All Comments on 'Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 3 years ago
Another Excellent continuation of the Summer Vacation story

Rick, Mary and Andrea sure enjoyed their time together. Mary was helpful in adding to the corruption of Andrea. I could see Mary and Rick starting to develop feelings for each other the way they were kissing and other stuff. It sounds like Mary has been to instigator between Andrea and her. Knowing that theMom’s were okay skinny dipping with Andrea along was cool. Mary sure seemed to be insatiable when it came to sex. Since Aunt Tracy has seen Rick naked and his cock I’m surprised that she didn’t make a play for it. Well maybe the parents were swapping things around also. There is still time to add another chapter or two to this Wonderful Excellent Erotic Story. Thank You! Always looking forward to reading more of your wonderful stories.

babaloo92babaloo92over 3 years ago

Excellent! Love this story. I can see the end but I hope it continues you're a good writer.

Want2CUMMWant2CUMMover 3 years ago
VERY HOT!

This one was really good. Once again, it was extremely descriptive. You could picture all the action and it was very exciting. It all built to a great conclusion! Extremely sexy! Hope to read more parts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.