Too Soft Of A Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

"Didn't you know?" she asked without telling me, the tone of her voice excited, just the way it used to sound when she'd come to me with some tidbit of information that we might use against them, or in some way even out whatever imaginary score we were keeping while playing against them.

"Are you kidding? No...I certainly never caught them doing anything," though as I thought about it, I nearly had, memories coming back to me only now, things I should have been more aware of, though I'd never really considered the possibilities of it until now, which I then did admit to when thinking about it. "How...where?" I asked her once again, actually getting excited wanting to hear about it.

Janice laughed, the fact that she continued to sit there still slowly fondling my prick had actually become secondary to the excitement of hearing whatever it was she was about to tell me.

"It was the year you graduated," she began, "just before Christmas that year. You'd gone out shopping with mom and dad, I hadn't gone with because I was still home with a cold if you remember."

I did, I remembered that as though it was yesterday.

"Well Mark and Debra must not have known that I'd stayed home instead of going with you, I was in bed sleeping in fact determined to kick this thing and start feeling better again, especially with Christmas being only two days away. But that's when I heard voices coming from the bedroom next door, I rolled over listening, which as you well know was too easy to do as thin as the walls are."

That I remembered too, for a number of reasons, it was almost impossible to listen to music without someone else complaining about it, no matter how low you thought you had the volume on so it wouldn't disturb anyone.

"Go on!" I said anxiously, then felt Janice actually remove her hand from me, though she now scooted back onto the bed resting her back against the headboard, which I now did as well, somewhat surprised, relieved, and again thrilled to feel the touch of her hand upon me as she sought me out in the dark, though continuing her story as she did so.

"That was also the year that Mark proposed to Cindy, New Years Eve, though none of us, except for Debra knew that, and which as I soon learned, she was actually crying about in her bedroom when Mark came in to talk to her about it. I couldn't say anything to anyone about it, because then they would have known, would have known I'd not heard only that, but everything else they had said and done too."

"Like what?" I pressed anxiously, though my sister's hand was pressing my prick somewhat anxiously in response to that.

"I'm just getting to that part," she said letting me go, though I could now barely see her spreading her legs as she sat next to me, the feel of her thigh now resting against my own as she sat there, her hand slipping down between herself, though I couldn't positively confirm she was doing what I sat there imagining she was doing, which now aroused me even more.

"I heard Debra telling Mark through her tears, that though she was certainly happy for he and Cindy, that she was also sad by it, because she knew that she wouldn't be seeing him anymore. I thought that was an odd thing to say, I mean we all knew they'd eventually get married, we just didn't know when, though we also suspected it was going to be pretty soon. And even if they did, it's not like Mark would suddenly disappear from the face of the earth or anything, hell...having Cindy around was like having another sister all of a sudden, and we all felt that way, including yourself," she told me which I most certainly agreed with.

"Yeah, I know that," sounding a bit impatient now, though I had noticed that Janice was in fact touching herself with the subtle motions of the bed telling me so, and just enough closeness between us that even with the room being as dark as it still was, that I could just barely make that out.

"Which is when I hear Mark say to Debra, 'Just because I'm getting married to Cindy, it doesn't mean that you and I can't still have fun together from time to time,' which at first I didn't understand, I mean I was still what, fifteen? Not quite sixteen at the time, still a virgin then," she added, giggling when she said that. "So naturally, I thought they were just talking about his leaving, and how we'd never be living together as a family again after he had."

"Yeah, I can see that," I admitted, though still more anxious now than ever to hear where this was going.

"Then came the good part!" she giggled conspiratorially, making me feel like this was just happening now, and that she'd just come running up to my room to share it with me, which is how I think we both felt at that moment, now even more so as I did something quite unexpected, placing my hand between Janice's legs, which she simply allowed as though expecting it, wanting it, and once again doing the same thing to me. I now felt like I was that age again in fact, the excitement, thrill of doing something naughty, sharing something with my sister, my alliance with her as we sat there touching one another.

"Suddenly, she's gone from crying, to moaning, which for a moment I thought was just a different kind of crying, but as I sat there listening, I realized it wasn't, especially when I heard Debra telling Mark how good it felt for him to be inside her, how she was going to miss not having that...as often...as she had had."

"No shit!" I said, still feeling like the kid I had been back then as I listened to her.

"No shit! And I don't mind telling you Mike, hearing them now knowing what they were doing inside her bedroom was making me horny!"

"Would me too!" I agreed, though I was also extremely horny now with my finger swirling around inside my sister's wet juicy pussy, which I'd even begun making sounds with as we sat there talking.

"So now, I'm sitting there laying in bed with my head against the wall, playing with myself, listening to the two of them doing it, first time I ever heard the word fuck too," she told me honestly, used by any of our family anyway, she amended. "Though I certainly knew what it meant, but here's Debra, almost screaming it out at the top of her lungs, so they obviously thought they were the only one's home at the moment."

"Obviously," I said over the top of her as she went on.

"Debra going..."Oh Mark, Mark! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Shhh!" I suddenly said holding my finger up to my sister's, in her excitement, her voice suddenly raising up a level, dangerously so, making her realize she was almost screaming it out as though she was herself experiencing it.

"Sorry," she giggled once again whispering. "Got a little carried away, especially with you sitting there fingering my pussy, and me holding onto your dick."

"Yeah, me too," I smiled into the dark, though the tone of my voice told her I was just as excited as she was.

"Anyway," she again continued, "After hearing that...I knew I had to see it for myself!"

"No...you didn't!"

"Oh yeah! I did! Just imagine, if you can remember, it had just snowed, been doing so on and off all day, anyway, all I had on was my nightgown, though I did throw my robe on, along with my slippers, then slid open the sliding door, and slipped around to their room from the outside. Though the door was closed, and I couldn't hear them nearly as well now, I could see them since the curtain was still parted, and gave me just enough protection to stand behind while peeking in on them. And because of the way they were on the bed, they weren't facing in my direction either, so I could safely stand there and watch them without them even being aware that I was."

"What where they doing?" I asked, the image already forming inside my mind, though now rubbing Janice's clit had a lot to do with that too, I'd asked breathlessly.

"They're doing it doggy-style, there's Debra kneeling on the bed with Mark fucking her from behind, her tits are swinging wildly beneath her while she is, and there's me, now standing outside the window looking in with my own fingers doing myself while watching them."

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed, causing Janice to suddenly shush me.

"Quiet!" she added with a giggle, "Or I won't finish the story!"

"Ok, sorry," I said sheepishly, once again whispering now myself.

"Then the really nasty, naughty part," Janice teased, just as her hand was now doing to my prick, squeezing out some nice pearly lubrication which she'd begun using to pleasure the head of my cock with, rubbing her thumb and finger around and about it as she did, and just as I was doing to her clit, my fingers likewise tickling her with her own juices.

"Suddenly Debra sort of collapses, I watch her hand disappear beneath her down between her legs, she's frigging herself like crazy, and now I can actually hear her again clearly as she cums, next thing I know, Mark's pulled his prick out of her, and he starts squirting, I watch it as he shoots like four or five clear up over her back, the first two over her head hitting the bed when he realizes it, and starts pumping himself off against her back, and then her ass instead."

"Oh fuck," I moaned remembering to keep quiet.

"And of course, I did too," she told me.

"I bet...I would have too," I said agreeing with her.

"But the point is, something I want you to know and understand is this, I came thinking about you, wishing that was you, doing that to me!"

Once again there was a moment of silence, but only a moment.

"Really?"

"Yes...really!"

"You wished that was me fucking you like that?" I asked, seeking some sort of reassurance, confirmation from her as I asked it.

"Yes...and I still do," she added, giving me all that and more. "So...will you, right now?"

This time there was no pause, no hesitation, no nothing except me rolling over towards her, just as she turned rolling over with her back towards me. In the next instant, I had slipped deeply inside my sister, my cock buried to the hilt inside of her, the warmth of her pussy engulfing me, caressing me, capturing me as I began fucking her, slowly at first, then gradually faster and faster until her breasts where swinging wildly, even though I couldn't see clearly that they were, I didn't have to, I saw them inside my head, saw them as surely as I was the one standing outside the window looking in at my older brother fucking Janice and not Debra. Though this time, it was me doing it, and as I now suspected and hoped for, would be doing again, as often as we could safely manage it until we'd decided otherwise.

"Make me cum Mike, make me cum...please, and then pull out and shoot on me, just like I told you in the story, she said. Let me feel your hot cream splashing against me!"

Moments later she was, and moments after that, I was. Squirting just like she'd asked me to do, and though I didn't, couldn't really see it, I could feel it, and knew simply by the force of the explosion, that I was squirting well over the top of her head, and finally aiming down to finish pumping myself off against her ass as she cooed pleasurably beneath me still very much in the throes of her own orgasm.

#

We lay there together in the dark for the longest time just holding one another, our hearts only then beginning to calm when something she said prompted me.

"What did you mean by 'like I told you in the story' was it?"

Once again there was silence for a moment, though she snuggled even deeper against me.

"Yes, it was," she admitted. "I lied to you."

"Why?" I asked, now back to feeling totally confused.

"Because I don't think you would have let yourself actually do it unless I hadn't aroused you again," she said honestly now. "And I was being honest with you about the part I had thought and fantasized about the two of us several times. But there's something else you need to know too," she told him then.

"What?"

"That I knew you had switched rooms with Dave."

"What?" he said again bewildered. "You...you knew?"

"Please Mike, please, don't be angry with me. But I over heard mom telling dad how soft the bed was that Dave had been sleeping in, and how the two of you had decided to switch rooms for the night, I knew then that if I pretended to come into the wrong room, that you might go along with it, at least long enough for me to do what I did, and still pretend I wasn't aware that it was you. I figured you'd kick me out once you woke up...but you didn't.," she reminded me.

"What about Dave then?"

"Dave?" She actually laughed. "That day I came out of the bathroom? Well, I was actually hoping it was you when I heard someone come out into the hall. I was actually disappointed that it wasn't you, but then when I saw it was Dave, I decided to drop the towel anyway, I figured he'd go straight to you with it, and so if nothing else, that maybe you'd wish it HAD been you coming out, and not Dave. I'd thought maybe it would make you a little jealous even if you thought I was interested in him."

"What about that day by the pool?"

Once again she laughed. "That too! I heard you go downstairs into the kitchen to grab a couple of beers and then head back upstairs to your room. I knew you'd head outside and sit on the walkway, so I purposely came out so that I knew you could see me. I didn't have to look to know that you were, but I peeked briefly just to make sure, and saw that you were indeed sitting up there. When Dave came out to go for a swim, I honestly wasn't expecting him, but used that to once again try to make you a little jealous perhaps, but trust me, I was never ever attracted to Dave, only to you."

I guess I should have seen it coming, though how I don't know. Janice had gotten one of her scholarships in writing, her hopes of one day becoming a journalist, so I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised that she had taken me in so entirely.

"So that never really happened between Mark and Debra?" I then asked, changing the subject, and ignoring the rest of what she'd just told me, which spoke volumes to her since I'd obviously accepted her reasoning, by asking her the unrelated question.

"No, I never saw them," she did say, and then giggled. "But the part where she said that she was sad because they'd probably never do it again, I did hear."

"Really?"

"Yeah...really."

"So maybe they really had been messing around all that time."

"I think they were," she said, her hand once again finding me in the dark.

"You're not just telling me another story to get me all excited and aroused again?" I asked.

"No...I'm not," and then adding. "So, are you?"

"What do you think?"

"Yeah, I think you are," she giggled. "Only this time, can we turn a light on? I want to see you this time," she said.

"I'd like that too, and this time, I'd like to see you on top."

"Oh yeah, and I want to feel that too, feel your hard stiff cock all nice and deep inside my pussy."

"And I want to play with your tits."

"As much as you want."

"As often as we can," I said hopefully.

"Whenever you want to," she said turning on the light, climbing over to sit down on me.

"Fuck you forever."

"Forever," she moaned sliding down and over my cock until it filled her. "Fuck me forever, and forever, for as long as you want to, wherever you want to."

#

As for Dave? Well, he left the following day without saying a word to anyone for some reason, moved back to his own hometown. Never heard from him again either, didn't make any sense to my parents who thought he'd liked staying there with us.

"Maybe it had something to do with the bed," I'd told them. "Maybe he'd had a hard time trying to sleep."

Anyway, that's the way I figured it.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers
12