting to see how you deal with the kids as they come to realize their father has multiple wives and many other lovers. And I think it would be really neat if Taylor did end up doing some more modeling, showing the world that imperfection was acceptable.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Have enjoyed the ENTIRE series!

I cannot wait to see John Billionaire II.............!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Finished

Bra-fucking-vo.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
This was

Incredibly well thought and written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

Fantastic story, I've read it 3 times now and I say this now, I will read it again. If you publish this story I'll buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

The whole series was phenomenal. The characterization of each and every person was immensely detailed and lively. The sex scenes were very visual. The whole story was awesome. But I still think that the ending was rushed through. There are still some loss end. Ashlyn comes back or not? Taylor and the scar. Cassandra and JKE.

I'm not intrigued by their children's life and it was good that you didn't divulge into writing about them.

I hope that you write a snipoff about Ashlyn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome Series

I hope you write more about the life of John/Tom Billionaire. I have read all 4 series over the past week and would love to read about the next 50 years of the life of John and his women and children.

I wouldn't even mind Vivienne returning with a child to surprise Tohm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Could have done without that last Kaitlin blow job without Jeff there,but that's a small thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cassandra

Loved the story. Just read all of them over the past few days. Cassandra is by far my favorite character. I always pictured Jordan Carver for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please!!!

This was an amazing ending to an amazing story! I even teared up at parts laughed at parts, angry, shocked...just marvelous! Bravo!! Encore!! Seriously more please this can not be the end of Jonathan Kwong! Even if the next installment is in stores only I would happily buy! Fell absolutely in love with Taylor and Cassandra and Ashlynn who belongs in that family puhlease write her in. I couldn't stand Vivienne however insipid psycho brat was hoping John dropped her the second she became possesive over a man who told her from the gate that he'd never be solely hers...but of course every man has all had that one psycho ex...some remembered more fondly than others. I love John's sensitivity tho...how else could he navigate the stormy waters of polyamourus relations. But please continue the story because you have undoubtedly made a fan of me.

readitallreaditallabout 9 years ago
Please more..

This series has captured me for a week. I have read all four books. And im disappointed there are not 4 more. I love the characters, then story, the sex. More.

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNurseabout 9 years ago
Out-fucking-standing!

The "Billionaire" series could stand as a best-selling novel, erotica or no....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good

This is by far the best series I've read.

PLEASE continue!!!???

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 9 years ago
Unbelievably good story

Thank you for a great read. Sad to see it end but everything ends.

Vivienne really annoyed me and I couldn't see her gone fast enough. I think I went from angry to horny to happy to sad to relieved to....

Really all from a story on an erotica site. This is one of the best stories I've read in a very long time, erotica or otherwise.

I'm off to Stories on line now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story wish you would have gone till the birth of the little ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I cried...

beautiful... I don't usually reread stories but this deserve that time, someway somehow somewhen...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
disappointed

to be honest, i only scanned the last chapter. i know this is an old story but i've been binge reading it and couldn't help but stop in disgust at 7 and only glanced through 8 to get the gist. trading ashlyn for vivienne? really!? then ultimately dumping them both? i hate it when writers have a soft spot for characters that flat out don't work and haven't built a repor with reader. ashlyn's relationship made so much more sense and in earlier chapters i figured she was part of that trifecta right there with taylor and cassandra. instead the author chose to supplant her with vivienne who was awful. this is supremely disappointing because the author does such a masterful job of getting you to care about the core characters. somehow despite the fact that the protaganist is a myopic philandering idiot, i still wanted to know that things work out; i still wanted him to end up with taylor, ashlyn and cassandra. it's really a brilliant piece of writing to make you care about such a dubious character. i have long since stopped caring about the sex in this series - i just wanted to get a happy ending so to speak. thanks for the read in any case. the author is really good at raising you up to emotional heights and then dropping you into some heart wrenching lows. but unfortunately with this story arc, in my opinion, he failed to bring us all the way out of those depths of despair and still left me wanting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sad and not fufilled

i will echo the last few previous comments.

Ashlyn being cut out and being replaced by Viv and then dumping her as well just didnt make any sense. I personally loved Ashlyn and to cut her out like that was just disappointing. She had the poise and the elegant yet sexy feminine flow that was simply unmatched and i really wanted to see her elevated to 'wife' status.

I honestly do not know why the author decided to cut her out and end it simply with a open quesion of 'maybe in the future?'

But other than that i did read all 4 chapters of this story and truely enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic Story

I have just read the whole series and it was great! I loved all the happy moments and the drama afterwards :)

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 7 years ago

I just finished the entire series and loved it. I am going to disagree with everyone here though, I like Ashlyn, but you did the right thing. I don't think she ever really fit into the full poly circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

One of the best stories on here hope you do many more

nafainafaiover 6 years ago
Brilliant Series

Just finished reading the entire Billionaire series. It was fantastic. The sex was great, but so was the overall storyline. If you aren’t writing for a living, you should be. In fact, your writing reminds me of a couple of mainstream writers I’ve read.

I’d love to read more stories about John, Taylor and Cassandra’s exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I have read every single Billionaire story and loved them all. I sincerely hope to see more tales of John, Taylor & Cassandra. Kudos for a job well done!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

Please continue this great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Ending

Thanks for the perfect ending. I always favored Cassandra and Taylor. And it is a relief to see that Taylor finally got the happy ending. But seriously, the love of Taylor and Cassandra is just so pure. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!!!

Best thing I’ve ever read on here!! Great work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this. Kept me glued to it.

Really enjoyed all 4 series. Really got invested in the characters. Very good. Keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Just re-read this!

Better than I remembered...and that is saying some!!!!

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Great series, glad that I finally got around to reading it. Just found your stories this year and everything I have read of yours has been great! I am glad the French girl didn't stay, she felt like a stalker personality from the beginning.

crunchie48crunchie48over 2 years ago

Superbly well written. I understand why Vivienne was in the story unlike some other commenters. Cassandra is just awesome but I would love to have some time and fun with Evania. Now back to the BTC.

P_DoggP_Doggover 2 years ago

Just finished the whole billionaire series, outstanding.

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 2 years ago

Absolutely love this series. Great stories, looking forward to seeing more in the future.

carlslimcarlslimover 2 years ago

Bravo!! You really brought everything together!! I LOVED that Ashlyn came back and left the door open that she may move back in.. I loved that Vivienne left. She was far too self absorbed to make it in a poly household.. She just didn't get it.. I LOVED that Kaitlyn said goodbye and didn't cheapen her recent engagement for a birthday romp.. And I LOVED that Cassandra and Taylor are both having babies.. They were basically my favorite characters throughout the series (aside from teenage Kaitlyn, OMG, HOT!!) Taylor and Cassandra are the absolute perfect poly wives!! Taylor is quite possibly the strongest, most understanding woman ever!! Excellent series!!

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Will keep this short and hope sweet. Read all the billionaires series and Jeff story also. Veryyyyyyyyu good and not just sex parts but all the twists and turns. Loved them all thank you for all the enjoyment.

HemmingswayHemmingswayabout 2 years ago

Another huge winner from bluedragonauthor! This series is without a doubt top five! Can't wait to see what blue come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Impressive story. I do have problems with it. These comments are not meant to be negative exactly, just my thoughts on it. Overall I did enjoy the story, after all I did read all of it.

Some of it got a little wordy and could have used some editing.

John is a sociopath. He did beat a teenager (Kaitlyn), cheat (on Nichole), rape and beat Taylor, cheat on his wife (several times without her consent), rape an employee, act as a sexual predator (the whole Tom beginning), he seemed to recover from his son's death a bit quick and abandon his daughter, and several other issues. It was all explained away by the author by just writing "oh Johnny, you are a great guy". No real consequences for him. I do wish there was a bit more attention paid to a redemption arc for him. I wanted to like him more.

The Tom Billionaire section seemed a little too busy and fell short of the character development of the previous sections. I wish there had been a few less drama points so that the remaining drama points could have been developed more.

That being said, well done, this is an achievement. My comments are strictly me giving my opinion for the author to improve their stories.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

This was an imperfect series. However, it was an amazing tale. Thanks Blue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the series. We need more. You should come back and do another part with them having the children and him getting Ashlyn back. That would be the perfect ending to the series in my opinion.

Nzq11Nzq1112 months ago

Have completely enjoyed this series all the way through. The ups and downs have been a roller coaster all the way. Definitely looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

An interesting read, all 4 parts, totally convinced me that too many prolonged descriptions of sexual escapades detracts from a great story, to be frank, it simply becomes repetitious, the time spent there could have been spent developing the characters and plot lines ... I agree with a previous poster regarding John, I do like a flawed character Alas this character went beyond flawed at times to the point where it was incongruous to his charcter development arc, I also don't like someone who is framed as being intelligent being an absolute idiot "so often" people fuck up, people make mistakes, intelligent strong people learn from them, they grow stronger and wiser

Not trashing you, I've read much of your work, enjoyed most of it quite a bit, I enjoyed this saga as well, I'm just saying I could have enjoyed it more

All in all it was a fairly decent read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES