All Comments on 'Tracy'

by Jack Gates

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot!

I loved it! Please tell us more about Tracy & her Daddy over the last ten years .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Drinking daughter's pee

Thanks for the story. What a lovely way drinking daughter's lovely urine. The golden juice that she gladly gives him. Wish I was in his place. Tasty and an expression of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mmmmm... Daddy.... Finally

I've wanted to seduce my own daddy since I was 16. Steal him from bitch mum and make him all mine. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you wanna share my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Another LAZY author who uses apostrophe's instead of quotation marks for dialog. Pure laziness.

PornGoddess2PornGoddess2about 11 years ago
Apostrophes/Quotations

Hey, Anonymous? Apparently you're not aware that in the UK (where this writer lives and this story is set) , they use single quotes for quotations, and double quotes for quotations inside quotations.

The other way ;round than in the US.

Might be worth your while to know what you're talking about before you shoot off your yap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Apostrophes/Quotations

Hey PornGoddess2, maybe you should take a few lessons in writing (and grammar while you're at it). Show me books written by UK authors that do that. Then shut your yap.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 11 years ago
Some UK authors don't use quotations at all for dialogue.

Like Booker winner James Kelman. And many French authors. And even - heavens - some US authors. Like the prizewinning Cormac McCarthy.

So what's your gripe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Quotation marks, apostrophes, etc.

How it can be laziness to use single quotations I will never know, as it takes just the same amount of pressure to press one key as another!

Try submitting a novel with double quotation marks for publication and it is very quickly returned. Single marks are now the required norm by most publishers. I know, because I made just that mistake.

BTW, I am an author on this site, but I've chosen to be anonymous because the last time I commented under my username, all my stories were slagged off and voted down by the ignorant trolls I had disagreed with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Load of crap not believable true or not, boring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous