Tormented: My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London was covered in a relatively light fog compared with that settled over Bella's country parking place. Bella just wanted to sleep, to block out David's betrayal. She pulled into the first decent hotel she found and booked a room. The next week was full of misery, Bella never went out, demanded that the room service leave her meals at the door and only accepted house keeping every second day. She wanted to be left alone to think, to find a way through her torment. Day after day she trawled through her memories in search of some reason, something that she did to deserve being treated so poorly, she found nothing. She remembered having sex with several other men during her marriage to David, but each was a one time special, sex only, fun with no attachment. Sure she had enjoyed some of the women in her life more than once, but they never competed with David. He had always been open about having sex with other women, but he had hidden his affair, why, why hide his relationship with Elaine? He obviously knew he was overstepping the mark but did it anyway!

Bella wallowed in her misery. How can I make him understand, how can I make him feel the way he makes me feel? Bella's question demanded action, even revenge. Toward the end of that week Bella began to hatch a plan to flaunt her sexuality, her appeal and her ability to seduce other men in front of David. She had never pursued her right to take other lovers as he had, how would he like seeing her fuck other men, a lot of other men? Maybe that was the answer, he had to know that his betrayal had opened the flood gates and that men would be pouring through her, using her, filling her, taking his place. That's it, that's what I'll do, I'll make sure he knows that I am going to have anyone with a cock rigid enough to fuck me, Bella's vengeful mind paid little attention to the physical manifestation of her thoughts. The Locker on Bridge, Friday night, David would be there with her, all Bella had to do was let him see her with other men, maybe a group of them and then hear her call for fresh meat and he would understand.

♂♀

Friday night could not come quickly enough for Bella. She wanted something or someone to do and she wanted her revenge. Bella went through her things, she had little choice, her tight red dress would have to do. It was short enough, and it stretched just enough to pull up over her hips. Red shoes, lipstick and a clip to match. Bella looked in the mirror, she was stunning, sexy as any woman alive and tonight easier than a dollar whore. The club was no more than a ten minute drive from her hotel and soon she was walking through the doors. Bella smiled at the bouncer, he looked her up and down as men all too often did. The bar was full of patrons, the music was loud and the dance floor was jumping. David was standing at the bar talking with Elaine.

'This is going to be fun,' Bella's voice was hardly audible over the music.

She looked around, three young men were looking her up and down and obviously talking about her. She made eye contact with the tall one in the middle, he looked a little sheepish. Bella smiled and began to walk toward them. She made sure that she caught David's attention, he looked a little annoyed at her, he obviously thought she was going to confront him. When she made no attempt to approach him his expression changed to curiosity. Bella tried not to look directly at him, but watched him carefully out of the corner of her eye.

The three men were no more than four or five meters from where David stood. As she approached the three men stood tall, pushed their chests out and generally tried to look their best. It was a good sign, they were in the market.

'Hello,' Bella was cool, 'I was just standing there looking at you three, wondering if any of you would like to fuck me, when I decided that I wanted all three of you.' Bella smiled, her hand sliding over her tight red dress, over her thigh and toward her crotch. The young men were not quite sure that they heard her correctly, the music was so loud. Bella pointed at each of them and said,

'Do you want to fuck?'

They all nodded and said the appropriate things. Bella took the hand of the man on her left and headed toward the men's toilet. She looked back over her shoulder and beckoned to the other two, who were yet to move. She noticed that David was watching her leave with the three men. Her plan was working.

The bathroom was a bit of a disappointment, it was no way near as classy as the rest of the club. Simple black tiled walls and laminated benches with white basins and stainless taps, black and white floor tiles, stainless urinals, and four or five stalls along the far wall. It was really quite ordinary. Nevertheless, it would suite Bella's purposes. The three eager young men had followed her into the men's, two other men stood at the urinal and another at the wash basins. Bella wanted to restate her offer, as much to allow the others to hear as to hear her own voice.

'I want you three to fuck me right her on this bench. Lately I have been feeling like I want a good hard rogering and I want you to give it to me. Are you up for it or not?'

'Oh yeah we're in,' said the tallest of the three.

The others nodded and said "yeah, yeah."

'Good.'

Bella rocked her hips from side to side as she hitched up her tight skirt, then lent back on the bench, spread her legs and began to play with her pussy,

'Now I have a few rules. Before you slide you hard cock into my juicy pussy, I want you to ask me if you can fuck me. And no foreplay, just fucking and if I tell you to stop, you must stop immediately. You must wear a condom, if it breaks, you must pull out. No cream pie. Also if, when you're done, you get some of your friends to join us, I have the right to say no to any or all other men. Do you agree?'

All three of them were mesmerized with her masturbation. Bella could see their erections tenting their trousers. Bella knew her proposition was hardly fair. They could not reject her conditions. The men at the urinals craned their necks to see what was going on. Bella's fingers slid gracefully in and out of her pouting vagina, as her admirers watched. The dark haired young man finally plucked up some courage, he stepped up and said,

'Um may I please fuck you?'

'I thought you would never ask, please be my guest.'

A devilish smile cut across her face as he hurried to unzip his trousers. The head of his cock was a deep dark red, hard but not very big, he tore the wrapper from a condom and quickly rolled it over his shaft. Bella spread her legs yet further and pulled her flaps back so that her pussy gapped. He slid his relatively slim cock into her.

'Oh god,' he said as he reached his depth.

He wrapped his hands around her thighs and began thrusting his cock into her. His breathing increased as he fucked her with all his might.

'Oh God, I'm going too...' he came without delay.

Less than two minutes, Bella said to herself. His motion slowed as he pumped the last of his cum into his little rubber friend. He was puffing when he pulled out, he looked up at her, but before he could speak his friend had said,

'May I fuck you?'

'Please,' was all Bella said.

The men from the urinals came over to watch and another few men had stumbled upon the spectacle so that about ten men now gathered around.

No sooner had Bella spoken when the young man nudged his friend aside, stepped up and presented his cock, a condom already on. He was no bigger than his friend, nor took any more time. The third and tallest of the three was bigger than his friends, or perhaps longer, but still his cock was quite slender. Bella realized that David's long thick cock had spoiled her for more ordinary men. Nevertheless, the tall man did his best. He thrust his member into her more deeply than his friends, they watched on jealously, remembering how nice her juicy wet hole felt around their now limp dicks. Four or five minutes passed before the tall man began to hold his breath. Bella loved the pained expression that ecstasy etched across men's faces when they came. He closed his eyes and scrunched up his face as he shot stream after stream of hot cum from his cock. He was spent, his face red and covered with perspiration, but he did not pull out. He caught his breath and slowly rocked back and forth gradually working his cock out of Bella's pussy. She thought it was a nice touch.

As the tall young man threw his used rubber into the waste paper basket and zipped up his trousers another man stepped forward and said,

'My name is Peter, and I would like to fuck you if that is alright?'

'Nice to meet you Peter,' Bella kept him in suspense as she stroked her sex. 'Show me your cock.'

Peter unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. Short and thick, better she thought, at least I might be able to feel him. 'Have you got a condom?'

'Yes ma'am.'

'You had better put it on then.'

The young man gladly obliged. Within seconds he was reaming her luscious folds. He was by no means big, but his thickness allowed her to feel like she was getting fucked by a man.

Four more men had passed through her before a man produced a cock that she thought could satisfy any woman. He was bigger than just large, long and thick. Better still he had a special large sized black rubber. The crowd seemed to go quiet as he stretched the condom over himself. Some of the guys jostled so as to get a better view. He pressed the head of his cock to the mouth of her vagina, she relaxed and invited him inside. But he did not enter her immediately, he slid his cock up and down her slippery groove and then pressed into her vagina, before returning his cock to tease her clitoris again. Finally, Bella thought she was going to get some real action, a man that knows what he is doing. The head of his cock slid between her open lips into her hungry vagina. He was big, Bella felt her pussy stretch to accommodate him. He worked his manhood deeper inside her, slowly opening her up. Bella's heartbeat increased, he began to increase his pace. Everyone watched on, some of the men rubbed their penises through their trousers.

'Oh God, I'm sorry, I...' Before she could react he had come. 'I'm sorry, I really am, I... I...'

'It's alright, it was nice,' Bella's disappointment was evident.

Why can't these guys just keep going, Bella questioned herself. Why can't they maintain an erection after they come, long enough to give a girl a chance. It was to late, he came and then went.

Various men left the toilet before returning with some of their friends. The toilet was all but crammed. Man after man fucked her in front of friends and strangers alike, some of them wanted a second go, but the line was much to long for that. She could not possibly take them all. Another two minutes saw a man with long hair and a beard reach orgasm. Bella was disappointed with her many lovers, but kind of enjoyed the attention. David was going to know that something had changed. She was no longer afraid of other men's cocks. Bella had taken fourteen men in less than three quarters of an hour. She was getting a little tired, and her bottom felt a little numb, from sitting on the hard bench, but she knew that she could take many more. After all, most of them lasted no more than a couple of minutes.

Finally she said no to a man that had some kind of abrasions on his penis. He was angry, but she had said "No", and everyone else ensured that he stepped aside. The next man was short, he had to stand on his toes to reach her, his penis was no more than four inches long, and not what Bella would have described as thick. What made it worse was that he had to keep a couple of fingers around the base of his cock to stop the condom from slipping off. Like most of the others he came in a couple of minutes. When he stepped away a rather large young man took his place. He asked Bella politely, "if he could have the pleasure of fucking her?" Bella rubbed her clitoris as she said, with a happy voice,

'Please. I would like that.' He produced a nice thick cock, circumcised, with a very big head.' Bella smiled as she thought, now that's a nice looking cock. After fitting the suitable equipment he stepped up. Instead of sliding his cock into her he began to drum her clitoris with the end of his dick. It felt quite nice. His cock swelled further as he prepared to enter her. His technique was not at all bad, he took his time entering her, and then moved from side to side as well as in and out while working his way into her. Her pussy was quite swollen, open and easily penetrated, but he did not just thrust himself into her. He was intent on enjoying himself, if not trying to give Bella a good time.

Bella became aware that she was probably not going to come and the more she thought about it the less likely she was to reach an orgasm. It made little difference, she was not here for her pleasure, but rather to teach a lesson and to get revenge on David. As the large young man rammed his cock deep into her she wondered if David had heard that she was fucking all comers, or whether he had run away with his slut, Elaine. His pelvis pounded hers, reminding her that she was indeed being fucked in a men's toilet by a long line of strangers. It was such an unusual sight, men standing around, shamelessly rubbing their cocks waiting for their turn to screw her. Bella looked up at her latest lover, he was not at all handsome, but he lasted longer than his fellow fuckers. He must have been fucking her for five or six minutes before she felt his member swell inside her. He was about to come. He increased the speed and depth of each thrust. He grunted just a little as he uses every ounce of energy he had. He finished with a rush of speed, thrusting hard, almost too hard. He was puffing, and sweating, his head bowed, his chin on his chest, his eyes closed, his pace slowed. He gasped for breath, his face suddenly red, the man looked up at Bella and whispered,

'Thank you', gave a little nod and withdrew.

Like the others before him he slid the condom from his exhausted cock and dropped it into the waste-paper bin that stood beside the wash basins. Bella knew that she could take another, maybe two or three, but she was getting tired.

The line of potential partners and onlookers seemed the same as before, she could not possibly take them all. In keeping with the rules, the next young man stepped up,

'Excuse me, would you let me fuck you?' I asked in a very polite tone, my cock already in my hand.

'Do you have a rubber?"

'Yes ma'am.'

'Then this is your lucky day.'

Bella smiled as my young eyes sparkled. My lust was etched on my face, in my eyes. Despite being about twenty I seemed so young. I fumbled around, Bella eventually lent forward, took the condom from me, placed it over the head of my penis and rolled it down over my shaft. I trembled as she touched me. Bella lent back and spread her legs again. She smiled and clenched the muscles in her vagina as I reached my depth. I'm sure she didn't know whether she should have counted our time together in seconds or minutes. I was very quick. Without warning my body went rigid,

'Oh God,' I mumbled through clenched teeth. I was coming deep inside the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Bella watched my face. Her expression seemed to mirror mine. Incredibly strained then serine, then euphoric. I'm sure she remembered the fine line between pleasure and pain that she once straddled. My pace slowed almost to a stop. But I did not remove my penis from her vagina. I looked down, admiring the sight of my own penis sliding ever so slowly in and out of her most beautiful sex. I looked up at her and then lent forward. Bella thought I was going to try to kiss her, she lifted her hand, placed in on my chest and whispered,

'No kissing.'

I just smiled and whispered back,

'I just wanted to say thank you. You were my first. I will never forget you.'

Bella was not that surprised, but was grateful for my honesty. Rather than pushing me away she clutch at my shirt, pulled me closer and said,

'And I will never forget you.'

She lent forward, and to the roar of the onlookers, she kissed me on the lips. She could tell at once that I was telling the truth. She let me go. Slowly I extracted myself, removed the used rubber and zipped up my trousers. Bella watched as she massaged her gorgeous clit. The feeling of elation was over, my moment of pride succumbed to embarrassment as I rejoined the crowd.

Another suitor stepped forward,

'May I fuck you?'

Bella looked down, he was stroking his rubber clad erection with his right hand.

'Why not,' was his only invitation.

Without a moment's delay he pressed his cock between her pink lips and began to thrust into her. He was bigger than me, but somehow lacked the intensity. His emotionless performance allowed, if not demanded, Bella's mind to wander. As he fucked her like a cheap whore; I'm sure she began to think about what it must have been like for me to lose my virginity in this line up. I'm sure she thought my first experience was cheap, crude and impersonal rather than truly beautiful. She had waited so long for her first time, it was so perfect, so full of passion, and while it must have hurt, Bella could only remember how wonderful it felt having David's cock inside her. Everything that had happened in the last hour suddenly felt so very unnecessary.

Bella realized that a man, a complete stranger was fucking her in front of at least thirty strangers in a nightclub toilet. Bella lost her sense of erotic adventure, her arousal faded, her pussy was no longer lubricated by her silky juices. He thrust himself into her drying pussy, within minutes he was fucking her dry, mercilessly, his cock dragged at her flaps, pulling them into her vagina, he didn't seem to notice nor care. He was hurting her, but she didn't say stop. His every thrust was brutal, she tried to relax, but her pussy tensed as though trying to eject the unwanted penis. Her resistance, tightness, drove him on. His condom stuck to Bella's pussy lips, his cock slid inside the rubber sheath. He pounded her soft flesh. Had she been aroused she may have come, but she felt no pleasure. He approaching climax. From the very first man who fucked her in front of his friends, she knew that none of them cared for her, after all why should they, she was just something for free, a hole in a warm body for them to fuck.

Reality struck so fiercely at times like this, he came, thrusting till the last. She felt cold, and naked for the first time in her life. He pulled out of her, turned to the onlookers, his cock dangling in front of him, lifted his arms in the air and cheered. Anyone would have thought he won the cup final such was his jubilation. Bella's sensuality, her apatite for sex had been quenched, seared by his claims of conquest. Bella closed her legs and moved to get down from the bench that she had adorned for the past hour and more.

'Wait. What about me?' The next man in line shouted above the roar. His disappointment was more than clear.

'Maybe next time,' Bella's voice was strewn with defeat.

'No way,' the young man shouted. 'Come on, you fucked all of them.'

'I said maybe next time.'

Bella pulled her skirt down tight around her legs, it was over. As she stepped forward he grabbed her, demanding satisfaction. But she did not need to defend herself, the other men, so many of them, me included, protected her. They took hold of him, he surrendered, he had missed out.

Bella walked from the men's toilet, followed by her many admirers down the short passage to the bar where David stood with a drink in his hand. He was alone, Elaine was nowhere to be seen. Bella knew at once that he was upset with her. His expression was filled with shame, rage and something else. Perhaps it was loss. He knew that he brought her to this point, that she had come to The Locker to show him how it felt to be betrayed. Bella did not stop, she walked right by him, through the club and into the street.