Transforming Genevieve Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well fuck you too buddy," I nearly screamed.

"Hey you came twice," he remarked.

"SO," I replied.

"What more could you want?" he answered.

"Nothing I'm gonna get here," I angrily said.

"Fuck you too, slut," he remarked.

"I'm fuckin' outta here," I said as I stood up gathered my clothes, and headed for the door.

Steve just sat back and started staring at the big screen.

I dressed in no time and left without saying another word.

As I stepped out into the chilly night air, I recalled the pair of black dudes that approached me earlier. I recalled that the one who spoke towered over me, a clear indication of what his package might offer. I was still quite horny, and that craving I felt convinced me to explore those possibilities.

He said his apartment was at the corner, and if I remember his was apartment number one. I walked past my parked Volvo to the corner. Stepping inside I was happy to find no inside locked doors and made my way to the door with a #1 posted on the outside.

I paused for a moment, "Think about this Gen, you don't know either of these two black studs. You could be walking into a huge problem."

My lust for more cock drove me to knock lightly on his door. Inside I could hear a television playing, what seemed like a play-by-play of a basketball game. I knocked a second time, but before I could drop my hand the door opened.

"What's up," he said when he realized who I was.

"Thought I might stop by and see what you have to offer," I answered.

"Well come on in," he said moving aside so I could step into his apartment, which was fairly well decorated with huge posters of black basketball players, but much cleaner than Frank's place.

I slipped my coat off and hung it on the jacket tree just inside the door.

"I didn't expect you'd take me up on my earlier offer," he said as he moved past me.

"Well, those two jerks I was visiting couldn't give me what I want, so here I am," I replied rather bluntly.

"Where's your buddy?" I asked.

"He went home," he answered.

"And you are?" I asked.

"I'm Joel, and you?" Joel said.

"It's Gen, nice to formally meet you," I replied.

"Okay, Gen so what can I do for you?' Joel asked a seriously silly question since we both knew what he could do for me.

"Have any pot?" I asked.

"No, that stuff is for losers," he replied.

"How about a beer?" I asked.

"Gen, I'm a jock, play round ball at my school, I don't drink or take any drugs, so if that's what you're looking for I can't help you," Joel answered.

I smiled knowing he was sober and straight, which was the condition I hoped his cock would be shortly.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Why would that matter," he answered.

"It doesn't," I replied.

Joel walked across the room, bent down and grabbed the TV remote, and pointed it at his big screen. The basketball game he was watching disappeared.

I smiled at him and then said, "That's a pretty big television,"

"Yeah so," he answered.

"What else do you have that's big," I asked trying my best to let him know I wanted to see his package.

"Gen, stop beating around the bush if you want to see my cock just ask," he said.

I smiled at him and replied, "Okay, show me that big black cock."

Joel grinned at me and turned his tee-shirt inside out as he pulled it over his head. His muscular chest was covered with curly black hair. My anticipation built as he slowly untied the belt of his sweat pants, stretched the fabric loose, and let his pants drop off his hips.

"OH MY GOD!" I exclaimed as he exposed his cock.

With his hands resting on his hips, he afforded me time to study his member. It was at least seven inches long, dangling flaccid along one thigh. From the thick patch of pubic hair on his loins to the tip of his cock head it was very black. As I walked toward him, I pulled my tee-shirt over my head letting him see my succulent creamy white tits and the pink erect nipples at their center.

"Very nice tits," he remarked.

I stopped directly in front of his naked black body, reached for his limp dick, and said, "I think I wasted my time across the street."

"I told you so," Joel replied.

It felt firm in my hand, thick and now that I was close enough to see, the shaft was crisscrossed with veins. I lifted it and began slowly stroking the length, wondering how quickly it would respond to my gentle caresses. As I stroked him Joel lifted his hands to my chest, massive hands that covered my tits completely.

"You're one big black stud," I mentioned as I started up at his dark-skinned face. He smiled flashing brilliant white teeth and the pink inside of his thick full black lips.

"Six feet ten inches," he answered.

His big black cock responded to my delicate hand, not only growing in length but also in girth. I knew that once I got him erect this cock would be one tonsil tickling, cervix slamming monster that I'd be able to enjoy for as long as I wanted.

His hands continued manhandling my chest, squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples, and sliding his long black digits over every part.

Dare I crouch down and take his monster in my mouth, test the limits of my lips and the entrance of my throat, of course, I would.

"I wanna suck this big beautiful black cock," I said as I released his mammoth cock from my dainty grip.

"Go for it," Joel replied.

His cock sagged down from its sheer weight, once again resting on his thigh, but this time it reached even closer to mid-thigh.

I settled onto my knees before him, lifted his massive cock again, and surveyed its features. I'd never seen such a black cock there was no difference from the tip of his smooth glans, the distinct flair of his corona, or the thick gnarly shaft containing blood engorged veins. My mouth watered involuntarily as I moved my lips toward his cock head.

I used both hands to support his gargantuan cock as my lips slid over his silky-smooth glans. Wider and wider my soft lips stretched to accept his cock head until they bumped into the even wider corona. Somehow, I disregarded the pain at the corners of my lips as I forced his corona inside.

"Suck my big cock," Joel urged as his massive hand stretched over my head and forced my mouth toward him.

My eyes stared at the length of shaft left to swallow, eight more inches of thick gnarly black cock. As I pressed forward his mammoth cock head touched the opening of my throat causing my stomach muscles to lurch as I gagged on his mammoth cock head.

"Swallow my fuckin' cock," he demanded, pressing even firmer against the back of my head.

My eyes teared up and my salvia glands kicked into overdrive as his cock head filled my mouth. Joel dropped his huge hands to my chest and again began squeezing and pinching my sensitive tits.

Somehow, I knew that if I tried to deep throat his huge cock, I would fail, so I resigned myself to sucking just the head and stroking the thick shaft with two hands. He rewarded me with a squirt of pre-cum that coated my tongue allowing my taste buds to savor his sweet juice.

I stared up at him while continuing to stroke his massive cock shaft with two hands and pleasure his rock-hard cock head with my lips and tongue. Joel abandoned my tits and gathered my long jet-black hair with one huge hand drawing it into a ponytail behind my head.

"Suck it slut," he remarked as he tried to force his cock head deeper toward my slippery throat.

It wedged against the opening and I lurched, gagging on his gargantuan black cock. Joel seemed to realize that my throat couldn't handle him, and he pulled my head back saying, "Let's see if your cunt can take it all?"

As I rose to stand before him, his talented fingers opened the clasp holding my jeans tightly around my waist, and then his huge hands followed the fabric around to my ass and pushed the denim down to mid-thigh.

I instantly dropped one hand to my naked labia and for a moment toyed with my sensitive clit. Joel wrapped one arm around my waist drawing me against his rock-solid body and his other hand dropped to my loins. His middle finger slid through the swollen lips of my labia and then curled into my wet flesh. I reached up and circled his neck with one arm and used my free hand to begin stroking his massive black cock with my delicate fingers.

Everything about this beautiful African American specimen was huge, and his middle finger reached deeper into me than any before. His finger found my G-spot and he roughly massaged that sensitive spot causing me to moan harshly.

"Oh god, you're gonna make me cum," I said as he concentrated on only one place. I clung to him like a rag doll as the pressure of his huge finger lifted me closer and closer to orgasm.

My legs grew weak and I held on to him as my climax slammed into me. In an instant my cunt bathed his finger in warm orgasmic juices and he continued finger fucking me until I finally begged him to stop.

With a shit-eating grin on his lips, he finally withdrew his extraordinarily talented digit from my quivering cunt and then grasped my waist lifting me off my feet and carrying me to his sofa. I flopped down on the cushion looked up at his face and said, "Is your cock as talented as your finger?"

He just smiled, and then bent down lifting my legs and flipping my stilettos off my feet. His hands gripped the bottom of my jeans and with one yank the denim fabric slipped off my legs and pulled my loins forward until my ass rested on the very edge of his sofa.

I moved my hands to my tits as I spread my legs apart showing him the target for his mammoth rock-hard black cock.

"That's one beautiful cunt," he said seeing my soaking wet labia and the moist flesh beyond.

I replied, "I want you to fuck my hot, wet cunt, NOW!"

He moved forward standing, no towering above me, his eyes moving from my face, down to my tits and finally gazing at my slippery loins.

"Fuck me!" I nearly demanded.

Joel grasped his enormous cock with one hand as he dropped to his knees between my legs. "You want my big cock deep inside?" he asked.

"Fuck yes, I wanna feel your big beautiful black cock stretch my tight wet cunt wide open," I answered.

He smiled and then slapped his rock-hard cock head against my clit several times.

"Don't toy with me, fuck me now!" I exclaimed.

Joel lowered his cock head to my swollen tight cunt and pressed it between the lips. As he entered me, I felt my lips stretch to accommodate his massive cock head as the smooth glans spread me open until the flaring corona slipped inside.

"I want it all, gimmie every hot fuckin' inch of your black monster," I pleaded.

As he slowly thrust forward Joel said, "It's so god damn tight."

Tight was putting it mildly, I could feel the searing hot flesh deep inside my cunt spread as his cock head inched its way toward my cervix.

"Yes, that's it, fill me with it. It feels so good deep inside," I said.

As his cock head pressed against my cervix, I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist wanting to pull him even deeper.

Joel reached for my soft tits covering them with his enormous hands and began squeezing them firmly. My erect nipples pressed into the palm of both hands, as he slowly withdrew his mammoth cock until the flaring corona teased my g-spot.

"Slam me," I begged.

His hips shot forward until his ball sack slapped against my ass, and I felt a twinge of pain deep inside my tight cunt as his black cock stretched my cervix.

"Oh god," I squealed as he started fucking my soaking wet tight cunt in earnest.

Over and over again he withdrew until only his cock head remained inside me and then immediately, he'd pound that beautiful big rock-hard black cock to the core of my loins. With some thrusts I'd moan, exclaim, "YES!" or just gasp for breath. But with each strong plunge inside my soaking wet cunt, he was carrying me closer and closer to orgasm.

I wanted to cum, I wanted to bathe his incredible African American cock with a flood of orgasmic juices. I encouraged him saying, "Fuck me hard, make me cum!"

His eyes were fixed on mine, twin lasers of lust and tiny beads of sweat appeared on his forehead as he pounded me. I reached up and dug my fingertips into his strong shoulders, and with each thrust, I lifted my hips and used my legs to pull him to the core of my loins. Joel released my tits and slid his hands down to grasp my hips holding me firmly in place as he continued pummeling my quivering cunt.

Some orgasms build slowly, spreading through my loins but this one flashed through my body like a bolt of lightning. I screamed, "YES!" repeatedly as his cock turned me into a convulsing mass of climatic flesh. My cunt nearly exploded bathing his monster cock with a sea of hot juices. I clung to him with my hands and legs riding him through an incredible orgasm. As my gasps of pleasure subsided Joel settled into a rhythmic pace, fucking my sopping wet cunt and grinding his pelvic bone against my sensitive clit.

His staying power was incredible and I came a second time again screaming "YES!" over and over again. After this one passed, I began pleading for him to unload his balls.

"I want your cum, coat my sweaty body with every drop your balls contain," I said.

He just kept pounding me, not saying a word, but concentrating on bringing himself to the peak of ecstasy. He was now sweating profusely, his face, chest, and torso coated with moisture. Droplets of sweat dripped from his chin splashing on my body to join my perspiration-coated flesh.

"Cum for me, Joel," I pleaded.

He didn't respond.

"I want you to coat my body with your hot load," I urged.

He just kept pounding me.

Fearing that he may very well fuck my pussy dry, I again begged him, "If you don't cum, I will."

He didn't speak, but I sensed his urgency as he fucked me with long forceful strokes until his eyes closed and he pulled out of my tight wet cunt.

"Yes, that's it, Joel, blast me with your load," I pleaded.

His enormous hand grasped his cock at the base squeezing it tightly. A lot of men jerk off feverishly when they are about to explode, but Joel was right there his balls already pumping my sexual reward along his urethra. He stroked once, then again, a small squirt of pre-cum escaped the tip of his cock. On the third stroke, he unleashed a torrent of thick sticky cum, a rope that sailed over my belly and tits splashing into the small of my neck. It felt like a lava hot puddle just above my tits. "Oh god, yes," I exclaimed feeling his hot sticky load for the first time. I had no time to react because he stroked his cock again, sending a wad toward my chest. His cum scalded one erect nipple.

"Yes, gimme more," I said as I moved one hand to the burning nipple.

Another stroke sent the third rope of cum, this one splashing across my knuckles that I'd just placed in his target zone. I instantly lifted my hand to my mouth and licked his still hot cum from my digits savoring the taste of his seed.

As his orgasm began to subside his thick creamy cum oozed from the tip of his urethra. Joel snapped his cock at me causing the less forceful wads to splash across my belly. Once complete he sat back on his haunches surveying the sexual artwork on my body.

I've read articles on the internet about the taste of a man's cum and how a healthy lifestyle and diet improve the taste. Joel's cum tasted sweeter than any I've had the pleasure of swallowing before. I collected as much as I could with my fingers licking and sucking his cum load from my delicate digits.

Joel smiled at me as he watched my treasure hunt.

I sat up and slid forward placing both hands on his muscular chest and shoved him backward. He flopped down on the floor, and I slipped off the sofa to kneel between his strong legs.

With a satisfied grin on my lips, I said, "Let me clean you."

Joel locked his massive hands behind his head and lifted it from the floor so he could watch as I cleansed his loins.

His massive cock had begun to soften and rested on one thigh as I bent at the waist, placed my hands outside his thighs, and gathered his cock head with my soft lips, lifting it off his leg.

I sucked hard on just the head and was rewarded with one final wad of cum that had been trapped inside his urethra. He smiled at me as I slid one hand to his shaft and let his cock slip from my lips so I could show him the tiny thick wad of his sauce that pooled on my curled tongue. After I swallowed, I again took his cock in my mouth. It had shrunk to its pre-erection size of eight inches and I pressed my lips down until they touched my index finger near the base of his beautiful black cock.

"Swallow it," Joel pleaded.

His cock head was wedged in the entrance of my throat. I removed my hand from his shaft exposing the final two inches. As my lips slipped further down his cock head burst into the soft slippery flesh of my throat.

"Oh, my fuckin' god," he said as he felt the heat of my throat.

I bobbed up and down on his incredible cock several times allowing him to enjoy the sensation of my talented muscles. Once the need for oxygen forced me to lift and bring his cock back into my wet mouth Joel reached for my head and collected a fist full of hair in his mammoth fist then pulled me off his cock completely.

"I've never felt anything so awesome. Your throat is tighter than your pussy," he remarked.

I just smiled at him as I rose to kneel between his legs. "You're an incredible fuck," I said.

His shit-eating grin confirmed he knew how good a fuck he is. "It's easy when you're fuckin' a woman as sexy as you Gen."

I wanted more of his big black cock, but there was a dilemma. It was nearly midnight and even though my first-class tomorrow wasn't until eleven if I decided to remain with Joel I would have to go without much sleep. My lust for his rock-hard cock helped me decide I could forgo sleep tonight.

"I'd like to grab a shower," I remarked.

"Sure, it's right over there," he said pointing to the bathroom door.

I'm fairly sure Joel thought that I'd shower and get dressed to leave, but as I neared the bathroom door I looked back over my shoulder and said, "Join me if you want."

I stepped into a rather small, but functional bathroom, a short vanity, toilet, and what appeared to be a newly installed shower stall that had tiled walls and glass sliding doors. As I stood before the vanity mirror twisting my long hair up into a bun Joel entered the room. His flaccid eight-inch cock dangled between his legs and he wore a lustful grin on his lips.

"It might be a little tight with us both in the shower," he remarked.

I just smiled at him and replied, "We'll squeeze together."

He was leaning against the door jamb watching me as I moved from the vanity to the shower stall, opened the sliding door, and turned on the water adjusting the hot and cold until it reached a comfortable temperature. I stepped in facing the showerhead, closed the door, and began rinsing the residual cum from my tits and belly.

In two steps Joel reached the shower, slid the door open, and reached in to test the water. "I like it a little steamier," he said as he adjusted the cold-water spigot. I stepped back as he entered the shower facing me and closed the door, his broad shoulders blocking the stream of water. In no time the shower filled with steam, condensing on the cooler surface of the doors.

Joel reached for my hips, drew me close to him, and then tilted his head to kiss me for the first time. His thick lips caressed mine and when he probed my mouth with his tongue, I gladly accepted this more passionate kiss. His hands, those huge hands circled my waist and then slid down to gently squeeze my ass cheeks.

I moaned softly and slipped one delicate hand down to encircle his limp cock.

He broke our lustful kiss to say, "You're so beautiful,"