Tommy's Neighbourhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,339 Followers

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

She looked down and away from him, "Honestly, because it's embarrassing. And, it's the easiest way for me to go after someone I want." She looked back at him now, with conviction. "I wanted you Tommy, even before I met you. I made up a fantasy where you were a secret agent, and my firm was trying to have you killed. I was going to play the informant, tell you what I knew so you could turn the tables on them. I just got carried away. I'm sorry."

So, he thought, she'd concocted a fantasy that allowed her to seduce him, they'd had sex, and he wasn't going to die. He wasn't even poisoned, and admittedly, sliding his hard cock up her pussy from behind while her phat booty jiggled had been awesome. So he'd had a little fright, it was definitely worth it. He smiled at her, signalling his forgiveness. He'd have to be careful of anything she ever said to him.

"I guess that's ok then. I'm sorry I freaked out," he replied.

She smiled back at him, "I'm glad. I really didn't want to freak you out the way I did."

He shrugged, "It's cool."

He looked at the clock on the wall. "Well, I better head for the bus anyway."

"I could drive you? I mean, it's really the least I could do."

Tommy thought about it. It would be nice not to catch the bus, and it wasn't really that unusual to get a lift from someone working at the law firm handling his inheritance was it? "Okay, thanks."

He now felt a little uncomfortable standing there, both of them naked. Sarah was really hot, but he didn't think he'd be able to get an erection this soon. So he moved towards his pants.

"Well, we should probably get going then?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied.

As he pulled on his underwear and pants he stole sidelong glances as she pulled on her skirt. Once he was dressed he noticed her bra lying in front of him, while Sarah buttoned her jacket. She must be topless under the jacket. He picked up the bra, and unable to resist the curiosity, looked at the label. It was faded, but he could just make out the 44F, signifying the size of her substantial breasts. He then held it out for her to take.

She smiled at him, and accepted her bra.

She then went to the table to check on the papers. "Oh, we missed a couple," she giggled, "We should probably complete the papers since that's why you're here, although I wouldn't mind an excuse for you to come back in."

Tommy quickly completed what was needed. Apparently, with these documents completed, in the future, they would be able to access his grades in order for his trust fund to continue to release money to him.

Once they were complete, Sarah took them away from the meeting room, out for filing or storage or whatever they normally did with those documents. In one hand she carried the papers, in the other, her bra.

Tommy tidied himself up as much as he could and headed for the reception area to wait for Sarah.

When she appeared, she'd cleaned up a bit as well, and he could see a light pink blouse on underneath her jacket now.

"All done, let's get going shall we?" she asked with a bright smile.

As they left she turned off the lights and locked the door.

She led Tommy to an underground car park beneath the office building that was mostly empty.

"I'm really lucky to have a space here. Apparently the firm bought up the majority as they were the first to buy in, although I might lose it soon. This is me," she said as she activated her key and the doors opened to a little yellow hatchback.

They both got in and Sarah manoeuvred the car onto the street.

Sarah sat in the driver's seat and stole the occasional glance over at Tommy. She squirmed in her seat, her bum starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She knew that putting her skirt on over her cum slickened arse probably wasn't the best plan, but it had been so deliciously slutty. Now that it had dried and caked onto her arse and skirt though, she knew it was going to be painful to remove. She resisted the temptation to conjure up another fantasy. First of all, they didn't mix well with driving as she'd find herself dodging imaginary tails or chasing random cars through traffic and had been pulled over a couple of times already. Secondly, Tommy probably deserved to get home without dealing with her craziness. Although...

Sarah suddenly pulled over into the parking lot of what looked like a kindergarten. It was completely deserted. He looked around, trying to work out why they were here, and then turned to see Sarah hurriedly unbuttoning her blouse. She'd already pulled her jacket back off her shoulders, and now her delectable cleavage was coming into view.

She licked her finger and then traced a circle around her nipple, tweaking it.

"Oh fuck," he blurted. His cock knew it was time for action again and started swelling.

She watched his pants as his bulge started to grow. Then she was leaning over, her hands reaching for his buckle. She soon manoeuvred his pants open and pulled his hardening schlong up clear of them.

The cool air and space to move was a relief to Tommy, and he moaned, "MMmmmm."

She wasted no time and swallowed Tommy's cock whole, or at least as deep as she could go. Tommy knew his position wasn't the best for her to go all the way down. In fact, he realised that if he was a heftier guy, this would be extremely uncomfortable for Sarah.

He snaked one hand underneath her and slid his fingers underneath her breast, feeling her nipple press into his hand. He curled his fingers around the fleshy, jiggling globe, and gave it a squeeze for good measure.

His other hand occupied itself in her hair, twisting the locks around in his fingers, moving in time with the bobbing of her head.

She moaned as she worked, causing her mouth to vibrate around his big, hard member.

He couldn't see her lips, but he could feel them sliding wetly along his shaft. Her tongue was in the game as well, pressing against and swirling around his prick as she lavished attention to his hard tool.

"Oh god Sarah... Suck it Sarah... Suck on my cock..."

He couldn't believe she'd pulled over just to give him a blowjob, so soon after he'd emptied his balls all over her sweet, sweet arse.

He drummed his fingers up against her heavy, swaying fun-bag. He wished he could see them, and lovingly lick them with long strokes of his tongue. But if the payout for not seeing her immense, beautiful jugs was the tonguing and blowjob, it was a price he was happy to pay.

She kept her lips tight against him, again applying her impressive suction.

Tommy knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He wanted to make this good. He figured, maybe, she owed him something after making him think he'd been poisoned.

He gave her nipple a tweak and a hard pinch, before bringing his hands together on her head.

He now had two hands entwined in her hair, and he knew he was seconds away from shooting his wad down her sucking throat. He pushed down on her head, forcing her just a little bit deeper.

He heard her gag as he did this, *GLUCK*, but she didn't try to fight him off.

Now in control, he bucked his hips up while trying to hold her head in place.

"Oh fuck yes!" exclaimed Tommy. It was good, but not great.

He lifted her head and then drove it back down as he bucked his hips.

"FUCK YES!" he cried, much better that time. Again he moved her head and thrust his hips.

"OH GOD! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'm shooting it, yeah... god yes... mmmmmm, take it... drink it Sarah... yes..."

Tommy's load was nothing to be scoffed at considering he'd cum not that long ago. She was able to swallow fast enough not to lose any. In fact, Sarah thought, it was pretty impressive he'd been able to get it up again so quick. Sarah was just really happy that she was getting to swallow it... after all... she'd heard that it had magical properties...

As his orgasm finished, Tommy's hips twitched as his cock became really sensitive, yet Sarah continued trying to suck out more spunk.

"Oh... stop... please..." Finally he had to push her head away.

Sarah leaned back in her seat with a satisfied smile, and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

They both panted for a moment.

Sarah began buttoning her blouse, and straightened her jacket, while Tommy struggled to tuck his flaccid cock back into his pants.

Sarah started the engine again and they left the car park.

Tommy smiled when he noticed it was called the 'Happy Times Kindergarten'.

* * *

The trip home was pretty uneventful. Tommy asked Sarah about life in a law firm, while Sarah asked Tommy about his social life and friends. Neither was really overjoyed to be giving their responses.

Finally, they pulled up in front of Tommy's house.

Tommy opened the door and got out.

"Thanks Sarah," he said.

"Oh, one more thing Tommy," she said as she leaned over and reached through the door, and Tommy stooped down to her, "take these. The fate of the world may rest upon them."

She dropped something in his hand and then accelerated away, nearly running Tommy down and causing his door to slam shut.

He looked to his hand and unfurled her red panties, before quickly scrunching them up and hiding them in his hands.

Sarah giggled as she drove away. Maybe a little more of her craziness wouldn't hurt him.

* * *

Five women, Tommy thought, did that make him some kind of slut? He'd never even been on a date with a girl. Was this the path his life was going to take, a series of sexual encounters without a whole lot of substance behind them? Sure, they were fantastically erotic, and he wouldn't trade them back for his humdrum, sexless life, but surely there was more than this?

He thought about a date, going to the movies, holding hands. He'd only ever really wanted to date one girl in his life so far, but that was only when he was a child and had played with the girl across the street, Lilly Stevens.

It was strange to think of her after all these years. Maybe if he was better at talking to girls, he would've forgotten about her years ago, like she had undoubtedly forgotten about him.

Still, university promised to be a fresh start for Tommy, and he'd be graduating High School soon.

In the Neighbourhood though? Tommy was getting to know more and more of the smoking hot female inhabitants, intimately.

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,339 Followers