Trashy Women Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Our hero adores sluts.
4.9k words
4.19
13.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers

Chapter 1

"Ugh, why does she have to wear her skirt so damn short? You can see her panties everytime she bends over even slightly! That's just ... trashy. I try not to be a prude, but here, in a public, professional workplace, wearing miniskirts that extreme, that risque, that's just too much!" my sister, Megan, griped about our waitress, being unable to hold back her cattiness for the moment.

"Oh, I don't know. I think that she looks rather charming myself. I don't see what's wrong about exposing a bit more skin. Frankly, you are a bit prudish at the moment, sis," I rebutted Megan, who rolled her eyes in response.

"Men! You would think that, loving the sight of so much bare flesh. Hell, you'd probably be cool with her walking around and working topless and stark naked if that were legal! Rod was just like that, you know! That's why I dumped him!" Megan snapped.

"Yes, I would be cool with topless, naked, or even bottomless. Why not? Nudity is natural. It's the humans who decided that we had to cover up, out of some bizarre notion of modesty. Ever notice that people have to be taught to be ashamed of their bodies, and even then, the ancient Greeks didn't fully absorb the lesson! Here's to 'em, gods bless 'em," I scoffed at her complaint.

"I knew it! You're a pig like Rod!" Megan scowled at me.

"No, I'm just a guy, and there is a difference. We don't wallow around in our shit. And we actually buy you gals things now and then, that we work for ... I doubt that you'd get such an offer from a hog or a boar. For all the loose talk of feminism, most gals still want special privileges. For that matter, you're okay with getting wild while drunk or at parties. Around the men that you know, and the women, for that matter, you put up a front, a facade of modesty and chastity. Men aren't fooled by that, at least not many of us. It's hypocrisy, just like putting out for strangers, but not for first dates.

"There's nothing wrong with being slutty, just don't pretend to be shrinking violets the rest of the time. Only a certain, gullible or prudish subset of men are gonna buy it, and those are the exact same guys who burned witches at the stake. Just sayin'. You didn't live up to their perception or expectations, so it's witch trials for you! I guarantee that had something to do with what happened in Salem, for instance. You're victims of your own success!" I retorted, shutting Megan up for a moment as she tried to think of a rebuttal for that.

"It's patriarchy that imposed such standards on us, you know!" Megan finally countered with typical feminist garbage.

"Horseshit!" I feigned a sneeze, "despite what your Women's Studies professor might have told you, the fact is that the biggest gatekeepers and regulators of women's sexuality and society's batshit crazy morality are women themselves. As you yourself just demonstrated, by sitting in judgment of another woman. Men are far less likely to go around, dissing girls as sluts half the time. Hell, when they hear a woman diss another woman as a slut, half the time, the men start looking for the woman who was dissed. They do their best to forget the woman who's dissing her.

"Now, that's not to say that there aren't prudish, judgmental men, but most of those grew up with conservative, fundamentalist, old-fashioned families and often have two categories of women, anyway. The sluts are for fucking and the virgins are for marriage and family. Before you say it, yes, that's hypocrisy, I'll grant you that. But to acknowledge that type of hypocrisy without admitting your own is yet a third form of hypocrisy in itself. Society is frankly stupid, but that's another whole matter," I poked more holes in her half-baked moral code.

"So, what then, is the answer? To just ... live and let live, anything goes, let people just do whatever the fuck they want? Anarchy?" Megan grasped at her last straws now.

"Well, in terms of sex, sure, as long as they're of age and they consent, and if you ask me, the ages of consent are bogus, too. In Europe, they're much lower for a reason. You can't fight Nature, well you can, but you'll lose every time. Nature dictates, no matter how much you might create bogus societal motives for imposing weird restrictions on people's healthy sexual impulses and animal instincts, that teenage girls are sexually available to guys their own age and above. They need to have the option of charming seducing older men, as a survival strategy if nothing else. And young men need the option of enticing older women to bed or letting themselves be lured into bed by them," I dared to challenge the existing ages of consent, which were rubbish and relatively recent at that.

"What about exploitative relationships, such as teacher and student, parent and offspring, that kind of thing?" Megan really scraped the bottom of the barrel for that retort.

"Aren't they mutually exploitative? The authority figure is using them for sex, yes, but they're using the authority figure for influence, for clout. It's a barter, an exchange of services, a sort of patronage. I don't see anything wrong with patronage. It was one of the structures that made Roman society, for example, work so well. True, slavery was wrong, but patronage just improves the efficiency of our social order, of relationships, and of goods and services within it. I just don't buy that argument," I shredded the rest of Megan's confidence in her social conditioning and instilled values.

"Wow, just wow!" I heard the waitress say as she brought us our beer.

"What?" I sought to clarify her meaning.

"This!" she said as she bent over in front of us and showed us that she had taken off her panties, "fuck me, you eloquent stranger!"

Before Megan could object or anyone stop us, I rose from my seat, went behind the blonde cutie, and unzipped my pants to let my thick rod push deeply inside her! Megan didn't protest, actually, instead moving her hands instinctively to her own crotch and fingering her snatch under her clothes. She downed her beer and started jilling off while seeing me pound the blonde waitress within an inch of her life. I held onto the fair beauty's curls for dear life a few times, especially when she spread her cheeks and stuck a finger in her own ass.

"Yes ... any ... hole ... that ... you want!" she moaned, much to my satisfaction, though I kept it in her steamy, dripping wet cunt for now.

I couldn't help but admire the stranger's pale, sleek buttocks beneath me as I slammed into her twat, even as Megan slipped her arms around my waist from behind to my shock. I pushed harder, deeper, and further into the slippery wet twat underneath me. She was quite juicy in her gash and the more that she fingered her own asshole, the more excited we all became. Even Megan seemed to be into it, as shown by the way that she began kissing the back of my neck.

"What's coming over me, Roger? Why am I lusting for you now? Oh ... fuck!" Megan asked me huskily as she grabbed my ass and fondled my buns.

"Oh, that's my fault," the waitress said, just as she tightened up and squeezed every last drop of my jizz into her soaking wet snatch.

"Meaning?" I asked the server as she relaxed and I pulled out of her, surprised that no one had complained.

"Meaning that I'm not just some waitress, man. I'm a succubus and you've just become my latest prey. Don't worry, you're not going to suffer eternal torment in Hell. It's hard to explain the details, but you've started the transition out of humanity. You're going to be a demon, an incubus. Also, your sister here at first reacted instinctively in response to a perceived threat. She didn't really mind what I wore, not in her heart of hearts, in her soul or spirit. That was a cover story for her.

"You see, deep down, Megan's in love with you and has been for years. She's completely smitten. That's why she left Rod, not because he cheated. By the way, he cheated with a twink, not with a girl. I bet that she never told you that. She thinks that Rod is gay. He's actually bi, but that's another matter. She knew that he was attracted to boys, so she dated him and used him as a beard, thinking that he used her the same way. The moment that he slipped and got caught fucking a guy, she was gonna leave him and hook up with you.

"Yes, see, I was right. He was never more than a placeholder for you. Now, of course, I've somewhat ... briefly, mind you, lifted her inhibitions a bit. When a succubus gets fucked, she releases sexual vibes, sensual ones, erotic energy into the air that suppresses all hang-ups and moral objections for a limited time. Your sister will never be as ready to fuck you as now, and because I've released this energy into the air, no one around you will mind or object. They're well-aware of what you're doing, all of it, but they approve and they'll never even think to use it against you, even after the effect wears off.

"Now, do me a favor and fuck the hell out of your sister! She wants it. She needs it. She'll love every last second of it. Won't you, Megan?" the succubus confronted my sister, who yielded to her encouragement.

Before I knew it, Megan was out of her Daisy Dukes, which slid to her ankles with her panties in tow, her cheeks were spread along with her thighs, and I was balls deep inside her slippery slit. Fuck, I thought, my sister was wet for me! Her chestnut hair was slick with sweat, a sheen of it showing along her lower back as she now displayed a tattoo, a tramp stamp, with my name on it! When the succubus started licking her butt-crack, it merely intensified the act with such delightful rimming.

"A thong, too? Megan really does have a wild side, don't you, dear?" the succubus made my sister blush now.

"Oh ... fuck ... yes! Knock ... me ... up!" Megan begged me as I took her good and hard from behind.

"How am I getting so hard again so fast!" I asked aloud.

"Thank me for that, too. You're under the influence of the same energy, the same power that lowered resistance to sexual adventurism. It spills over into other areas, too, as you can see. Soon enough, you'll both be very open to new ideas. You might even opt for some ex sex with Rod, perhaps even including Roger. You never know. Just know, Roger, that in spite of her fancy talk of being this post-modern woman, Megan secretly wants to be your sex slave, your plaything, your fuckmeat. I think that I should help train her in how best to serve you, what do you say?" the succubus urged us with a wink as she kept licking my sister's bottom.

"Sounds ... great! Do it, bro! Take me! Make me your ... slut!" Megan changed quite radically from the militant, sex-negative feminist type that she seemed to be earlier.

"Not quite the woke woman now, are you?" I needled Megan as I poked her yet again, sliding in deeper with every stroke.

"Fuck no! Take me ... take me!" Megan moaned as I kept fucking her harder and the succubus rimmed her with a vengeance.

"Prepare to cum all over again, my friend," the succubus told me, though I fought the urge just yet, wanting to milk my first tryst with Megan for what I could.

"Do it ... cum inside me. Knock me up!" Megan egged me on, her juices leaking down her thighs.

"Don't worry ... you'll be fucking both of us a lot today. By the way, my name is ... well, my mortal name is Lucinda. Sound good to you?" the succubus told me as I erupted inside my sister's twat.

"Fine by me... , " I groaned as I spent my last drop inside Megan.

In every sense of the word, it was one hell of a day.

Chapter 2

"So, that explains why you spoke so prudishly while wearing Daisy Dukes, though in my experience, women can show cognitive dissonance like that a lot," I commented as I finished my meal that Lucinda brought us.

"Little secret. Like Terri Clark once sang, 'Girls lie, too.' Especially about why we dress like this and then blame men for being lustful. We know that it's a natural response to notice it and to feel lust as a result. We do it deliberately. Yes, it was a bit hypocritical to wear such a skimpy outfit and then judge Lucinda, but there was an ulterior motive to such things.

"There always is. If a woman complains about a man noticing her or about the way that another woman dresses, it's absolutely because she has some hidden agenda. Perhaps it's not even known to herself consciously, but on some level, it's there," Megan told me while sitting bottomless on my lap.

Yes, you heard that correctly. She hadn't bothered to put her shorts back on at all, nor even her undies. My sister was completely nude from the waist down, the same sister that waxed so priggish just one threesome ago. As for Lucinda, she now had the manager's cock up her twat, the bartender's in her mouth, and a patron's tongue licking Guinness from her ass. From the way that she winked at me, I knew that part of her intentions consisted of buying Megan and me more time to fuck as we pleased through the continued influence of a succubus.

"I'm fertile, bro. She's renewing the sexual vibes, babe. Let's use them to try again to knock me up!" Megan encouraged me as she sank her slick and juicy gash onto my cock.

"You want me to take you right here in this chair, don't you?" I teased Megan, who confirmed my suspicions by riding me now.

"Do it! Put that baby in me, that bun in my fucking oven! Make our little bastard brat right now!" Megan egged me on as she bounced up and down on my prick.

I fucked Megan rather enthusiastically while we made out and watched Lucinda pull that train. Knowing that every man that she drained would become an incubus only added to the excitement, at least for me. When the rimming patron entered her asshole with his dick at last, I grinned and blew a kiss at Lucinda in support of her activities. She was airtight, but managed to shake her booty in just such a way as to express her appreciation.

I had the distinct impression that Lucinda was eager to fuck every patron and staffer in the bar and grill, of both sexes, but I could have been wrong about that. The blonde demoness certainly gave every indication that she wanted to keep screwing, in any case. Since she knew and told us that her doing so would increase the power of sexual vibes and pheromones in the air, I could safely conclude that she amplified them intentionally. By the time that she was done taking on lovers, I was likely to sire fucking triplets on my sister, or so it felt!

"That's the plan!" Lucinda announced right after she swallowed the barkeep's load, "the vibes that I put in the atmosphere also increase fertility in both sexes, exponentially in fact. By the way, I'm hoping to get pregnant by a few men myself, especially you."

"Damn it, woman ... oh, God ... I'm gonna cum!" the manager exclaimed as he spent himself in her creamy cunt.

"Attaboy, put that seed right where I need it! Now, you, honey, why don't you flood my ass with your spunk?" Lucinda encouraged the man plowing her backfield as she forced out his cum.

Megan creamed herself very loudly right then and I spilled my rope of hot jizz deep inside her yet again. Then she slid off and offered Lucinda her seat, to which the demoness reacted by climbing eagerly on my lap. She took me balls deep into her ass next for a few strokes, and then into her pussy, and then back. I started to worry about giving her a UTI, but she looked at me and laughed.

"Sweet mortal, I can't get sick! Certainly not from that! I don't even have bowels like you humans have. Nor will you once you're an incubus. You will never have to shit at all when that change takes over your body. Also, Megan's already gonna turn succubus. She's taken seed from a damned soul destined to turn incubus. That's all it takes to go succubus. Now if a man cums inside her, he'll be a damned soul, too.

"However, if my plan goes through, our ranks will continue to swell. Let Satan waste his time with wars. By the way, the stories of torment in Hell are a complete falsehood. Satan has no need to torture people. He's running Hell as a barracks for his infernal host. Once he has churned out enough cannon fodder to take on Heaven once and for all, he'll try to storm its gates again. Let him keep trying to overthrow Jehovah in vain! I will establish my kingdom here on Earth, I, Lucinda, or as you can actually call me, Lilith!

"Satan dropped me and my fellow sex fiends when we went rogue and tried to make Adam and Eve our lovers forever. I'm afraid that I was never fond of being a team player. I fell in love with my first husband, Adam, all over again, despite him foolishly divorcing me at the command of Jehovah. You see, I was seduced by Satan, so I was pregnant to him, carrying devil spawn inside me. That was an abomination, so I was cast out before Adam could even hear me out. He was commanded by Jehovah to discard me, so he did.

"Jehovah was already wroth with me for bedding Neanderthals of both sexes and luring them into bed with Adam, too. There were also some Cro-Magnons, same idea, though. I had Adam doing threesomes, foursomes, orgies, etc. This was not what Jehovah had in mind, but I was a feisty, independent, libertine woman, and I influenced Adam to stray from the path. This led to a number of spats, and then I met Satan. That was the last straw, when I returned with the Devil's own bastard in my belly. Such an abomination could not be allowed to wander the Garden of Eden, you know.

"Well, at first, I trusted Satan and his plan for revenge against Jehovah. I returned to Eden. I enticed both Adam and Eve into my arms. I introduced them to my fellow sex fiends, incubi and succubi alike, most of them Neanderthals and Cro-Magnons who had already succumbed to my charms. I even lured an angel, not yet fallen, into my embrace. Asmodeus. That was his name. All that I wanted was to bring my own version of Paradise to Earth, one of sensual and carnal pleasures.

"At first, Satan was pleased at what I achieved. When it was clear that after they were expelled, I was still bedding Adam and Eve, he was furious. He didn't grasp that I loved both of them. How could I not love Eve? She came from Adam, was a part of him! How could she not love me? She loved who and what Adam loved and vice versa. When I seduced three or four more angels and didn't turn them over to him, he banished me from Hell forever, along with all of my incubi and succubi.

"The truth was that I didn't care about his eternal war against Jehovah or vice versa anymore. I just wanted to love Adam and Eve ... and others, and bring about a world full of wanton debauchery, of love, lust, desire, etc. I faded into the shadows, once again forced out of Adam's and Eve's lives due to Jehovah cursing them with jealousy. He 'purified' them so that they could go to Heaven when they died.

"I gave birth to triplets, one by Asmodeus, one by Adam, and one by Satan himself. My Nephilim were such a threat to Jehovah that he instigated several floods and an Ice Age to destroy them, but he couldn't get rid of them. Satan himself, by now, tried to win me back, but I refused to return to his ranks. I had enough of his nonsense, too. I didn't want any part of his war. I became an old wives' tale, a Jewish urban legend, nothing more than words in the Midrash.

"I have since waited out the conflict between Heaven and Hell. I have no interest in it, and by now, Satan has written me off as a lost cause, just as Jehovah did ages ago. You have joined me, my dear, and you never have to worry about this 'God and Devil' bullshit ever again. You're already immune to every disease known to Man, including HIV and STDs. Do me a favor and don't warn anyone. I want to grow my little movement on the downlow, okay?" Lucinda/Lilith told me as she kept sharing my dick with Megan and making out with her.

"Fuck, yeah ... fuck, yeah!" Megan cried out as I spurted a few ropes into her pussy and ass as well as Lilith's holes.

SevMax2
SevMax2
822 Followers
12