Trailer Trash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's OK. I like seeing what you buy," Jim said feeling uneasy about her reaction.

"I.......uh....have to go to the bathroom," she said as she grabbed her book bag. She tossed it in her bedroom and moved into the bathroom.

Jim knew he shouldn't do it but he had to see what all the secrecy was about. He jumped from the sofa and quickly moved into her bedroom. After opening the zipper he saw and looked down into the gold Victoria Secret bag and gasped.

Emily took her time in the bathroom hoping he would forget about looking at the clothing she had purchased. After finishing an article of her teen magazine she flushed, washed her hands and moved outside. She froze when she saw her book bag open and her clothing bags missing. "I can't believe you took my clothing bags," she said as she walked into the living room.

Jim held up the pink bra and panties. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

Emily thought quickly. "After the party a few of us girls are going to have a slumber party. I..............I mean we all sit around in our underwear and pajamas. Most of my underwear is old and..." Suddenly her eyes teared up and she started to cry. She didn't want to complain to him about her lack of nice clothes because he had lost so much the past few years.

Jim felt about three inches high. "Oh God I'm such a jerk," he whispered as he hugged her body into his. "I have to remember you are almost a woman now and you should have nice clothing. I wanted to surprise you but I got a promotion at the post office and will be making a lot more money." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill. "This is yours."

"Oh Daddy. I love you so much." Her tears turned to tears of joy.

*****

Brandon was sitting in the family room watching TV when he heard his father's voice, "Brandon will you please come up here?"

"Sure...........what's up?" He asked when he turned the corner only to see Missy's father the Mayor standing there.

"Mr. Cameron," Brandon said nervously.

"Hello Brandon," the Mayor said without smiling or offering his hand to shake.

"The Mayor just told me that you broke up with his daughter," Paul Cook said.

"Uh.......yes sir.....," he said softly.

"Well Missy has taken it pretty hard," Mayor Jack Cameron said. "She said you were pretty abrupt and didn't even give her a chance to reconcile any problems you might have thought you two had."

Brandon wanted to let the pudgy short and bald man have it but he held back because of his father's business. "Sir, things haven't been good for us for quite a while and......"

"Well I think you owe it to all of us if you would just give her a call and maybe get together this evening," Paul said.

Brandon couldn't take any more. "You know my dating Missy was arranged in the beginning and it was a mistake then. I'm sorry sir but I think it's best for all of us if we just stop it right now." He turned and moved back down the stairs. A few minutes later he could hear the Mayor speaking loudly and then heard the front door close. His father walked down a few minutes later.

"You broke up with her because she wouldn't let you fuck her?"

"That's not it," Brandon said calmly as he gripped the football tightly in both hands. "To be truthful Missy only cares about herself."

"Well fuck son. What am I going to do about the contracts I have with the city?"

"I'm sorry Dad but I can't do it any longer."

"No but you can date some trailer trash girl from Jacob Creek?"

That was it for Brandon as he rose and stood five inches over his father. "You know I've always been proud of you. Until now." He moved by him and their shoulders smacked firmly together.

"Me too," Brandon heard his father say as he moved up the stairs. He needed to talk to someone and found his car heading over the hill to Jacob Creek.

*****

Maggie had just finished her work shift at the gas station when she noticed the black sports car pull up. "Well look at that," she said to the man who was taking the next shift. "I'll help him."

"Hello," Maggie grinned as she walked up to his car. "Fill er' up?"

"Oh hi Maggie," Brandon said. "Actually I was looking for Emily."

"I thought the date was tomorrow night?" Maggie asked suspiciously.

"It's is but I.........I guess I should just go back up the hill."

"No...........wait," Maggie said. She knew Emily would kill her if she had sent him away. "Let me give her a call and see if she can see you." Maggie knew Emily was ashamed of her mobile home.

As Brandon waited in his car Maggie quickly called Emily's cell phone. She answered on the second ring. "Hello."

"Em........it's me. Brandon is down at the station looking for you."

"Now?"

"Yes now. He wants to see you."

"Oh God," Emily said as she looked at her image in the window next to her bed. "I'm a mess."

"What do you want me to tell him?"

"See if he can wait about fifteen minutes. I'll be there as soon as I can." Emily said before hanging up and running into the bathroom. After washing her face and combing her hair she ran back into the bedroom and pulled off her nightshirt. She thought about putting on her new underwear but didn't. A few minutes later she moved into the living room. "Dad I'm going down to Maggie's for a few minutes."

"What?" Jim asked when she woke him up. "Ok........just don't be too late." He quickly fell back to sleep.

Emily put her track shoes on and ran down the dirt road about ¾ of a mile. She saw his car when she turned the curve and started walking slowly. When he saw her he moved out of his car and walked up to her. "Thanks for coming out."

"Is there something wrong?" she asked hoping that he had not gone back with Missy and was breaking their first date.

"Well.....sorta but...." He looked over his shoulder at Maggie who was standing near them trying to listen. "Can we go somewhere?"

"Uh......" Emily remembered her father's warnings about getting into a car with someone she really didn't know. "Why don't you leave your car here and we can walk down to the elementary school?"

"Sure," Brandon answered. He went back into his car and as he parked it next to the garage Maggie ran over to Emily. "What is going on?"

"I don't know," Emily answered. "He wants to talk?" She lifted her shoulders.

"Do you want me to follow you?"

"No, we are just going to the school to talk. I'll be OK."

Brandon walked back over to the two girls and then walked next to Emily about a ¼ mile away to the school. "Are you OK?" Emily asked.

Brandon smiled. "I am now. I've found someone who really cares if I'm OK." He realized they were now out of site of the garage and reached down to take her hand in his. "Thanks for coming out tonight."

"I was bored anyway," Emily grinned. She rubbed her small thumb over the back of his strong hand and felt her body heating up again. A few minutes later she led him to the playground and to the swings. She didn't want to let his hand go but did when she sat in one swing and he in the other. "So welcome to Jacob Creek."

"I've been here a few times," Brandon grinned. "I never really had much reason until now."

Emily blushed at his reference to his desire to see her. She wanted to ask him why he was there but waited. Finally after a few quite minutes he said, "Missy's father came by my house tonight."

"The Mayor?"

"Yeah........big deal......Mayor of Glendale," Brandon laughed. "She told him that I broke up with her without giving her or us a chance to reconcile our differences." He realized that maybe Emily didn't want to hear about Missy. "I'm sorry. I know Missy is not your favorite person right now." He had heard about their verbal exchange in the locker room. "She shouldn't have said what she said about you."

"That's OK." Emily smiled. "People who really know me know that it's not true."

"How come I've..........I mean........we have......never........you know....talked?"

Emily laughed. "I'm a Creeker and you are a Hiller."

"I know but I have some friends down here that played on the football team."

"How many Hiller guys date Creeker girls?" Emily asked. "Or even Hiller girls date Creeker guys?"

"That's pretty bad isn't it?"

"It goes both ways," she said as she jumped off the swing and moved over to a wooden bench by the slide. "A lot of my girlfriends wouldn't think of dating a Hiller guy."

"Why not?" Brandon asked while moving next to her on the bench.

"Let's see," Emily said as she patted her index finger on her lips. "Hiller guys are conceded, have big egos and are normally into themselves. Did I miss anything?"

"Uh.........no," he grinned. "Do you think I'm like that?"

She reached down and took his hand in hers again. "If I did I wouldn't be here right now." Suddenly their eyes locked and their heads moved closer and closer until his lips pressed against hers.

Emily didn't have any sexual experience but could kiss with the best of them. He was patient by not trying to french her but she wasn't. It was her narrow hot tongue that licked across his lower lip until his mouth opened just enough for her tongue to dash inside.

After dating Missy for so long Brandon had forgotten how exciting it was to kiss and to let the girl know how much he enjoyed kissing her. Emily's lips and tongue quickly had him aroused and breathing heavily. Finally after two minutes of deep wet kissing she pulled her lips from his.

"Jesus," he said while smiling and taking a deep breath.

Emily giggled at his reaction and peeked down at the swollen member pushing up on his jeans. "I'm glad you came by tonight."

"I told my father and the Mayor that Missy and I are through," he said as he caressed the tiny blonde hairs on her forearm.

"That tickles," she giggled however she didn't stop him as his fingers moved slowly up her arm onto her covered shoulder and then slowly up her soft neck. "That........feels good," she purred. They played with her earlobe and then moved over her cheek to her closed lips. She kissed the fingertips before they continued to her other ear. He was quickly turning her on and getting her passions up to where his were. As his fingers moved down her neck towards her other shoulder his wrist brushed against her right breast. She gasped and he quickly pulled his arm and hand away.

"Sorry.........I wasn't.......trying to......"

Emily had dreamed of this moment for so long and now that it was here it was moving too fast for her. "I know," she whispered. "Let's talk some more."

Brandon smiled and leaned back with his hands behind his head. "What do you want to know?"

"Tell me about Brandon," she whispered as she took his arm and pulled it over her head and down her shoulder. "What do you like and dislike?"

"Let's see........I like football and basketball........and pizza and....video games. I.........uh...........dislike.....mean people and liars and ...............Mayors. Emily laughed and took his hand over her shoulder and brought it up to her lips. She kissed the tips of each finger. "Is that all you like?"

"No.....," he grinned as he moved his face down to look into her eyes. "I like you."

Again Emily blushed because she had never really had that serious of a boyfriend before. "You don't even know me."

"I know enough and when I was having a hard time at home tonight the only person I could think of was you," he whispered. He closed his eyes and again moved his soft lips to hers. This time their tongues met at their lips and moved aside to allow the other intruder in.

Emily was lost in her passions as they turned their bodies to get closer. She moved her hand out to pull his hips into hers when her fingers pressed into his hard-on. Her eyes opened and her tongue moved back but he would not let her go. She quickly moved her hand from his crotch and returned her tongue into his lips. It took three minutes this time before they broke apart. "I didn't mean to...." She said blushing.

"I know," Brandon laughed. Then she laughed. It was then Maggie ran up onto the school yard.

"Emily your dad is looking for you."

"I better go," Emily grinned as she stood and took his hand. "I live up this way." She pointed to the hollow behind the school.

"Thanks for coming out and seeing me," he whispered. He wanted one more kiss before they parted but Maggie stood there gawking.

"Uh Maggie........." Emily said as she pulled out of his arms.

"Sorry," Maggie smiled as she turned and looked away.

Emily melted into his big arms and body and felt his hard penis right away. Her body would not allow her to pull away so she pressed into it harder until she measured its length. It was huge.

Brandon also was surprised at the large breasts now pressing into his muscular chest. Her baggy clothes had definitely hidden her assets. As their tongues danced together one last time that night their hands and fingers explored each other's backs but above the waistline.

"Ah hem," Maggie said after another minute had passed.

Emily broke away and whispered. "I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"Me too," he whispered back. He turned and moved back down the road to the gas station.

As soon as he was out of sight Maggie smiled. "Did you see how big he is?"

"No," Emily lied. "Why do you have to make everything relate to sex?"

"Tell me your panties are not wet," Maggie giggled.

Emily wanted to lie but couldn't. "Well..........just a little."

"Right."

When Emily walked into her mobile home she found her father sitting up. "Why did you call Maggie?"

"Your cell is on the counter in the kitchen. You never leave without it and why didn't you get on the phone when I talked to Maggie?"

"I walked down to the gas station for some gum. Maggie had to finish the dishes." She lied. It was the second lie she had told him that day and she couldn't remember the last time she had lied to him.

"Sorry but.........you know I worry about you," he said. "Tomorrow night I'm going over to Bobby's house to play some poker."

"I remembered," she smiled. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight daddy."

"Goodnight peaches."

Emily moved into her bedroom and locked her door. She didn't even look for her nightgown as she quickly stripped and moved under her covers completely naked. Her mind thought back about how hard and stiff he was when she accidentally touched it and how long it felt pressing against her stomach. Her fingers parted her blonde bush and toyed with her raised clitoris until she was ready to cum. Never before had it been so good and so exciting.

Brandon too was in his shower thinking about Emily's hot kisses and soft breasts. His eyes were closed as he imagined sucking on her hard tips and caressing her round ass. But most of all he imagined being naked with her in a bed hugging and touching. He only lasted a couple of minutes before the hot spray washed away his spunk.

*****

The next morning Brandon hopped down the stairs in the best mood he had been in for quite a while. He hoped his father was not around and smiled when he saw his mother at the table. "Hi Ma."

Sylvia looked up when her son walked in and saw the smile on his face. "What are you so happy about?"

"Didn't Daddy tell you?"

"Well yes but I got the impression you were having a hard time."

"No he's having the hard time because he's only worried about losing the construction contracts. I guess those are more important than my happiness."

Sylvia smiled because she had never really liked Missy anyway and knew the girl was all about herself. "I'm glad you are happy. Now tell me about this........other girl."

He grinned and pulled a bagel from the large basket on the table. "I have never met anyone like her before. She's up front with you and has a great smile and I just really like being with her."

Sylvia grinned because it was the first time she had seen his eyes sparkle just from talking about a girl. "I'll talk to your father."

"Thanks Mom," he said while leaning over to kiss her cheek. "You know I think I like Emily because she reminds me of you."

Sylvia felt her eyes tearing up. "Well she must be nice."

"She is." Brandon jumped up and moved into the game room to play some video games to get his mind off of Emily.

*****

Emily slept in the next morning until she heard her father tapping on her door. "Emily can I come in?" She pulled the sheet up over her nakedness and watched the doorknob turning. "Give me a minute!" She yelled.

Jim stood outside wondering why she had locked her door. A few minutes later the door opened and she stood there in a long blue terrycloth robe. "You are locking your door now?"

"I......uh....was trying on clothes." Again she lied.

"Well......I just wanted to tell you that your mother called this morning and she wants to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to her," Emily snapped back. Since her mother left her father for another man Emily had only spoken to her about five times.

"She said she has broken it off with Bill and is living alone downtown. She wants to meet with you for lunch sometime."

"I don't want to speak to her," Emily said firmly.

"Emily she left me not you," Jim said standing in her doorway. "She felt it was best that you stayed here with me and all of your friends."

"I'll think about it."

"Good."

*****

It didn't take the Mayor long to get the city engineer to call Jim and tell him he did not get the large drinking water plant contract. Jim had not gotten much sleep the night before because of what his son had said about not being proud of him. He definitely regretted what he had said back to him. He knew he should have cooled down but his temper got the best of him as he shoved open the Mayor's door.

Mayor Cameron pushed his chair back when he saw Jim barge in. "What do you want?"

Jim leaned across this desk and looked the small bald man eye to eye. "I just wanted you to know I'm glad my son dumped that stuck up princess of yours. And, I want you to also know that I know all about your brother in law getting the waste disposal contract."

"How dare you come in here and threaten me. I can have you arrested."

"I don't think you want to bring the law into this," Jim grinned before backing away. He looked at the picture of Brandon and Missy on the Mayors bookshelf and picked it up. As he pulled off the back and took out the print he said, "I'm proud of my son for doing something he should have done a long time ago." With that he ripped the photo in half and took the half with his son on it.

Mayor Cameron looked down at the torn photo on his desk of his daughter Missy as Jim turned and walked out.

*****

Maggie stood behind Emily as they combed their hair for about the tenth time that afternoon. "God I feel like this is my first date," Maggie giggled.

"It is the first one I've had with someone I really like," Emily added.

"Let's put on our new undies," Maggie giggled again.

Before Emily could answer she looked into mirror and saw Maggie pull off her tee shirt and sports bra. Two small but perfectly shaped breasts appeared with two hard cherry red nipples in the centers. "I wish mine were as big as yours."

"I have always wished for smaller ones," Emily blushed as she pulled off her shirt and bra. "I know they slow me down some when I run." Both sets of eyes looked at the 36C mounds and large light pink areoles.

"I'll bet Brandon likes them tonight."

"Would you stop? This is our first date and he won't be seeing these tonight," Emily smiled.

"I spoke with Bud this morning and he said they want us to come over to Bud's house tonight because his parents are out of town."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Emily said before unsnapping her shorts and pushing them and her plain white panties down over her pink hips. When she stood back upright Maggie was also naked showing her newly trimmed light brown bush. "When did you do that?"