All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 04'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Perfect Day

Fantastic story. I had a hard on all the way through it. The discription of the way you dressed was so good, I could almost see you there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb!

So well written! Your descriptions are so detailed they create such beautiful, erotic images.

I hope there will be more installments of Genevieve's story... Perhaps she will discover a greater love for even higher heeled shoes - I know the descriptions of her thoughts and actions will be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I wish

my wife would undergo such a transformation, but just for me.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She is now

well and truly a cock sucking fuck slut whore - just like all women are

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anon of 11/28/09

Why are you even reading this story if it’s annoying you so much? We get it your ex did the dirty on you and that’s a shitty thing to go through, life will improve over time. However, if you let whatever it was that happened colour your outlook on life you’ll stay bitter.

As I’ve said whatever happens between consenting adults is their own business. In this chapter Genevive crossed lines that she shouldn’t have, first with the student and secondly with a married man. She didn’t just stray across a couple of lines she bloody well galloped at full speed. As erotic fiction there is lea way because it’s not real if it was real life then it’s just plain stupid and wrong. With the student she’s clearly in the wrong, with the married man she should know better. He should have said no and left things at the flirting stage. She’s supposed to be an intelligent woman, right now I’m not seeing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
erotic to romantic

In this chapter, the story changes from erotic couplings at the beginning to romance later on. The length of the love scene in this chapter is fully justified, because at all times it carefully and subtly advances the plot. Beautifully written, this chapter gives the reader a heart-warming romantic atmosphere in this exceptionally fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! i wish i could

describe how well written this was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...