All Comments on 'Topless At a Non-Nude Beach'

by haleyandjames

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow you are a tease. Those poor guys would have been dying to look back after you passed them on the hill -just aching to know what was under that short singlet!

You don't say what material your panties were made of and whether you wax/shave "down there". I know that's maybe a bit personal to share on a web post. I only ask because you waited till the beach was clear before completely stripping off. One thing to be aware of is that cotton panties can go extremely see through when they get wet. Wouldn't want you exposing yourself more than you meant to :). I got caught out like this going for a swim just wearing my panties. I was half way up the beach before I realised my wet panties were completely see through. (Incidentally I keep my bush trimmed but have never been brave enough to go completely bare.) I had to walk past a couple of guys and couldn't cover myself because I had to keep my arms folded across my bare breasts. I was mortified. They weren't even white panties but the thin wet cotton was clinging to me and you could literally see everything! It wasn't until afterwards that I realised how turned on the whole thing had made me. Anyway, just something to keep in mind :)

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 9 years ago
Having fun

The more you do this,the easier it will get and the more you will enjoy teasing. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Nice story! Why don't I ever run into a hot, fun, horny couple at the beach? Maybe it would give me the encouragement to flash my own tits in solidarity.

OldtoadOldtoadalmost 4 years ago
Why aren't you in Canada?

Loved the story. This is the first from you that I have read. Nicely written.

Looking forward to the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous