All Comments on 'Touched Down Deep...Ch. 1'

by Rattlesnake1775

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A good story

Just a little twist from what you expect---here! Great ending!

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
Almost doesn't count!

A very good story of a woman who almost commits adultry but pulls away just barely in the nick of time. And then, when she gets home, needing an emotional release, the loving sex with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not cheat?

So if David got a hand job at work every day that would be ok because thats not cheating. Glad she left before fucking him, this time, but it does seem that she is only using the husband. He is going all out to show and demonstrate his love. What is she doing? I can't see much except the massage class. Why is it his job to excite her and not their joint job?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She Got The Fever And Let Pierre Eat Her Beaver

So, that's not cheating? Is that the take-home here? Thank you, Professor Clinton!

Not sure what you guys are smoking, but next time ol' Pierre will be drivin' it home faster than a Parisian minute.

Too bad for Hubby he's got a rather flighty, stupid wife. Sure hope she can keep a lid on it, at least until the kiddies graduate.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cheating wife

Cheating wife wakes up and goes home. Hope she stays .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous