All Comments on 'Too Soft Of A Bed'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Redbird1376Redbird1376over 15 years ago
Well done

I thought this story was very well thought out (which can be a rarity!) and very well written. The story itself was very hot. However, part of me was hoping that Dave and the brother would somehow find themselves BOTH sucked in to the sister's devious plans. Perhaps another story for another brother and sister!

Thanks for the great read. I hope there are more stories to follow!

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 13 years ago
really nifty story

I enjoyed this tale more than any I've read for quite awhile.

Liked the banter between them, the telling of stories between them. Just terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good BUT

another story by this writer that should have been run through a GOOD EDITOR before posting. about time these wannabes started to get smart and use the free editors LIKE THEY SHOULD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

And again, had I not allowed it to continue, I could have made the claim that I was myself confused, sleepy and groggy when first feeling her, realizing then she had made the mistake, explaining to her about the switch of rooms that she couldn't have known about, but I hadn't done that.

@@@ Fuck, you dont have to explain anything to the little slut! You should turn her over your knee and beat her ass and tell her to quit trying to rape your buddy! Then fuck her for good measure! @@@

This time there was no pause, no hesitation, no nothing except me rolling over towards her, just as she turned rolling over with her back towards me.

@@@ finally a brother that just hits it without whining about being her brother! @@@

"Forever," she moaned sliding down and over my cock until it filled her. "Fuck me forever, and forever, for as long as you want to, wherever you want to."

@@@ fuuuuuuck, I need a girl like that!! @@@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too Funny

Dave was in love with her, but caught her fucking her brother! He then knew there was nothing there for him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A really good story. Loved it. No need to say anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous