All Comments on 'Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 05'

by TheTitLover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great series

great series. maybe you need to add mom and aunt and maybe add anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i agree

id really love to see some anal or incest but the stories are amazing man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Great Series!

Whatever you add please don't be as long as the last sub.So far it's great.Keep up the good work,ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great as ever, i'm really enjoying this series, very well written. I would love to see him fool around with the girl from the gas station, but they get caught by her busty boss. 3-way for tommy with 2 big titted women.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 11 years ago
What a life!

This is a fun read. It's nice that every one of the women is a little bit different sexually. That foreshadowing of Lilly was a bit heavy handed. Not much chance of her NOT showing up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Keep up the good stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kinda Confused

At the beginning of this chapter, Tommy is late for class... then all of a sudden, he's having an encounter with Ms Bush.... what happened with the missing time between being late and the encounter with Ms Bush?

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years agoAuthor
Late for class

At the beginning of the chapter Tommy is running late because he's in the middle of a tryst with Miss Bush. I tried to make it ambiguous as to what was going on to begin with, but then make it obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Potential Finale

I hope your not close to finished with the series, but if you are, here's an idea: create a situation where Tommy fucks all of the women he has before at once, so basically a major orgy

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
He is learning a lot

but is still lacking in the social skills needed.

Is it time for him to have that growth surge mentioned so long ago?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tommy's Excellent Slutty Neighborhood Adventures!

Very good read and I will be back for more of Tommy's Slutty Neighbor-hood... excellent and keep them cuming dude!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story telling

With an excellent plot and engaging characters, this chapter is the best yet in this outstanding story. Plot and love scenes are in exactly the right proportion to each other to advance the story in the best possible manner, and emotional drama is not lacking towards the end of the chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Super , I look forward to the incest sequel .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After the character list, the action made me shocked that you have any readers STILL for this low-quality trash!

xhristianjxhristianj3 months ago

What's funny is you can have a 10" dick and still be a complete and total wimp 😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous