Travel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my necktie tied around my eyes, I sat there on the couch, naked and smiling. I said, "The first kiss was sweet and sensual and extremely erotic. The second was very hot and consuming, like a fire. Both kisses were amazing. The first was Shanthai and the second was LaTonia."

Both girls clapped and I heard Latonia say, "On to the next round. This will be a little more difficult. Just stay seated the way you are. Once again, you need to guess who's first and who's second." I nodded my head in understanding and sat up straight with my head tilted slightly forward.

The room went silent as I heard the two girls step away and into the bedroom. They were quietly talking and then returned to the living room. Once again, I felt warm hands on my knees. This time I didn't wait for direction from my mystery girl, I spread my legs apart so that she could step up closer to me. I felt bare legs against my inner thighs as she positioned herself. I could smell vanilla; I knew that it was Latonia. Something soft and fleshy pressed against my nose and lips. It was her boobs. She seemed to be wearing a bra. I moved my face back and forth like I had done many times in my younger days at a strip club. She smelled fantastic and her chest felt awesome as she pushed against me.

I rubbed my nose and mouth across the top of each full cup. The material was thin and I could feel her hard nipples push against my lips. I moved my face to the center of her chest, pressed my tongue against her skin and moved to the right. I tried to slip my tongue under the soft fabric of her bra. I used my chin and my nose to push the bra away just enough. I had succeeded. When my wet tongue slipped across her left nipple, my ears were rewarded with a long sweet groan. I felt the bra pull away the same time I felt a hand on the back of my head directing my mouth to her ultra sensitive nipple.

As I sucked, nibbled and licked her sweet tits, her nipples got harder and bigger, pressing against my tongue. She directed me across her chest, putting my mouth exactly where she wanted it. I could hear her breathing as it became deeper and more labored. With each breath in, she would push her chest into my face. She now had both hands on the back of my head. Both of her hands were full of my hair as she pulled me into her bosom.

This girl was on fire and I knew it had to be LaTonia. She told me earlier that she liked to have her tits sucked. I could hear her whispering something. It was faint and in between gasping breaths. I didn't understand but it was beautiful. I think she was getting ready to climax just by having me suck her tits. I was also getting excited. I've always wanted to feel a woman cum by just licking and sucking on her tits. I was going to finally get another fantasy fulfilled.

We both stopped when we heard a loud clap. Still breathing deeply, she reluctantly stepped away from me. My cock was now swollen and my balls were aching. I took a deep breath and sat up, getting ready for girl number two. Without waiting for direction, I spread my legs apart to allow her to step up close to me. When her legs brushed against mine, I felt the cool satin slip as it brushed against my leg. This had to be Shanthai. The smell of cinnamon confirmed my suspicion.

I felt both of her hands on the back of my head as she pulled me closer. Once again, she was not as aggressive as LaTonia, so I let her take the lead for a few minutes. I held still as I felt the soft swell of her slip covered breast press up against my nose and lips. I didn't move as she started to sway from side to side as she rubbed her chest against my face. Under the flimsy material, I could feel her nipple harden against my face, so I stuck out my tongue. She stopped moving. I pushed my tongue against her nipple and circled it. I felt her hands relax and then grab a bigger handful of hair on the back of my head.

I leaned slightly forward and opened my mouth, taking in as much of her breast as I possibly could. It wasn't easy to get suction since I was trying to suck her nipple through a satin slip. I flicked her sweet hard nipple with my tongue. She moaned loudly and squeezed my head against her chest as if she was trying to smother me. I was fighting the nearly overwhelming urge to grab her by the ass and pull her against me. I so badly wanted to pull us back onto the couch and shove my cock deep into her hot pussy, but I had agreed to LaTonia's rules.

As I did with LaTonia, I maneuvered my face to the middle of her chest. I pressed my nose and tongue against her breast bone and moved to my right. Since Shanthai was only wearing a slip, my tongue slid up the soft mound of her breast and my mouth easily found my desired target. Her bare nipple tasted sweet. As soon as I had it in my mouth I sucked hard, knowing time would be short. Her grip on my head tightened up as I aggressively suckled her tits. Her arms were now wrapped around my head.

Since my hands were at my sides, I pressed down on the seat cushion and slid my ass to the very edge of the seat. I tilted my head back slightly so that she would have to step in or lean in closer. I spread my legs and pushed my hips forward. My cock pushed against her leg. I sucked hard on her tit as she adjusted herself, allowing my cock to slip between her legs. We weren't in a position that would allow my cock to slip into her pussy but to have it sandwiched between her soft, smooth thighs was enough to drive me crazy. She bent her knees slightly and I could feel the coarse hairs of her bush as the tip of my cock rubbed against her outer lips. A slight moan escaped her mouth when she realized just how close my cock was to filling her sweet pussy.

LaTonia could see what was happening and apparently wasn't ready for the game to end when I heard a loud clap. Shanthai froze as if she was contemplating a rebellious move; just letting her legs collapse which would cause her to impale herself on my stiff rod. Instead, she stood up, turned around and stepped away. I was breathing hard and asked for another drink of my beer. I felt the cool bottle in my hand. I grabbed it and finished it off.

I held out the empty bottle and was asked, "Who was first and who was second."

I paused for a moment and replied, "LaTonia. You my dear were the first to pull me into your bosom and the lovely, steamy Shanthai was second."

I heard them clap again and Latonia said, "Now for the next stage. As you have done so far, just sit there and enjoy." I wasn't sure what to expect but I felt someone once again step up in front of me. I nearly jumped out of my seat when I felt a warm hand wrap around my cock. I heard some giggling coming from both girls. It sounded like Shanthai was closer.

I felt the person kneel down in front of me. I could feel warm breath on my shaft. Next, I felt a wet warm tongue on the tip of my head. The girl kissed my rod from the head down to the base. I could feel her hands as she massaged my balls. I lay back on the couch and enjoyed the oral administrations of this wonderful girl. I lifted my hips off the chair when she first put her mouth over my swollen head and started to suck. She pulled back slightly but then took all 8 inches down her throat. I could feel her throat constrict around my head. She just sat there. I thought I heard a gasp from off to my left. Was the other girl watching? I'm sure she was.

Ever so slowly, my cock was released from the mouth that had engulfed it. She let it slip from her lips with a loud smack. I felt a warm wet hand wrap around my shaft. She started to stroke me. I felt her adjuster herself, rising back up onto her knees. She leaned in, over me and took my cock back into her warm wet mouth. She continued to jack me off with her hand and she sucked on only the top three or four inches. I could feel her boobs bouncing against my legs which I had slowly closed against the sides of her body. On my inner thighs I felt cool satin material as it hugged her warm, firm body. She was wearing a slip so I knew that it was Shanthai. Her mouth and hands were making me feel so good. I desperately needed to cum.

Just as she got into a nice rhythm, I heard a loud clap. Time was up. She stopped, gave my cock one last kiss and then stood up. I heard some whispering and then I felt the next girl take position between my legs. Once again I slowly closed my legs around the girl in front of me. My excitement was enhanced at the feel of bare skin. No slip, no bra. This time I didn't jump when I felt the warm hand wrap around my stiff shaft. I sat still waiting for her to make the next move.

Her body moved in closer to mine and then I felt a mouth, warm and wet, as it sucked and nibbled on my left nipple. I quickly inhaled and let the air out slowly. She knew that she had surprised me. The combination of pain and pleasure provided by her teeth and her lips was driving me crazy as she moved back and forth across my chest. Every touch was amplified through my stomach, down to my groin. My balls were aching for relief and she knew it.

She kissed her way down my stomach and then stopped. Her long silky hair was tickling my groin. She released her grip on my shaft and then wrapped her cool, silky hair around it. Slowly, she stroked my cock wrapped in her hair. I was starting to breath deep again. She released her hair from around my cock. I was relieved to have the moment without stimulation. I started to relax when all of the sudden I felt my entire cock become engulfed in her hot wet mouth. She swallowed my entire shaft. I let out a loud groan as it slipped deep into her throat. I nearly shot my load but then she squeezed my balls and I howled in pain. I tried to back up into the couch to get away from her but she held on tight, sliding up into the seat with me.

It was then that the phone rang. We all froze in silence. It was the front desk phone that Shanthai had brought up. I heard some rustling and then I hear the phone beep. I heard a voice say, "Welcome to the Holiday Hotel, this is Shanthai, how can I help you." She was walking back into the bedroom as she was saying this. Her voice became muffled as she got farther away from us.

I started to smile and in desperation, whispered, "LaTonia. I thought you liked making me cum."

She giggled and said, "It'll be much better this way. I've already had some and now Shanthai wants it. It does look like you've got a big load to give her." As she was saying this, she was gently squeeze my balls, giving me some marginal pleasure and a lot of discomfort. She knew that she was prolonging my orgasm. I felt her lean in close to me and then I felt her hot breath against my ear. She whispered, "Are you going to be able to control yourself long enough to put it all into Shanthai or are you going to shoot it on my hot body again?"

I paused for a moment and we could hear Shanthai continuing her phone conversation. I took in a deep breath and replied, "I can't make any promises. You're such a hot and exciting woman I don't know if I can control myself."

I felt LaTonia's hot mouth on mine as she kissed me and then she said, "We'll just see how long you can hold out." Next, she bent forward and I felt her warm mouth as she once again engulfed my cock. Her tongue teased the bottom side of my cock as she slowly took me in and then let it slip out.

I was relieved to hear Shanthai's conversation start to wrap up. I felt my cock pop out of LaTonia's mouth and then I felt her body press up against mine. Her wonderful, ample, bare tits were pressing against my raging cock. She pressed her boobs together and surrounded my shaft. She started to lift and lower her tits with my cock embedded between her warm soft mounds. She spit on my head to provide more lubrication. I laid my head back and groaned loudly as my cock slipped between her warm, firm boobs.

We heard the phone beep. Without skipping a beat, LaTonia maintained a steady rhythm as she stroked my cock with her tits. I heard her say, "Shanthai. The phone gave you away." I was relieved to hear what she said next, "This bad boy's balls are so full of sweet cum. Just look at all of the pre-cum that's leaked out of his hard cock and all over my tits. He is in need of relief and wants to shoot all of it into your hot sexy body. Are you ready?"

I was on edge and ready to give it all to Shanthai but my excitement turned to mild disappointment when she said, "No. Bring him into the bed room. I'm not ready to let him get off just yet."

LaTonia released my cock from between her tits. I felt her lean forward and once again I felt her breath against my ear, she whispered, "I love the feel of your hard cock as it slips between my tits. My nipples are so hard right now I'm almost ready to cum. Before you leave tomorrow, we will finish this." I don't know how much more cum this woman can coax from my body but I was ready and willing to try.

She stood up, took my hand and commanded me to stand. LaTonia lead me by the hand, into the bedroom. I was lead to the bed and told to lie down on my back. Once settled in, I was given more instructions. I was told that I could now use my hands. I took a deep breath and felt the bed move as a body joined mine.

I remained still as one of the girls crawled on top of me. The warm, soft, naked body melted onto mine as she lay still for a moment. I wrapped my arms around her and gently stroked her sleek, slender back. I concentrated on what I was feeling. Her ample breasts pressed against my chest, her hot and wet pussy pressed my cock against my stomach and her legs straddled mine. I used my hands to explore her body from her smooth back down to her soft round ass. Her legs felt smooth and fit.

I was trying to figure out who was on top of me but it was difficult. This girl was completely naked as LaTonia was earlier but Shanthai may have taken off her slip.

I felt her mouth press against my lips. I returned the kiss as I felt her wet tongue slip past my lips and into my mouth. Deep in my throat I groaned as she started to grind her dripping wet pussy against my raging cock. I grabbed her hips and held her against me as I pressed my hips against her. This had the desired affect as my cock slipped against her pussy. She broke off the kiss and raised herself up on her hands, arching her back. I thought she was trying to angle her hips to accept my stiff rod; instead she started to slowly crawl up my body.

I felt the tip of my cock split her hot, puffy wet outer lips and momentarily slipped into her body. She paused for a moment and groaned loudly. As soon as I was inside her, my cock slipped out. She moved further up my body. Her dripping wet pussy left a trail of warm wet liquid as it slowly slid up my stomach. I felt a hard nipple as it pressed up against my mouth. I grabbed the breast with both hands and eagerly sucked and nibbled at the hard little bud. My nose was filled with the smell of vanilla and lavender.

I had suspected that this was LaTonia. Her nipples were rock hard and the more I sucked, the louder she groaned. Her pussy was now dripping profusely as she ground against my tight stomach muscles. Her breathing was getting deep and raspy. She was once again mumbling in her native tongue. It was sweetness to my ears.

She wrapped her arms around my head and held my face against her chest. I opened my mouth wide and sucked in as much of her breast that I could. I flicked her nipple with my tongue while I sucked hard. I reached down and grabbed her ass, pulling her body against mine as I helped grind her pussy against my stomach. She was aggressively thrusting her hips and it was difficult to keep her nipple inside my mouth. I could tell that she was on the verge of an orgasm so I held her hips tighter against me.

I planted my feet into the bed and lifted my hips. With my hands on her soft round hips, I was able to guide her body as she ground against my stomach. Each time I pushed down on her hips I would press down on my feet, lifting my hips. Doing this would cause my cock to press against her tight ass. I knew she could feel it because she would press down harder with each thrust. Her moans and groans were now constant with each breath. The pitch started to increase and I knew that her orgasm was eminent.

At first, she went silent as her body stiffened. Her nipple was hard and swollen against my tongue. She pressed her ass against my cock and her arms were like a boa constrictor around my head. I couldn't breathe as she held me against her hot, heaving breast. She let out a scream and I felt a flood of hot, slippery liquid pour out of her pussy and splash across my torso. Her body started to jerk and shake violently.

It was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced. I completely forgot about my own impending orgasm. I felt privileged to witness such an intimate moment of submission and release as I held this amazing goddess tight against my body.

I don't know how long her spasm's lasted but eventually she started to relax. I felt the tension start to drain from her body; it was actually more like a crash. I felt her arms slowly release my head and then I felt her entire body collapse on top of mine. I lifted my head and was able to finally take a deep breath. The room was filled with the scent of raw sex.

Although her breathing was still very deep, her body was completely relaxed and she didn't move. I held her in my arms, wishing that I could have actually seen this amazing woman as she climaxed. A sheen of sweat coated her body. My hands slid smoothly over her slender back and sexy shoulders as I comforted her. My fingertips traced down her sleek spine, feeling each and every bump like a blind person reading a book. At the small of her back, I spread my fingers and cupped her soft ass cheeks in my hands.

It was then that I remembered where my cock was positioned. I slid both hands across her cheeks and touched my shaft. My finger tips traced the ridges, up the shaft, to find that the very tip of my cock was warmly embedded inside of her. My cock was still hard and my balls were aching for release. I was tempted to just press down on her hips and arch my back, driving my cock into her hot body but I promised LaTonia that I'd wait for Shanthai, and this wasn't Shanthai.

I felt LaTonia's warm breath on my neck and then I felt a soft, wet kiss. She knew that my cock was stuck in her ass and she knew that I wanted to cum. I grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart slightly. I flexed my cock and it slipped a little bit further up into her ass. I groaned loudly and then whispered into her ear, "LaTonia. You are a fantastic lover and you're beautiful. I love to make you cum, but you need to get off of me so that I can clean up and then make love to Shanthai."

The silk tie was removed and I was able to open my eyes. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes as she smiled at me. Reluctantly, she leaned forward. My cock slipped from her body as she pressed her tits into my face. Naturally, I opened my mouth and started to suck. She groaned as she rolled off of me, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

I looked over at Shanthai. She was still wearing her slip. With one hand, her fingers were buried deep in her own pussy and the other was massaging a very sensitive breast. Her nipples were hard, pressing against the shiny white satin. Her mouth hung open and she said, "That was the hottest, the most erotic and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." She stood up, stepped over to the bed and wrapped her arms around LaTonia. They embraced in a very passionate, deep kiss.

I watched them for a few minutes then rolled off the bed and stepped into the bathroom. Quickly, I washed up and stepped back into the bedroom. The two girls were still locked in a hot kiss. Their hands were frantically roaming over each others bodies. LaTonia was trying to get Shanthai out of her slip but she resisted. Shanthai broke off the kiss and stepped up to me. She leaned forward and gave me a light, soft kiss on the neck. She stepped back and started to raise her dark slender arms over her head as I looked into her sexy hot eyes.