Tormented: My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bella took no notice of those few that followed her until one of them tried to stop her.

'Why don't you come back to my place?' He asked as though he were irresistible.

'Thank you for your invitation, but I really must get home.'

'You don't want to leave, we could all have a few drinks and you know have a great time,' his tone sharpened. His words were almost commanding rather than inviting.

'Thank you, but no. I really want to go home.'

'I don't think that you understand,' darkness filled her mind. She was in real danger.

'The lady said no.' I couldn't believe my own words crisp in the night air.

The men swung round, startled. I was alone.

'Take my advice. Mind your own business. All you need to know is that she's with us,' the men puffed out their chests, tall and menacing.

'The lady said she wants to go home. If I were you I would let her go on her way.' I was no match for them but I didn't care. I stepped forward.

'Please let me take you home...'

I fell to the ground as the punch connected with my chin. Bella screamed. She ran around them,

'No don't hurt him,' her shrieks of terror echoed through the streets. A bouncer from the club came running. The man grabbed at her, trying to drag her into the night, the others ran. He was alone, struggling with her. Bella managed to stamp down, driving her stiletto into his instep. He howled as the pain ripped through him. He released his grip propelling her across the footpath. Bella landed awkwardly, sprawled across the pavement. Heavy footsteps approached. The man fled, limping and leaving a trail of blood back to where his car must have been parked. I helped Bella to her feet as the bouncer ran past them into the night. He tried to catch him, but he was away.

Bella cried into my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. She made a terrible mistake, but it was nothing when compared to how wonderful she made me feel. I stood up to men bigger than me, without a drop of fear. For the first time in my life I felt like a man. Bella sobbed as her world came crashing down. Her revenge backfired, as it tore at her love for David as though it were a cheap shroud. But it wasn't. She wore her love like a loose robe, draped about her, falling from her shoulder, barely covering her nakedness, but that was just its outward appearance. Her love for him filled her to the very core, it satiated her very soul, she could no more live without it than live without breath. She helped me walk back to her car. We spent the night together as two people, not as lovers.

I only ever saw her one more time. We made love as lovers do, in a big soft bed, between satin sheets. We enjoyed each other all morning, then all afternoon. We curled together through the night. That single day is etched into my very being as the perfect union of souls. It is something that I long for every day, something that only the beautiful Bella can give me.

Please help me find her.