All Comments on 'Tomorrow'

by drewwils

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Incest

After the funeral they should come home and fuck till she sports a baby bump

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Great start

Love it when a man cums in a pussy. 43 is a beautiful age for a woman. I hope they keep going as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, but how big is his cock?

Just kidding. I'm glad you didn't mention it. Good story, well told. The author has some explaining to do, we need to hear them, I assume that will follow in future chapters.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
A great narrative!

So well written that any reader could insert the image of a person they chose into the story. Please continue to expand the story and flesh out the characters. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sweet

I enjoyed the story immensely. Good writing and loving attitude throughout. The last line was a killer. GREAT JOB. Sad, though, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where's the rest of the story????????????????

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but not much to it gave it a 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

lovely silky seduction. young mother gives her best nylon fuck to her own flesh. he is so appreciative that she lowers her silk cunt on to his shaft and brushes his flanks with her nylon encased legs. truly a lucky lad. cant wait for more of their stocking relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrewwils@drewwils
Lover of erotic writing, mostly around the forbidden and taboo. I like it when people paint simple pictures in words. Less is more. That lets the reader fill in the blanks. What is it that has led these people to this place? This is the purest and most beautiful love. This ...