Toxic Roommates

Story Info
Roommates enjoy an abusive and toxic relationship.
1.3k words
0
337
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains abusive, emotional manipulation, and very controlling behavior and some homophobia. Background: This is a story about two roommates Ben and Joaquin. Joaquin is gay and obsessed with Ben who's sexuality is complicated, but is always ready to let Joaquin know who's the alpha. Ben is also abusive and emotionally manipulative. There's homophobic content in this as a warning.

Ben came home his drunk again. I could tell by how long it took him to get his keys in the door. His old roommates and friends got married and then moved to Toronto, but he kept their room in tact almost perfectly. He refused to let me add my own personal touches to the apartment because of the history and to his defense, I didn't have much to add. Still, the overall theme in the apartment was that this was his world; I was just living in it. Of course this is all just speculation because Ben never actually talks about the way he truly feels.

"You heard me trying to get in, why wouldn't you open the door?" Ben said throwing his keys on the table and not caring that it almost landed in my tea.

"Sorry. It's just that last time I tried to open the door, you yelled at me," I said sliding my tea over a few inches.

"Whatever," he said walking between me and the coffee table. His knee bumped into my outer thigh and sent a sharp pain as his bone dug into my tender area. He showed as much care for my leg as the keys and kept walking towards the kitchen. He grabbed a beer and sank into the couch opposite side of me. I scooched into the corner on my side and hugged my legs to make myself take up the smallest amount of space possible on his couch.

"The hell are you watching?" he asked.

"It's a documentary about coffee," I said while turning the volume up.

Before I could set the remote down, his hand gripped mine and then pulled the remote out of my hands. He threw my hand back into my own lap.

"Ow," I said.

Ben looked agitated. I could tell he wanted to hurt me more, but didn't feel like making the effort. I looked down into my lap and braced for more pain, but instead he just changed the channel. Toronto's game highlights were on ESPN and his face lit up. That's the team his old roommate played for and reason the couple moved to Canada. I quietly got up and went to my room while his attention was away from me.

Whenever Ben came home drunk, I always made sure to fall asleep after he did. Sometimes that meant seeing the sun rise but it's better than getting woken up to a beating. It was terrifying the first time it happened. All because I didn't charge the video game controllers before I went to bed. Something his old roommates would never do as stated by their bro code. I heard the TV shut off and Ben's steps down the hall, except he stopped at my door. I could hear the click of his beer bottle push against the door causing it to creak open. I shut my eyes tight hoping he would think I was asleep. I was still, probably too still for someone that's supposed to be sleeping.

"Wake up fag. I know you're not sleeping," Ben said setting his beer down on my computer desk.

I slowly peeked one of my eyes open. He was standing right over me. I could feel the heat coming from his slim, but still bigger body. Also noticeable was his semi hard cock bulging through his skinny jeans.

"I, I-"

"You were what? Hoping I'd come in here and fuck you the same way I do all those chicks I bring home from the bar?" he said grabbing his cock making it grow even more.

"I didn't--"

"You don't have to say anything. I've seen the way you look at me. And I definitely can see how interested you are now."

"I was having a dream. That's not-"

"A dream about me deep and hard inside you. Thing is," he leaned in close. His warm breath tickled my inner ear and caused goosebumps to shoot up over my body.

"You couldn't handle this, even if I did wanna fuck you." He massaged his cock more in my face causing it to go fully erect. I could hear some of the stitching in his pants pop as it tried to contain his erect cock. I could feel the heat from his dick head through the fabric and the only barrier between us. A wet spot formed as pre-cum started to seep through. I stared at him with the same longing he has for his old roommates. He was gone before I could say anything. At least this time, I didn't get hit. But that the rest of what happened was pretty typical of my time as roommates with Ben.

The next morning I woke to the sound of breakfast sizzling in the kitchen in addition to pots and pans clattering. I got dressed and came into the kitchen to see Ben tossing freshly made pancakes from the griddle to a plate that accompanied bacon and eggs. He motioned with his spatula for me to pick it up. I smiled and obliged. He gave me a side eye in disapproval, but I saw it fade into a smile when I unexpectedly came back for condiments. I've lived with Ben for a little over a year now, and I swear the guy doesn't get hangovers. Almost every instance of him getting drunk is followed the next day with him up early and making food that could cure any hangover. He turned off the stove and served himself a plate and sat beside me at the table. When Ben was like this it would feel great and kill me inside as well. It was felt so much like being in a relationship that it felt like a universe sized practical joke that it wasn't. We spent so much time together than we usually have in the last couple of months, including almost every Saturday that I was waiting to hear about what kind of plans he had for us today or tomorrow. But instead he spent much of the breakfast not talking much. So I decided to ask, in case he needed help planning.

"Hey so if you didn't have anything planned today, there's a new skating rink in-"

"Sorry. Got plans," he interrupted.

"Oh, I said," with a feigned smile, "What are you gonna be doing?" I asked trying to hide my hurt.

Ben scoffed at me and hesitated before he answered the question, "I'm going out. Some club."

"Really? Which one? Is it new?" I asked.

Ben pushed his plate aside, "Really? What the hell are you doing right now?"

I stammered trying to answer him, mostly because I was also afraid of pissing him off more.

He cruelly mocked my stuttering before making himself clear, "You're not invited. Stop asking me questions," he said with emphasis on each word and sounding more hateful after each pause.

I tried to hold the tears back, but the pit that formed in my stomach from the hurt Ben inflicted on me. A couple of tears rolled down my cheek. I tried to quickly wipe them and keep my head down in hopes that I wouldn't be caught. But by the sound of Ben's incredible loud sigh to display his impatience with my feelings, I knew that ship had sailed. His hand forcefully reached across the table towards me which caused me to jump, but it was to grab my plate despite me still having plenty of food on it. He grabbed his own plate as well and slammed them into the sink with enough force to break and most likely some other dishes as well. He continued on to his room and slammed the door shut with enough force to shake some of the wall decorations and rattle the cabinets. I sniffled quietly at the table and tried my best to not burst into more tears.