Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,339 Followers

"Magnificent," she said, before she descended on it with her mouth.

Her bright red lips wrapped themselves around the head of his dick and sank down, sliding wetly against the taught flesh of his shaft. The pleasure was awesome, but Tommy couldn't quite leg go, worried about being poisoned. He should stop her, demand she tell him what's going on. Somehow though, he couldn't bring himself to do so.

He felt her tongue swirl around his tool, softly caressing and curling around it. Her bright red lips looked awesome travelling up and down his cock. He could see slight smears of her red lipstick being left behind as a sort of signature. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked on his tool.

Sarah sucked his cock because his life depended on it. It was obvious that 'they' had somehow poisoned his cock and caused some kind of priapism. The only cure was to suck it out, and fast, and she had just the mouth for the job. She applied herself, focussing on sucking the poison out of his cock.

Tommy leaned back in the chair, experiencing the bliss of having his member sucked by such a keen mouth.

"OH!" he cried, sitting up. It was by no means his first blow job, but he'd never experience the sheer suction that Sarah suddenly applied. "OH MY GOD! OH! OH! Ooooooooooh..." he groaned.

His entire schlong was inside Sarah's mouth, and he was pretty sure that part of it had entered her throat. Her suction had caused him to curl around her head, lifting his legs off the ground. He felt like she was going to suck him inside out. He curled his arms around her head, but made no move to take control, the pleasurable head job needed no input from him.

She withdrew, slowly, her cheeks hollowed with the vacuum pressure.

"OH GOD! That feels so good."

Suddenly he felt her tickling his balls with her fingertips.

It pushed Tommy past a limit. He was no longer content to let her slowly suck his dick, despite how good she was at it. He needed more.

He straightened out and stood up, causing the chair to roll back out of the way. In the process, he'd inadvertently forced his shaft back deep inside Sarah's awesome, vacuum sealed mouth and pushed his crown into her throat.

He took hold of her head, lightly rather than forcefully, and started fucking her mouth.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck," she gagged as his tip poked against her throat, triggering her gag reflex which she obviously fought to control. He wasn't forcing her, but she had surrendered to his control, and he thrust himself back and forth, sliding his shaft through her lips, and all the way to the start of her throat. She maintained her extreme suction, making each backstroke especially pleasurable as Tommy overpowered the vacuum and pulled backwards.

Wow, Sarah thought, breaking character for a moment, Tommy Johnson was impressive. He didn't have to be for her fantasy to work, but she wasn't complaining. She could feel the moisture in her twat, slickening her lips and drooling into her panties. It had been a couple of months for her with nothing but her fantasies and sex toys, which were satisfactory, but a second player was always a lot more fun. Now, what next? She had to get out of her clothes, and get Tommy naked as well. He seemed keen, but she wanted to maintain her fantasy. She had to cure his poison. If only she was lactating.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm," she moaned, with her mouth and throat stuffed full of Tommy's rod.

Sure, she wasn't a stranger to lactation fantasies, but right now she was in a heightened state, and the mere thought of Tommy sucking down milk from her teats was mind blowing. To hell with it...

Sarah took control again and rose off his cock.

Tommy stood back and watched, eager to see what was next. His cock was so hard right now. His cock... the poison! She said he was poisoned!

She climbed to her feet and wasted no time, whipping the straps to her lacy red bra down off her shoulders, before reaching behind her back and unsnapping it.

Her hooters dropped forward slightly, while her bra shifted forward, releasing them. She pulled off her bra but manoeuvred her hands and arms so that Tommy never caught sight of her nipples. He completely forgot the poison again as she teased him with her naked yet hidden tits.

"Here, suck on these, it'll help," she claimed, before sliding her hands back and revealing her jugs to Tommy in all of their immense, hefty glory. They were at least as big as Ms Stern's, and they both shared a similar body type, a bit curvier than average, though Sarah was not as big as Ms Stern overall. He was so lucky, getting his cock wet with all these busty, top heavy babes.

Her nipples were hard, and stuck out, pointing at Tommy, begging for his attention. Her nipples were pretty big, not as long as Vicki's, and certainly bigger than Brenda's and Ms Stern's. Her areolas were much smaller than Ms Stern's and not puffy like Mrs Hancock's. Still, they were beautiful, and tempting.

He dove in, tongue first, avoiding her nipple, to lick around her tit. He passed from one to the other, trying to share his attention around. He took hold, sharing the task of holding onto her mammaries with her. They were soft, and very pliant.

He pursed his lips and sucked on her breast flesh, sucking a mouthful inside his mouth.

"Oh yes! That's it!" she cried.

He moved around, keeping up the suction with his wet lips. Each time he lost contact he slurped at her melon, swiftly taking in another mouthful between his wet lips.

He felt one of her hands take hold of his johnson, languidly stroking it back and forth, not overly exciting Tommy, just maintaining his erection, though he knew he didn't need any help with that right now. Her hand slid fluidly through the mixture of precum and saliva coating his rock hard cock.

His hands were not idle, caressing and squeezing her heavy jubblies.

Her nipples strained, crying out for attention, and Tommy wanted to give them that attention. He ran his tongue around each one in circles, closing in but never quite making contact, lapping each one repeatedly before switching to the other. Finally he ran roughshod over one.

"OH!" she cried out.

Again he went back to lapping around the nipples, switching tits. After a few repetitions he gave the other nipple the run over treatment, but this time he crushed his tongue against the nipple, trying to flatten it against her breast, pushing against it with a lot of pressure.

"OH FUCK!" she yelled and clutched his naked buttocks in her hands, pulling him against her.

He focussed on her nipples now, pushing and prodding them with his tongue. He shifted to her side, eager to focus his attention. He chewed on her nipples, mostly with his lips and tongue, but he slipped in the occasional nip with his teeth as well.

"OH FUCK! BITE MY NIPPLES TOMMY! BITE MY TITS!" she yelled.

He had one arm around her waist behind her, with his hand sinking into her enormous booty, copping a feel and grabbing hold of her delectable arse cheek. His face was pressed up against her left boob, giving his lips, teeth and tongue access to her hard nipple and soft areola. His left hand busied itself occupying her right jug, cupping it, pushing it, squeezing it, hefting and jiggling it. He pinched her nipple between his fingers while he lightly bit her opposite nipple.

"OH FUCK YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" she screamed in orgasm. He could feel her juices spray through her panties onto his leg as she straddled it and rubbed her mound against him.

Sarah continued rubbing her twat against his leg, eager for any kind of contact. She had to get fucked, and now. Maybe her pussy juice could offer his poisoned cock some soothing relief? She hurriedly pulled the zip down on her skirt, and turned from Tommy, dragging her tits away from him as he resisted and tried to keep them with him.

Sarah turned from him, and her breasts were slowly, achingly dragged away. Looking at her from behind, Tommy was mesmerised by the red whale tail, but it was only the beginning. Sarah pushed her thumbs beneath the waistband and shimmied her skirt over her wide hips. Her booty was resisting her efforts, and she really had to shake her hips to get it down.

Her arse shook like some kind of porn star in a rap video, jostling around like a couple of cats fighting in a sack.

And that wasn't all, her shaking and shoving efforts had her breast puppies dancing a jig as well. Tommy could only see them from the sides as the swung to and fro, and he was almost sad he was missing the show, but her slowly revealed buns were putting on a pretty decent show of their own.

Finally Sarah dropped her skirt and stepped out of it. She looked back at Tommy over her shoulder. She wore nothing but her black leather pumps, a fiery red thong, and a mischievous grin.

Her grin was mirrored on Tommy's face, not that he knew it.

"I think I know where we can put your cock that might give it some relief," she suggested.

She peeled down the red thong, and leant over the couch, kneeling on the seat, but Tommy couldn't wait. He knew she was offering her honey-pot up to him, and he wasn't going to wait until she had to spell it out anymore than she already had. Her panties were still around her knees when he made his move.

He lurched forward, his hard, twitching cock leading the way. He never paused, quickly taking hold of the base and stirring his cock in her hot, wet snatch, looking for the opening to her personal heaven. Finding it, he shoved himself forward, hard.

"OH!" she exclaimed.

Bottoming out, he held himself deep, and clenched his dick, pulsing it within her.

"Oh god Tommy!"

She was tight, but comfortable. Her pussy grabbed his cock, but he knew he'd be able to pound her without too much effort, or discomfort for her.

He thrust his hips, not withdrawing yet, merely enjoying her warm, moist depths.

He ran his hands across her buttocks. They were big, heavy, fleshy, beautiful buns, with unblemished, enticingly smooth skin. He had to, it wasn't even a choice, it was just going to happen.

He reached back, before bringing his open hand back, slapping her butt with his fingers splayed out wide.

*SLAP!*

"OW! FUCK! Tommy..." she pleaded.

He caressed her butt where he'd slapped it, watching a red hand print appear.

Sarah had never been slapped or spanked. It had never entered her fantasies. It hurt, and she didn't want to get hurt. She felt Tommy petting her bum where he'd slapped it, and very quickly her opinions on spanking flipped. The tingling sensation left behind after the spank, were amazing.

"Oh fuck! Squeeze my tits! Pinch my nipples!" she cried.

Tommy wasted no time. His cock was still fully embedded in her snatch, but he reached forward, beneath her and grabbed hold of her big fun-bags. He pressed up, against her chest, and curled his hands into the flesh, loving the feeling of them trying to escape between his fingers, oozing between them. He felt her nipples and tweaked them, before doing as she requested and pinching them.

"AH! YES! SPANK ME AGAIN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME TOMMY!" she screamed at him.

He withdrew, leaving a good couple of inches inside her, before sliding back in, slowly. When he reached bottom again, he slapped her other butt cheek.

"FUCK IT! FUCK IT! YES! YES! YES!" she shouted.

He started fucking her, sliding his dick in and out of her baby-tunnel, withdrawing until he felt his ridge reach her lips, before pushing back inside. His tempo built.

He caressed her hips and butt, though it wasn't perfect, trying to caress her perfect booty while at the same time trying to plug his cock inside her twat. He leaned back to give himself better access. Watching her beautiful arse cheeks jiggle to his movements was amazing.

He took hold of her hips and drilled her, shoving his cock in and out of her steaming pussy. His cock tingled with pleasure, he hoped, thinking again of the poison, and he sought more of the soothing sensation that her love-hole was bringing him. Again his thrusts surged, developing a wave rhythm, building speed, and then slowing, before speeding up again.

Her arse was unbelievably hot, sexy, spankable, and above all, fuckable. Her hips fit his hands like they were made for each other, though he gripped with all his might, and put all his effort into fucking Sarah's tight, hot cunt.

He slapped her arse, watching it jiggle exaggeratedly, on top of the rippling motion it was picking up from his fevered fucking.

He wanted to somehow shove his whole body between her arse cheeks. Her booty was big, but not quite that big. Nevertheless, the thought caused another surge in his motions, his hips thrust in and out of her, driving his cock as deep as it could go before snapping back out and starting again.

"Fuck Sarah! God you feel so good on my cock," he said as he thrust into her.

"Fuck... yes... fuck... me... Tom-... my... fuck... yes... you... fuck... me... so... good... yes... uh... yes... uh... uh... uh..." she said, brokenly with the rhythm of their fucking, eventually breaking down into grunts.

The tight caress of her honey pot was divine. He wasn't sure why, but his poisoned cock was certainly getting relief inside her moist quim. He was really lucky that she was here, and willing to help him.

He tried to focus on the poison. Why would someone poison him? Was it to do with his inheritance which he'd only just found out about? Who knew about it other than his family and Brian? It must be someone who stood to benefit from his death.

Her secret agent contact, Tommy, was doing a marvellous job of shafting her wet and hungry pussy. Sarah took hold of the back of the couch, allowing her to use her arms for leverage to push back against Tommy's hard meat as he fucked her hard, grabbing hold of her hips for leverage of his own. His cock would surely be just about ready to fire out his undoubtedly delicious cream. She wondered where to take it. It may be poisoned, she thought, and smiled to herself as she continued to groan to the beat of Tommy's pounding, so it wouldn't look good to swallow it.

Tommy reached forward again to feel her big ol' titties bounce around. He loved feeling the varying weight as he held them in his hands, depending on how much he tried to pick them up. They jiggled in his grip so sexily as well. Her nipples were hard, and felt great as they rubbed around in his palm, being tweaked by the pressure of his grip.

He was feeling that growing feeling of pressure that he knew meant he was going to cum soon. It had built for a short while now, and he knew he didn't have long.

Going for broke, he pinched her nipples between his fingers for just a moment, relatively hard.

"OH FUCK TOMMY! MY TITS! FUCK! YES!" she screamed.

Tommy leaned back to watch her arse jiggle again. It was so much wider than him, maybe even double his width. He spanked her again, twice, one for each cheek.

*SLAP! SLAP!*

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! FUCK YES I'M CUMMING! OHHHHH GODDDDDDDD!" he felt her pussy squeeze his cock extra hard and knew he was about to follow suit.

"I'm gonna cum Sarah," he panted.

"MY ARSE! CUM ALL OVER MY FUCKING ARSE YOU FUCKING BIG COCK MOTHERFUCKER! SHOOT YOUR CREAM ALL OVER MY BIG BEAUTIFUL ARSE AND PAINT THAT FUCKER WITH YOUR GOO! FUCK YES!"

He pulled back and grabbed the base of his dick. He noticed her pink little arsehole, and thought how cute it looked. He considered pushing inside, but didn't have any experience there. Her arse was simply magnificent as she twitched to the demands of her orgasm. He could see her juices dribbling down the inside of her legs.

He didn't need to, but it felt good, so he jacked on his hard shaft a couple of times. Before he'd even finished the second stroke his pole was shooting its wad.

The first shot stretched all the way from her buns up to her dishevelled hair, clumping it together.

The second followed suit, but didn't reach quite as far, highlighting her spine all the way from the small of her back to halfway to her shoulder blades.

"OH FUCK YES TOMMY! COAT ME WITH YOUR JUICE!" she continued in the throes of her passion.

The next few shots were nowhere near as powerful, but they didn't lack for volume. He succeeded in coating her buttocks, leaving some of his splooge drooling down the outside of her legs, and a spoonful or so filled her arse crack, obscuring her little rosebud from his appraising gaze.

Her awesome arse was completely coated in his spunk, from the crease at the back of her legs, all up over the curving cheeks with even a little pool in the small of her back.

Her orgasm seemed to have ended, as she had devolved into simple moaning, "MMMmmmmm..."

Suddenly he noticed she had her fingers on her pussy, tickling the lips and occasionally slipping one inside. It almost looked like she was transferring her fingers, which were collecting the dripping results of his explosion, to her mouth where she was licking them clean.

Tommy staggered backwards and leaned against the table as he took in the sight.

She started to rise. She could still feel the gooey, delicious results of his ball-draining hosing of her arse dripping downwards. She loved the feeling of having her arse coated, always had. It had made her popular when she left High School, as she hadn't exactly been a prude, or stingy with her charms. She'd been right too, Tommy's cum was delicious, he must eat pretty healthily, in fact, it was the best she'd ever tasted. She regretted not having him splooge on her fun-bags, where she'd have been able to scoop it up much more easily and not waste it. She knelt on the couch and reached back with her hand to try to collect the surge of cream which left her back as the dam formed by her butt was tilted sideways, and the cream which had been pooled in the small of her back drooled down towards her arse crack. She smeared it up her back, collecting as much as she could before licking her fingers clean again. She stood fully and turned to face Tommy, revelling in the slimy feel of her butt, back and legs.

Tommy felt drained, exhausted... sucked dry... sick... POISONED! He'd been poisoned!

"FUCK!" he yelled. How could he let himself get distracted by sex when he was dying?!? "Oh my god! I'm going to die, someone poisoned me," he cried, feeling tears start to burn at the edge of his eyes. He stared into Sarah's eyes pleadingly, completely immune to the sight of her awesome, naked body and ripe, heavy tits.

Sarah winced, yet still a small smile played on her lips. Was something funny?

Oh dear, she thought, this is why I can't maintain a relationship. She had fun, and lots of it, though she did wonder what it would be like to have a boyfriend, especially one with a vivid imagination like her. Inevitably though, they ended up calling her crazy and dumping her impressive, stacked arse. She never thought about what Tommy would be going through, thinking he was poisoned. She'd do it all over the same again though, it had just been too much fun, and felt too good, to do anything differently. She saw the beginning of anger in his eyes and thought it best to just come clean, as honestly and quickly as possible.

"You're not poisoned Tommy," she began.

"I'm not..." What?

"No, I made it up. It was a fantasy. I have a very vivid imagination." She looked down, embarrassed, and clutched her hands in front of her, inadvertently obscuring her pussy partly. "When I..." she inhaled, gathering courage, "when I have sex, it always makes it better when I imagine some scenario, and place myself in it, and cast the guy in a particular role. I know this doesn't make any sense, all that matters is that you're not poisoned, you're safe and healthy, as far as I know anyway."

"A fantasy?" Tommy was no stranger to fantasy worlds. He read novels about swords, sorcery, sci-fi, aliens and mutants, all sorts of things. He played D&D, video games, watched nerdy movies, he was a geek. He'd never really considered her kind of fantasy though. It was like... when he sat at home, imagining Vicki or Miss Bush finding a way to sneak into his room, and jacking off to the thoughts. Sarah was doing that, but for real, and adding another person. Why would she do that? And why didn't she tell the other person? Fantasy games were always better when everyone knew the rules and participated.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,339 Followers