Trashy Women Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you hump that Goth chick over there, Roger, while Megan lets a few men over there plow her in the corner booth? I'll be riding some lucky bastard in the men's room! He's gonna be free of his wife's petty tyranny pretty soon and for eternity! You should fuck his wife, in fact. She'll be a lot happier as a succubus. Everyone will be happier with her as one! I'm gonna keep causing those vibes that depress inhibitions for a good while, my dear, well into the evening. "You should take full advantage! Even people who just walk in here now will be under my influence! Fuck any woman, including Megan and me, who appeals to you. Fuck us a lot, repeatedly, as many times as you wish! No woman will refuse you at all. None! I'll have these men call their wives and bring them over, too, so you can fuck them as well! Hell, fuck the men, too, if you wish it! Let's have a proper bacchanalia here! Anything goes!" Lucinda encouraged me to pounce on whichever folks delighted me.

I approached the Goth-looking woman that Lucinda mentioned with a collar around her neck, who laughed as soon as I closed the distance. She dug into her purse, found a leash, and handed it over to me without the slightest bit of embarrassment at all. Then she hiked up her leather skirt, slid down her black satin panties, and took me inside her at one push. She was soaking wet at the point of entry, but when I attached the leash to her collar and yanked it, she instantly creamed herself on my prick.

I saw that she had a wedding band on her left hand, which only excited me more as I rammed her good and hard. I could tell that she loved her husband, but that she needed this, too. She needed to be someone's fuckmeat, a man's sexual plaything, an unconditional pain slut for dominant and aggressive people of both sexes. She cheated often, but she also liked that her husband did so himself. She never wanted to stop fucking around with me or see him stop chasing skirt, either. She had intentionally married a lothario for that very reason, in fact, though she wished that her hubby was a more forceful guy in bed with her.

"What's your name, babe?" I asked her now as I entered her ass for a little bit and slapped her buns.

"My real name is Kara, but I like to be called Sappho. Oh ... fuck, yeah! You don't remember me, do you, Roger? I was a cheerleader back then and I still kick myself that I never fucked you in the past! I always found you attractive, after all, but I had a stupid boyfriend and was faithful back then. Not anymore. I'm your Goth bitch now! I'm your fuckmeat! Pull my leash and take me doggy-style!" the collared cum-slut encouraged me as I plowed both of her holes roughly.

I rammed Kara/Sappho very hard and she pushed back feverishly at me, even as I watched Lucinda emerge already from the john leaking another man's jizz. She grabbed yet more guys and pulled them into the men's room for an encore while winking at me and running her tongue across her lips. I saw Megan finish draining three elderly men and at least one of them collapse from cardiac arrest before rising again as a demon. It was clear what that meant. If nothing else, I would turn incubus upon death, if not sooner.

Megan winked at me as well, licking her lips with delight as she grabbed yet more guys. She blew a kiss at Kara, too, to which Kara replied with one of her own. This was definitely not your average Saturday dinner with my sister, that was for sure. There were now at least a dozen other patrons fucking each other blind, too, including the new incubus. Two of the waitresses had the barkeep and manager pinned to a large table and swapped between them as well. The sole waiter had his prick buried in a busboy's ass, while that busboy sodomized the other one, who was in turn buried in the manager's wife's succulent snatch. Two more patrons walked in and almost immediately tore off each other's clothes to fuck each other in the doorway ... and they were both women.

"Fuck them next, please! I want to help you seduce them!" Kara encouraged me as I finally shot several ropes in each of her holes.

"You recognize them, don't you?" I asked Kara, who nodded as we walked past Megan's train.

"Charly or Lotte as she sometimes calls herself. Charlotte Rennenkampf, originally from Potsdam in East Germany. Came to America a long time ago. Doesn't even remember the old days, as she was just four when the Berlin Wall fell. Arlena Van Dorn, her best friend and formerly my first ever lesbian crush, in fact. Look at that glorious red hair! Who wouldn't want some of that ginger snap?" Kara practically drooled as she watched me enter Charly from behind in the doorway.

Kara now spread Arlena's cheeks and got busy rimming her, licking her bottom like it was ice cream. The sight of my cum leaking from her holes as she devoured the object of her lust only added to the excitement. We could also hear the screams of pleasure from several others as we humped, only adding to our arousal. I could certainly feel the intense desire and passion as well as smell it from Charly, Lotte, whatever she wished to be called, as I pounded her ruthlessly. For me, driving deeper into her juicy, slippery twat was a truly delicious experience in itself.

"Mein Gott!" Charly cussed as she let me bottom out inside her delectable slit, followed by her tight, hot booty.

Charly confirmed by this that she must have grown up in a German first-language household despite moving to America when she was six. I chuckled at her choice of swear words as I plowed her harder, making her squirm and squirt on me, even quiver a bit. I slapped her finely toned buttocks as she worked her hips to get me as far inside her two holes on each stroke as possible.

As I pulled out of Charly to swap places, entering Arlena now. Kara made a point of licking that German pucker as enthusiastically as she had with the Dutch Knickerbocker one. It didn't matter that Arlena was a twentieth cousin thrice removed to the Roosevelts and the Rockefellers at all right then, that at least one ancestor had been personal friends with J.P. Morgan. It didn't matter that Charly's grandfather was an active member of the German Communist Party and the Socialist Underground resistance to the Third Reich. Right then, what mattered was that we were lovers. Capitalist or Marxist forefathers notwithstanding, we were all lovers now.

Just then, of course, Kara's phone rang, and she picked it up to let her husband hear her slurping up Charly's butt sweat.

She then told him in a strained stage whisper, "Get over here now, please, and take your latest mistress here with you! She's gonna love this, too! What, you thought that I was that dumb? Honey, I ain't stupid. I'm just a horny slut who needs a lot of dick and pussy, not to mention ass! Oh, and I should tell you that I've been doing the Goth scene on the DL, babe. And the leather slave scene. My newest lover has my collar and leash, so work out a deal with him, please, for both of our sakes."

"I can't wait until he's neatly trapped, can you, Megan?" Lucinda told us as my sister and she joined Kara, Arlena, Charly, and me.

"And his girlfriend, too!" Megan got the last word ... for now.


12