Transforming Genevieve Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you again, Joel," I said as I lifted his cock and pressed my loins against him entrapping his big beautiful black cock between our abdomens.

He reached for a bar of soap and began lathering my back as I ground my pelvis against his cock. Once my back and ass were coated with soapy bubbles Joel turned me around and pulled my slippery butt against his cock. I slid my ass up and down while his enormous hands moved over my soft tits, erect nipples, and smooth belly. "Don't forget my pussy," I said wanting his long fingers sliding through my labia. He slid the bar of soap between my thighs coating me there and then returned the soap to its holder and moved both hands to my loins.

"That feels so fuckin' good," I said as his index fingers slipped along the outside of my cunt and tweaked my sensitive clit. I wanted his fingers inside me, so I turned to face him pressing my soapy tits and loins against his hard body.

"Finger me," I said.

Joel slipped one hand between my legs from the front while the other circled my waist and held me firmly against his body. I softly moaned as his long middle finger probed just inside, finding my g-spot and applying firm caresses to that sensitive spot.

I shuddered from his touch, knowing that if he continued fingering me that way, I'd cum all over his talented hand. I looked up into his eyes and said, "You've found the spot, keep going, I wanna cum."

He seemed encouraged by my remark and his long thick finger moved feverishly over my sensitive g-spot.

I felt the tingling deep inside my loins as my climax approached. "I'm gonna cum, please don't stop," I pleaded.

Joel had no intention of stopping and quickly inserted two more fingers to pleasure my quivering cunt. I clung to him with one arm wrapped around his neck and my soapy body slipping against his as my orgasm built.

"OH GOD, YES!" I exclaimed.

His fingers moved with a frenzied pace as I stretched for the summit of ecstasy.

"I'm cumming," I squealed, my twitching loins releasing a torrid of juices.

Once assured that my climax was complete, Joel slipped his long fingers from my wet cunt and used both hands to pull me tight against his body. I tilted my head up and offered my mouth to his probing tongue and after a passionate and lengthy kiss, our lips parted.

"Let me wash you," I said as I reached for the bar of soap.

He turned around and I began by lathering his very strong back muscles, working my way down to his ass. I moved forward pressing my tits against his soapy back and then stretched my arms around to begin cleansing his incredible chest, abdomen, and finally down to his mammoth cock.

"It feels so good in my hand," I remarked as I stroked his limp cock with both hands.

"Let's go to bed," Joel suggested.

"My thoughts exactly," I replied as we began rinsing the soapy residue from our bodies.

We patted each other dry, and then Joel took my hand in his and led me to his bed, a small queen-size mattress that seemed dwarfed by his enormous black frame.

"Lay down," I suggested. His head nearly touched the headboard and his feet dangled off the bottom edge of his bed.

"You look like a porn star," Joel remarked as I sat on the edge of his mattress.

I giggled and answered, "Not bad for a thirty-something English Lit professor."

"I'm serious, Gen, I have some contacts in the business that would be very interested in you," Joel admitted.

"The porn business?" I asked.

"Yep, I've done fifteen movies to supplement my scholarship," he remarked.

"I've never done it professionally, but I have been videotaped giving a deep throat blowjob," I replied.

"Producers always look for women who can deep throat," he explained.

I just smiled and reached for his soft cock, "I'd like to try this big black cock again," I said while lifting it from his abdomen.

As I crawled up onto the bed, straddled his mammoth chest Joel said, "Go for it, Gen."

I knew that if I had any chance of throating his massive cock it would be in the sixty-nine position and in his current soft condition, I knew his enormous cock head would slip into the soft slippery flesh of my throat.

Joel's hands slid up the back of my thighs and he started gently caressing my butt cheeks, as I circled his cock shaft near the base and lowered my lips toward the head. I lightly licked around the glans and corona before taking his cock head between my lips and stretching them over his massive cock head.

"That's very nice," he remarked as my tongue teased his cock.

I felt his cock react and begin to harden. Take if Gen, get his cock deep in your throat before it gets too hard to swallow, I thought.

He softly moaned as I pressed his cock head deeper in my mouth until the glans wedged into the tight opening of my throat.

"That's it, girl, take my big black cock deep," he said.

I filled my lungs with air and pressed down, but the opening to my oral promised land wouldn't surrender and I gagged violently on his gargantuan cock head.

"Swallow my fuckin' cock," he nearly demanded.

I began bobbing up and down massaging the opening of my throat with his glans. Little by little more of his cock head spread me open and I again sucked my lungs full before trying once again.

As I pressed down Joel reached for the back of my head, and shoved my mouth down as he said, "Take it slut,"

My throat opened and his wide flaring corona slipped through sinking into the moist slippery flesh of my throat. "Swallow it," he demanded.

His huge hands continued pressing my mouth down until my lips surrounded the base of his cock. I could feel my mouth fill with salvia as I held him deep giving my tissue time to become accustomed to his mammoth black cock.

I felt him begin to swell, hardening into the eleven-inch rock-hard cock that he'd fucked me silly with earlier. I needed to breathe and forced my head up until his cock head slipped back into my wet mouth, but after recharging my lungs I plunged stabbing my throat once again.

His cock felt incredible in my throat, surging and twitching relentlessly, its huge head stretching toward my stomach.

I heard him moan, and then he remarked, "Yep, you're a natural porn star."

Having completed my deep throat challenge, I lifted off until I could lick, suck and kiss every inch of his rock-hard cock. My mouth overflowed with salvia and I rubbed his wet cock all over my face.

"I need to be fucked," I exclaimed.

Joel filled one fist with hair and pulled me upright. "Ride my big fuckin' cock," he said.

I slid down until my loins pressed against his huge black cock and then lifted so he could aim the head at my tight wet cunt.

"Yes, fill me with it," I pleaded when I felt the tip spread my lips apart.

I plunged, driving his beautiful black monster to the core of my loins. What an incredible sensation, having him surrounded by my tight flesh. He was a big black fuckin' machine and I intended to ride him until we both felt the awesome ecstasy of orgasm.

"Fuck me!" Joel exclaimed as I lifted off his cock for the first time. His mammoth hands grasped my ass and before I could drive my loins down on him, he thrust up off the bed spearing me with rock-hard black cock.

"Oh God," I squealed as his cock stretched my cervix.

We fucked like that for quite a while, and I assumed we'd finish in this position, but Joel wanted something more. With a strong shove, his cock slipped from my dripping swollen cunt as he said, "I wanna fuck you doggie."

I twisted so I was on all fours across the bottom of the bed as Joel pulled his legs up and slid off moving behind me.

I wiggled my ass at him until his massive hands grasped my butt holding me firmly in place. "Fuck me," I said.

As his hands spread me open, I felt the tip of his rock-hard cock touch my loins. In one strong thrust, he impaled me, his monster black cock filling my cunt and stretching my wet flesh apart. Joel repeated several times, withdrawing until his huge cock head massaged my g-spot and then slamming his beautiful big black cock to the pit of my loins.

"I love how you pound me," I said.

He continued that rhythmic pace for several minutes, and with each passing moment, I felt the tingling in my loins increase. He would bring me to yet another awesome climax and I encouraged him saying, "Fuck me till I cum, I wanna wash your rock-hard cock with my sweet juices."

As the climatic sensations spread through my loins, I started humping back to meet his thrusts. The sound of his balls slapping against my loins resonated in the room and I felt drops of sweat splashing on my butt. He was giving my body a sexual workout and all I could do was grip the bedding with my hands and thrust back against his incredible black cock.

"OH GOD, OH MY FUCKIN' GOD," I screamed as once again this incredible stud brought me to orgasm in a millisecond. Every muscle in my body tensed and my cunt involuntarily clamped tightly around his mammoth black cock. Joel continued his assault from behind as I rode him across the plateau of ecstasy, gasping, grunting, and moaning from the pleasure his incredible cock provided.

"Yes, please, please, keep fucking me like that," I pleaded as my climax began to wane.

I felt his massive hands slide up my back and into my long jet-black locks, twisting my hair around his hands and then pulling my head back toward him.

I urged him on saying, "Fuck me, pull my reigns and fuck me like a stallion fucks his mare."

His grip tightened and he pulled my hair forcefully, stretching my neck in the front and driving his beautiful big black cock to the pit of my loins again and again.

His pace quickened, and I knew he was nearly there. "Cum on me, blister my flesh with your hot thick cum," I begged.

Joel grunted repeatedly and then pulled out, his monster porn star cock slapping between my butt cheeks as he began shooting searing hot thick wads of cum toward my body.

I felt the first land between my shoulder blades and then haphazardly across my back. It felt incredible having him coat me with his seed and I continued humping his cock with my butt cheeks until his orgasm subsided and the final few drops of cum oozed from his urethra coating the soft flesh between my cheeks.

He collapsed down on my body, trapping me against his bed and smearing his cum load across his chest and abdomen. "Infuckincredible," Joel finally said.

The sheer weight of his body kept me trapped under him and to be honest, made it difficult to breathe, but I loved the feeling of being beneath his behemoth body.

Once he recovered enough to move, Joel rolled off me and turned over to lay on his back beside me. I turned toward him and propped my head up on one arm. He was covered with sweat, but where his body had pressed against my back, he also had a coating of cum on his shimmering black flesh.

I smiled at him and as I ran one fingertip through a streak of sperm said, "You must have made a mess of my back."

He giggled and replied, "I'm known for my money shots."

"I bet you are," I answered.

"Producers love a guy who can shoot tons of cum, and women who love being coated with thick hot sauce," Joel remarked.

I leaned toward him and used the tip of my tongue to collect what was smeared on his chest. The taste of his sweet cum and salty perspiration was very appealing and I moved up and down his body savoring every drop I could.

You really should consider doing some scenes, Gen," he remarked.

"I'm sure I'd enjoy it, but if word got out, I could lose my job at Regis," I replied.

"The people I work with can change your appearance so that no one could recognize you. They could make you into a blue-eyed blonde," he said.

"Would I be working with you?" I asked.

Joel smiled and replied, "I hope so, but they have a whole stable of good-looking guys with cocks to match that you'd be able to work with also."

I liked the idea of a stable of hard cocks, since at the moment I had Steve and perhaps Joel to choose from to pleasure me. I questioned him further, "What kind of porno do they produce?"

Joel sat up and leaned back against the headboard. I moved my hand to his limp cock and slowly began stroking it as he explained, "Everything they do is top quality, filmed in high definition, and includes a lot of close-up shots of every kind of sex act."

Do the actors have a say in what kind of porno they will appear in?" I asked.

"Absolutely, Gen, if you don't want to shoot a glory hole scene, bondage, or a scene depicting a golden shower, you just have to say I'm not into that and they'll move on to another girl who is," Joel explained.

"I see," I replied.

Joel knew he had me interested and continued, "I personally don't do glory hole scenes, mostly because the only thing shown is my cock poking through the hole. They don't pay much for males who do glory hole movies even though I might cum two or three times with different ladies."

"Speaking of pay, how much do you get paid per hour?" I asked.

Joel giggled and then said, "You don't get paid by the hour, back in the seventies triple X movies were filmed to be shown in a sleazy movie theater and lasted between sixty and ninety minutes. But today with the advent of internet porn most films run about thirty minutes."

"Okay so you work for half an hour, what do you get paid for doing a movie?" I asked.

"Male performers don't get paid as much as females; I make seven hundred fifty to appear in one thirty-minute movie. But it usually takes all day to get enough material to create a half-hour movie," Joel explained.

"Okay, so what do you think I could make?" I asked.

"The top-rated female actors that work for Sensual Productions can make between fifteen hundred and two grand per movie, I'd expect with your incredible looks and sexual talents you could expect a grand to start," he remarked.

I did some quick mental math, if I made two movies per week for twelve months, I could make a little over a hundred thousand dollars a year, twice what I am currently making as a professor of English Literature at Regis. If I lasted ten years in the porn business, I'd be a millionaire at the age of forty-seven, with the bonus that I'd no longer have to deal with students and would have the free time I need to write novels which is my passion. The idea of being discovered by the board at Regis no longer seemed that bad.

"It certainly doesn't sound like very hard work, you just lay back and let some guy film you while your getting fucked," I said.

"Trust me, Gen it's harder than you imagine. You have to remain sexy during scene changes and give the impression that it's a natural thing. But you'll be dealing with the entire crew all day, and they will want to get to the money shot as quickly as possible so they can go home," he explained.

"There's a crew?" I asked.

Joel laughed and explained, "Along with a camera operator or two, there would the director, a lighting, and sound technician make-up artist, usually a couple of fluffers in addition to the producer who oversees the entire shoot."

I understood everything except for fluffers. "What's a fluffer?" I asked.

"They are the girls who get or keep the male actors hard between scenes," Joel explained.

I was intrigued by the insight Joel provided into the porn industry and admitted to him that I'd be interested in exploring it further.

"So, what's the first step?" I asked.

Let me talk to my contact tomorrow and I'll give you a call," he answered.

While we were talking about porn, I was continually stroking his cock, which was now nearly fully erect. "What do we do about this?" I asked, waving his mammoth black cock before my face.

He grinned at me, slid off the bed to stand alongside, and then said, "One director I work with loves what he calls a "jerk n' squirt" as a money shot.

"A jerk n' squirt?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's when you jerk me off and I squirt a load of hot cum in your mouth and on your lips and tits," he said.

"So, it's a hand-job," I answered.

"Yep, unlike a blowjob money shot with a jerk n' squirt you are free to talk dirty to me which not only makes me super hot but allows the camera operator to get some tight close-ups of you begging me to unload on you," Joel said with a broad smile on his thick lips.

I slipped off the bed and knelt before him. One delicate hand circled his cock shaft while the other cupped his massive balls. "Do you have a nice big load of thick, hot cum in these for me?" I asked while rolling his nuts in my hand.

I slowly stroked up his shaft and when my soft fingers reached his corona, I released his balls and wrapped my free hand around the base. One hand moved up as the other moved down meeting mid-shaft on his massive cock. "I'm gonna stroke your big beautiful black cock until you give me my reward," I said.

"Oh yeah," Joel replied.

My soft hands moved in unison down to the base, and as I drew his cock head down, I spit on the head, my salvia coating his smooth glans and dangling off the bottom of his cock head. I lifted his cock and what had been dangling off now coated a couple of inches of his bulging urethra. "Let's get you nice and slippery so my hands can work their magic," I remarked.

My hands moved up and smeared the moisture evenly along the length of his cock shaft. I knew that the squirting part of this jerk n' squirt was what we both wanted most so I increased the pace of my hands along his not rock-hard cock.

"Faster," Joel urged.

I repeatedly spit on his cock wanting to keep him well lubricated and began concentrating on his sensitive corona, frenulum, and glans. "Give it to me," I pleaded.

"That's it, stroke it just like that," Joel said.

"Cum for me, baby, squirt your hot sauce all over my mouth," I replied.

His eyes took on a lustful stare, wanting more than anything to see his creamy cum splattered on my face.

"Yes, that's it, I'm right there," Joel exclaimed.

"I want it now, Joel," I pleaded as I drew his cock head down to my open mouth.

"ARRGH!" Joel screamed as his cock exploded. The first shot coated my tongue from the tip to the very back.

"YES, STROKE IT!" he squealed.

In rapid succession his cock shot forth, one wad coating my upper lip and nose, a second splashing across my chin, and the next several oozing from him to dribble onto my big soft tits.

"Fuckin' A," he exclaimed as his orgasm subsided.

I used his cock head to gather what had missed my mouth and then sucked his cock head inside slurping his sweet-tasting load around my tongue.

"Fuck me," Joel said when I let him slip from my lips and slapped his frenulum against my cum coated tongue. He stepped back when I released his cock and I quickly used a couple of delicate fingers to collect the dollops of sticky cum from my tits.

I licked my fingers clean and then tilted my head back, opened my lips, and proudly showed him the sweet tasty treat he'd provided. After swirling it around in my mouth for a moment I let it slide to the back of my tongue and swallow the entire load.

"Your cum tastes so sweet," I said once my mouth was empty.

Joel smiled widely at me and remarked, "Yep you're a natural."

"How soon can you set up a meeting with these folks?" I asked.

"I can call the producer in the morning, once I tell him how good-looking you are and describe your talents, I'm sure he'll want to meet you as soon as possible. Would you be available, say tomorrow evening?" Joel asked.

It was clear that Joel was anxious to get me in for an interview, I wondered if he would earn a finder's fee for bringing on new talent. "My last class tomorrow is at three, so I'd be available anytime after say four-thirty," I answered.

Joel pulled on a pair of sweats, and walked out into his living room, I followed, naked but gathered my clothes and began to get dressed.