Trailer Trash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This morning. I read that most guys like it. You should do yours."

Emily looked at her wild growth of Golden Fleece. "I told you he's not going to get that far."

"I saw how you two kissed last night. I think you want it more than he does."

"Those were just kisses," Emily said before turning and picking up her new panties. She pulled them up over her thick growth and saw the many escapees. "Maybe I should trim it some."

*****

Brandon was home alone that afternoon still playing some video games when the doorbell rang. He opened the door to see Missy standing on the doorstep. "What do you want?"

"That's not a nice way to greet someone you dated for two years," she said. "Can I come in?"

"It's not a good idea."

"At least give me ten minutes," she said before pushing open the door and walking inside. "Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Good.......maybe we can have some privacy."

Brandon noticed the micro short and tight skirt and the almost sheer pink silk blouse. Since it was Saturday afternoon he wondered why she was dressed up. "What's the occasion?"

Missy peeked down at the semi-sheer blouse and her new half-cup bra. "Us."

"Missy there is no..........US.......anymore," he said quickly looking up from her pink mounds.

But she only smiled as she walked by him into the familiar den that they had necked so many times before. "We had a lot of good times on that sofa."

Brandon watched as she sat down but didn't worry about her skirt like she normally did. "Those times are over." He did remember the many nights that she had allowed him to fondle her bare breasts under her shirt or even touch her bare pussy under her panties. Never had she allowed him to see either of them. Only once did she jerk him off to completion which left many a night with him having a hard-on after she left. Never had she worn a short skirt while they were alone.

"So can I have a drink?" She purred.

"Missy.....you have to leave."

"It's just a drink and then I'll go."

"Diet Pepsi," he said before turning and walking into the kitchen. He knew her clothing was getting his excitement up and wanted to get her out of the house. "Here you go," he said as he walked back into the den. He froze when he saw her naked body lying back on the black sofa. "What the fuck?"

"It's what you wanted right?" she giggled as her left leg opened wider to show him her pink slit. "You don't have to go to Jacob Creek to get it."

Brandon was speechless because so many times he had tried to imagine what her naked body looked like and now it was there all laid out for him. Her breasts showed no sag and her nipples were begging for his attention.

"Come here," she commanded softly.

Brandon's body failed him as it did what she said. He sat at her feet looking down into her glistening and swollen pussy lips. She reached down and took his hand before guiding his fingers up to gently rub across her opened outer lips.

"Touch me." Missy whispered as she let go of his hand and opened her legs wide for him.

It had been a few weeks since she had allowed him to touch her down there but this was the first time he had free access to explore. His middle finger captured her dampness as it moved down over her bald pubic area and then down over her raised clitoris. "Ohhh," she moaned as her legs opened even wider. Now she was totally open for him to do as he pleased.

The video game kept making the same sounds as his fingers moved down into her pinkness. He was about to pull away and push down his shorts when his finger moved into her pussy up to the middle knuckle. His puzzled face looked into her eyes after realizing she was not a virgin. "You're not a virgin."

"It's Ok," she giggled. "You won't have to worry about hurting me with your large....." she giggled. "Take off your shorts and put it in."

"But...........when?" He moved his hand back from her moist lips.

"When you broke up with me I was really mad and I called Jerry."

"Jerry! Fucking Jerry Rhodes." Brandon knew that they had dated before the Mayor set her up with him.

"He doesn't mean anything to me," she said as she sat up next to him. Her fingers pulled down his zipper and reached in to pull out his hard long cock. "I love you."

It was the first time she had said those words. Before he could stop her she lowered her mouth and engulfed his huge crown. "Oh God," he moaned as her tongue flicked up and down his shaft while her lips moved the same. "Stop," he said while gaining enough strength to pulled her mouth from his hard-on.

"Did Jerry teach you that too?"

"Yes......but I'm yours now," she giggled while pushing him back and throwing her leg over his lap. Her fingers aimed his cock up at her bald pussy lips as she lowered her body downward. As the crown pushed into her inner lips she felt his strong hands jerking her up and off. "Brandon don't."

"Missy........I'm going upstairs. When I come back down I want you out of here," he snarled at her.

"But........I want you to fuck me." She sobbed. "Isn't that why you broke up with me? "

"No, I broke up with you because I don't like you. Go and get Jerry to fuck you."

"Brandon please," she begged but he was gone.

Jim Walsh decided to call it quits that day after his blowup with the Mayor. When he pulled into his driveway he noticed the silver BMW coupe of Missy's parked next to Brandon's car. "This should be interesting," he grinned as he moved into the front door. He heard a door close upstairs and walked softly down the hallway. He looked into the den and saw Missy pulling up her white lace panties over her bald pussy mound. His eyes roamed up to her nice titties and tiny nips. It had been a while since he had seen someone as beautiful as she was. He tried to turn and back away but she looked up and saw him. "Mr. Walsh!"

Jim turned expecting her to be covering her nakedness and shocked but instead she stood proudly showing him her privates. "Oh I'm sorry.......Missy........I didn't know........."

Missy was shocked at first but realized that he was a man and she had this power over men. "It's OK. I'm sure you've seen naked women before."

"I......uh.....better let...you...get dressed," he could see her shaven slit through her sheer panties.

Missy dropped her bra and walked slowly up to him. "I was hoping you could talk to Brandon about us."

Although Jim was mesmerized by her nakedness he was no fool. "Brandon has made his decision and it's his to make. Right now I think he made the right choice." Jim smiled and walked up the stairs.

Brandon was lying on his bed listening to his IPOD when he heard a tapping on his door. "Shit," he said before jumping up and opening it. "Missy let it go!"

Jim smiled. "I think she will after today."

"Dad."

"I just wanted to say that I was very wrong and am sorry. I'm so proud of you."

Brandon smiled and hugged his father. "I'm proud of you too dad."

*****

Maggie was lying across Emily's bed reading a magazine when her cousin walked in wearing tight jeans and her new blouse. "Damn girl.........are you sure you are my cousin?"

"Yes," Emily giggled as she turned showing the tight jeans across her round buttocks.

"Well we have ten minutes to get to the gas station." They grabbed their purses and hurried out of the door.

Bud and Brandon were 30 minutes early and anxious as they waited for the girls to come and meet them. One of the guys from the football team named Scott Miller stopped for gas and saw Brandon. "Yo...whasssup?"

"Just waiting for someone," Brandon grinned.

"Yeah I heard about you and Emily. You know if you mess with her I'm going to mess you up."

Brandon smiled at the 260 pound linebacker who had messed with a lot of opposition the past year on the field. "I'll remember that," he smiled.

After he left they saw the girls walking down the narrow blacktopped road. "Holy shit," Bud said when he saw the two girls in tight jeans and silky blouses.

Brandon only grinned as Emily walked up to him. "Hi."

"Hello," she said softly.

"You look really nice."

Emily blushed as she saw his eyes checking out her tight clothing. "Thank you."

"Would you like to get something to eat?" Bud asked as he put his arm around Maggie's back.

"Sure," she grinned. "I'm starved."

"Let's go," Brandon said as he held open the passenger door for Emily while Bud did the same in the rear for Maggie. A few minutes they were driving back up the hill. They passed Brandon's house and Emily smiled as she remembered all the times on the bus when she looked at the front door hoping he would come out. She glanced at him and saw him looking at her.

"Uh......keep your eyes on the road," she giggled.

"Sorry," he said looking sad. He then reached over and took her hand in his. She didn't let it go.

"Your table is ready Mr. Walsh," the short woman said to them as they waited at the country club restaurant. Brandon could see the woman was puzzled as to why he was not with Missy. "Thank you Janet."

"Wow, I feel like royalty," Maggie giggled as Bud pulled back her chair and waited until she sat down.

"Me too," Emily smiled as Brandon did the same. The dinner was going perfectly until Brandon saw Missy walk in with her parents.

"Shit," he whispered as he quickly looked away.

Emily heard him curse and turned just to catch Missy's glaring eyes when the girl saw her sitting next to Brandon. "Ut....oh."

"Ignore her," Brandon whispered. They managed to do just that as they finished their salads but just before the entrée's came Emily saw Missy's feet next to her chair.

"Well look what we have here. Creekers eating at the County Club. Who would have thought?"

"That's enough Missy," Brandon said as he tossed down his napkin and started to stand.

"Don't worry I'm leaving," Missy grinned. "Make sure you tell her about our fun we had today at your house." She licked her lips and walked away.

Brandon gulped and glanced at Emily who stared back at him. "Your house..........today?"

"It's not what you think," Brandon said quickly.

"I hope it's not what I'm thinking," Emily said feeling the anger rushing to her fists.

Bud and Maggie sat back watching it all unfold.

Emily waited for him to say it was not true but he just looked at her. "And, I thought you were different." A few tears formed in her eyes as she slowly dropped her napkin onto the chair and stood up. She turned and quickly walked towards the restroom.

"Emily wait," Brandon said but she was already out of the room. Maggie quickly got up and followed her.

"What was that all about?" Bud asked.

"Missy came by today and offered herself to me thinking it was why I broke up with her," Brandon whispered. "We messed around some before I came to my senses.'

"Shit man. If you screw up my date with Maggie I'll........" Bud stopped after realizing Brandon was six inches taller than he was and weighed about thirty pounds more most of which was muscle. "Never mind."

Brandon glanced over at Missy now sitting next to her father. She winked at him and smiled.

*****

"Emily you don't know what happened," Maggie said outside the stall her cousin had locked herself in. "At least let him explain."

A few seconds later Emily walked out wiping her eyes. "I guess you are right........I mean...he said he doesn't like her anymore."

"Jesus, I never thought I'd see you crying over some guy," Maggie said as she hugged her. "Go out onto the patio and I'll send him out to talk to you." Maggie turned and moved back into the restaurant.

A few minutes later as Emily looked out onto the well landscaped golf course she heard the door open behind her. She didn't turn around.

Brandon walked up behind her and started to touch her shoulder but stopped. "She came by today unannounced and I told her to leave but she didn't. After I got her a drink I found her......" He stopped. "I found her naked on the sofa."

Emily took a deep breath and moved away from him as she tried to control her anger. He moved up behind her again. "Emily......I won't lie to you. I touched her and then realized it was only you I want to touch. But she was so determined. She unzipped me and..."

Emily had heard enough. "I guess your desires to touch me were not enough were they?" She wiped some more tears from her eyes and moved towards the steps leading down to the putting green below.

"Wait..........I stopped her and told her to leave. I knew I shouldn't have done anything with her but.......I'm such an ass."

Emily stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned. "You stopped it and told her to leave?"

"Yes........I only want to be with you.......I mean I don't mean you know...." He realized that she could take his meaning as only sexual.

"You are an ass," she said as she moved up to him. "But you told me the truth and that means a lot to me."

"Will you forgive me?"

"I'll think about it," she answered as she took his hand in hers and led him back into the restaurant.

"Whew," Bud said when he saw them holding hands. "Your french fries were getting cold so I ate them," he smiled at Brandon.

But Brandon's only thoughts were on this girl who had so quickly captured his heart. As they finished their meal they held hands up onto the table so Missy could see it.

*****

The desert part of the meal went great as Emily fed her small éclairs directly into Brandon's mouth making sure Missy could see it happen. By the time he signed the check all four of them were excited about heading back to Bud's house. Brandon and Emily were quiet as they heard the other two making out in the back seat

"Ouch!" Bud cried out when Maggie pinched his hand that was trying to get under her blouse.

Both Brandon and Emily looked back and saw Maggie grinning. "He was being bad."

"Bad boy!!" Brandon laughed. Finally the sports car pulled into Bud's driveway and then into his four car garage.

Bud pushed the remote button he had taken before he left the house and the door closed. Both girls realized they were now trapped inside of this house.

"Well are you coming?" Bud asked Emily as he walked by her door.

"Yes," she said nervously. They all moved into the large kitchen, past the dining room and into a huge sun room porch overlooking the gigantic back yard. "What does your father do?" Emily asked.

"He's the plant manager at the refinery," Bud said casually.

Emily stopped. "It was your father who cut all of those jobs two years ago?"

"No, he was only an assistant then. Why?"

"My father lost his job," Emily answered. She looked around the very rich and decorated house. "Does your father make enough to afford all of this?"

"Na," Bud laughed. "My mother is rich." Bud moved to one of the large leather sofas and pulled Maggie down next to him. "How about a movie?"

Emily glanced at Brandon and saw the nervous look on his face which probably meant it was time to turn down the lights and to get to know each other better. "Music is good enough for me," she smiled as she moved to the other sofa placed 90 degrees from the one Bud and Maggie were on.

Bud picked up a remote control and suddenly soft music was playing. He hit another button and the lights suddenly got really dim. "I bet you've done this before," Maggie whispered.

"Not that much," Bud whispered back. "My older brother set it all up."

Emily took off her shoes and pulled her feet up under her hips as Brandon settle in next to her. "Thank you for a wonderful dinner," she whispered while he leaned his upper body towards her and his lips lightly to hers. Before their tongues could reacquaint themselves they heard moaning on the other sofa. They kept their lips together while looking over at Maggie and Bud who were now lying next to each other with their lips locked.

Emily wanted to go further than she had ever gone before with a boy but not as fast as Maggie was going with Bud. After a few minutes of giving Brandon her hottest kisses he pulled away and took a deep breath. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

Emily giggled. "My cousins."

"Cousins!" Brandon exclaimed.

"Just kidding," she giggled. "Haven't you heard that Creekers marry their cousins?"

"Not really........is it true?"

Emily elbowed him. "No......of course not."

"Just kidding," he smiled. "But I'm not complaining."

"I'm sure you aren't," Emily whispered before returning her open lips to his.

"Don't," Maggie said loud enough for Emily to hear. Emily broke away her mouth from Brandon's and saw her cousin's blouse unbuttoned and Bud's hand roaming over the small black lace bra cups.

"I think we should go somewhere else," Emily whispered. Seeing Maggie and Bud going so fast was making her feel uneasy.

Brandon too was feeling uneasy and didn't want to upset Emily by going too fast. "Good idea." He moved off the sofa making sure to twist his body preventing Emily from seeing his forming hard-on in his slacks. After the morning with Missy it didn't take him much to get excited. He looked out over the pool and remembered the guest house. "Let's go over there."

Maggie didn't know that they were alone until Bud pulled down her bra cup and her hard nipple popped out. She jerked it back up and looked over to see the other sofa empty. She then giggled and pulled the cup back down again and felt a boy's lips on her breast for the first time.

Bud didn't waste anytime as he suckled on her two small tips. He had done the same to his last girlfriend however she had never allowed him to touch her pussy. "Maybe tonight?" He wondered as his mouth opened to engulf most of her small breast.

"Ohhh," Maggie moaned feeling like a woman for the first time. She could feel his manhood pressing against her upper thigh and wormed her fingers under their bodies to curl around its thickness. Maggie had jerked off a boy a few months ago at her eighteenth birthday party.

"Ahhh," Bud moaned when she squeezed and released his throbbing rod. He thought that it gave him the go ahead to open the snap on her jeans.

Maggie's head was back while he licked and sucked her nipples. She wanted to pull out his penis but decided to take it slow. That is until she felt him open her jeans and pull down her zipper. "Bud no," she said releasing his cock and pulling up her zipper again. "Not tonight."

Bud sighed and moved back. He had gone too fast but it was her who had touched his cock. He moved onto his back and looked up at the ceiling fan.

"Sorry," she whispered as she moved her naked breast over onto his shoulder. "No one has ever touched me there and it is our first date."

"Really?" He asked before he thought. "No one has touched you down there?"

Maggie pushed him back. "Just because I'm a Creeker you think I'm easy?"

"No........I........didn't mean....." But she jumped over him and moved to the other sofa. But she stayed bare breasted.

"Maggie....come back over here," Bud begged.

*****

Emily stopped short when the guest house door opened and she saw the king size bed in the center of the room.

Brandon gulped and saw she had stopped. "Come down onto the rug with me." He dropped down onto his back and offered her his hand.

She bit her lower lip as her body moved downward until she was lying directly on top of his hard body. She felt the hard lump between his legs as her lips once again found his. A few seconds later his thigh pressed between her legs and up against her inflamed pussy. "Ohhh," she moaned into his mouth. Suddenly her body lost control as her hips rubbed up and down his muscular thigh.

Brandon's head was spinning because he knew she was getting close to climaxing as he was. But he didn't want to cum in his slacks. "Wait..." His hands moved down and touched her nice soft buttocks for the first time.